Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

When the project does not have updates - it does not alarm me and makes me think about the seriousness of this project, I hope that the situation will change.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

I saw the new website and its updated, Looks attracting kudos to the development team of dispatch, But bitcointalk link is missing from the site? Anyone knows why?
it would not be superfluous to add to the official website. This would be convenient for those who are studying this project as an investment.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:21:54 AM

Hi, what's the latest news from the development team? How is the development of the platform going? Sales of the tokens have already been? Can I buy them?

Don't expect to get answer here to this question. They are not giving any information about token sale publicly, if you are really interested in participating in the project, you can contact them on telegram and they give you necessary details in private message.
Really? This can not very well influence their further reputation, it is very bad that they do not publish here the answers to the questions of the plotters. Few will independently search for news on the site.

Well, I think this is not good if they will not update us here about the status their token sale most specially on how to purchase it or any details regarding the sale so that more investors will know when and how to buy those tokens.
I also say that it is better that the team inform us all the news, and since they do not tell us anything, how then will they find investors for their project.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

The team of this project has gotten strong, and I hope that the distribution of tokens is still being produced and we can get them.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

Hi, what's the latest news from the development team? How is the development of the platform going? Sales of the tokens have already been? Can I buy them?
There is no news from the Development team in the thread or even in the social media.Token sale on the go i think.look in to their whitepaper to get the news about their plan for token sale
I'm not sure if they currently have a news but, it's not a normal thing if they were not giving any news. Can you check in the telegram please?
Here the point is that the developers on trifles simply do not disturb their community in order not to get different dissatisfactions in return. The Dispatch team only informs about important news, so just wait.
Its not a solutions to give news when important.Everyone wants news whatever that is small or big.Progress news keep people in the project.don't you think people are waiting for so many days for any news? 
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

I saw the new website and its updated, Looks attracting kudos to the development team of dispatch, But bitcointalk link is missing from the site? Anyone knows why?
it would not be superfluous to add to the official website. This would be convenient for those who are studying this project as an investment.
Well base on the information I recieved the project developers updated their website and it is more better version than the previous one. The new website will provide effective and efficient service in details to those who want to know about the project.  Very good for convenience and fast access to project details.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

Well base on the information I recieved the project developers updated their website and it is more better version than the previous one. The new website will provide effective and efficient service in details to those who want to know about the project.  Very good for convenience and fast access to project details.

I just hope that the new website will function well and if ever there will be bugs the developers must fix it immediately so that investors will not think of slow response from the team.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

There is no news from the Development team in the thread or even in the social media.Token sale on the go i think.look in to their whitepaper to get the news about their plan for token sale
I'm not sure if they currently have a news but, it's not a normal thing if they were not giving any news. Can you check in the telegram please?
Here the point is that the developers on trifles simply do not disturb their community in order not to get different dissatisfactions in return. The Dispatch team only informs about important news, so just wait.
Its not a solutions to give news when important.Everyone wants news whatever that is small or big.Progress news keep people in the project.don't you think people are waiting for so many days for any news? 

I agree with you, news doesn't need to be important, but it should be frequent so that people will see that the team is actively developing the project and investors will see good improvements from the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

Yes. I also visited their website now and it's totally different from before. It only shows that the developer team are very much serious and have more dedications to pursue this platform in the market. I hope, there will be more improvements will be happening for this project that can make all supporters be happy.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

The project in its way is good, and it pleases that developers are very sociable in almost all social networks.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

I will even say that this is absolutely necessary, because all investments occur through the details published on the official website, so a link to it should be present wherever any information about Dispatch appears.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

Don't expect to get answer here to this question. They are not giving any information about token sale publicly, if you are really interested in participating in the project, you can contact them on telegram and they give you necessary details in private message.
Really? This can not very well influence their further reputation, it is very bad that they do not publish here the answers to the questions of the plotters. Few will independently search for news on the site.

Well, I think this is not good if they will not update us here about the status their token sale most specially on how to purchase it or any details regarding the sale so that more investors will know when and how to buy those tokens.
I also say that it is better that the team inform us all the news, and since they do not tell us anything, how then will they find investors for their project.
Yes, they should inform the project supporters and investors. I think there is one admin that sometimes active in this thread. Hopefully they can do more often updates and replay some of raised questions here in the thread and they can give concrete details and progress. The project is initially nice with some other progress this will close to success.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

Yes, they should inform the project supporters and investors. I think there is one admin that sometimes active in this thread. Hopefully they can do more often updates and replay some of raised questions here in the thread and they can give concrete details and progress. The project is initially nice with some other progress this will close to success.

it is indeed supposed to give the admin who is always active in this thread,
and discuss with the community here, they can take positive suggestions to be able to renew the project system

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

Its been a couple of month pass thier launching date and several campaigns to advertise the project has already been made. Is the project doing good or still needs some promotions.
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.

of course, I think they should not stop and continue to work with the advertising of the project. Advertising is important even when the platform is fully operational.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

Its been a couple of month pass thier launching date and several campaigns to advertise the project has already been made. Is the project doing good or still needs some promotions.
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.

of course, I think they should not stop and continue to work with the advertising of the project. Advertising is important even when the platform is fully operational.
If they also focus on various advertising activities that enables the project to gain more participants joining the project and we can easily reach the target as promised in the whitepapers.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

To constantly notify about the news, first you need to do something meaningful inside the platform. And if there are no updates, then the developers did not make anything meaningful. The most important is honesty and no fake news.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:38:43 PM

The team of this project has gotten strong, and I hope that the distribution of tokens is still being produced and we can get them.
developerneeds to update all info about the project.  and they don't even answer about token produced. ifu wana get them join the ico

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

To constantly notify about the news, first you need to do something meaningful inside the platform. And if there are no updates, then the developers did not make anything meaningful. The most important is honesty and no fake news.
quite right, the developers should be as open as possible with their supporters. But in any case, all the supporters are waiting for news from developers about updates in the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

Moreover. Advertisements in various social networks will keeps attracting more people to invest in the project. And by having this will always have a big chance to succeed and be a location of choice for investments. Hopefully, the developer team will always prioritized this strategy so that the platform will be in a right path.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:20:43 PM

That actually seem to be the problem i think they really need to change the way they are planning to distribute the tokens because its kinda taking way to long to get it distributed or maybe they just decided to push things and cancel the distribution

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: