Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

Such idea are becoming successful.
Vigilant business, very nice logo, flawless design.
Y
es and I think this can be a great project for investment. This is a very impressive and developing and team work is also appreciating. All the potentiality it has to go to the moon

You're rigjt mate. The platform have a chance to be a good choice to invest as the team were able to managed it and make better promotions in other countries that will make a worthy support. Soon with more plans and strategies, the platform will hit the matket and possibly recognized by some companies.

Obviously . but they still didn't take a big promotional step.  Developing a good strategy for promotion will bring them a success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

You already have 144 pages of discussions, this indicates that there is interest, and therefore, when there will already be a bounty.

It's not already guaranteed that people are interested if we will just be basing on the number of pages on this thread. Hoping you'll get my point somehow.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

You already have 144 pages of discussions, this indicates that there is interest, and therefore, when there will already be a bounty.

It's not already guaranteed that people are interested if we will just be basing on the number of pages on this thread. Hoping you'll get my point somehow.

I can tell you there are interest in the projects, I won't be surprise to see the project raise almostall their funds from seed and private sale. I would love to see their Tokenmetrics, if it is all these huge bonus to seed investors and the lock up time, I would rather prefer to buy on exchange rather than jump on the ICO, the exchange is full of under-performing projects now

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

developers are responsible for their work and I think that with their diligence they will be able to achieve results.
Of course they are responsible, but at the moment they rarely write here, little activity, it's not very like the users who are watching the project.
The project team is very active in social networks. And even on the GitHab last update was only 2 days ago. (https://github.com/DispatchLabs) Awesome work, I like the project.
That will be a good news because we thought that they are not active.but after seeing this,they are really amazing & doing their best to promote their project with all effort. 
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

Any news?
To regret so far, no, everything remains in place, we do not know what is now the team is busy, or they do nothing, or that they are preparing a grandiose.

I think the team must be more active or maybe assign some team member that will update us about the recent status and new developments happening in dispatch labs.
I strong suggest join thier telegram mate if you would like to be updated regularly since the admin is always active and very proactive.

They have been active enough in their community channels, even in this forum compared to projects that you can't even hear from the creator of the thread. You can also see other member of the team that are posting here to give updates.

It's good to know that the team is becoming more active and giving us more updates about the project, this positive attitude can add up to boost their popularity and can encourage other investors to participate.

Yeah, they make their move for them to at least people can still support the project. Furthermore, concerns and small problem will be entertained because they have been active for the better of the project reputation.

Being active is one reason why the team successfully manage every situation happened in the project. They can totally find ways in solving the problems because they will hear those feedback and monitored the project. Hope so the team will stay active, cooperative and hard working to maintain also the trust of tgeir supporters and investors.
I think that we should just wait and see whether the team gives out their words on this issue.

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:40:51 PM

What do you mean bro? Yes, a lot of discussion at here. And it will be continous for everyone join Dispatch Labs platform.

Hodlvcl

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

developers are responsible for their work and I think that with their diligence they will be able to achieve results.
Of course they are responsible, but at the moment they rarely write here, little activity, it's not very like the users who are watching the project.
The project team is very active in social networks. And even on the GitHab last update was only 2 days ago. (https://github.com/DispatchLabs) Awesome work, I like the project.
That will be a good news because we thought that they are not active.but after seeing this,they are really amazing & doing their best to promote their project with all effort. 
They must keep it for a long time more, i see they have active at this ANN thread nearly, it is really good signal for investors.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

What do you mean bro? Yes, a lot of discussion at here. And it will be continous for everyone join Dispatch Labs platform.
this guy is interested in when developers start a bounty campaign. Since in general, long enough the developers promised to do this, but I did not see any news about the launch.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:05:50 PM

It looks like he is asking about the bounty campaign. Well, I will disappoint him, because the team does not provide such a way to popularize its platform, they have their own ideas on this. Business of them.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

this guy is interested in when developers start a bounty campaign. Since in general, long enough the developers promised to do this, but I did not see any news about the launch.
To me it is always a positive response out of my experience that they can come with a highly deserving bounty plans that will lead a profitable value for all the supporters who can work dedicatedly meeting the requirements and rules.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

What is there with 144 pages or 200 pages, we even does have an index page to choose the section which we would like to analyse about the project that is more than enough for the convenience.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:18:53 PM

It looks like he is asking about the bounty campaign. Well, I will disappoint him, because the team does not provide such a way to popularize its platform, they have their own ideas on this. Business of them.
To my analysis dispatch labs is gathering more information to bring the better upgraded functionality as it is mainly in the foundation stage it requires more phase levels assertaining the complete information.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:31:22 PM

To my analysis dispatch labs is gathering more information to bring the better upgraded functionality as it is mainly in the foundation stage it requires more phase levels assertaining the complete information.

I think most of the ICOs are doing that. Data is the new oil in today's generation if this project are doing that, I guess they're in the trend right now.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:32:14 PM

If the project will provide new developments, this will have a good impact on users and development in the future.
So Far there have been few developmental updates here and there also talk of test tokens still going on..Though there is still distribution issues with the test tokens but i think they will handle that very soom

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

I agree with you. It is not always necessary to launch a bounty campaign to achieve its goals. I think it's like reinsurance. And if the team is confident in their abilities, they can launch the platform without additional services.
HandsomePeople

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:55:15 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 12:06:46 AM by HandsomePeople

The team made a clear point about bounty program. they said they don't take any decision yet and when do they will let us know. So I think people needs to accept that and stop asking about bounty all the time.
HandsomePeople

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

How does the Dispatch Labs Consensus Algorithm work?

Here is a video explaining how we achieve thousands of transactions per second without fees.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hclOHNgyxA8&feature=youtu.be

It's good video for people who want just to get general idea about Dapos and gossip protocol and how it's different from proof of work, however I would like to see advanced videos that talk about those things deeply with more details.
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:31:59 AM

I watch this branch every day in the hope that the team will launch a bounty company. Now very few good projects and this project I hope will be interesting.
I also monitor the project already long enough, however I consider what about bounty already to ask not absolutely to the place because developers will hardly start it at this late development stage. However, everything can be, but probability very low.
as far as I know, the team promised to launch a bounty campaign. But so far I have not seen any updates about this. Perhaps the team is still working on this?

The campaign is really being decided upon still, given the legal landscape of it all.  However once we have something concrete, it will be posted everywhere on social media + bitcointalk.

What's the legal "landscape" of a literally data storage platform? It would be like Microsoft not releasing the new version of SQL cause legal issues

Legal landscape for investment opportunities; therefore the SEC is involved (given the new laws surrounding cryptocurrency), once the SEC is involved we have to be very careful and compliant.  Let me know if this makes sense, the protocol/platform itself isn't what the bounty campaign is centered upon, its the distribution of tokens. So, the bounty campaign involves what could be classified by the SEC as an investment. Therefore we have to comply with them and work around a lot of red tape. Thanks for understanding.

SEC is only an issue if you want to get on US exchanges or is it a problem anyway for you?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:22:07 AM

I watch this branch every day in the hope that the team will launch a bounty company. Now very few good projects and this project I hope will be interesting.
I also monitor the project already long enough, however I consider what about bounty already to ask not absolutely to the place because developers will hardly start it at this late development stage. However, everything can be, but probability very low.
as far as I know, the team promised to launch a bounty campaign. But so far I have not seen any updates about this. Perhaps the team is still working on this?

The campaign is really being decided upon still, given the legal landscape of it all.  However once we have something concrete, it will be posted everywhere on social media + bitcointalk.

What's the legal "landscape" of a literally data storage platform? It would be like Microsoft not releasing the new version of SQL cause legal issues

Legal landscape for investment opportunities; therefore the SEC is involved (given the new laws surrounding cryptocurrency), once the SEC is involved we have to be very careful and compliant.  Let me know if this makes sense, the protocol/platform itself isn't what the bounty campaign is centered upon, its the distribution of tokens. So, the bounty campaign involves what could be classified by the SEC as an investment. Therefore we have to comply with them and work around a lot of red tape. Thanks for understanding.

SEC is only an issue if you want to get on US exchanges or is it a problem anyway for you?

Are they having problems on SEC? What is happening can you clarify because I am lost in the topic. As far as I know I didn't receive a news like this from the team?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:39:06 AM

How does the Dispatch Labs Consensus Algorithm work?

Here is a video explaining how we achieve thousands of transactions per second without fees.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hclOHNgyxA8&feature=youtu.be

It's good video for people who want just to get general idea about Dapos and gossip protocol and how it's different from proof of work, however I would like to see advanced videos that talk about those things deeply with more details.

These videos are the one that good to watch especially if you are interested to join the project. It will explain a lot of information and benefits from dispatch lab.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: