Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:18:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 30000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:59:24 PM

I wish this plan grows well and ideally.
Clear-cut approach, impeccable job, interesting idea!

I also like the plan, when i first heard about it. Imagine that you are a miner, and that you will help catch hackers plus you will get also HNY tokens. You will definitely get a good feeling from it.
You will be able to help cleanse the internet from hackers while doing your thing. That is why i like this project so much and have high expectations in the future.

The nature of their mode of operation is unique. You really don't have to do any extra vigorous technical activities different from what you normally do daily, in order to expose a hacker.

Yeah, that's one of their major advantage they do the heavy lifting for you all you have to do is relax and watch them expose intruders and hackers

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

What is the status of Tokens sale? I don't know how much ETH BitFence received till now. Figure mentioned are HNY tokens, but this includes bonus?

They seem to be with holding that information from the public. I want to believe they have a good reason for that and that at the due time, they will maybe it known

Just know that they will announce it soon. They can't keep it secret forever Smiley. A few weeks ago i think that it said that there were over 2k Ethereum collected on Stage 1.

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

What is the status of Tokens sale? I don't know how much ETH BitFence received till now. Figure mentioned are HNY tokens, but this includes bonus?

They seem to be with holding that information from the public. I want to believe they have a good reason for that and that at the due time, they will maybe it known

Just know that they will announce it soon. They can't keep it secret forever Smiley. A few weeks ago i think that it said that there were over 2k Ethereum collected on Stage 1.

I don't think there's any cause for alarm, so far the team has been transparent with their community, hopefully they'll update the community real soon.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:41:58 AM

I don't think there's any cause for alarm, so far the team has been transparent with their community, hopefully they'll update the community real soon.

I hope so too. Since they resumed back no one has gotten any information on how the sale is going at least then we could see the counter with the amount of eth sold
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:57:30 AM

I hope so too. Since they resumed back no one has gotten any information on how the sale is going at least then we could see the counter with the amount of eth sold

I hope they push an update soon it would help massively. considering the current market situation I think they have raised that much when eth was around 600ish. I am not sure what that would translate to now.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:59:06 AM

TOTAL SUPPLY: 22,547,902 HNY
1 ETH = 6000HNY
So you can figure out that they were taken around the 3,700 ETH
Now, taking into account the bonuses of pre-sales, I would estimate that they have taken about 1.2 - 1.3 million dollars so far
but it is early in the morning, maybe I have a miscalculation :-)
Kool_Craig

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:08:48 AM

Hey, dev's!
I joined this idea. I'm interested to see how the founders implement the business.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

TOTAL SUPPLY: 22,547,902 HNY
1 ETH = 6000HNY
So you can figure out that they were taken around the 3,700 ETH
Now, taking into account the bonuses of pre-sales, I would estimate that they have taken about 1.2 - 1.3 million dollars so far
but it is early in the morning, maybe I have a miscalculation :-)

Good estimation, I like to know roughly how much is raised and as mentioned above the team seems pretty transparent. I can't wait for the sting miner release
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:24:08 AM

In the end it’s all about reducing the impact of the hackers on a daily basis as time progresses we will see the ability to reduce that impact more and more to the point that it’s hopefully eventually just a nuisance

You are right. If Bitfence can help to reduce the impact of the hackers to a minimum, because you can not completely exclude them, that would be great for all.

yeah, you can try but hackers can't be completely excluded, bitfence can reduce them or better still make it hard for them to penetrate but I personally think hackers are here to stay.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

I also like the plan, when i first heard about it. Imagine that you are a miner, and that you will help catch hackers plus you will get also HNY tokens. You will definitely get a good feeling from it.
You will be able to help cleanse the internet from hackers while doing your thing. That is why i like this project so much and have high expectations in the future.

Cleansing hackers from the internet is a tough job, but Bitfence will surely help with that. I often hear people who are hacked. I feel for them. I also want to help them.

I believe bitfence will do a great job but given the size of the internet I don't think they can cleanse the internet within a short period it gonna be a gradual process that will eventually lead to a more mature process but right now I believe they can reduce the number of hacks at least to a certain degree.

Every journey starts with the first step.
Of course Bitfence will first have to grow, but for the beginning it will already be the first successes with the stingminers.

It's not 'cleansing hackers from the internet' it's preventing and removing them from your network, different things entirely Wink

Also - will help prevent attackers in the future via the unique fingerprint associated with a particular attack or hack - the longer the Bitfence network has been running, the more clever the system is in preventing

Yea, i believe the more the project grows, the more the team will adjust to the trends because its a fact that upcoming events will surely lead to changes in the project, hackers are always seeking new ways out and its best for the team to really be on the look out by constantly studying new ways to like fight back the menace that comes with hacking

I think the best approach to constantly be at the top of the chain in terms of security is to also have in-house hackers who will update the security with each new change to beat hackers with every new step

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:22:56 AM

Cleansing hackers from the internet is a tough job, but Bitfence will surely help with that. I often hear people who are hacked. I feel for them. I also want to help them.

I believe bitfence will do a great job but given the size of the internet I don't think they can cleanse the internet within a short period it gonna be a gradual process that will eventually lead to a more mature process but right now I believe they can reduce the number of hacks at least to a certain degree.

I actually really believed if they go into partnership with other security outfits even already established outfits it will go a very long way to establish Bitfence in the world of security

It can of course not cleanse the internet in a short time, but we need to look ahead. If Bitfence is very popular in the future then there would be a chance to cleanse the internet.
There will always be hackers so it cannot be cleansed, but with Bitfence we could prevent them from hacking for a very long time and that is why i like this project a lot.
Who knows, maybe bitfence will expand that much that they will have new tech to also make the hackers useless. I think that if the hackers find out that they can't hack anymore then they will eventually stop and do something else.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:24:24 AM

Every journey starts with the first step.
Of course Bitfence will first have to grow, but for the beginning it will already be the first successes with the stingminers.

It's not 'cleansing hackers from the internet' it's preventing and removing them from your network, different things entirely Wink

Also - will help prevent attackers in the future via the unique fingerprint associated with a particular attack or hack - the longer the Bitfence network has been running, the more clever the system is in preventing

Yea, i believe the more the project grows, the more the team will adjust to the trends because its a fact that upcoming events will surely lead to changes in the project, hackers are always seeking new ways out and its best for the team to really be on the look out by constantly studying new ways to like fight back the menace that comes with hacking

We can just hope that BitFence security experts have checked all current issues and hacking incidents and based on that have developed this their device.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

I actually really believed if they go into partnership with other security outfits even already established outfits it will go a very long way to establish Bitfence in the world of security

It can of course not cleanse the internet in a short time, but we need to look ahead. If Bitfence is very popular in the future then there would be a chance to cleanse the internet.
There will always be hackers so it cannot be cleansed, but with Bitfence we could prevent them from hacking for a very long time and that is why i like this project a lot.
Who knows, maybe bitfence will expand that much that they will have new tech to also make the hackers useless. I think that if the hackers find out that they can't hack anymore then they will eventually stop and do something else.

That would be a dream, but as we all know new technologies are always getting invented and there are new ways of gaining access, so I think it will be aforever battle wit hhackers but BitFence will make things alot easier and smoother
Jessica Il

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

This is a very nice plan with ability! Flawless approach, clear-cut vision,  detailed and profitable vision!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

In the end it’s all about reducing the impact of the hackers on a daily basis as time progresses we will see the ability to reduce that impact more and more to the point that it’s hopefully eventually just a nuisance

You are right. If Bitfence can help to reduce the impact of the hackers to a minimum, because you can not completely exclude them, that would be great for all.

yeah, you can try but hackers can't be completely excluded, bitfence can reduce them or better still make it hard for them to penetrate but I personally think hackers are here to stay.

I would agree the same. I don't think hackers can be completely excluded. For one there are several types of hackers for example you got the kind that breaks and the kind that just intrudes...etc It would be hard excluding all those.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

That will never happen. The criminal energy in some people is just too pronounced, they always find a way. Bitfence can only help minimize the damage, but we'll never get rid of the hackers
tequiero22

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:30:48 PM

Good morning all.
I wish that the project will satisfy all that has been target!
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:32:59 PM

You're absolutely right, they may not totally eradicate the menace of hacking but if they can reduce the number of such attacks considerably, the community will surely be happy with such, we can only hope for a better day ahead, as no project is known to be fully security proof, a breach may occur but the response of the bitfence team to such attacks will determine a lot about the project
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

That would be a dream, but as we all know new technologies are always getting invented and there are new ways of gaining access, so I think it will be aforever battle wit hhackers but BitFence will make things alot easier and smoother

I agree, hackers will be there for lifetime. But BitFence will help us catching hackers in no time and will help in blocking those IPs, this way same hacker will not be able to target anyone else in the network.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

You're absolutely right, they may not totally eradicate the menace of hacking but if they can reduce the number of such attacks considerably, the community will surely be happy with such, we can only hope for a better day ahead, as no project is known to be fully security proof, a breach may occur but the response of the bitfence team to such attacks will determine a lot about the project

I also agree with this. You cannot completely stop/remove the hackers, but you can reduce it a lot. If all Security companies would work together, then the amount of hackers today would be lower.

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: