Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

Dispatcher Lab wants to gain a strong position in the market, and social networks show that they are working in the right direction.
Well of course gaining strong position is every project's goals, so by doing so they have to make great and necessary efforts to make that happen and also with the help and support of the community.
Agree, and aside from that the team must prove that their platform is worth investing for and also they need to prove that we can trust this project, by becoming more active and serious with this project I can be sure that they can gain more investors.
Everything will be clear in a short time. The project has been developed and invested for a long time, it can certainly not be enough as it should, but still for all this time I think it was possible to collect the necessary amount of funds.
They are yet to start their tokensales yet so i think now they are basically working on all other activities on the platform as their devs are working on their test tokens i really hope we get to have those tokens soon
Also they are working on for the launching of Dispatch Labs Mobile Wallet for Android and IOS. And maybe this is the reason why the team not really active here. Hopefully, after the launching they can be able to provide more activities that will give all supporters a chance to earned this kind of tokens.
If mobile wallet is launched that makes my work simple and easy as at times am not able to carry and use my lappy this way of mwaller can lead me easily to access tge site anywhere and time.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

Will I be distributing free tokens? I would like to know, to tell my friends about this project and that they also took part.
What do you mean? Do you have a plan to be an airdrop manager for the project so you can distribute the free tokens? I don't think so because they were too careful in picking people to be hired.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

Dispatcher Lab wants to gain a strong position in the market, and social networks show that they are working in the right direction.
Well of course gaining strong position is every project's goals, so by doing so they have to make great and necessary efforts to make that happen and also with the help and support of the community.
Good point mate. It is very needed for a team to keep in working the project and always have better plans on it so that they can be able to achieved the right direction and make the platform be in a good position in the market. By doing this, it will surely have a big chance to succeed.
Agree with you, the team work and good plan must be highly needed in this kind of project in realizing the goals and hitting the road map.
I can correct you a little, it's not all, you still need a good advertisement, how can users see the project if there is no good advertising? Therefore, the creation of an advertising company is also necessary.
Naturally, it is understandable that not only high-quality advertising influences the successful development of the project and attracting investors. The very fact of which product is expected at the exit, because no one will be saved by any advertising will not save the platform.
I agree with you, because not only the quality of advertising depends, but also the quality of the project that the team creates. If there is not a quality project, then advertising will not affect its development.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

I didn't understand about the infinite data you were written off in the title, is it an infinite data you mean that is the world storing a full node which can be determined as an infinite data since there are a lots of people wants to use?
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

Good point mate. It is very needed for a team to keep in working the project and always have better plans on it so that they can be able to achieved the right direction and make the platform be in a good position in the market. By doing this, it will surely have a big chance to succeed.
Agree with you, the team work and good plan must be highly needed in this kind of project in realizing the goals and hitting the road map.
I can correct you a little, it's not all, you still need a good advertisement, how can users see the project if there is no good advertising? Therefore, the creation of an advertising company is also necessary.
Naturally, it is understandable that not only high-quality advertising influences the successful development of the project and attracting investors. The very fact of which product is expected at the exit, because no one will be saved by any advertising will not save the platform.
I agree with you, because not only the quality of advertising depends, but also the quality of the project that the team creates. If there is not a quality project, then advertising will not affect its development.
Well, if the development of the project will employ experienced professionals who have already created good projects, the success is increased several times. Does anyone know if the Dispatch developers had other successful project launches?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

There area a lot of factors to considered when boosting the project. Commonly, the popular is about advertising wherein they wanted to know what their platform is all about and how they can give benefits to its users.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

really appreciated.  people are showing more intereest on this project. seems like the project must be successful
Maybe the bounty will not be held, if they are so popular? Although I do not know of successful projects that have done without it.

I think there are already lots of project that succeed without conducting a bounty, this is just a manner of good advertising and marketing strategies that attracted more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

Well, if the development of the project will employ experienced professionals who have already created good projects, the success is increased several times. Does anyone know if the Dispatch developers had other successful project launches?

Knowledgeable and well-experienced team members are needed to make the project successful, I guess the team already have this and let's see if they can really handle this project and lead to success.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:59:46 AM

really appreciated.  people are showing more intereest on this project. seems like the project must be successful
Maybe the bounty will not be held, if they are so popular? Although I do not know of successful projects that have done without it.

I think there are already lots of project that succeed without conducting a bounty, this is just a manner of good advertising and marketing strategies that attracted more investors.

Yes. There are some crypto projects have been successful without this kind of promotion. Although it is also necessary to have this, but I guess what really matter is the team behind it. If they can provide what the projects needs, then there is no doubt that it can have a good result in the development.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

That is correct, creating a so called "Hype" is also important in crypto space if they want the value of the token to go up. If you are going to check icodrops they define varieties of ICO based on hype and interests.
goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

That is correct, creating a so called "Hype" is also important in crypto space if they want the value of the token to go up. If you are going to check icodrops they define varieties of ICO based on hype and interests.
Dispatch lab does not stand still, they measure every portion of workflow to be done in a smooth qualitatively, and they targeting specific investors that be helpful for their project
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Yes. There are some crypto projects have been successful without this kind of promotion. Although it is also necessary to have this, but I guess what really matter is the team behind it. If they can provide what the projects needs, then there is no doubt that it can have a good result in the development.

I agree with your thoughts, the team is like the backbone wherein it is compulsory needed to make it stand. This is where the idea/s started and because of their experience, they can definitely make a good concept which would also help the crypto community to grow more in the near future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

Agree I also appreciate the increase of the supporters of the community they  are believing the strenght and potential of the project. The interest are widely recognised by the developer and motivate them to work hard for the project.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

Right, the biggest factor that would really contribute of how successful the project is all the people who worked and knowledgeable to handle every situation that they encountered. Since they are the one who manage, plan, design, creates advertisement and so on, without their presence also it is difficult also to run this kind of.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

You have a point mate. A good advertisement will help the project big time, but lets also consider that drafting a advertisements is difficult job and needs large amount of funds. If the project will do a advertising the funds they collect will be just enough for ads and the other important things will taken for granted.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

Knowledgeable and well-experienced team members are needed to make the project successful, I guess the team already have this and let's see if they can really handle this project and lead to success.
as far as I can see, most of all feedback on the team and the project are positive. This indicates that these guys are successfully developing their business.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:11:37 PM

I see that the network is working, but I do not see its effectiveness, so when you are already distributing coins, you can check everything.

How did you come up with that critique? I mean what's your basis of its effectiveness?

DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

Right, the biggest factor that would really contribute of how successful the project is all the people who worked and knowledgeable to handle every situation that they encountered. Since they are the one who manage, plan, design, creates advertisement and so on, without their presence also it is difficult also to run this kind of.

They just need to hire a proper well established community manager cause they don't have a proper one at the moment I guess. Most ICOs dont
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

They just need to hire a proper well established community manager cause they don't have a proper one at the moment I guess. Most ICOs dont
That should be highly priortized then as the questions and clarifications of the investors required to be addressed on priority as those aims on the trust potential.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:02:14 PM

The Dispatch Labs team is really have a good team working seriously to this project. I was glad that they were so active here in their thread answering questions and queries raise by the users, supporters and even investors. Moreover, the team is keep on making us updated to the developments and progress of the Dispatch Labs.

Smiley yes we aim to cater to our supporter's needs as best as we can.
Are there any privileges planned for early users who support the project? Are there any special conditions in the platform for them in the future, or will all be like ordinary participants?
I think that the project will  have some previlege as many people are supporting the team and the project.

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: