Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:39:55 PM

Dispatcher Lab wants to gain a strong position in the market, and social networks show that they are working in the right direction.
Well of course gaining strong position is every project's goals, so by doing so they have to make great and necessary efforts to make that happen and also with the help and support of the community.
Agree, and aside from that the team must prove that their platform is worth investing for and also they need to prove that we can trust this project, by becoming more active and serious with this project I can be sure that they can gain more investors.
Everything will be clear in a short time. The project has been developed and invested for a long time, it can certainly not be enough as it should, but still for all this time I think it was possible to collect the necessary amount of funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

The Dispatch Labs team is really have a good team working seriously to this project. I was glad that they were so active here in their thread answering questions and queries raise by the users, supporters and even investors. Moreover, the team is keep on making us updated to the developments and progress of the Dispatch Labs.

Smiley yes we aim to cater to our supporter's needs as best as we can.
Are there any privileges planned for early users who support the project? Are there any special conditions in the platform for them in the future, or will all be like ordinary participants?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:43:17 PM

The Dispatch Labs team is really have a good team working seriously to this project. I was glad that they were so active here in their thread answering questions and queries raise by the users, supporters and even investors. Moreover, the team is keep on making us updated to the developments and progress of the Dispatch Labs.

Supporters ideas actually brings an added advantages where you also adhering a prominent response and vision through every attribute that will add up a value for the project ultimately.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

Compared to other project, I think Dispatch Labs has been active on the internet including marketing. Their last video update was 3 days ago which explain how the system work in a summarized way.
Good actions team think not will remain without results of course same positive. At least I'd like to believe it.
In General, now a lot of projects that I would like to invest. Even eyes run.
but you must be very careful when choosing a project for investment. I hope you are an experienced investor and understand all the risks associated with this issue.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

Compared to other project, I think Dispatch Labs has been active on the internet including marketing. Their last video update was 3 days ago which explain how the system work in a summarized way.
Good actions team think not will remain without results of course same positive. At least I'd like to believe it.
In General, now a lot of projects that I would like to invest. Even eyes run.
but you must be very careful when choosing a project for investment. I hope you are an experienced investor and understand all the risks associated with this issue.

Exactly true, being impulsive into investments you need to see first the credibility of the project if it's legal or not.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:33:15 PM

Dispatcher Lab wants to gain a strong position in the market, and social networks show that they are working in the right direction.
Well of course gaining strong position is every project's goals, so by doing so they have to make great and necessary efforts to make that happen and also with the help and support of the community.
Agree, and aside from that the team must prove that their platform is worth investing for and also they need to prove that we can trust this project, by becoming more active and serious with this project I can be sure that they can gain more investors.
Everything will be clear in a short time. The project has been developed and invested for a long time, it can certainly not be enough as it should, but still for all this time I think it was possible to collect the necessary amount of funds.
They are yet to start their tokensales yet so i think now they are basically working on all other activities on the platform as their devs are working on their test tokens i really hope we get to have those tokens soon

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

Supporters ideas actually brings an added advantages where you also adhering a prominent response and vision through every attribute that will add up a value for the project ultimately.

They must also include the critique from the supporters because we're he ones who wants to use the project.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

I will be honest with your company and I will say my opinion, today I saw a lot of projects related to data, you really need to try to outrun your competitors, because you have a lot of them
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:36:15 PM

They are yet to start their tokensales yet so i think now they are basically working on all other activities on the platform as their devs are working on their test tokens i really hope we get to have those tokens soon
They should actually undergo with a procedure to validate, check and allocate the stakes accordingly to all the participants. Let them proceed with verification aims validation process.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:37:45 PM

DISPATCH LABS chose their own path instead of working complementary to the Ethereum blockchain like for example Raiden Network which is an off-chain scaling solution, enabling near-instant on ethereum. However this path will more difficult because ethereum developers are working on a layer to scale ethereum using off-chain solution and when their work it's out I am not sure if people will need any alternative solution.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

DISPATCH LABS chose their own path instead of working complementary to the Ethereum blockchain like for example Raiden Network which is an off-chain scaling solution, enabling near-instant on ethereum. However this path will more difficult because ethereum developers are working on a layer to scale ethereum using off-chain solution and when their work it's out I am not sure if people will need any alternative solution.
There should be variation and unique code in every algoritham where the potential will bring a leading change with various successful deployments and additional upgrades with new techonologies emerged.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:07:00 AM

I will be honest with your company and I will say my opinion, today I saw a lot of projects related to data, you really need to try to outrun your competitors, because you have a lot of them

I think they have been trying to compete to their competitors via making further and high stability developments. You can also read the reviews of Dispatch lab from famous crypto magazine and articles they are featured there.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:16:26 AM

Good point mate. It is very needed for a team to keep in working the project and always have better plans on it so that they can be able to achieved the right direction and make the platform be in a good position in the market. By doing this, it will surely have a big chance to succeed.
They need to find a way on how to increase the demand for thier product. If they succeeded on doing that it is no longer necessary to advertise this project.
Well I think that is the purpose of advertising to make people aware and give interest about the product, well yeah at some point advertising won't be needed.

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

Are there any privileges planned for early users who support the project? Are there any special conditions in the platform for them in the future, or will all be like ordinary participants?

From the other member's post, there are beta testing for their main net. I do not know if its still active or not because the admin is not active this week, So we don't know if there developments happening.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

From the other member's post, there are beta testing for their main net. I do not know if its still active or not because the admin is not active this week, So we don't know if there developments happening.

The Dispatch Labs team has a very active team members answering queries and queries raised her by the people and monitoring what is happening as they keep on updating us. But for now, you are right that the Dispatch Labs seems taken a little time off here, but surely they have just something important and when they get back, it will bring us the updates that we wants to here.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

Also they are working on for the launching of Dispatch Labs Mobile Wallet for Android and IOS. And maybe this is the reason why the team not really active here. Hopefully, after the launching they can be able to provide more activities that will give all supporters a chance to earned this kind of tokens.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:01:41 AM

Good point mate. It is very needed for a team to keep in working the project and always have better plans on it so that they can be able to achieved the right direction and make the platform be in a good position in the market. By doing this, it will surely have a big chance to succeed.
Agree with you, the team work and good plan must be highly needed in this kind of project in realizing the goals and hitting the road map.
I can correct you a little, it's not all, you still need a good advertisement, how can users see the project if there is no good advertising? Therefore, the creation of an advertising company is also necessary.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:32:26 AM

Agree with you, the team work and good plan must be highly needed in this kind of project in realizing the goals and hitting the road map.
I can correct you a little, it's not all, you still need a good advertisement, how can users see the project if there is no good advertising? Therefore, the creation of an advertising company is also necessary.
Naturally, it is understandable that not only high-quality advertising influences the successful development of the project and attracting investors. The very fact of which product is expected at the exit, because no one will be saved by any advertising will not save the platform.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

Will I be distributing free tokens? I would like to know, to tell my friends about this project and that they also took part.
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:24:02 AM

really appreciated.  people are showing more intereest on this project. seems like the project must be successful
Maybe the bounty will not be held, if they are so popular? Although I do not know of successful projects that have done without it.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: