Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

Bitfence has updated on twitter about their device. Bitfence introduces "proof-of-threat" mining. Electricity costs to run for a whole year is $14.

https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1008931766340644864?s=19
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

I’m hoping thebsting miner release will be able to spark the platform interest once initial reviews and impressions come in from people we should see I think a decent bit of positive response

A positive response from the sting miner will boost the community and also the token sale. Everything has been quiet lately i just hope they are giving their all behind the scenes.
I am sure they are working really hard and maybe that is why they don't have much time to let us know what they are working at. We just have to be patient i guess.

i asked for an update in the telegram channel this morning, the team are still working on alot of stuff in the background from the conference they went to, so Im sure we'll be seeing some awesome news soon. Smiley

I hope that you are right with the awesome news. I honestly understand that such a big event like a conference, bring a lot of work, but for the project it is a good opportunity. I think we need some patience.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

Bitfence has updated on twitter about their device. Bitfence introduces "proof-of-threat" mining. Electricity costs to run for a whole year is $14.

Thats the amazing thing about being able to run it from a beagle board or Raspberry Pi, it's such a low power draw that it's barely going to be noticable (I bet you'll make more than $10 a month from it mining)
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

I always read that Bitfence will block the IP address of identified hackers (this lock will be sent to the entire Bitfence network within seconds)
But how do they proceed if the hacker gets another IP?

Nice question, hackers are known to spoof ips For all we know one hacker can try as many as 20 ips  and hacking is a real time process I don't know how bitfence is gonna handle  multiple hacking scenario.

I am here wondering how they  will get the exact ip address of a hacker who uses tor network for anonymity and also has 2 to 3 infrastructure from which he can penetrate and hack from. Hacker's are not that dull. Bitfence might end up blocking the wrong person.

with the way i have come to understand the Bitfence machinery and how they intend to work using the Honey pot approach then i think having hackers change their IP from time to time ain't big deal as they keep getting tracked and tagged, i understand the point where most of y'all are driving at in terms of how effective it may be but we could say one day at a time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

I always read that Bitfence will block the IP address of identified hackers (this lock will be sent to the entire Bitfence network within seconds)
But how do they proceed if the hacker gets another IP?

Nice question, hackers are known to spoof ips For all we know one hacker can try as many as 20 ips  and hacking is a real time process I don't know how bitfence is gonna handle  multiple hacking scenario.

I am here wondering how they  will get the exact ip address of a hacker who uses tor network for anonymity and also has 2 to 3 infrastructure from which he can penetrate and hack from. Hacker's are not that dull. Bitfence might end up blocking the wrong person.

with the way i have come to understand the Bitfence machinery and how they intend to work using the Honey pot approach then i think having hackers change their IP from time to time ain't big deal as they keep getting tracked and tagged, i understand the point where most of y'all are driving at in terms of how effective it may be but we could say one day at a time

Agreed the ip should not have any impact it is a normal or a given that IP are no longer the best defense mechanism as you can easily manipulate source be it a VPN or even TOR so there has to be other means.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

Thats the amazing thing about being able to run it from a beagle board or Raspberry Pi, it's such a low power draw that it's barely going to be noticable (I bet you'll make more than $10 a month from it mining)
This is a really nice. 14$ cost for whole year is almost nothing. @Darkoth89 if you are expecting more than 10$ in a month, then just think that in a month or 2 month you will recover your electricity coats. Cheesy
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:07:22 PM

This is a really nice. 14$ cost for whole year is almost nothing. @Darkoth89 if you are expecting more than 10$ in a month, then just think that in a month or 2 month you will recover your electricity coats. Cheesy

That is a great shout - the profits are pretty much guaranteed as long as Bitfence doesn't crash and become non-existent especially with the plans and roadmap.

Not long till stingminer release
Speddislinew

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

Good day, all!
Looks very nice.
Vigilant vision, very nice results!
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:07:06 PM

I’m hoping thebsting miner release will be able to spark the platform interest once initial reviews and impressions come in from people we should see I think a decent bit of positive response

A positive response from the sting miner will boost the community and also the token sale. Everything has been quiet lately i just hope they are giving their all behind the scenes.
I am sure they are working really hard and maybe that is why they don't have much time to let us know what they are working at. We just have to be patient i guess.

Oh this sacred moment when you don't see any news from something you are interested in and think that nothing is being done but then... Hey! News, people talkings, discussions, something really big. I feel this is just this moment now.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:07:29 PM

That is a great shout - the profits are pretty much guaranteed as long as Bitfence doesn't crash and become non-existent especially with the plans and roadmap.

The SBC style devices have such a negligible power usage that basically their too for any project is almost instant and definitly within a few months I’d imagine well in profit from whatever kind of project like the stingminer is operating on it
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

Hey, guys.
I'm interested on this project. I will watch this to look what is going to occur!

Welcome in friend. Nice to have you with us and thanks for your interest in the project. Please do tell your friends and family about the project. Let us all play our part of supporting the project.

Getting others involved even if it’s just to introduce them to the concept or to run a sting miner could overall do a lot for the growth of the platform what the team needs is attention they need more eyes on their progress and pushing them to move to market and continue to grow as time goes on
I agree if we can all share the news about Bitfence it could help a lot and it can be good for the growth, maybe your friends want to invest in the project.

That's a good way to help the project grow more. If people are doing  this on their own then the project must be really good.
I agree one of the most important things for success is making a name. Is much easier to sell anything when you have a well-know name that when you are unknown.

Yea, building a brand is never easy, that's the major reason why the foundation has to be solid and well planned out in order to deliver a viable end product, so they have what it takes to accomplish their task in terms of concept, what they need now its to have a successful ICO, their concept is something investors can easily buy into

There is a great marketing chance in the conference; They will have ample time to demonstrate their capabilities. I also think the MVP would be a major player in all of this. If they can roll it out before the conference and demonstrate traction there it would be great.

A conference is a good chance to present a project. Nowhere are more potential investors and you have the chance to excite them about your ideas.

Yea, as stated on their telegram group, the team has returned from the blockchain conference in new york and according to them, it was really successful, so i believe they just created another avenue for investors to come in and be part of this and also hopefully we may likely get to hear the news of partnership emanating from the result of the conference pretty soon
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

yeah, I think so too, bitfence project is really complex we all know when it comes to security everybody needs to be involved I hope they succeed, all we need to do is be patient like you said

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

The SBC style devices have such a negligible power usage that basically their too for any project is almost instant and definitly within a few months I’d imagine well in profit from whatever kind of project like the stingminer is operating on it

Wow.. This is simply just amazing and surprisingly cheap. $14 electricity cost for mining in a whole year is damn cheap. This means a lot of profit for every body using the sting miner.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

Oh this sacred moment when you don't see any news from something you are interested in and think that nothing is being done but then... Hey! News, people talkings, discussions, something really big. I feel this is just this moment now.
Yeah i agree with you i just went on their Twitter and saw a tweet saying that they will post the video of the NYC Blockhain conference soon, stay updated: https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1009087374452756480.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

Yeah i agree with you i just went on their Twitter and saw a tweet saying that they will post the video of the NYC Blockhain conference soon, stay updated: https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1009087374452756480.

I was looking forward to it. Great to hear that they will publish it very soon ! Presentations are always the best for letting new people know about your project.

Grandevchildplac

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

Hey, .
I sustain this plan and hope  it must be successful! Well-advised logo, classy website.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

I don't think there's going to be any issues with it, it's been in their private testnet for ages, and they even took it to the blockchain conference for their display booth to show people how it was working.

They wouldn't have taken it to the public if they were not sure of its absolute perfection. Even if it was 80% perfection, it would still have been a risky step to take.

When you say absolute perfection you sound like they have a technology for stopping hacker well I don't think so I believe they have a great tech but the effectiveness of their platform I believe will grow with time but nonetheless they are really confident about their tech.

You probably misunderstood my point. By absolute perfection, I simply mean the devices doing to full standard what it is designed to do without any form of malfunction nor bugs.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

I was looking forward to it. Great to hear that they will publish it very soon ! Presentations are always the best for letting new people know about your project.

I cannot wait for this video and the announcements as a result of this conference. I cheked the Telegram and one admin postet, that they woll update the whitepaper soon and they have reached 50% regarding of the first stage of funding.

We have surpassed 50% of our goal regarding the first stage of funding. You should expect detailed analysis on the updated WP that will be released soon!
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:39:57 PM

I don't think there's going to be any issues with it, it's been in their private testnet for ages, and they even took it to the blockchain conference for their display booth to show people how it was working.

They wouldn't have taken it to the public if they were not sure of its absolute perfection. Even if it was 80% perfection, it would still have been a risky step to take.

When you say absolute perfection you sound like they have a technology for stopping hacker well I don't think so I believe they have a great tech but the effectiveness of their platform I believe will grow with time but nonetheless they are really confident about their tech.

You probably misunderstood my point. By absolute perfection, I simply mean the devices doing to full standard what it is designed to do without any form of malfunction nor bugs.

I get your point and I trust bitfence team has this in mind as well, the team has been a bit quiet lately, I believe they are working tirelessly behind the scenes. The StingMiner will for sure create positive vibes for the project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

I get your point and I trust bitfence team has this in mind as well, the team has been a bit quiet lately, I believe they are working tirelessly behind the scenes. The StingMiner will for sure create positive vibes for the project.

I think everyone just got used to the big level of communication they were doing before I’m sure when the team has more information to share especially from the stingminer they will be excited to announce it
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: