Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

Anything we say about price is just guessing lol I know a company that sells a box that’s a raspberry pi inside to manage some hardware at my job and it’s 950$ so just because it’s a pi doesn’t mean we can begin to guess at price as it’s really up to company how much they price it at as real hardware price doesn’t always impact final product costs

But given the industry I’d imagine they would try to keep it low and accessible

You know I was begin to wonder as to how we arrive at 20-40$ as no information is from the Bitfence team as at the time of typing this lol... It's still pure stipulations let see upon main launch how much it's going to do for

Their whitepaper confirms it's free to download:

'BitFence software will be available to download as freeware.'

Source: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-EN-1.6b.pdf  

They will not be selling something they are giving away for $900, they also say that they are selling SD cards with it preloaded, this might be like $5 over what a standard one costs, but their goal is to get as many of these miners globally as possible, their money will come from selling the fingerprints as definitions to other companies, and as part of the subscriptions.

Thank you Darkoth89 this clears a lot and it's a great demonstration of the good will of Bitfence in trying to solve world cyber security problems

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

I’m hoping thebsting miner release will be able to spark the platform interest once initial reviews and impressions come in from people we should see I think a decent bit of positive response

A positive response from the sting miner will boost the community and also the token sale. Everything has been quiet lately i just hope they are giving their all behind the scenes.

I don't think there's going to be any issues with it, it's been in their private testnet for ages, and they even took it to the blockchain conference for their display booth to show people how it was working.

They wouldn't have taken it to the public if they were not sure of its absolute perfection. Even if it was 80% perfection, it would still have been a risky step to take.

When you say absolute perfection you sound like they have a technology for stopping hacker well I don't think so I believe they have a great tech but the effectiveness of their platform I believe will grow with time but nonetheless they are really confident about their tech.

You probably misunderstood my point. By absolute perfection, I simply mean the devices doing to full standard what it is designed to do without any form of malfunction nor bugs.

I get your point and I trust bitfence team has this in mind as well, the team has been a bit quiet lately, I believe they are working tirelessly behind the scenes. The StingMiner will for sure create positive vibes for the project.

I think everyone just got used to the big level of communication they were doing before I’m sure when the team has more information to share especially from the stingminer they will be excited to announce it

Yea, communication is of necessity and i will encourage the team to do the needful, a lot of people take silence in a negative way, so no matter how strenuous the job is for the team, they should make out time to relate to the community, i understand articles do come up but personal communication with the community is very much preferred
I personally think they are great in communication they keep us updated on their Twitter and if we have question they answer it immediately on Telegram.

Likewise, the core team are on there 24x7 and are very helpful, and the actual bitfence admins are on daily answering questions, no issues from my side with their communication.

I personally think if you want a break through in the world of business or anything worthy of an endeavor engaging your community is major key, it keeps hopes alive and stirs interest the more which is what i have seen bitfence do time and time again with their community management and engagement

Yeah I will give them that credit, I have seen the level of hardwork they are putting in and am really positive they will succeed. Security is crucial to any business so I believe bitfence have market share

yeah, the team are working tirelessly to ensure the project becomes a successful one, i'm a member of their telegram group and i can attest to the fact  that the team are active on their telegram group they respond swiftly to questions asked.

Stingminer launch schedule for 1st July or end of July? Everyone is waiting for the stingminer launch, it will be biggest movement for BitFence.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

I’m hoping thebsting miner release will be able to spark the platform interest once initial reviews and impressions come in from people we should see I think a decent bit of positive response

A positive response from the sting miner will boost the community and also the token sale. Everything has been quiet lately i just hope they are giving their all behind the scenes.

I don't think there's going to be any issues with it, it's been in their private testnet for ages, and they even took it to the blockchain conference for their display booth to show people how it was working.

They wouldn't have taken it to the public if they were not sure of its absolute perfection. Even if it was 80% perfection, it would still have been a risky step to take.

When you say absolute perfection you sound like they have a technology for stopping hacker well I don't think so I believe they have a great tech but the effectiveness of their platform I believe will grow with time but nonetheless they are really confident about their tech.

You probably misunderstood my point. By absolute perfection, I simply mean the devices doing to full standard what it is designed to do without any form of malfunction nor bugs.

I get your point and I trust bitfence team has this in mind as well, the team has been a bit quiet lately, I believe they are working tirelessly behind the scenes. The StingMiner will for sure create positive vibes for the project.

I think everyone just got used to the big level of communication they were doing before I’m sure when the team has more information to share especially from the stingminer they will be excited to announce it

Yea, communication is of necessity and i will encourage the team to do the needful, a lot of people take silence in a negative way, so no matter how strenuous the job is for the team, they should make out time to relate to the community, i understand articles do come up but personal communication with the community is very much preferred
I personally think they are great in communication they keep us updated on their Twitter and if we have question they answer it immediately on Telegram.

Likewise, the core team are on there 24x7 and are very helpful, and the actual bitfence admins are on daily answering questions, no issues from my side with their communication.

I personally think if you want a break through in the world of business or anything worthy of an endeavor engaging your community is major key, it keeps hopes alive and stirs interest the more which is what i have seen bitfence do time and time again with their community management and engagement

Yeah I will give them that credit, I have seen the level of hardwork they are putting in and am really positive they will succeed. Security is crucial to any business so I believe bitfence have market share

yeah, the team are working tirelessly to ensure the project becomes a successful one, i'm a member of their telegram group and i can attest to the fact  that the team are active on their telegram group they respond swiftly to questions asked.

Stingminer launch schedule for 1st July or end of July? Everyone is waiting for the stingminer launch, it will be biggest movement for BitFence.

Not long to go now, should be some real positive movement from here onwards especially when everyone can start mining.

As soon as it launches are we able to mine straight away?
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:01:37 PM

Think it was end of July but not 100% sure I’ll try to look around but I’m not holding my breath for the first I’ll hope for end of July if it comes out earlier than it will be a happy surprise always better to feel surprised than disappointed lol
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of  invest? 
when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?

I think you should do some research first by watching their introduction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSC-_-jvp1c.

You can also read their whitepaper and understand a lot if you still have any questions just join their telegram for direct answers from the admins, here is a link to it: https://t.me/bitfence.
Exactly. If you talking about exchanges listing, then you should be wait until the ICO ends. Their admin will be announce soon about exchange listing. You may follow Bitfence on twitter to receive latest updates.
https://twitter.com/BitFence_?s=09
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

Anything we say about price is just guessing lol I know a company that sells a box that’s a raspberry pi inside to manage some hardware at my job and it’s 950$ so just because it’s a pi doesn’t mean we can begin to guess at price as it’s really up to company how much they price it at as real hardware price doesn’t always impact final product costs

You know I was begin to wonder as to how we arrive at 20-40$ as no information is from the Bitfence team as at the time of typing this lol... It's still pure stipulations let see upon main launch how much it's going to do for

They will not be selling something they are giving away for $900, they also say that they are selling SD cards with it preloaded, this might be like $5 over what a standard one costs, but their goal is to get as many of these miners globally as possible, their money will come from selling the fingerprints as definitions to other companies, and as part of the subscriptions.
Thanks mate for clearing the air in respect to the price tag issues, it’s good to know bitfence will be offering the software for free.

Well From the look of things they have created a business model that I believe is going to succeed. The concept behind freeware is to get something out as much as possible.

So the software will be up for free download. What about the hardware? The one built with the raspberry pi do we buy that one from the store or we can buy that personally and run the software on it?

am only sure of the software but I believe one has to pay for the hardware though the price might not be much, I don't think it gonna be free.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

A good point that they sell the fingerprints to other companies. I've always thought that hackers are banned only from Bitfence networks and outsiders are excluded. But the sale of the hacker data makes more sense, of course

They seem to have created avenues to monetize the entire concept that they have, is a smart idea to sell such data and this is the first time i've ever heard such, so this project has really diversify its means of earning, a process that will surely guarantee an increase in the value of the token if all things are implemented as they stated on their whitepaper
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

Like I said in an earlier post look for it late month and if theyvrelease earlier take it as a nice surprise people tend to put early deadlines then get upset if theirs any form of delay when in reality it doesn’t matter much in the longterm
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

It is the total sold token and i think of gets updated as people purchase the tokens. As i heard the tokens will be minted as they are bought?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

It is the total sold token and i think of gets updated as people purchase the tokens. As i heard the tokens will be minted as they are bought?

Yes, you are right gee777. The tokens are minted when there is demand for them. Otherwise it would be a waste to generate them before the sale. I also saw the total supply on the front page. I think that it is the supply amount. Maybe they have changed plans ? Anyone knows more ?

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

Yes, you are right gee777. The tokens are minted when there is demand for them. Otherwise it would be a waste to generate them before the sale. I also saw the total supply on the front page. I think that it is the supply amount. Maybe they have changed plans ? Anyone knows more ?
Yes they expected to sell that amount already that is why they made that the token supply but you guys are right they are minted as they are bought it is a very smart solution because they won't have to burn any unsold tokens as there won't be any.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

They've not changed plans from what i've seen, you answered your own question.. The tokens are minted as they are purchased. The total listed on their website is the amount of tokens bought, hence the supply.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:17:26 PM

They've not changed plans from what i've seen, you answered your own question.. The tokens are minted as they are purchased. The total listed on their website is the amount of tokens bought, hence the supply.
You mean to say that showing total supply of tokens which is sold out till the date? But how much amount they received yet and exactly how much tokens they need to be sold?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

You mean to say that showing total supply of tokens which is sold out till the date? But how much amount they received yet and exactly how much tokens they need to be sold?

As the ICO is a Token Generation Event, all sold token will be created directly. So the 24 million is the max supply until now. The amount of earned ETH is unknown so far, or rather too complicated to calculate with the different bonus stages.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

Sometimes back I was remember and if I am not wrong so they was raised 1117 ETH from investors. So what is the exact status now to till date? Anyone have idea about that?
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

Yea. You heard right. It is the total number of token sold. They mint the amount paid for so as to avoid excess or the issue of having to burn unsold tokens at the end of the sales period.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

I had completely forgotten that they want to publish a personal firewall in 2019. Joyful that it starts soon, I've lost sight of the goals for the next year :-)
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

Yea. You heard right. It is the total number of token sold. They mint the amount paid for so as to avoid excess or the issue of having to burn unsold tokens at the end of the sales period.

This is quite smart solution. Thank to it they won't have to burn unsold tokens because there will be just none of them after ICO. I wonder why so few ICOs use this scenario.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:52:11 PM

I had completely forgotten that they want to publish a personal firewall in 2019. Joyful that it starts soon, I've lost sight of the goals for the next year :-)

As in a home firewall for households, or do you just mean a Bitfence branded firewall? Either way could be interesting if you can pay for it in HNY tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: