Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:00:30 AM

I have high hopes and expectations towards this project. Well as of now, we can really see how the team Dispatch Labs doing the best they could. They are very active in this thread giving much time and effort answering the people different queries and question regarding the project. But for now, I am one o those wanted to here the upcoming updates of the team.

This platform should be able to attract members because of the unique plans and development they are making. But as for me, they need more promotional ideas to be able to get visitors and impression for their site.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:04:09 AM

I read about LABOR DISPATCH and was convinced by "Using our DAPoS consensus, high transaction throughput, no transaction fees." This is a great benefit for the user. I think this is the strength of the project to attract the investment community to support the project!
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:28:31 AM

I have high hopes and expectations towards this project. Well as of now, we can really see how the team Dispatch Labs doing the best they could. They are very active in this thread giving much time and effort answering the people different queries and question regarding the project. But for now, I am one o those wanted to here the upcoming updates of the team.

This platform should be able to attract members because of the unique plans and development they are making. But as for me, they need more promotional ideas to be able to get visitors and impression for their site.
I will agree with you buddy. I can also see the uniqueness of this project goals for the community. And not only that, the Dispatch Labs team can keep on fighting the different competitors in their way to success because this project holds a strong platform with a unique ideas and concepts integrated. Well, hopefully this pace of the team will keep up and keep on its progressive actions.
gummam

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

I would like to know the comments from the developers about the launch of the bounty-company, they are interested in holding it?
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

I would like to know the comments from the developers about the launch of the bounty-company, they are interested in holding it?
What do you mean holding it? I don't think they will start a bounty campaign but im not sure about it, just wait and see later week.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

The administrator is very active, it pleasantly surprised me, you were not visible. I hope that you will answer all the questions that have accumulated here for all this time that you were absent.
You're right! I periodically come here and read the branch, but really there was no visible administrator. Now he actively answers all questions. I see that he again actively lives and means soon there must be news.
When there is no stability in the work, then this is a bad sign. The project is considered a valuable idea. , and the team by its stability to the implementation of this idea and good feedback from the community.
Yes, that's right, but at the moment everything is different and the team is working well, I think that the project has no problems now and it is developing at a normal pace.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

The administrator is very active, it pleasantly surprised me, you were not visible. I hope that you will answer all the questions that have accumulated here for all this time that you were absent.
You're right! I periodically come here and read the branch, but really there was no visible administrator. Now he actively answers all questions. I see that he again actively lives and means soon there must be news.
When there is no stability in the work, then this is a bad sign. The project is considered a valuable idea. , and the team by its stability to the implementation of this idea and good feedback from the community.
Yes, that's right, but at the moment everything is different and the team is working well, I think that the project has no problems now and it is developing at a normal pace.
Definitely. They need to expand to a new country if they wanted to make some audiences so the project will be known by the people outside.
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

This looks really like an interesting and promising project. I see it has already raised attention from mainstream media. Is there any bounty campaign in sight?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:35:13 AM

I hope you are right, as many people are having questions about dispatch and some are not yet answered, even so I think this is not that big problem that as we saw good feedback about it.

moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

I read about LABOR DISPATCH and was convinced by "Using our DAPoS consensus, high transaction throughput, no transaction fees." This is a great benefit for the user. I think this is the strength of the project to attract the investment community to support the project!

The problem is that they already have hundreds of competitors in the field of high scalable infrastructure and it is not easy to convince investors to take part in a project that can only  offer 100k TPS when in fact there are projects that working on millions of TPS and have less fees.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

I hope you are right, as many people are having questions about dispatch and some are not yet answered, even so I think this is not that big problem that as we saw good feedback about it.
I still fully trust the admins of this project we are not here to just believe on FUD by other members but the good platform and concept of this project.
We can only refer to the team for some updates. There is no wrong if the member will help but hope that it will be accurate on what is the project produce.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

This looks really like an interesting and promising project. I see it has already raised attention from mainstream media. Is there any bounty campaign in sight?
As of now, there is no bounty programs yet because the team are fixing some important matters regarding the regulation of US before they can provide this. But probably sooner or later, if everything will be alright and goes well, maybe they will give announcements here on this thread or in telegram channel.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

This doesn't mean with the impression the project will get success but they need to market the product and explain by attending blockchain meeting. This will get more exposure when compared to normal advertising when a company has a real team for development they will do the aggressive marketing.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

The problem is that they already have hundreds of competitors in the field of high scalable infrastructure and it is not easy to convince investors to take part in a project that can only  offer 100k TPS when in fact there are projects that working on millions of TPS and have less fees.
Dispatch lab somehow lag behind due to their contribution to their project.When you invest big to your project ,you will get more benefit as there is so many competition here
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

How can we know that the team is working well? I am just curious to know because I really find this project to be useful if we considered its vision. Infinite data means doing a transactions will be fast and easy if we think that all this things will be happened.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

Dispatch lab somehow lag behind due to their contribution to their project.When you invest big to your project ,you will get more benefit as there is so many competition here
We can take a look on the whitepapers additionally to understand the complete metrics how the investments are handled along with KYC and there was more participation in a huge run now.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:00:03 PM

This doesn't mean with the impression the project will get success but they need to market the product and explain by attending blockchain meeting. This will get more exposure when compared to normal advertising when a company has a real team for development they will do the aggressive marketing.

It is an effective way to make market in the real world wherein they will meet real people that can possibly support their project. Even though it is costly but the return could make them more benefits if they properly handle the conference.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

Well your right they need to attract all kinds of investors and participants for the project. All the marketingstrategies are needed to accomplish the set objectives. Maybe the suggested promotions are very applicable for the increase of numbers of the community and investors and funds.
melch100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

We can take a look on the whitepapers additionally to understand the complete metrics how the investments are handled along with KYC and there was more participation in a huge run now.

You are right, to be able to see how the project will work and what will be the benefits of investing and supporting dispatch labs we really need to understand the whitepaper and the whole project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

The project has been developed for a long time, so the team has already released a platform in the beta test? Someone has already tested the platform, who can say anything about this.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: