Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:08:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

On the Vanig platform, your payment is transferred to the seller immediately in the form of VANIG tokens. This enables the seller to ship your items faster and also results in fair margins for both Vanig and the Seller.

Why Vanig token being the sole form of payment?? I don't think this makes sense why not make various payment currency available to the seller ?? I understand that they are trying to run the platform by Vanig token and help boost the value but cutting sellers choice in terms of payment currency is really not cool and I don't agree completely with it

I totally agree with you. I think other form of payment should be included like BTC,  ETH and fiat currency but some form of  incentive should be placed on their own token to encourage continue usage.  Most of the time when you fail to give people choice they tend to feel they are been controled.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:01:41 AM

On the Vanig platform, your payment is transferred to the seller immediately in the form of VANIG tokens. This enables the seller to ship your items faster and also results in fair margins for both Vanig and the Seller.

Why Vanig token being the sole form of payment?? I don't think this makes sense why not make various payment currency available to the seller ?? I understand that they are trying to run the platform by Vanig token and help boost the value but cutting sellers choice in terms of payment currency is really not cool and I don't agree completely with it

I totally agree with you. I think other form of payment should be included like BTC,  ETH and fiat currency but some form of  incentive should be placed on their own token to encourage continue usage.  Most of the time when you fail to give people choice they tend to feel they are been controled.
As they explain it results in fair margin and the seller can ship your items to you a lot faster but i agree with you there should atleast be a payment method for USD and maybe if you pay with VANIG tokens you will get some discount.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:22:10 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 09:54:43 AM by Cnote328

I totally agree with you. I think other form of payment should be included like BTC,  ETH and fiat currency but some form of  incentive should be placed on their own token to encourage continue usage.  Most of the time when you fail to give people choice they tend to feel they are been controled.
As they explain it results in fair margin and the seller can ship your items to you a lot faster but i agree with you there should atleast be a payment method for USD and maybe if you pay with VANIG tokens you will get some discount.

I think they should adopt payment in USD BTC ETH, as this are established means of payment and most people has funds in either payment mode usage of Vanig token should attract some bonus but shouldn't the only means of payment.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

They are actually going to be accepting BTC, ETH, LTC and USD I was told by one of the admin.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:26:50 AM

What do you say to the 1% cashback card from Vanig?
1% in cryptocurrencies will probably also help to spread them better in the future.
Or you can buy directly on the Vanig platform with it
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

I would say that the option for the buyer to pay fiat is essential. A lot of people are still new to cryptocurrencies and for them there has to be an easy alternative.
eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:46:13 AM

View from the concept and vision of this project is very interesting, the potential of the market is very large and it takes many people in the future. hopefully for the development will be smooth and get warm welcome from the investors.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

I am a bit curious, how do we verify the authenticity of the reviews? A lot of e-commerce sites buy reviews, so it would be nice if we could be cleared on that.

I think been a decentralized platform gives them that avenue to be more proactive than a centralized platform, with this, any fraudulent activity will be easily tracked and the appropriate measure will be put in place to curtail anything that may come up, i also think such has been answered before on their telegram group

There is possibility that user just start writing reviews without buying/using products just to get free Vanig tokens. I think Vanig should only allow buyer to write reviews of that particular product

That could be a good solution. But the problem with fake reviews is serious. I think even on Amazon a lot of the product reviews there are faked and written by professionals.

Fake reviews cannot be completely eradicated. But implementation of blockchain leads to better transparency and hence these kind of fakes can be minimized. Atleast that is my understanding. Correct me if I am wrong.

I would expect the transparency of blockchain network to affect the involvement of fake reviews to a large extent if correctly and thoughtfully applied to this platform.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

I think they could have some sort of incentive; something like if you use vanig tokens you are subject to x discount or x features on the system. Since this is an e-commerce platform other method are best available however some feature could only obtained using VANIG

Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

Vanig ML algorithms check a buyers profile to detect shilling based on content of review, history of orders and past reviews and many other factors to build a credibility score for a reviewer.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

Vanig targets the inefficiencies of modern e-commerce and supply chains and will utilize smart contracts and the reputable ledger of a blockchain.

That's the basis of every wise project, finding faults or inefficiencies in competitors and trying to create something better, which will lead to the influx of clients from competitors to Vanig and that's the major basis of survival in any business, you need to understand where the future is heading and follow the future
Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

I read somewhere that sellers get pain in Vanig tokens only... How true is this?
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

I am a little bit curious about how long the amount of team tokens (18%) will be locked after the ICO. Any idea?
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

1% in cryptocurrencies will probably also help to spread them better in the future.

Where you saw that 1% cashback on card? Do you mean to say that on FIAT options only? Or it will applicable on Crypto Currency payment also?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

I am a little bit curious about how long the amount of team tokens (18%) will be locked after the ICO. Any idea?

According to what I have read in their Telegram group, the lock up time for team's token is 12-18 months.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Where you saw that 1% cashback on card? Do you mean to say that on FIAT options only? Or it will applicable on Crypto Currency payment also?

i have seen it on twitter, but now I see that I misunderstood something. Vanig wrote the tweet https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/990776254692552706 , but the cashback card is being planned by another company https://www.businessinsider.in/Revolut-is-planning-a-metal-Platinum-card-that-will-give-people-1-cash-back-in-cryptocurrencies/articleshow/63949932.cms?utm_source=social_Twitter&utm_medium=social_sharing&utm_campaign=Click_through_social_share

Sorry for the misinformation. i should not read too fast
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

I got from the team in their telegram channel that Vanig tokens will be the only currency used in purchasing products on the vanig site and there would be provisions made for exchanging you fiat and other cryptocurrencies to Vanig tokens for quicker transactions.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:28:47 PM

There are varieties of products listed on the Vanig platform and consumers choose the type of products to buy, select the details of delivery, and pay in ETH, BTC, FIAT or Vanig tokens.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

I got from the team in their telegram channel that Vanig tokens will be the only currency used in purchasing products on the vanig site and there would be provisions made for exchanging you fiat and other cryptocurrencies to Vanig tokens for quicker transactions.

That's pretty cool, so you know the Vanig tokens will be consumed on the vanig site causing the coin circulation to go down; in theory pushing the price up ? is that correct?
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

I dont think it Vanig tokens will be only option to buy product from Vanig platform. I think there will be other options as well. I will check whitepaper to clarify this confusion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: