Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:35:30 AM

The future of this project has a solid foundation. I think that with such a foundation one can try to achieve the set goals
Yes project need to create strong foundation for the possible fruitful success. They should have strong and determined team members and devlopers to aim the victorious future. Hope they can update and release new progress of the project to catch interests of the people in crypto community.

For me, advertising and marketing are the key to success, if this two will be properly implemented then surely many investors will be attracted to this project and may invest huge if ever.

I think if they will be focusing on both aspect they will achieve success early and proceed with their roadmap as what they have proposed.

The Dispatch team is advancing on both the developer front and on the marketing and awareness front.
It is good to know that dispatch are both focusing on promoting and developing the project ,then it is assured that both users and investor would support the team.
Yes. The team are more focusing now in promotion of Dispatch project. They know how good and effective it is in attracting potential investors that will be the basis in reaching the goals and purposed of this platform here in crypto world. I'm just hoping that whatever the dev team doing right now, it will bring more opportunities and make the project completely done.

Promotion plays a key role to meet the necessary goals which are already planned now it is a good step if we gain more supporters who can actively take up the activity to reach out to the investors.

Well promotion helped the clearcut shitcoin Bitconnect and the likes to make money. Promote anything well and it'll sell. Pet rocks for example

Promoting the project is one of the important thing that the team should focus to do,  so that the goals of the project they working on will achieve it,  with that it will be the reason to be more successful. We all know success cannot get easily,   it takes time in order to achieve everything.

Yes, success does not come easy.  Lot's of hard work is necessary.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this project can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
It's seem very good idea. This will truely help the project if the team can start to spread the information about the project. This also a great publicity and advertising tactics. Its good that people will get familiar with the project and they will entertain to choose for investments.

Dispatch Labs should really need to increase its exposure and gain more popularity by spreading good features about the project they are also need to attract more people to check their project.

Very true.  We are currently working on additional promotion.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:42:49 AM

As far as I heard this projects do not have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?

Thanks for your interest.  We do have a testnet wallet available.  Just create a site and send your public key to @Rstrong1 on the Dispatch Labs Telegram.

http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/ 

https://t.me/dispatchlabs

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:44:20 AM

It's strange, but I have not seen administrators here for a long time, where I can see the latest updates of the project, because they are not published here.

Yes, this is true. We have been working hard on the project and have not been updating the thread as frequently.  We are hiring some additional team members so that this doesn't happen too often.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:45:29 AM

It's strange, but I have not seen administrators here for a long time, where I can see the latest updates of the project, because they are not published here.

I think the best way is to go to their telegram channel, they respond pretty quickly there.

Yes, we are very fast to respond on Telegram.  You can find the Dispatch Labs Telegram Group here:  https://t.me/dispatchlabs

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:46:56 AM

I think the best way is to go to their telegram channel, they respond pretty quickly there.

I recently join there telegram group and as I enter the group chat I saw that there are lot of active members interacting to each other. I wish they could also launch an airdrop or bounty campaigns to those who wants to support dispatch lab in the ICO sale.

Thank you for joining the Dispatch Labs Telegram Group.  Yes, we have a very active Telegram community. 

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

I can see that this project has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this project?

Yes, we have been preparing strategies for the past month.  Part of those strategies have been global growth.  We will have more details soon.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:51:28 AM

Doing some events in a particular place is a great thing to do in order the Dispatch labs will become more popular and also can attract new investors who is very interesting to invest in the said project.  It is a great promotion to the project because many will join and become curious about it.   I am very confident that it will be more successful.

Thank you for your support.  We have had some events recently.  On Thursday of this week we hosted a Women in Blockchain Event that was very inspirational. 

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:55:21 AM

As I go thru the roadmap, I didn't find any ICO instead it is about their Ongoing 3rd-party Dapps support, team scaling, testnet live, technical development. This information is based on their Q2 of their roadmap. What i wanted to know is this really happening right now? And where does the team can get their funds?

Thanks for your interest.  We plan to go live with main net later this year.  We currently are funded by private contributions.

dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

I can see that this project has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this project?

Yes, we have been preparing strategies for the past month.  Part of those strategies have been global growth.  We will have more details soon.

We wish to issue a strategy soon found and can go well, all would have been anxious to look forward to the new strategy are more open

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:59:55 AM

I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.

Thanks for your support.  We are still investigating the regulatory landscape in the US and need to make sure that we are compliant before we do a bounty campaign.

ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.

Thanks for your support.  We are still investigating the regulatory landscape in the US and need to make sure that we are compliant before we do a bounty campaign.
It is great to see the team are doing a verification if they are all set with their bounty campaign. Wishing that you guys get what you want an will make the members satisfied.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:11:29 AM

As I go thru the roadmap, I didn't find any ICO instead it is about their Ongoing 3rd-party Dapps support, team scaling, testnet live, technical development. This information is based on their Q2 of their roadmap. What i wanted to know is this really happening right now? And where does the team can get their funds?

I dont think they have the main chain up yet and if I'm not wrong they're offering the test net tokens atm to anyone who wants to test out the platform initially. But again I'm not entirely sure

You are right. We are offering testnet tokens to anyone who wants them.  Just create a wallet and join our Telegram Group and send a message to @Rstrong1 with your public key and he will send you test tokens.

nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

I dont think they have the main chain up yet and if I'm not wrong they're offering the test net tokens atm to anyone who wants to test out the platform initially. But again I'm not entirely sure

You are right. We are offering testnet tokens to anyone who wants them.  Just create a wallet and join our Telegram Group and send a message to @Rstrong1 with your public key and he will send you test tokens.

Wow! This is really great. The team Dispatch Labs team is really giving testnet tokens to everyone who want to test the platform. Well, this is a good move team to gain the attention of the crowd as well a an opportunity to try out by the crowd. Well I was just hoping that more people will reach out this information. Gladly that the Dispatch Labs team is very active and really doing the best they could.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

Thank uou so much team  for this wonderful feedback about the project progress and updates. Atleast the supporters and investors will now at peace knowing that the team are looking and creating  ways on how the project upgrade and ing their jobs so well.
ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:00:13 PM

Wow! This is really great. The team Dispatch Labs team is really giving testnet tokens to everyone who want to test the platform. Well, this is a good move team to gain the attention of the crowd as well a an opportunity to try out by the crowd. Well I was just hoping that more people will reach out this information. Gladly that the Dispatch Labs team is very active and really doing the best they could.

I think it will be more challenging if test net tokens can also be converted into real tokens? It is just like a rewards for all the users that participated, but this still depends on the dev. Looking forward to see more announcements soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

It is great to see the team are doing a verification if they are all set with their bounty campaign. Wishing that you guys get what you want an will make the members satisfied.
Yes, very good of them. Many are very excited to participate special the supporters and investors. Hoping for successful launching of rhe bounty campaigns. Yes members satisfaction is always at first.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:34:57 PM

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

I think it will be more challenging if test net tokens can also be converted into real tokens? It is just like a rewards for all the users that participated, but this still depends on the dev. Looking forward to see more announcements soon.
Do you mean you want some airdrops for the test net participation? I think no, it would be messed up for the developers if the testnet was abused by the people just to earn the rewards.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

The administrator is very active, it pleasantly surprised me, you were not visible. I hope that you will answer all the questions that have accumulated here for all this time that you were absent.
Yet, they might be in busy or doing something in the forum like managing the bounty. They have to do something important, but they'll get back in where while they're free.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: