Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:29:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

This project has a better authentication service also for the users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen. This project is out to make investors rich.

I don't know if it's just me but i am not comfortable with a project coming out to make Investors just rich, i think vanig does much more, I think Vanig is all about the community as they place people first before anything else
I agree they have an article about every partnership and new Team members that is amazing, and they really are very active on Social media too.

The sphere of this project is fully connected to people and relationship with potential customers is vitally important for it. We just see very competent approach to project management from the side of Vanig team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

I was asked question on their telegram channel about differences between private and pre sale amount.

My question was:
Private sale is require 20,000 USD and pre sale showing require minimum 0.1 ETH. Why this much differences between both sale?

So I got answer from admin below:
Because private sale is meant for accredited investors
you have nothing to lose
Just wait till pre sale starts and avail the 40% discount
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

I was asked question on their telegram channel about differences between private and pre sale amount.

My question was:
Private sale is require 20,000 USD and pre sale showing require minimum 0.1 ETH. Why this much differences between both sale?

you have nothing to lose

That is really nice they answering quickly on telegram channel. But I did not getting second statement. "you have nothing to lose". What exactly they want to say here?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

My question was:

you have nothing to lose

That is really nice they answering quickly on telegram channel. But I did not getting second statement. "you have nothing to lose". What exactly they want to say here?

I think they mean it’s only for people with accreditation status in the US which massively reduces who is able to invest and I believe their are guidelines in place to govern that type of investing
FarmFrenzy

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

My question was:

you have nothing to lose

I think they mean it’s only for people with accreditation status in the US which massively reduces who is able to invest and I believe their are guidelines in place to govern that type of investing

So is the private sale only for US citizens with accreditation status? What is the difference between private sale and presale stages of this ICO?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

My question was:

you have nothing to lose

So is the private sale only for US citizens with accreditation status? What is the difference between private sale and presale stages of this ICO?

The bonus on the private sale will probably a bit higher than in the pre-sale. But I don't know the exact number.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

My question was:

you have nothing to lose

The bonus on the private sale will probably a bit higher than in the pre-sale. But I don't know the exact number.

That’s typically always the case as earlier investors are seen as higher risk than once the platforms off the ground so they get a pretty substantially better bonus than later in th ico process this basically holds true for all ICOs that have private and presales
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:03:05 PM

This project has a better authentication service also for the users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen. This project is out to make investors rich.

I don't know if it's just me but i am not comfortable with a project coming out to make Investors just rich, i think vanig does much more, I think Vanig is all about the community as they place people first before anything else
I agree they have an article about every partnership and new Team members that is amazing, and they really are very active on Social media too.

The sphere of this project is fully connected to people and relationship with potential customers is vitally important for it. We just see very competent approach to project management from the side of Vanig team.

You're are absolutely right, how they will respond to the community now is synonymous to how they will respond to users once they have set up the concept and frankly, they have been doing good in that aspect and i expect them to go over the bar and do more, for the community to totally embrace them, relationship building is important
Sozialtourist

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

My question was:

you have nothing to lose

That’s typically always the case as earlier investors are seen as higher risk than once the platforms off the ground so they get a pretty substantially better bonus than later in th ico process this basically holds true for all ICOs that have private and presales

Something that I am wondering and something I already asked in Telegram is if there is a vesting period for private investors. Unfortunately the community manager did not know it exactly.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

Many projects wants to see money and that their primary goal. Comunity oriented projects are getting less and less these days. If Vanig is successful, then it will be beneficial for many people in the world.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

Many projects wants to see money and that their primary goal. Comunity oriented projects are getting less and less these days. If Vanig is successful, then it will be beneficial for many people in the world.

i hope that they implement some form of 2FA authentication into the platform as well!
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

i hope that they implement some form of 2FA authentication into the platform as well!

That is an easy think to implement especially with google authenticator; That would not be a problem. I think the challenge they will be facing would be for adopting some sort of exchange for the Vanig Token within the platform.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

I agree. I am looking for more detailed information about their MVP. Till now I have not seen the full details atleast. Hope we get to see that very soon.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:20:41 PM

With the amount of security risks and attacks going round recently, 2FA would be a very sensible move
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:38:20 PM

I agree. I am looking for more detailed information about their MVP. Till now I have not seen the full details atleast. Hope we get to see that very soon.

Expect to see a public release of it this week hopefully
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:45:32 PM

2FA should now be standard. especially when shopping online. Everyone has their credit card data stored in the online shop, when others get too easy access to it, then it looks on the account quickly sad
Sozialtourist

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

As long as it is available before the start of the pre-sale, it's all good. I can wait a bit longer but it would be ideal if interested investors could check it out before investing.
FarmFrenzy

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

Yes, I think MVP will be released publicly in the next week. All these talks attrected enough attention and now it's time to see it with our own eyes  Smiley
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:33:05 PM

2FA should now be standard. especially when shopping online. Everyone has their credit card data stored in the online shop, when others get too easy access to it, then it looks on the account quickly sad

yeah, it should be, but i've seen so many crypto platforms where it isn't.  Really hope they have options for Authy, Google 2FA etc.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:52:15 PM

yeah, it should be, but i've seen so many crypto platforms where it isn't.  Really hope they have options for Authy, Google 2FA etc.

Although I'm actually sure that Vanig will implement a 2FA, maybe we should ask in the telegram channel for safety's sake. Maybe they did not have this idea yet and need our advice :-)
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: