Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

Any news?
To regret so far, no, everything remains in place, we do not know what is now the team is busy, or they do nothing, or that they are preparing a grandiose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:01:49 PM

Any news?
To regret so far, no, everything remains in place, we do not know what is now the team is busy, or they do nothing, or that they are preparing a grandiose.

I think the team must be more active or maybe assign some team member that will update us about the recent status and new developments happening in dispatch labs.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
DispatchLabs (OP)

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

Any news?

I think the team must be more active or maybe assign some team member that will update us about the recent status and new developments happening in dispatch labs.

We are here Smiley and actively responding to all inquiries and comments on bitcointalk.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

developers are responsible for their work and I think that with their diligence they will be able to achieve results.
Of course they are responsible, but at the moment they rarely write here, little activity, it's not very like the users who are watching the project.

Well As i know the admin is quite active here, I have seen a recent post from admin with good news and developments. I dunno why the admin this week is little busy?
Well we cant expect for the admin to be very active in here if they are still on such stages, but at least they are putting efforts to answer some questions ask in here.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

How are you going to tell about yourself to the crypto community? Many people do not know about you, although your ideas deserve attention.
They have a huge connections to media partners from what i can see from thier frontpage so i think advertising this project to the masses is not going to be an issue.
I can say that they have already started to work with advertising and promotion of the project, because very often I begin to meet recommendations with this project.
Such a huge connection to the media partners to allow them to make their dream easily reached with their help, what a lovely partner.
Yes, of course, and if they are already actively working that way, then the project is completely serious. That means we'll see how the development and promotion of advertising go on.
you are right and I think the devlopers have to also give some video presentation related to project and whitepaper because nowdays the people are very lazy to read this types of lengthy papers. So we can make small video of it , therfore all people can easily understand it.i hope the developers will focus on this topic.

Just check out their youtube channel and you will see a lot of video clips that explain about the project and they also show the current partnerships that they are creating.
Thanks for the tip-off, I went to youtube and got acquainted with some videos.  I want to note that the quality of the video is decent, I think that the developer should use the services of marketing and replenish the number of subscribers, since they are few at the moment.

We will keep that suggestion in mind for our next video though, quality is however limited to what service or who we are being hosted by.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

What are the latest news we saw from the team? Not just a photo from the next exhibition, but in fact a significant event that would inspire confidence in the future of the project?
I dont think so that there is any news from the team.for many days team is not active due to they are busy with the development.  I think very soon you will get the news about next exhibition

Let's be patient, guys. Developing an excellent platform takes a lot of their time they can't easily update us because their Development changes rapidly.

Yes that is the best thing to do because it needs more time to make it successful. There are ways that needs to do and follow in order to reach their goals. A good and positive attitude is highly needed in here to gain trust by the investors or supporters. Hope for a positive result in this project
I except all the things you told.but don't you think atleast they need to active in the thread for the purpose of answering question of the people.They also lost at this side   
No. The team are always here to answer some questions especially about the progress of the platform. They always keep in touch to the members and make sure to receives some new updates. Although there are times that they are absent here but they always tried their best effort to communicate with us.
It can actually observed that some of the questions posted here are answered by dispatch themselves, they might not be active for a while but yeah they are trying there best to communicate.

Hello, we were especially busy this weekend but, we are back now ready to help out.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

A two-fold view of the op project. On the one hand, managers are active in social networks and exhibitions, but on the other hand there is no real work. The bounty program has not been presented.

There is a real work because  Dispatch Labs Devlopers did update for their Products : Testnet 2.0 Launch, The Dispatch Mobile Wallet and The ScanDis Network Scanner. Plus they are promoting their brand on media.

We are doing our best to promote here as well Smiley

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

This thread has been on for long and have not come about it in any ICO pool or spreadsheet, when is the token sale coming, although I heard they have raised some funds from VCs but not sure how much they have raised and their tokenomics. When is the token sale coming?

They already answered this question in previous page, due security reason they can't discuss ICO publicly, however you can still contact them on telegram to get details if you are interested in investing in the project. Keep in your mind this project still in early stage.
Well. If s/he is interested but it doesn't mean that s/he want to invest in the project, doesn't it? Don't be bothered to rush them.
Yes, this is normally. Almost people have strong attitude to handle the amount to invest by themself, i cannot force them.

No one is rushing anybody Smiley nor is anyone trying to force anything. We thank you for the zealous support though.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

Hopefully invesyors are now preparing to purchase thier favorite alts most of all to dispatch tokens. Bitcoin so far is getting to a better market up trend and its demand is now increasing.

I see some potential to this coin and maybe this is the reason why a lot of people already made their investments here. I just hope that the team will be more active and more dedicated in developing dispatch labs.
yes, the team here is not very active. But I hope in the Telegram channel developers are more actively communicate with their supporters. They should talk about their achievements.

We are active here also, we just had a particularly swamped weekend. Smiley

Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:46:45 PM

Any news?

I strong suggest join thier telegram mate if you would like to be updated regularly since the admin is always active and very proactive.

Agree, joining their telegram is the best way knowing what is the latest and the updates of the project. Their you will immediately entertain your queries since the admin is active.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

Any news?

We are here Smiley and actively responding to all inquiries and comments on bitcointalk.
Glad to hear that admin and I guess your team are much busy right now. Anyways, what are the upcoming plans for the team to be able to gathered more people to participate in the token sales? Does the team have plans in bounties? I hope there will be clear information for this as many people are asking this.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

Any news?

I strong suggest join thier telegram mate if you would like to be updated regularly since the admin is always active and very proactive.

They have been active enough in their community channels, even in this forum compared to projects that you can't even hear from the creator of the thread. You can also see other member of the team that are posting here to give updates.
wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 338

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

Any news?

They have been active enough in their community channels, even in this forum compared to projects that you can't even hear from the creator of the thread. You can also see other member of the team that are posting here to give updates.

really they can make this thread into a discussion of the participants
they can make an exhausting job a task
it is very prefessional

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

Any news?

It's good to know that the team is becoming more active and giving us more updates about the project, this positive attitude can add up to boost their popularity and can encourage other investors to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

What are the latest news we saw from the team? Not just a photo from the next exhibition, but in fact a significant event that would inspire confidence in the future of the project?
I dont think so that there is any news from the team.for many days team is not active due to they are busy with the development.  I think very soon you will get the news about next exhibition
Let's be patient, guys. Developing an excellent platform takes a lot of their time they can't easily update us because their Development changes rapidly.
Yes that is the best thing to do because it needs more time to make it successful. There are ways that needs to do and follow in order to reach their goals. A good and positive attitude is highly needed in here to gain trust by the investors or supporters. Hope for a positive result in this project
I except all the things you told.but don't you think atleast they need to active in the thread for the purpose of answering question of the people.They also lost at this side   
Yes, because of inactivity, interest can disappear to the project. If the administrator does not actively conduct the conversation here, the interest of the users will fall to the project.

We are actively conversing here we just had a particularly busy weekend.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

Any news?

Agree, joining their telegram is the best way knowing what is the latest and the updates of the project. Their you will immediately entertain your queries since the admin is active.
Team and some developers are more active in telegram group, they are socially responsible and actively responding the needs and wants of the people. I admire how they give each individual importance. Each inquiries and questions are passionately answered.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

Any news?

It's good to know that the team is becoming more active and giving us more updates about the project, this positive attitude can add up to boost their popularity and can encourage other investors to participate.

Yeah, they make their move for them to at least people can still support the project. Furthermore, concerns and small problem will be entertained because they have been active for the better of the project reputation.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

Any news?

Meh, most ICOs are too freakin cheap to assign or hire a campaign manager for a measly couple of hundred dollars when they ask millions from people
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:30:59 PM

Any news?

Yeah, they make their move for them to at least people can still support the project. Furthermore, concerns and small problem will be entertained because they have been active for the better of the project reputation.

Being active is one reason why the team successfully manage every situation happened in the project. They can totally find ways in solving the problems because they will hear those feedback and monitored the project. Hope so the team will stay active, cooperative and hard working to maintain also the trust of tgeir supporters and investors.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

You already have 144 pages of discussions, this indicates that there is interest, and therefore, when there will already be a bounty.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: