Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

Hopefully invesyors are now preparing to purchase thier favorite alts most of all to dispatch tokens. Bitcoin so far is getting to a better market up trend and its demand is now increasing.

I see some potential to this coin and maybe this is the reason why a lot of people already made their investments here. I just hope that the team will be more active and more dedicated in developing dispatch labs.
I also patiently read thier whitepaper and i can see a bright future ahead of this project. Regardless if bitcoin goes up or down in the market dispatch tokens will be unstoppable in increasing its price.

Are you certain about that? They haven't yet provided statistics that indicates success of this project we'll see how things would favor this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

Hopefully invesyors are now preparing to purchase thier favorite alts most of all to dispatch tokens. Bitcoin so far is getting to a better market up trend and its demand is now increasing.

I see some potential to this coin and maybe this is the reason why a lot of people already made their investments here. I just hope that the team will be more active and more dedicated in developing dispatch labs.
I also patiently read thier whitepaper and i can see a bright future ahead of this project. Regardless if bitcoin goes up or down in the market dispatch tokens will be unstoppable in increasing its price.

That's good to here that you read the whitepaper of this project. I agree with you, same as you, I find this project with potential and good future to succeed because it shows development and the team are working and doing their best to make it better. Looking forward for more development and success in this project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

Yes, the project is very impressive and has huge potential to appreciate and stability in the future. The project has set of brilliant and aggressive team members and developers. No worries i am pretty sure they can bring this project to the victorious end.

It is good to be more positive about the future of this project because it can help it to be more known and team would do all their best to make it successful. Concept seems pretty good which I think everyone should know more about it.
Well, positivity can help give good impressions especially from the team, sometimes investors are looking those characteristics.

Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:55:01 PM

Are you certain about that? They haven't yet provided statistics that indicates success of this project we'll see how things would favor this project.
indeed, I think that now is a good time for the developers to provide a short report on how the project is developing. It seems to me that enough time has passed to see the first results.
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

indeed, I think that now is a good time for the developers to provide a short report on how the project is developing. It seems to me that enough time has passed to see the first results.

Giving reports and updating us regularly about the latest status of the project is a must for the team to do it frequently so that they can be able to attract more investors to come.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

I asked my questions in a telegram, but I did not get an answer to my questions. I hope that managers change their policies.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

Giving reports and updating us regularly about the latest status of the project is a must for the team to do it frequently so that they can be able to attract more investors to come.
Yes definitely true mate it should members should be at least be informed on the updates of the project even just once in a week since investors tend to be paranoid sometime still thats thier right since they shared thier finances for the project to develop.

I think once a week is not enough as some investors are not online for some time and might skip that updates, maybe it is better if the team will have a community manager that will handle this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

developers are responsible for their work and I think that with their diligence they will be able to achieve results.
Agree, I notice such an active interaction with the project team. The team are very responsive they actively involved in addressing and catering all the inquiries and questions. If maybe there are few questions thats not answered by the team maybe the team are just busy assisting some questions just be patient in waiting.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

How does the Dispatch Labs Consensus Algorithm work?

Here is a video explaining how we achieve thousands of transactions per second without fees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hclOHNgyxA8&feature=youtu.be
This kind of explanation about the platform of Dispatch will be possibly liked by the people who wants to achieved thousands of transactions that has no fees. This could also help to those who wants to invest in the project and be successful crypto enthusiast with the used of this platform.

Thanks for the new video, it's simple but it explains why Dispatch Labs is better than other Blockchain in speed and scalability. I hope there are videos as well that will show some updates regarding what's going on in the development.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

Much of what the administrators say is not fulfilled. They promised to distribute the tokens - they are not there, the conversation was about the bounty - it's also not available at the moment. Is it worthwhile to trust them?

Hi if you directly message Rstrong1 in the telegram channel, he will personally send some tokens over in a test wallet.
Thank you for bringing this issue to the attention of the admins!  The bounty campaign is still being decided upon because there are legal barriers to work through and we are sorry for the wait.
Thank for information, as i know we are have new Testnet at now, could i claim some free token for try?
I would also not mind getting a few Dispatch tokens for free.  And where to find a link to testnet and how to participate in it?  Do you have any information about this and could you share it with me?
Above the team member wrote that you need to contact the telegram to Rstrong1, I turned and he answered me, but I did not get any test tokens.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

Much of what the administrators say is not fulfilled. They promised to distribute the tokens - they are not there, the conversation was about the bounty - it's also not available at the moment. Is it worthwhile to trust them?

Hi if you directly message Rstrong1 in the telegram channel, he will personally send some tokens over in a test wallet.
Thank you for bringing this issue to the attention of the admins!  The bounty campaign is still being decided upon because there are legal barriers to work through and we are sorry for the wait.
Thank for information, as i know we are have new Testnet at now, could i claim some free token for try?
I would also not mind getting a few Dispatch tokens for free.  And where to find a link to testnet and how to participate in it?  Do you have any information about this and could you share it with me?
Above the team member wrote that you need to contact the telegram to Rstrong1, I turned and he answered me, but I did not get any test tokens.
You can also do post him asking about the test tokens so accordingly he will check with the developer and get it fixed releasing the test tokens but you are also required to share your account details.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

You can also do take a look on the official whitepapers which they have published to understand the dispatch labs workflow in depth and the roadmap gives you a vision about the project accordingly allocated managers in the official social channels will guide you answering your queries and understanding your requirements.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

At times developers may be working on the other priority and major tickets dealing with various issues so as per the channel they will release even the tokens, once details submitted you can check after some time.
reck1ess

Merit: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:34:18 PM

They need to resolve this as soon as possible it could able them to gain a new supporter if they created an action for this.

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:00:13 PM

They need to resolve this as soon as possible it could able them to gain a new supporter if they created an action for this.
indeed, I also waited for the developers to launch the bounty campaign, because they had long promised to do it. But so far there is no news from the team about this.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

indeed, I also waited for the developers to launch the bounty campaign, because they had long promised to do it. But so far there is no news from the team about this.
But they were responding to our queries at times which i even observed and there was various projects i experienced who does not even respond but at the back end they work on all the  requests.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:26:25 PM

developers are responsible for their work and I think that with their diligence they will be able to achieve results.
Of course they are responsible, but at the moment they rarely write here, little activity, it's not very like the users who are watching the project.
hxmsam

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:26:48 PM

Nobody said that there will be test tokens and how to understand this? What can you do with test tokens, what is their function? What can I buy for them?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

I've written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your return! Good website, flawless website, noticing business.
Can you tell me about their details because i also want to know about their progress & when they will return.they have lack of activeness in the Project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:37:34 PM

Of course they are responsible, but at the moment they rarely write here, little activity, it's not very like the users who are watching the project.

They rarely write here maybe because they're quite busy doing some development of of the platform. Well, I think better also to join in their telegram which dev and the team probably answer our concerns about the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: