Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
Stiveslash

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

Dispatch feature and platforms for investors and users giving infinite data to its users is one of a kind, That could boost its popularity among Social media users in Facebook and Twitter.
That's why you need to run a bounty company that will be implemented in popular social networks, where it will be in demand
Yes. Bounty programs will have a big impact for a specific project to become more popular in social medias. By this, it will be possible for the team to developed the project and implement it here in crypto market. Hopefully, the team will be able to provide this so that more supporters will be here to joined.
I think they need to focus more in advertising this project also here in bitcointalk. We are nore than millions here in this community so I think theres also a huge opportunity to market this projrct to our fellow members.
As I understand the team is not yet selling the project, they are testing the network and the community should try how the network works.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

Dispatch feature and platforms for investors and users giving infinite data to its users is one of a kind, That could boost its popularity among Social media users in Facebook and Twitter.
That's why you need to run a bounty company that will be implemented in popular social networks, where it will be in demand
Yes. Bounty programs will have a big impact for a specific project to become more popular in social medias. By this, it will be possible for the team to developed the project and implement it here in crypto market. Hopefully, the team will be able to provide this so that more supporters will be here to joined.
I'm very glad that the bounty programs has released to entertain the project and also their community. I hope it will last longer.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

Hello Dispatch Team,

if you are looking for experienced bounty campaign manager in bitcointalk, you have him Smiley   Please get in touch to talk about the organization of your bounty campaign in bitcointalk.
I think the team can running bounty program by themself and manage it for more convenient. Anyway, it depends on what strategy of the team.
at the moment the team is developing a bounty campaign. And most likely they already have their own bounty manager, because I have not seen information about the vacancy in the project anywhere.

Well, that is good that they already doing it so that their project will be more known here in this forum and also in social networking site. This is the only program that is very effective and commonly used strategy. Hopefully, things will happen according to what is in their plan.
Always projects work according to the plan and road map, if you think that this is not true, you can check all the updates on the road map they correspond.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

so many projects lately it is almost imposible to keep track of them all. i have just discovered this but at first glance it looks ok..so..further analysis needed Smiley

You don't need to track all projects and no one does, just pick up list of projects that get your attention, add them to watch list or follow their twitter. When you get time, analyse those projects.
It is better to go with project whitepapers and analyze the team activities, their adaptability and plans that will bring us a vision to understand their potential which is more than enough to choose one project which is accurate, we do not require to track every project and keep changing.
I agree with your thoughts mate. It's better to read the whitepaper of a specific project and the background experienced of the dev team so that you can have a better choice of which project are good. A lot of projects now have similarities so it's the only thing to do before we engaged on that project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

If anyone want to testnet token for testing Dispatch Labs system can creat wallet and join official telegram group for apply Smiley
Yes. The team announced that their testnet token is now open and available. And the details about this updates can be found in their telegram chat. Hopefully, more people and investors will visit on their website and create a wallet there so that they can have the test.
I hope they are going to reward people with some free token once you take the beta testing it can likely attract many users and it can serve as some version of airdrop
If that happens then ,surely many would like to join, and it is indeed would look like and airdrop, but even if it won't happen then still support the project and maybe other rewards awaits.
It's very pleasant news for everyone. Many will be very happy to know this news. The chances to earn will increase. So with the number of investors will also increase because some investors are also want to participate project promotions and earn at the same time.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

Whether they announced anything about the about the bounty program because once they announce huge community will start the project. Community will get some awareness about the project and start investing into the project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

Whether they announced anything about the about the bounty program because once they announce huge community will start the project. Community will get some awareness about the project and start investing into the project.
this is the right strategy in my opinion. Developers follow the plan and soon the project will be able to fully realize all its goals. I am sure many supporters will take part in this distribution.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

As i know, all bounty programs have 2 mission : make awareness for the community and gain more investors from this bounty.
Cora_ED

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:57:14 PM

I expect this business matchs a great advance! Unblemished activity, certain website, really good idea!
So perhaps I want to say and wish any project. In this case, the main thing is that the team showed itself from the professional side and with knowledge of the business. And the development and growth of the community will not be long in coming.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:38:18 PM

As i know, all bounty programs have 2 mission : make awareness for the community and gain more investors from this bounty.
Yes it is. And the wider and more diverse the bounty campaign, the better the result will get the project in the end. Therefore, the team must understand all the advantages that it can get and keep track of the good work of its bounty.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

this is the right strategy in my opinion. Developers follow the plan and soon the project will be able to fully realize all its goals. I am sure many supporters will take part in this distribution.

Well, if there is no such big problems that the team encounters, then definitely everything will be fine. Maybe the dev seriously still making more plans aside from their plan of launching a bounty program.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

so many projects lately it is almost imposible to keep track of them all. i have just discovered this but at first glance it looks ok..so..further analysis needed Smiley

You don't need to track all projects and no one does, just pick up list of projects that get your attention, add them to watch list or follow their twitter. When you get time, analyse those projects.
Exactly, think that you are only obligated to follow our interact with the projects that you are interested and invested in.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

It's a good strategy and this is mostly being used by some experienced investors because this is really seems to be effective way of tracking the latest activity done by the dev.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

As I understand the team is not yet selling the project, they are testing the network and the community should try how the network works.
Am not sure is sell man is called crowdsale or ico and am not sure it has started yet mostly people are saying bounty or drop is to start soon either way lets wait and see how things fan out

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:07:39 PM

I completely agree with you, almost project will running bounty program even airdrop or contest for gain more user using services. And this is potential customers for project at the future.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:14:02 PM

It's a good strategy and this is mostly being used by some experienced investors because this is really seems to be effective way of tracking the latest activity done by the dev.
I think that if the project has attracted, then after all it is worth investing in it a little. Absolutely insignificant sum, kotoroy you aren't afraid to lose if something happens. For example 1% of all savings would be good figure for a contribution.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:42:02 PM

I think that if the project has attracted, then after all it is worth investing in it a little. Absolutely insignificant sum, kotoroy you aren't afraid to lose if something happens. For example 1% of all savings would be good figure for a contribution.
With a great number of people getting attracted and engaging with the project, it adds more worth to the project, as they will likely to support and join here if they see how the project is worth an investment.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:29:57 AM

Well, I think that the team needs to promote the project on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum

Thanks for your interest.  You can find our social media accounts here:

Telegram: https://t.me/dispatchlabs

Discord: https://discord.gg/vHD6sMS

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs/                                                                                                                                         

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DispatchLabsIO

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs/

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dispatch-labs/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dispatchlabsio/

YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsdDjjn7QlorkMJ1LLUOFg

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

The future of this project has a solid foundation. I think that with such a foundation one can try to achieve the set goals
Yes project need to create strong foundation for the possible fruitful success. They should have strong and determined team members and devlopers to aim the victorious future. Hope they can update and release new progress of the project to catch interests of the people in crypto community.

For me, advertising and marketing are the key to success, if this two will be properly implemented then surely many investors will be attracted to this project and may invest huge if ever.

I think if they will be focusing on both aspect they will achieve success early and proceed with their roadmap as what they have proposed.

The Dispatch team is advancing on both the developer front and on the marketing and awareness front.
It is good to know that dispatch are both focusing on promoting and developing the project ,then it is assured that both users and investor would support the team.
Yes. The team are more focusing now in promotion of Dispatch project. They know how good and effective it is in attracting potential investors that will be the basis in reaching the goals and purposed of this platform here in crypto world. I'm just hoping that whatever the dev team doing right now, it will bring more opportunities and make the project completely done.

Promotion plays a key role to meet the necessary goals which are already planned now it is a good step if we gain more supporters who can actively take up the activity to reach out to the investors.

Well promotion helped the clearcut shitcoin Bitconnect and the likes to make money. Promote anything well and it'll sell. Pet rocks for example

Pet rocks! Now that was a marketing genius  Grin

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

A project that no one knows. Why did not I see your ad before? You need to somehow expand it so that more users will know about you and then it will be good.

That is a fair statement.  We are working currently on promotion strategies.  We are also growing our staff so that we will be able to respond faster to all inquiries.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: