Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:04:49 AM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

This is not a new platform, this is just another exchange in the community, but lets see.
This one wanna make some noise all over the cryptoworld and what i can see on their website is better than others.
This will be a coinbase + bittrex + binance i think or even better.
Can't wait to use this one.
I hope they can use best U.I in their exchange platform, I reviewed their website and looks like the advisory board are very serious on their project. Looks like we are going to have next exchange in the cryptoworld hope we can get 100,000 users from CRypto community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:15:51 AM

With the exchange, we can easily do trade and buy and sell.
what i can see on their plan is to get rid of so much fee and we can deal with cryptocurrency that can be changed to fiat easily.
How about the fee compared to other platforms?
can we expect more secure about this?
Okay in any exchange that we are dealing we want a great feature and we want to resolve a problem that any exchange wanted. Bidium has strong Security and they will develop it time to time. Bidium has strong capability to compete with other exchanges.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:24:49 AM

The term Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and understanding of its use and value in the public eye. We have 3 reasons why cryptocurrency should be considered for the bidding
marketplace platform.
Mitigating Economic Recession Risks: Cryptocurrency provides a means of diversification especially for people that are worried about government debt and central bank quantitative easing
Cryptocurrency is Offered in Our Daily Lives: Cryptocurrency is generally becoming acceptable as a medium of payment and as a store of value.
Cryptocurrencies provides Solutions to problems:  Cryptocurrency helps to solve problems such as high inflation, as it could be used as an alternative when prices in the shop rise.
Considered this as one of your option if you keep reading on our whitepaper you can easily understand what BIDIUM's goal.
hackzang12

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:30:29 AM

The term Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and understanding of its use and value in the public eye. We have 3 reasons why cryptocurrency should be considered for the bidding
marketplace platform.
Mitigating Economic Recession Risks: Cryptocurrency provides a means of diversification especially for people that are worried about government debt and central bank quantitative easing
Cryptocurrency is Offered in Our Daily Lives: Cryptocurrency is generally becoming acceptable as a medium of payment and as a store of value.
Cryptocurrencies provides Solutions to problems:  Cryptocurrency helps to solve problems such as high inflation, as it could be used as an alternative when prices in the shop rise.
Considered this as one of your option if you keep reading on our whitepaper you can easily understand what BIDIUM's goal.
Wow so that's the vision of the company. how about their roadmap? Are they going to keep updating on social media or promote their advertisement? With the upgraded of some main net wallet cryptocurrency.  Are we going to charge every users small fees on their first bid? Hope somebody will answer my question thanks.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:16:43 AM

Bidium offers a proof of stake algorithm that is created specifically for decentralized bidding marketplace. This algorithm will go a long way to determine the way individual nodes reach consensus. Do we have exchange that offers a variety of Proof of stake Algorithm? as we all know that Bidium has a unique features.
hana gonzales

Activity: 215

iLink2Music

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:37:24 AM

with 1 billion of total supply and hardcap ico 10,000,000 USD. BIDIUM looks like promising project i think.
keep hardworking for developers and team.

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
Transformbitz

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

with 1 billion of total supply and hardcap ico 10,000,000 USD. BIDIUM looks like promising project i think.
Hope we can reach the overall hard cap of 10 million usd. Bidium is very promising project and there's a lot of room for success on this. They beat the system of Binance and i know they can deliver their project very well.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

Bidiums’ another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is self-regulatory especially for freelancers and clients. Bidium platform gives freelancers the opportunity to showcase their gigs for a particular price with the aid of Bidium token as the payment means.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

So what's the backbone of Bidium platform? and what's the real use cases of the platform? Are they going to have a customer protection or what we call Fluctuation protection if ever we convert it to fiat money? I think the project is much more competitive compared to Binance.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

So what's the backbone of Bidium platform? and what's the real use cases of the platform? Are they going to have a customer protection or what we call Fluctuation protection if ever we convert it to fiat money? I think the project is much more competitive compared to Binance.

In Bidium there is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM between BIDIUM platform users and only a 0.05% trading fee is charged. In a scenario where you have BIDM, a 0.01% trading fee will be charged compared to binance that has higher fees.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

It is not easy to attain 10M USD. In fact, I can't imagine how it will reach in just for 2-3 months of token sale. But I think 1M hard cap is attainable by Bidium since this new exchange is really unique from other existing exchanges. It will become the greatest ever in the world of cryptocurrency! Hope it will become successful!
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

I've just scan the whitepaper of Bidium. I just noticed that this exchange has a different way of trading. I don't see any cryptocurrency exchange related but the goods and services offered by freelancer. If I am not mistaken, this exchange deals with freelance hiring wherein the products or services can find using a bidding marketplace. Well, I might have misinterpretation to what I saw at the video and WP. Will someone clarify me with this?

Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:57:23 PM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

Going to the moon is not a n issue to take now, we should read their whitepaper and watch for the development of it.
Are they worth to invest in? or we should just hold to our coins?
Are they have the power and technology to compete with other exchanges?
The security that they will use may be enough to stay safe with our holdings?
yrrehc16

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:21:04 PM

With the number of token and the hard cap want to get from the ICO this BIDIUM project is not really into much money of investors.
It is just getting those eyes for their platform.
Very nice to have this one, will put this on my list. just need more development update and i will go IN!
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:21:33 AM

In Bidium there is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM between BIDIUM platform users and only a 0.05% trading fee is charged. In a scenario where you have BIDM, a 0.01% trading fee will be charged compared to binance that has higher fees.

0.05 percent is too high for the fee, there are many exchanges that really charges 0.01 percent on trading.
How about the transfer fee of bitcoin and Ethereum?
I hope they can focus on that issues too as most traders are really into low fees and fast transaction.
We don't know yet. Waiting for the next update. I hope they can focus on the trading fee transaction there are several traders who wants to create accounts and taking advantage on small exchanges coz they want to get low fees.
Transformbitz

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:30:26 AM

Going to the moon is not a n issue to take now, we should read their whitepaper and watch for the development of it.
I don't Hodl my coins on several exchanges as we all know that they have the best security provided. But along the way if you going to keep a big bulk of coins then i recommend cold wallets, as we can see big exchanges had a big trouble on compromising their data. I hope they have exchange wallet that every users has the right to save their coins with private keys and phrase password.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:08:39 AM

I think it's worth to invest here, however do they need KYC? 3rd party exchange is not safe to hodl coins so if you have many coins to save then choose Cold wallets like Trezor and nano ledger S
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:19:20 AM

BIDIUM gives the solutions to the problems being encountered by the current systems regarding bidding and freelance platform to employers.

1. Lack of Transparency in Skill Evaluation:
Bidium platform which is decentralized bidding platform aims to improve transparency. It also makes bidding for good and services more competitive through evaluation and pre-qualification against the set of instructions (bidding rules).

2. Customer Support:  
It is a must to have a reliable means of providing customer support for buyers and sellers to have a good business reputation which may result to increase of profit.

3. Longer Transaction Time:
To speed up transaction time, Bidium platform has a better approach as a decentralized and virtual mechanism. No time delay in delivering the information to their customers.

4. Probability of false transactions.
By using Online decentralized bidding marketplace, buyers and sellers prevent from wasting time thereby giving sellers access to guaranteed buyers and reasonable profit.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:52:15 AM

VERY INTERESTING PROJECT!

This is a real deal and a good move from the team behind this project. A decentralized cryptocurrency exchange with bidding marketplace thru Advance Auction but wait there's more.... A freelance hiring platform for employers, who are looking to hire freelancers.

I am so excited for this project since it will definitely revolutionize the current systems which make the market grow and the freelance industry a better place to find jobs.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

7.8K members of telegram and still counting, this project is really incredible! The interest of the people was seized by bidium. But when I joined, I just noticed that they are move the Token Sale because the soft cap didn't meet during Pre-ICO. Well, I think a lot of marketing style that the team needs to do in order to gain investors.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: