Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:07:44 AM

I always read that Bitfence will block the IP address of identified hackers (this lock will be sent to the entire Bitfence network within seconds)
But how do they proceed if the hacker gets another IP?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Djeki81

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:11:45 AM

Hello, devs!
Interesting project, trust in the future should run in accordance with the planned!
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

I always read that Bitfence will block the IP address of identified hackers (this lock will be sent to the entire Bitfence network within seconds)

That's a thing with hackers and it's just going to be an act of continuous blocking of iP I guess. Unless there is a way to also track the hardware/device used by the hacker in his act or they probably have some plans that I don't know about.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

Hey, guys.
I'm interested on this project. I will watch this to look what is going to occur!

Welcome in friend. Nice to have you with us and thanks for your interest in the project. Please do tell your friends and family about the project. Let us all play our part of supporting the project.

Getting others involved even if it’s just to introduce them to the concept or to run a sting miner could overall do a lot for the growth of the platform what the team needs is attention they need more eyes on their progress and pushing them to move to market and continue to grow as time goes on
I agree if we can all share the news about Bitfence it could help a lot and it can be good for the growth, maybe your friends want to invest in the project.

That's a good way to help the project grow more. If people are doing  this on their own then the project must be really good.
I agree one of the most important things for success is making a name. Is much easier to sell anything when you have a well-know name that when you are unknown.

I think they have a referral bonus if it did not expire. I am honestly looking forwards to the conference and the release of the stingminer. I think those two would really expand reach.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

Hey, guys.
I'm interested on this project. I will watch this to look what is going to occur!

Welcome in friend. Nice to have you with us and thanks for your interest in the project. Please do tell your friends and family about the project. Let us all play our part of supporting the project.

Getting others involved even if it’s just to introduce them to the concept or to run a sting miner could overall do a lot for the growth of the platform what the team needs is attention they need more eyes on their progress and pushing them to move to market and continue to grow as time goes on
I agree if we can all share the news about Bitfence it could help a lot and it can be good for the growth, maybe your friends want to invest in the project.

That's a good way to help the project grow more. If people are doing  this on their own then the project must be really good.
I agree one of the most important things for success is making a name. Is much easier to sell anything when you have a well-know name that when you are unknown.

I think they have a referral bonus if it did not expire. I am honestly looking forwards to the conference and the release of the stingminer. I think those two would really expand reach.

I can't wait for the stingminer to be released, I think it will really help the project - ONLY 12 days to go - I hope it will bring some extra investors on board to help fund the project development
KristenDom

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:54:13 AM

Good evening, team! I wish your idea runs successfully. Watchful design, blameless website.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

Hey, guys.

I can't wait for the stingminer to be released, I think it will really help the project - ONLY 12 days to go - I hope it will bring some extra investors on board to help fund the project development
I hope so. But still I can see total supply of HNY tokens. Still there is no data exactly how many they sold yet or how many funds they received from investors.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

That's a thing with hackers and it's just going to be an act of continuous blocking of iP I guess. Unless there is a way to also track the hardware/device used by the hacker in his act or they probably have some plans that I don't know about.
That is a very good question and how are they going to do it if the hacker is using a VPN then? i think they have thought about it but i could not find anything.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

I dont think hackers will become happier looking at such idea spreading on the market. I hope we will become also. Good Idea.

It certainly wont stop them but they wont like the idea of this project to expand and globally implemented with thousands of nodes across the world making it harder for them to penetrate through entreprise networks

And it will not get any easier over time. The more honey pots are active, the more often they get caught. Maybe we will not be able to switch off the really good professional hackers, but many small ones will no longer have an easy life :-)

I think, if a Hacker will hack you network, he can enter it. With the Bitfence security items it will be more difficult for them.
Of course, with the Bitfence system, such intrusive activity will be detected and blocked easily
Yea that is the idea if he enters it then Bitfence knows how he did it and can prevent it from happening the next time, that is what the stingminer does.
So they might hack you the first time but they will have to find out another way to try it second time. I think this will help against hackers because searching for a new way in will take some time.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

Hey, guys.

Yea, building a brand is never easy, that's the major reason why the foundation has to be solid and well planned out in order to deliver a viable end product, so they have what it takes to accomplish their task in terms of concept, what they need now its to have a successful ICO, their concept is something investors can easily buy into
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

Hey, guys.

Yea, building a brand is never easy, that's the major reason why the foundation has to be solid and well planned out in order to deliver a viable end product, so they have what it takes to accomplish their task in terms of concept, what they need now its to have a successful ICO, their concept is something investors can easily buy into

There is a great marketing chance in the conference; They will have ample time to demonstrate their capabilities. I also think the MVP would be a major player in all of this. If they can roll it out before the conference and demonstrate traction there it would be great.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

Hey, guys.

There is a great marketing chance in the conference; They will have ample time to demonstrate their capabilities. I also think the MVP would be a major player in all of this. If they can roll it out before the conference and demonstrate traction there it would be great.

A conference is a good chance to present a project. Nowhere are more potential investors and you have the chance to excite them about your ideas.
Lasala

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:01:08 PM

I hope this plan increase well and ideally!
Attentive job, classy plan,  good job!
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:58:07 PM

I am eager for some news and announcements, things are quite slow in the crypto space and also seem to be same with Bitfence as well, last tweet since 13 July https://twitter.com/BitFence_

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

I am eager for some news and announcements, things are quite slow in the crypto space and also seem to be same with Bitfence as well, last tweet since 13 July https://twitter.com/BitFence_

Agreed the last few weeks for everything seems to be quite across the cryptospace would be good if bitfence team could break the monotony and be one of the few updating and posting progress to drive excitement
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

Agreed the last few weeks for everything seems to be quite across the cryptospace would be good if bitfence team could break the monotony and be one of the few updating and posting progress to drive excitement
I guess they are updating updates on twitter in a week max 1 or 2. Might be they are busy or we will see something surprising news here?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

With only 12 days to go before the start of the MVP and the release of the stingminer, they are probably busy eliminating the last teething problems, so that everything starts to work. I can understand that at the moment they have no time for twitter
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

With only 12 days to go before the start of the MVP and the release of the stingminer, they are probably busy eliminating the last teething problems, so that everything starts to work. I can understand that at the moment they have no time for twitter

I also think team is busy with MVP and stingminer launch. But token sale is going very slow and some marketing also needed if they want more money.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:24:07 PM

I also think team is busy with MVP and stingminer launch. But token sale is going very slow and some marketing also needed if they want more money.

They might wait till the final week to start announcing partnerships, or they may still be in the works so they can't tell us about them yet!  Im sure we'll here something soon though.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

They might wait till the final week to start announcing partnerships, or they may still be in the works so they can't tell us about them yet!  Im sure we'll here something soon though.

I hope they will announce something soon, preferably with the stingminer release - will really help bring awareness and some more investors on board
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: