Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76789 times)
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

they say that they will put together a bounty program for this concept. i will keep looking for it because it looks like a solid project.

We are still deciding the best way to do the bounty campaign but we will post to all our channels of media and probably write a press article once it's out!

That's good news then that you are launching a bounty campaigns! What will you pay the supporters? Tokens, ETH, BTC?
It would be great if the BTC or ETH were paid, this would help attract a large number of legendary members.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:55:03 AM

Will there be translations into other languages of your site? The more languages, the more confidence there is in the project.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

Will there be translations into other languages of your site? The more languages, the more confidence there is in the project.
What have you achieved in the last period? Do you move further along your road map, and then no news about it is not heard.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

The Dispatch Labs Mobile Wallet is now available on the Apple & Google Play App Stores. Download today and tell us what you think. Seriously, we want to know.

Apple:   https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dispatch-mobile-wallet/id1414667903?ls=1&mt=8  

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.dispatchlabs.mobilewallet  

If you want test tokens to use on the apps, just join the Dispatch Labs Telegram Channel at https://t.me/dispatchlabs

and send admin @Rstrong1 your public key and he will send you some tokens.
Good news for us now. I am a fan of android devices. Maybe i will have some feedback after try your app Smiley

If I buy token it will be on apps wallet? to buy ans sell we need to use app?

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

Well i think is time to try out the application released I just hope they make the procedure for getting test token much easier maybe through google form it will be more seamless and easy

The app is a wallet and in order for them to send you some token they need your address, adding a feature to ask for tokeing test through the app is unnecessary since it's only for those who want to test and will not remain for long time.

I'm having a problem installing the latest wallet app on my phone, Its takes so long to install the software and suddenly it disappears as It didn't exist on my phone. Anyone same problem?
I havent tried that yet bud, have you tried communicating this issue in telegram chat group. Admin is currently active atm they might answer it right away.
Yeah that is true the administrator in the telegram of the Dispatch Labs team is very active, and also the community there in their telegram is very active that the members helps each other and supporting what the other people wanted to know about regarding this project.
yahaaay

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

how hard cap relate to planing sale but what if you have losing after public sale if so then please tell that
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:59:44 AM

The Dispatch Labs Mobile Wallet is now available on the Apple & Google Play App Stores. Download today and tell us what you think. Seriously, we want to know.

Apple:   https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dispatch-mobile-wallet/id1414667903?ls=1&mt=8  

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.dispatchlabs.mobilewallet  

If you want test tokens to use on the apps, just join the Dispatch Labs Telegram Channel at https://t.me/dispatchlabs

Good news for us now. I am a fan of android devices. Maybe i will have some feedback after try your app Smiley

Of course, what's the use of their platform if the users won't be able to use them, right?

Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

Yes. More languages will make the project easy to understand by many people in the world especially to those countries that have no enough communication in English. Hopefully, the team Dispatch will consider this so that the platform will be likely to invest and have more advantages from the others.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:38:37 AM

The dev team really exert effort for this project, might as well let's support this kind of platform.
EumaT

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

what about  Just added the Dispatch Platform ICO to my website? tell that announcement if i do so
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

they say that they will put together a bounty program for this concept. i will keep looking for it because it looks like a solid project.

We are still deciding the best way to do the bounty campaign but we will post to all our channels of media and probably write a press article once it's out!

That's good news then that you are launching a bounty campaigns! What will you pay the supporters? Tokens, ETH, BTC?

Surely, this bounty campaign will be a big help making the project more popular to the community of crypto. It is also expected that more participants will join and if that so more people also will spread the information that will lead also to have more supporters and investors.
Nick808

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

Surely, this bounty campaign will be a big help making the project more popular to the community of crypto. It is also expected that more participants will join and if that so more people also will spread the information that will lead also to have more supporters and investors.

the project is interesting but it is unlikely that investors will enter at this stage until they understand the growth prospects. the market is falling and the volume of small major players prefer to invest in the top and therefore small projects should present something incredible that there is not yet.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Of course, what's the use of their platform if the users won't be able to use them, right?
Correct. The platform design for the specific function. Thjs functions are done to serve for the users and all project subscribers. This project is nice and running smoothly in the market. Hopefully this project will reach the top and able to make good results out of it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

I also believe in that the bounty campaigns and other form of marketing strategies will help to boost project reputation and popularity. If the project will decide to do a campaign I am this will be a success and another chancs and opportunities for everyone  who participated the project.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

how hard cap relate to planing sale but what if you have losing after public sale if so then please tell that

What do you even mean by losing? Like the price of the coin falling down? Then nothing can be done and the investors are shit outta luck and lose money
lyfecoin

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

Are they having problems on SEC? What is happening can you clarify because I am lost in the topic. As far as I know I didn't receive a news like this from the team?

No problems with the SEC but if we do a bounty campaign they will want to be involved.  It's not news, its just the nature of how these things go

What does a bounty campaign have to do with the SEC? That is the first time ever that I hear the SEC could be interested in bounty campaigns. Or are you referring to something else when talking about a bounty campaign?

Anything the SEC wants to get involved in, especially with the new laws regarding crypto; they will.  Therefore there is a lot of red tape currently still with regards to any kind of campaign that will reward tokens.  Since a crypto-token can now fall into the category of being a security.
I agree that the SEC very closely monitors if a security token is used in the project. And even the KYC procedure for bounty will not take away many of the difficulties that may arise.
Most of the potential and huge funds investors do not wish to proceed with KYC process as they do not wish to proceed revealing their information or any identities of them as they feel threat for them.

Then, they are not called hedgefunds, but money launderers .Show me any legit Investor/Hedgefund who say that they are do not like KYC
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

Are they having problems on SEC? What is happening can you clarify because I am lost in the topic. As far as I know I didn't receive a news like this from the team?

No problems with the SEC but if we do a bounty campaign they will want to be involved.  It's not news, its just the nature of how these things go

What does a bounty campaign have to do with the SEC? That is the first time ever that I hear the SEC could be interested in bounty campaigns. Or are you referring to something else when talking about a bounty campaign?

Anything the SEC wants to get involved in, especially with the new laws regarding crypto; they will.  Therefore there is a lot of red tape currently still with regards to any kind of campaign that will reward tokens.  Since a crypto-token can now fall into the category of being a security.
I agree that the SEC very closely monitors if a security token is used in the project. And even the KYC procedure for bounty will not take away many of the difficulties that may arise.
Most of the potential and huge funds investors do not wish to proceed with KYC process as they do not wish to proceed revealing their information or any identities of them as they feel threat for them.

Then, they are not called hedgefunds, but money launderers .Show me any legit Investor/Hedgefund who say that they are do not like KYC
I am not a big investor. But i really hate KYC with complicate step. If KYC need email and phone is ok, others look like scam and collect data.

camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

I am not a big investor. But i really hate KYC with complicate step. If KYC need email and phone is ok, others look like scam and collect data.

Well, I cannot blame investors who don't like to undergo kyc because maybe they have bad experienced before or really worried about other scam projects that only collected our ids, maybe try to understand more the project and hoping at the end you will understand why it needs kyc.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

I watch this branch every day in the hope that the team will launch a bounty company. Now very few good projects and this project I hope will be interesting.
I also monitor the project already long enough, however I consider what about bounty already to ask not absolutely to the place because developers will hardly start it at this late development stage. However, everything can be, but probability very low.
as far as I know, the team promised to launch a bounty campaign. But so far I have not seen any updates about this. Perhaps the team is still working on this?

The campaign is really being decided upon still, given the legal landscape of it all.  However once we have something concrete, it will be posted everywhere on social media + bitcointalk.

What's the legal "landscape" of a literally data storage platform? It would be like Microsoft not releasing the new version of SQL cause legal issues

Legal landscape for investment opportunities; therefore the SEC is involved (given the new laws surrounding cryptocurrency), once the SEC is involved we have to be very careful and compliant.  Let me know if this makes sense, the protocol/platform itself isn't what the bounty campaign is centered upon, its the distribution of tokens. So, the bounty campaign involves what could be classified by the SEC as an investment. Therefore we have to comply with them and work around a lot of red tape. Thanks for understanding.

SEC is only an issue if you want to get on US exchanges or is it a problem anyway for you?

If you give someone tokens because that someone wears your signature the SEC gets involved? With all due respect, but I can't believe that. It's not even the SEC's task to deal with that. If you are SELLING tokens then yes, but in this case you are buying something with your tokens.
You know, I just wanted to say that it would be interesting for me to test the tokens of this company and that I need a free distribution.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

What do you even mean by losing? Like the price of the coin falling down? Then nothing can be done and the investors are shit outta luck and lose money

i think what he meant was what if this project won't have a successful public sale, what will the project next plan? Anyway, I am also thinking about this and wants to know the answer too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: