Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:36:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

What I liked about this project is that BitFence have mentioned that they will protect our network at very low cost compared to RSA, McAfeez etc.

That's how they will attract their partners and  customers but as Time goes by the will subsequently increase the prices but at a lower percentage. Security is very expensive and
Exactly. But what is the status now? I mean they raised enough fund from investors to continue their project? How much ETH they have now from investors?

Yeah.. I want to know the amount raised too, the progress bar is just a quarter of the full bar now and another thing. Is the total supply now 22 547 902 or it is just for the ongoing sale.

I would like to see an update from the official team in regards to the token sale - especially before the stingminer gets released - would be interesting to know what the raisings before the release and after to see if it has any positive impact on the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tiemonsduamo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:42:01 AM

Such plan are getting smash. Good luck team
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

What I liked about this project is that BitFence have mentioned that they will protect our network at very low cost compared to RSA, McAfeez etc.

That's how they will attract their partners and  customers but as Time goes by the will subsequently increase the prices but at a lower percentage. Security is very expensive and
Exactly. But what is the status now? I mean they raised enough fund from investors to continue their project? How much ETH they have now from investors?

Yeah.. I want to know the amount raised too, the progress bar is just a quarter of the full bar now and another thing. Is the total supply now 22 547 902 or it is just for the ongoing sale.

I would like to see an update from the official team in regards to the token sale - especially before the stingminer gets released - would be interesting to know what the raisings before the release and after to see if it has any positive impact on the project

Yes I would like to see Bitfence do this. Bitfence are actually very transparent when it comes to funds raised, their online counter provides a good indication of how much has been raised. That’s the right way to do business, be open with investors and let them know the total raised so far, it doesn’t even have to be an exact amount, just a rough estimate would be great.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

that would be really interesting. but will the stingminer not be released after the end of the ICO? So there will be no more revenue after that. Or do I have a wrong date in memory?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

that would be really interesting. but will the stingminer not be released after the end of the ICO? So there will be no more revenue after that. Or do I have a wrong date in memory?

I need to check stingminer launch date and ICO end date as well. But I think they will extend the ICO to receive benefits of stingminer release (if ICO end date is earlier that stingminer launch).
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

That's how they will attract their partners and  customers but as Time goes by the will subsequently increase the prices but at a lower percentage. Security is very expensive and

I need to check stingminer launch date and ICO end date as well. But I think they will extend the ICO to receive benefits of stingminer release (if ICO end date is earlier that stingminer launch).

Honestly I don't see a reason to extend the ICO especially that they have been doing quite the progress. I think if the stingminer is released they could start mining rewards off it. I mean financially.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:37:41 AM

That's how they will attract their partners and  customers but as Time goes by the will subsequently increase the prices but at a lower percentage. Security is very expensive and

If we are to compare both, the bitfence project is decentralized and I think others are centralized. One of the characteristics of the blockchain technology is its security and affordability. So we might not necessarily see much hype in price later on. I hope am right though
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

Honestly I don't see a reason to extend the ICO especially that they have been doing quite the progress. I think if the stingminer is released they could start mining rewards off it. I mean financially.

I really don't like token sale extensions, if a token sale isn't working extending it another month will not help.

Luckily Bitfence do not have this problem and they have raised a good amount so far.

I do not think they will need to extend as they have a lot of demand and after the World Blockchain Forum speech today I think we will start to see the investments rack up.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

I love that you care about our security, so users will be able to focus on developing their business!
This team has a great idea!
Exactly. Bitfence are securing our system/network from hackers. This is a advanced cybersecurity solutions that will proactively identify hackers & distribute their profile info to the protected community over the blockchain.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

I love that you care about our security, so users will be able to focus on developing their business!
This team has a great idea!
Exactly. Bitfence are securing our system/network from hackers. This is a advanced cybersecurity solutions that will proactively identify hackers & distribute their profile info to the protected community over the blockchain.

Yeah sort of like an internet police, once any hacker has been identified their profile will be flag. The idea alone will scare hackers from attempting any form of attack on your system.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

Sounds like they had a really good time at the conference, their twitter said they've got some big announcements and partnerships in the works!
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Sounds like they had a really good time at the conference, their twitter said they've got some big announcements and partnerships in the works!
Yeah amazing they are also going to release a video of them at the conference, just follow them on Twitter and be updated on the latest news here is the link: https://twitter.com/BitFence_.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

Yeah amazing they are also going to release a video of them at the conference, just follow them on Twitter and be updated on the latest news here is the link: https://twitter.com/BitFence_.

Look forward to this, will really help give the project a boost and hopefully bring some more investors onboard
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:19:45 PM

Look forward to this, will really help give the project a boost and hopefully bring some more investors onboard

I hope they release the full speech; I also hope they would release major announcements I think it would help land some partners as well as expand exposure. The conference seems to attract major investors.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

I hope they release the full speech; I also hope they would release major announcements I think it would help land some partners as well as expand exposure. The conference seems to attract major investors.

i asked on their Telegram channel and the team are still quite busy, so I imagine once the dust has settled after a few days we'll here the good news!
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:35:22 PM

i asked on their Telegram channel and the team are still quite busy, so I imagine once the dust has settled after a few days we'll here the good news!

We forget sometimes that the teams busy with many avenues and parts of the project sometimes we need to remind ourselves that we need patience when it comes to things perhaps a bit lower on the scale of importance
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

I think new investors are urgently needed. If you look at Bitfence's bounty campaign (worth $ 2mio !!) then maybe there are more bounty tokens than sold tokens. and we all know what that means for the price
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

I have checked the Bitfence website and they reopened the ICO. Furthermore there is a counter for MVP launch in 19 days and 6 hours. Seems they finished their KYC break.
https://bitfence.io/

Saw this too. I was about asking when the kyc will be completed. The team did the kyc implementation really fast. This is the fastest i have seen a project done kyc.

Yeah, they've also implemented a total token supply as well, that's pretty cool! Im impressed with how quickly they implemented KYC also.

The implementation of the KYC process was ineed very quick. The counter with the sold HNY Token is cool, but how we can calculate the earnings and if they reached their softcap.With the different Bonus stages, it is impossible to calculate.

I got it all confused with the total supply at 22,547,902 HNY but scrolling down i still saw the max total supply ever minted will be 1 billion, i think they really did a good job with the clean UI and fast loading page but information should me more clearer

The max is 1 billion, but it also says that the tokens are minted on demand so there is not any pre-minting. If there is just 50 million tokens minted on the sale, then that is the total supply.
Wow that is amazing, then they don't have to burn any unsold tokens because there are no unsold tokens this is the first ico i have seen doing this.

I actually really wish this is so, I am quite very hopeful it turns out the way it has been stated here, not burning at all and minting the needed is already a big deal for the project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

I have checked the Bitfence website and they reopened the ICO. Furthermore there is a counter for MVP launch in 19 days and 6 hours. Seems they finished their KYC break.

Saw this too. I was about asking when the kyc will be completed. The team did the kyc implementation really fast. This is the fastest i have seen a project done kyc.

Yeah, they've also implemented a total token supply as well, that's pretty cool! Im impressed with how quickly they implemented KYC also.

The implementation of the KYC process was ineed very quick. The counter with the sold HNY Token is cool, but how we can calculate the earnings and if they reached their softcap.With the different Bonus stages, it is impossible to calculate.

I got it all confused with the total supply at 22,547,902 HNY but scrolling down i still saw the max total supply ever minted will be 1 billion, i think they really did a good job with the clean UI and fast loading page but information should me more clearer

The max is 1 billion, but it also says that the tokens are minted on demand so there is not any pre-minting. If there is just 50 million tokens minted on the sale, then that is the total supply.
Wow that is amazing, then they don't have to burn any unsold tokens because there are no unsold tokens this is the first ico i have seen doing this.

I actually really wish this is so, I am quite very hopeful it turns out the way it has been stated here, not burning at all and minting the needed is already a big deal for the project

This will reduce the unnecessary work, and is way more efficient. Minting on sale should be the standard actually. After the sale you will not have to deal with the unsold tokens. Be like this !

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:27:51 PM

This will reduce the unnecessary work, and is way more efficient. Minting on sale should be the standard actually. After the sale you will not have to deal with the unsold tokens. Be like this !

I see more and more projects with Token Generation Events. You create only the number of Token you sell, the token supply is visible and no need to burn Token. The process is more simple than burning after ICO is over.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: