Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:52:02 AM

I am fine, I saw the team is ready for the conference! I hope they will bring us some good news!

I expect that also, I'm confident the team are well prepared for the conference and will attract new investors.
Fingers crossed, BitFence will be releasing the stingminer within 10 days, I have been patiently waiting - lets hope patience pays off Smiley

10 days! that is very soon. i really hope that we can order the stinminer immediately and start mining in 2 days later:-)
I will definitely buy one. that reminds me, do we know what a stingminer will cost?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:27:42 AM

I am fine, I saw the team is ready for the conference! I hope they will bring us some good news!

I expect that also, I'm confident the team are well prepared for the conference and will attract new investors.
Fingers crossed, BitFence will be releasing the stingminer within 10 days, I have been patiently waiting - lets hope patience pays off Smiley

10 days! that is very soon. i really hope that we can order the stinminer immediately and start mining in 2 days later:-)
I will definitely buy one. that reminds me, do we know what a stingminer will cost?

Only 10 days to the sting miner release and I hope I can buy one of the first ones. Then I can test how many HNY Token you can „mine“.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

Bitfence has updated on twitter about their device. Bitfence introduces "proof-of-threat" mining. Electricity costs to run for a whole year is $14.

https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1008931766340644864?s=19

thanks for sharing, again twitter doesn't show me all new Tweets.
That is really interesting, 14$ a year is nearly nothing. i like that

and there is a picture of the stingminer, in near future i have my own at home:-)
How long does it take to earn those $14 a year back with the miner? and how many Tokens can you mine daily is there a limit?

I have not found any numbers yet. I think it will also depend on how many tokens they sell in the ICO
But it will not be long before we know everything exactly

I dont know how much time it will take to earn back those $14, but I think its best deal. I mean protect your network for just $14 a year and get free HNY tokens.

I think as long as they are able to sell the value returned would be quick. I can also assume that the early days would be the most rewarding and then it would likely be volatile. I doubt it would take long to return the 14$.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

Bitfence has updated on twitter about their device. Bitfence introduces "proof-of-threat" mining. Electricity costs to run for a whole year is $14.

and there is a picture of the stingminer, in near future i have my own at home:-)
How long does it take to earn those $14 a year back with the miner? and how many Tokens can you mine daily is there a limit?

I have not found any numbers yet. I think it will also depend on how many tokens they sell in the ICO

I dont know how much time it will take to earn back those $14, but I think its best deal. I mean protect your network for just $14 a year and get free HNY tokens.

I think as long as they are able to sell the value returned would be quick. I can also assume that the early days would be the most rewarding and then it would likely be volatile. I doubt it would take long to return the 14$.

I agree with you. $14 Investment is not that high and we will get it back soon. Plus protection from hackers is bonus.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

I agree with you. $14 Investment is not that high and we will get it back soon. Plus protection from hackers is bonus.

That's a great analogy and a really good selling point for BitFence, in my eyes it's a no-brainer. Especially with the forever increasing amount of threats at the moment
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

That's a great analogy and a really good selling point for BitFence, in my eyes it's a no-brainer. Especially with the forever increasing amount of threats at the moment

Pay back will depend on the value at exchange so it will depend and carry but given the low cost to run I think it’s one of those things that will pay back eventually regardless of how long it takes but I get feeling will be short
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

I’m hoping thebsting miner release will be able to spark the platform interest once initial reviews and impressions come in from people we should see I think a decent bit of positive response

A positive response from the sting miner will boost the community and also the token sale. Everything has been quiet lately i just hope they are giving their all behind the scenes.

I don't think there's going to be any issues with it, it's been in their private testnet for ages, and they even took it to the blockchain conference for their display booth to show people how it was working.

They wouldn't have taken it to the public if they were not sure of its absolute perfection. Even if it was 80% perfection, it would still have been a risky step to take.

When you say absolute perfection you sound like they have a technology for stopping hacker well I don't think so I believe they have a great tech but the effectiveness of their platform I believe will grow with time but nonetheless they are really confident about their tech.

You probably misunderstood my point. By absolute perfection, I simply mean the devices doing to full standard what it is designed to do without any form of malfunction nor bugs.

I get your point and I trust bitfence team has this in mind as well, the team has been a bit quiet lately, I believe they are working tirelessly behind the scenes. The StingMiner will for sure create positive vibes for the project.

I think everyone just got used to the big level of communication they were doing before I’m sure when the team has more information to share especially from the stingminer they will be excited to announce it

Yea, communication is of necessity and i will encourage the team to do the needful, a lot of people take silence in a negative way, so no matter how strenuous the job is for the team, they should make out time to relate to the community, i understand articles do come up but personal communication with the community is very much preferred
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

As of now, no information on how much the sting miner would cost but that information will come with it's release. I hope there would be a tutorial video on how to use the sting miner.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:22:20 PM

I’m hoping thebsting miner release will be able to spark the platform interest once initial reviews and impressions come in from people we should see I think a decent bit of positive response

A positive response from the sting miner will boost the community and also the token sale. Everything has been quiet lately i just hope they are giving their all behind the scenes.

I don't think there's going to be any issues with it, it's been in their private testnet for ages, and they even took it to the blockchain conference for their display booth to show people how it was working.

They wouldn't have taken it to the public if they were not sure of its absolute perfection. Even if it was 80% perfection, it would still have been a risky step to take.

When you say absolute perfection you sound like they have a technology for stopping hacker well I don't think so I believe they have a great tech but the effectiveness of their platform I believe will grow with time but nonetheless they are really confident about their tech.

You probably misunderstood my point. By absolute perfection, I simply mean the devices doing to full standard what it is designed to do without any form of malfunction nor bugs.

I get your point and I trust bitfence team has this in mind as well, the team has been a bit quiet lately, I believe they are working tirelessly behind the scenes. The StingMiner will for sure create positive vibes for the project.

I think everyone just got used to the big level of communication they were doing before I’m sure when the team has more information to share especially from the stingminer they will be excited to announce it

Yea, communication is of necessity and i will encourage the team to do the needful, a lot of people take silence in a negative way, so no matter how strenuous the job is for the team, they should make out time to relate to the community, i understand articles do come up but personal communication with the community is very much preferred
I personally think they are great in communication they keep us updated on their Twitter and if we have question they answer it immediately on Telegram.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:19:29 PM

I personally think they are great in communication they keep us updated on their Twitter and if we have question they answer it immediately on Telegram.

Likewise, the core team are on there 24x7 and are very helpful, and the actual bitfence admins are on daily answering questions, no issues from my side with their communication.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

That is pretty awesome! Some miners cost thousands of dollars to run. To see Bitfence offering a far cheaper and more unique way of 'mining' tokens should help the team be very successful with it's sales.

Would have been a huge breakthrough if other coin could be mined on this platform or using this method. It really would have help save on electricity bills pay and powered consumed.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

That is pretty awesome! Some miners cost thousands of dollars to run. To see Bitfence offering a far cheaper and more unique way of 'mining' tokens should help the team be very successful with it's sales.

Would have been a huge breakthrough if other coin could be mined on this platform or using this method. It really would have help save on electricity bills pay and powered consumed.

Yeah, perhaps maybe bitfence will consider this in the near future. I'm excited about the StingMiner and to think one will pay $14 yearly is amazing.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:35:08 PM

Interesting idea, I think it would very complicated for Bitfence to implement that somehow, but it’s food for thought for the team potentially.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

Interesting idea, I think it would very complicated for Bitfence to implement that somehow, but it’s food for thought for the team potentially.

If they add in the future then nearly everybody will be interested in it. People are nowadays searching for miners who are very cheap. They should think about it and discuss it maybe with the team.

Corleone007

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:03:17 PM

As of now, no information on how much the sting miner would cost but that information will come with it's release. I hope there would be a tutorial video on how to use the sting miner.
I’m sure when the sting miner is released it will increase the value of the token and also the chances of new investors. I don’t think there is a price tag for the sting miner yet.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

I’m sure when the sting miner is released it will increase the value of the token and also the chances of new investors. I don’t think there is a price tag for the sting miner yet.

No haven’t seen a price I’d imagine it will be pretty cheap as their focusing on keeping the platform accessible to my knowledge  and will hopefully keep to that when it comes to pricing the hardware
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:37:10 PM

Yeah maybe they could have a partnership with a coin/token team that has the same idea as Bitfence, they could both benefit with this partnership then.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

Likewise, the core team are on there 24x7 and are very helpful, and the actual bitfence admins are on daily answering questions, no issues from my side with their communication.

That's pretty awesome to know that the team is doing the needed part when it comes to communication, just reacting to the information stated above but i'm glad that aspect has been cleared by the community itself and not from the team, which is a good thing, this project is something we all want to see come to life because of the positive impact that it will create in our lives
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

There are times when they can't respond very quickly but that is because they are busy at the moment with other things. So i think they are doing great at giving us as much information as possible.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

I don't see why they would do this. The whole point of HNY tokens is so you can use them to purchase subscriptions and earn tokens using a VERY small bit of kit.  It would take you years to even mine $1 of BTC with a Rasperrypi, it's just not made for that.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: