Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:55:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29990 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

Still time to invest with 25% bonus!!!!
Yes buddy. You have still 15 hours to invest here and get 25% bonus on your investment. After 15 hours it will reduce more so don't miss this opportunity.

13 hours left, i'm trying to move around some of my crypto while its at a decent level, so that i can free up some cash to invest more before the bonus drops i can never seem to have free crypto when i need it to get into bonuses during the period with big bonuses like this, good ico's deserve attention Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

Hackers include those feared by cryptocurrency lovers, because at times our money can be stolen by them if we are negligent. and Bitfence has a goal to remove hackers from network, will be the solution to secure our money
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

Hackers include those feared by cryptocurrency lovers, because at times our money can be stolen by them if we are negligent. and Bitfence has a goal to remove hackers from network, will be the solution to secure our money

It is an important topic especially with technology forever advancing, which means they are more back doors and exploits which hackers are researching and using.

As said, it will be a high priority for us community people to ensure our wallets, systems are secure and don't get hacked comprising sensitive data
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

Protection provided by BitFence will block high risk hosts, malicious payloads, viruses, malware, suspicious addresses automatically within seconds everywhere around the globe after threat is "mined" by the network of their StingMiners and risk scored with BitFence Engine.

So this means BitFence device is enough to secure our network? Can it be good solution for antivirus as well? How honeypot concept will help in removing viruses as well?

In a simplified terms, the project creates like a trap, that is not noticeable by hackers, now when they get into the specified site (trap) and perhaps try to do something malicious, they will be detected and their identities will be noted which will be spread across the network, they also will open up a store where you can source for any protective hardware or software of your choice, so is like the total package, hope this helps  

A pretty good explanation of what the honeypot type of trap is, honeypots and viruses are not the same, honeypots are to prevent against active attacks from the outside basicaly instead of them pounding your computer trying to let them in the honeypot lets them into a virtual box that they can hack all they want, because its all nonsense, and then when they leave poof they hacked nothing.

Exactly, well explained; the idea of the honeypot is to understand what kind of things they are trying to attack, why and how they are carry out these techniques.

Once identified, it's easier to protect yourself against the same attack occuring on a "REAL" network rather than a virtual which contains no sensitive data.

That's pretty smart actually, I've heard of the concept before but I like that BitFence are using this technique to develop their own software to help prevent hacking.

Which invariably creates multiple streams of income for the project, i also will love them to incorporate some sort of review avenue for their products and make such as transparent as possible in order to boost the confidence of the community on the project
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

in a system must have a weakness, there is someone or a group who will try to hack it. do you collect hackers into your system? whether your system will be awake from hackers?
I say congratulate and hopefully succeed in the future
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

HEHE i know right, new york is so close,  well not close but closer than most of the other conferences i've seen announced, wish i could get to go, since their sponsoring i wonder if this means they will also have a keynote at the event that would be a MASSIVE win, being a sponsor is a nice bit of advertising to get their name out in the cryptospace but having a nice keynote could really blow things out of the water.

You're very true here, especially when they have it promoted on YouTube and blogs its going to be huge, ICO is going on smoothly already add this!

I must commend who ever is behind this sponsoring idea or who ever made it possible, I am just hoping they can make good use of this platform and harness its power for marketing purposes
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

Protection provided by BitFence will block high risk hosts, malicious payloads, viruses, malware, suspicious addresses automatically within seconds everywhere around the globe after threat is "mined" by the network of their StingMiners and risk scored with BitFence Engine.

So this means BitFence device is enough to secure our network? Can it be good solution for antivirus as well? How honeypot concept will help in removing viruses as well?

In a simplified terms, the project creates like a trap, that is not noticeable by hackers, now when they get into the specified site (trap) and perhaps try to do something malicious, they will be detected and their identities will be noted which will be spread across the network, they also will open up a store where you can source for any protective hardware or software of your choice, so is like the total package, hope this helps  

A pretty good explanation of what the honeypot type of trap is, honeypots and viruses are not the same, honeypots are to prevent against active attacks from the outside basicaly instead of them pounding your computer trying to let them in the honeypot lets them into a virtual box that they can hack all they want, because its all nonsense, and then when they leave poof they hacked nothing.

Exactly, well explained; the idea of the honeypot is to understand what kind of things they are trying to attack, why and how they are carry out these techniques.

Once identified, it's easier to protect yourself against the same attack occuring on a "REAL" network rather than a virtual which contains no sensitive data.

That's pretty smart actually, I've heard of the concept before but I like that BitFence are using this technique to develop their own software to help prevent hacking.

Which invariably creates multiple streams of income for the project, i also will love them to incorporate some sort of review avenue for their products and make such as transparent as possible in order to boost the confidence of the community on the project

Good to see positive vibes from other investors, i totally believe in this project, their proposed features will protect lots of people from hackers i see great prospect in BitFence project.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

Don't know if it was already posted. You can win up to 50 HNY Token, if you vote for a T-shirt design in their Telegram channel.
https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/992408976271831040
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

It is an important topic especially with technology forever advancing, which means they are more back doors and exploits which hackers are researching and using.

As said, it will be a high priority for us community people to ensure our wallets, systems are secure and don't get hacked comprising sensitive data

I always think that someone will hack my wallet, even though I am taking lot of precautions there is still chance that hacker might take control of my wallet. But once BitFence product comes into market we can relax Smiley
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:31:14 PM

I always think that someone will hack my wallet, even though I am taking lot of precautions there is still chance that hacker might take control of my wallet. But once BitFence product comes into market we can relax Smiley

This isn't going to be the be all and end all. You will still need client side AV, you can still have your wallet stolen from using a phishing website etc.  This should be part of the solution, not the entire package.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

HEHE i know right, new york is so close,  well not close but closer than most of the other conferences i've seen announced, wish i could get to go, since their sponsoring i wonder if this means they will also have a keynote at the event that would be a MASSIVE win, being a sponsor is a nice bit of advertising to get their name out in the cryptospace but having a nice keynote could really blow things out of the water.

You're very true here, especially when they have it promoted on YouTube and blogs its going to be huge, ICO is going on smoothly already add this!

I must commend who ever is behind this sponsoring idea or who ever made it possible, I am just hoping they can make good use of this platform and harness its power for marketing purposes

Got to agree it was a really smart decision that should do well to increase the overall viewability of the progress and given how much of a competitive market they are looking to upend they will need it. So their advisors are spending their cash well this was a smart sponsorship for sure
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Here you go https://www.google.com/url?url=https://bitfence.io/data/BitFence-OnePager.pdf&rct=j&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi-r-jU5-zaAhWMCsAKHZv0BLQQFjAAegQIABAB&q=Bitfence+one+pager&usg=AOvVaw2ObkSS2Ro7i14wFjTDGM-0

Also Bitfence.io has all the information you may need also

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

in a system must have a weakness, there is someone or a group who will try to hack it. do you collect hackers into your system? whether your system will be awake from hackers?

Well, i'm not part of the team but from the little i know from the tech side of view, when it comes to defense, like cyber-security, the project or the firm involved don't dish out vital information to the public, like the technical part of the project, so the team behind the technical aspect will be held responsible if such happens and they are ordered to sign some papers as a guarantee that such will not happen under their watch, i understand that something may come up but is a very rare occasion that such will happen from the inside
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

That was a very nice explanation of what honeypot is and what it does. I hope many people will now understand what this project is about and how it can save many people.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:53:20 PM

Don't know if it was already posted. You can win up to 50 HNY Token, if you vote for a T-shirt design in their Telegram channel.

that's nice, thank you. my twitter don't show me any new tweets the last days, so i missed this tweet also. but now i am in:-) some nice designs, and it seems the communits already have an favorite
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:58:39 PM

That was a very nice explanation of what honeypot is and what it does. I hope many people will now understand what this project is about and how it can save many people.
I agree i think the honeypot can help a lot of people maybe even big companies who get attacked a lot even exchanges who get hacked could use this to prevent it in the future.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

The  bitfence online store will accept its own HNY tokens as a payment method for it's many products and services.

That's a good concept and that's what I have seen most projects do recently using their tokens for payment but it will be nice if bitfence can use other currencies too.

Creating other options for payment will automatically men creating a competition for their token cause then users won't be compelled to use their token always on their platform
You've made a very good point @Owillz, I am just surprised that I never thought of it this way before. All the same, it is  a good concept accepting their own tokens as a payment method for services

But you guys are also forgetting that competition is good and if utilised wisely by BitFence will be able to grow the hny token.
Abah007

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

Bitfence is pleased to announce that Mr. Shah H Sheikh is joining their team as senior Advisor, He has 10+ years of industry expertise and experience.
Cnote328

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

that's nice, thank you. my twitter don't show me any new tweets the last days, so i missed this tweet also. but now i am in:-) some nice designs, and it seems the communits already have an favorite

The T-Shirts are really nice and has simple designs, about 6 samples were uploaded on their telegram group lots of investors voted sample 4 and 5 mostly. I think it's a brilliant concept.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:04:57 AM

Well, i'm not part of the team but from the little i know from the tech side of view, when it comes to defense, like cyber-security, the project or the firm involved don't dish out vital information to the public, like the technical part of the project, so the team behind the technical aspect will be held responsible if such happens and they are ordered to sign some papers as a guarantee that such will not happen under their watch, i understand that something may come up but is a very rare occasion that such will happen from the inside

Well the system will try to lure the hacker to to hack that is the whole point. You luring hackers means you can understand the underlying behavior which would lead to a smarter capable system of protecting.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: