Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

MY HUGE INVEST THIS YEAR.PROMISING AND CREATIVE.
GOOD LUCK!!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stiveslash

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

I watch this branch every day in the hope that the team will launch a bounty company. Now very few good projects and this project I hope will be interesting.
I also monitor the project already long enough, however I consider what about bounty already to ask not absolutely to the place because developers will hardly start it at this late development stage. However, everything can be, but probability very low.
as far as I know, the team promised to launch a bounty campaign. But so far I have not seen any updates about this. Perhaps the team is still working on this?

The campaign is really being decided upon still, given the legal landscape of it all.  However once we have something concrete, it will be posted everywhere on social media + bitcointalk.

What's the legal "landscape" of a literally data storage platform? It would be like Microsoft not releasing the new version of SQL cause legal issues

Legal landscape for investment opportunities; therefore the SEC is involved (given the new laws surrounding cryptocurrency), once the SEC is involved we have to be very careful and compliant.  Let me know if this makes sense, the protocol/platform itself isn't what the bounty campaign is centered upon, its the distribution of tokens. So, the bounty campaign involves what could be classified by the SEC as an investment. Therefore we have to comply with them and work around a lot of red tape. Thanks for understanding.

SEC is only an issue if you want to get on US exchanges or is it a problem anyway for you?

Are they having problems on SEC? What is happening can you clarify because I am lost in the topic. As far as I know I didn't receive a news like this from the team?

No problems with the SEC but if we do a bounty campaign they will want to be involved.  It's not news, its just the nature of how these things go

What does a bounty campaign have to do with the SEC? That is the first time ever that I hear the SEC could be interested in bounty campaigns. Or are you referring to something else when talking about a bounty campaign?
I mean that, this project needs a free distribution in order to arrange advertising themselves in fact.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

The Dispatch Labs Mobile Wallet is now available on the Apple & Google Play App Stores. Download today and tell us what you think. Seriously, we want to know.

Apple:   https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dispatch-mobile-wallet/id1414667903?ls=1&mt=8  

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.dispatchlabs.mobilewallet  

If you want test tokens to use on the apps, just join the Dispatch Labs Telegram Channel at https://t.me/dispatchlabs

and send admin @Rstrong1 your public key and he will send you some tokens.

Great this the one I've been waiting for the update from the team! Good job Dispatch, I will try your apps later when I have time.

You better have to try their mobile wallets quickly so that you can have a chance to received some free test tokens because this kind of opportunity will probably not last long. Anyways, the team really impressive in providing this kind of updates. I'm sure more people will liked it and possibly invest in the project.

Are those free test tokens are just for testing or is it really a free token that can be sell? Anyway have you tested the mobiles wallets? Ann how's your experience using it?

The test tokens will be purged after main net is released.You can use testnet tokens to test the wallet and network.If you find  any bugs report to dev. and may be you can request fro any bug bounty reward
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

The Dispatch Labs Mobile Wallet is now available on the Apple & Google Play App Stores. Download today and tell us what you think. Seriously, we want to know.

Apple:   https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dispatch-mobile-wallet/id1414667903?ls=1&mt=8  

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.dispatchlabs.mobilewallet  

If you want test tokens to use on the apps, just join the Dispatch Labs Telegram Channel at https://t.me/dispatchlabs

Thanks for the long-awaited release. I would like to first learn, test tokens, which will be charged, they will remain on the purse or they will be inactive after a certain period of time?
I think that should be active. We have already started trying to translate tokens, I think we will soon be able to see new reviews of tokens that users have already purchased.
Good suggestion mate, the team needs to have permanent person that could monitor anything. In the field of tokens sale and for the project activities. They should have active personnel that could assist and cater all the possible problems and issues or questions that will the project encounter.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

Great this the one I've been waiting for the update from the team! Good job Dispatch, I will try your apps later when I have time.

You better have to try their mobile wallets quickly so that you can have a chance to received some free test tokens because this kind of opportunity will probably not last long. Anyways, the team really impressive in providing this kind of updates. I'm sure more people will liked it and possibly invest in the project.

excellent, a good update for this project, because many supporters were waiting for the version of the smartphone wallets to come out. They are really much more convenient to use.
New updates are  indications that the team never stops to create and do possible steps for the betterment of the project.  Impressive actions from tge the team. This will boost and increase the trust ratings together with the njmber of numerous investors and supporters. Good updates are the effective way to attract an catch their attention.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:35:17 PM

Some of people here saying Dispatch is the most promising project & they invest the most.But what are the best thing that you people find to say it promising 
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:42:34 PM

Thanks for the long-awaited release. I would like to first learn, test tokens, which will be charged, they will remain on the purse or they will be inactive after a certain period of time?
I think that should be active. We have already started trying to translate tokens, I think we will soon be able to see new reviews of tokens that users have already purchased.
It's great if the tokens really stay on their wallet and will not disappear anywhere after the official launch. In this case, this event will become popular and users will gladly test mobile wallets.

kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

bounty or no bounty, I'm going to support this project through thick and thin. honestly, I've been involved with a bunch of different altcoins and I can honestly say that dispatch labs shows the most promise out of them all as of right now
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:50:36 PM

It's great if the tokens really stay on their wallet and will not disappear anywhere after the official launch. In this case, this event will become popular and users will gladly test mobile wallets.
If all the test cases along with the validations are passed with no minor and major issues then there is a way to ensure gaining trust as we do not wish to experience any hurdles in the live project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:03:35 PM

I watch this branch every day in the hope that the team will launch a bounty company. Now very few good projects and this project I hope will be interesting.
I also monitor the project already long enough, however I consider what about bounty already to ask not absolutely to the place because developers will hardly start it at this late development stage. However, everything can be, but probability very low.
as far as I know, the team promised to launch a bounty campaign. But so far I have not seen any updates about this. Perhaps the team is still working on this?

The campaign is really being decided upon still, given the legal landscape of it all.  However once we have something concrete, it will be posted everywhere on social media + bitcointalk.

What's the legal "landscape" of a literally data storage platform? It would be like Microsoft not releasing the new version of SQL cause legal issues

Legal landscape for investment opportunities; therefore the SEC is involved (given the new laws surrounding cryptocurrency), once the SEC is involved we have to be very careful and compliant.  Let me know if this makes sense, the protocol/platform itself isn't what the bounty campaign is centered upon, its the distribution of tokens. So, the bounty campaign involves what could be classified by the SEC as an investment. Therefore we have to comply with them and work around a lot of red tape. Thanks for understanding.

SEC is only an issue if you want to get on US exchanges or is it a problem anyway for you?

Are they having problems on SEC? What is happening can you clarify because I am lost in the topic. As far as I know I didn't receive a news like this from the team?

No problems with the SEC but if we do a bounty campaign they will want to be involved.  It's not news, its just the nature of how these things go

What does a bounty campaign have to do with the SEC? That is the first time ever that I hear the SEC could be interested in bounty campaigns. Or are you referring to something else when talking about a bounty campaign?
I mean that, this project needs a free distribution in order to arrange advertising themselves in fact.
That will attract many bounty hunters who can successfully start choosing the project and matching to their skillset they can start following the rules and start working and gain free distribution.
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

No problems with the SEC but if we do a bounty campaign they will want to be involved.  It's not news, its just the nature of how these things go

Anything the SEC wants to get involved in, especially with the new laws regarding crypto; they will.  Therefore there is a lot of red tape currently still with regards to any kind of campaign that will reward tokens.  Since a crypto-token can now fall into the category of being a security.
I agree that the SEC very closely monitors if a security token is used in the project. And even the KYC procedure for bounty will not take away many of the difficulties that may arise.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
DispatchLabs (OP)

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:14:37 PM

bounty or no bounty, I'm going to support this project through thick and thin. honestly, I've been involved with a bunch of different altcoins and I can honestly say that dispatch labs shows the most promise out of them all as of right now

That's what we like to hear Smiley although we want to find a way to reward the members who continue to contribute and support us so keep your eyes peeled

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:16:04 PM

No problems with the SEC but if we do a bounty campaign they will want to be involved.  It's not news, its just the nature of how these things go

Anything the SEC wants to get involved in, especially with the new laws regarding crypto; they will.  Therefore there is a lot of red tape currently still with regards to any kind of campaign that will reward tokens.  Since a crypto-token can now fall into the category of being a security.
I agree that the SEC very closely monitors if a security token is used in the project. And even the KYC procedure for bounty will not take away many of the difficulties that may arise.
Most of the potential and huge funds investors do not wish to proceed with KYC process as they do not wish to proceed revealing their information or any identities of them as they feel threat for them.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

If all users were as decent and kind as you, then in general, in any project, bounty campaigns would not be needed, because at the expense of you and similar people, the project would have enough advertising.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:58:33 PM

Most of the potential and huge funds investors do not wish to proceed with KYC process as they do not wish to proceed revealing their information or any identities of them as they feel threat for them.

People are more concern about their privacy and maybe it's one of the many reasons why they don't want KYC. But in any case, most of the project right now requires a KYC and we can't do nothing about it except to follow so that we can claimed the reward.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:04:32 PM

If all users were as decent and kind as you, then in general, in any project, bounty campaigns would not be needed, because at the expense of you and similar people, the project would have enough advertising.

I agree, but people are different and so it's hard to accomplish with that kind of thoughts. Well, it's still good that some people really shows their full support and I think dev will be inspired with it and definitely will continue to dig more services that could bring also a benefit from their users.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

Smiley Well, you are motivate us want to support this project. And i agree with you. Even they don't have any bounty. We still support it.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:40:09 PM

Smiley Well, you are motivate us want to support this project. And i agree with you. Even they don't have any bounty. We still support it.
Well, we have been here for a long time. We just have to continue in making this project a good choiced to invest. Even if the team don't provide some bounties ahead, at least we supported it and we did our best to make the Dispatc Lab platform be known here in bitcoin community.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:04:30 PM

Dispatcher Lab wants to gain a strong position in the market, and social networks show that they are working in the right direction.
Well of course gaining strong position is every project's goals, so by doing so they have to make great and necessary efforts to make that happen and also with the help and support of the community.
Good point mate. It is very needed for a team to keep in working the project and always have better plans on it so that they can be able to achieved the right direction and make the platform be in a good position in the market. By doing this, it will surely have a big chance to succeed.
Agree with you, the team work and good plan must be highly needed in this kind of project in realizing the goals and hitting the road map.
I can correct you a little, it's not all, you still need a good advertisement, how can users see the project if there is no good advertising? Therefore, the creation of an advertising company is also necessary.
Naturally, it is understandable that not only high-quality advertising influences the successful development of the project and attracting investors. The very fact of which product is expected at the exit, because no one will be saved by any advertising will not save the platform.
I agree with you, because not only the quality of advertising depends, but also the quality of the project that the team creates. If there is not a quality project, then advertising will not affect its development.
Well, if the development of the project will employ experienced professionals who have already created good projects, the success is increased several times. Does anyone know if the Dispatch developers had other successful project launches?

Knowledgeable and well-experienced team members are needed to make the project successful, I guess the team already have this and let's see if they can really handle this project and lead to success.
as far as I can see, most of all feedback on the team and the project are positive. This indicates that these guys are successfully developing their business.
If you trust absolutely all the reviews, then this will ruin you and one day you will lose all your investment funds. Have your head on your shoulders and trust your emotions in terms of investing in projects, analyze yourself.

Research is very important, and the number one rule of blockchain project backing is DYOR or (Do your own research).

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:04:51 PM

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.dispatchlabs.mobilewallet&utm_content=75008223&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter Most recent update, for Dispatch Labs mobile wallet released on google play store!

Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: