Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:18:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25698 times)
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:56:38 AM

Functionality: Transactions will be done by the customer at their preferred time in the marketplace; Cryptocurrency can also be sold to our community market makers for cash. The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance. The total system is produced by the same amount.
So, in short, we can use the Bidium token on the preferred marketplace to buy goods and services, am I right? So how about the fluctuating price of bitcoin is there's an effect on that? How secured is bidium token to convert it into cash?
BIDIUM uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for the receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for payment of goods and services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improved manner without requiring any document or possessing a bank account
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:48:17 AM

I am so excited to get with June and July with Bidium.

Q2 2018, June
Launching Beta Version of Exchange and Begin Listing BIDM on Major Exchanges

Q2 2018, June

Q3 2018, July
Exchange App Launching

This is really great and they dont want to wait long. after ICO they will start alot of thing to get better.
It is just a couple of weeks then we can see now how Bidium works. I hope this roadmap of Bidium will completely execute when time will come because a lot of roadmaps are not follow specially when the token sale have gone!

Jlimao28

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

Will Bidium indeed surpass the name and fame of ebay and amazon when in comes to service and reliability? As i can see there are hundreds or even thousands of online market places. Sometimes i wonder which of them is a scam and which one is legit. With Bidium how are they going to compete?
Eventhough eBay and amazon gained their popularity, Bidium can surpass them. As a matter of fact, Bidium has a wide range when it comes in marketplace. Here are some factors that bidium can be the future marketplace for products and services:
1. Decentralized- using the blockchain technology, buyers and sellers can connect using a P2P network, individual holds each own copy of data since all datas are stored in blockchain.
2. Transparent and reliable- since Bidium is made using Dapps, expect that fraudulent reviews and hidden costs will never exist.
3. Cryptocurrency is the trend nowadays- a lot of people are engage with crypto industry. It is possible that freelancer may change their direction leading to a better future, Bidium.
4. Secured wallet- though amazon used paypal as a means of exchange, we can't deny the fact that it can easily intercepted by hackers. Bidium uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for goods or services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improve wallet.

Why amazon and eBay? Bidium is just starting but all of the problems regarding to old marketplaces can solve by this decentralized platform.
Maybe the only difference to consider here is it is built on blockchain that makes it decentralzed. They have their own token incase they want a lower transaction cost they can use BIDM token. They can use cryptocurrency as payment while ebay and amazo use credit visa cards and paypal. Paypal is not an exchange by the way it is a payment platform.
Means of exchange/medium of payment, that is only one. I pointed the ways on how to pay, don't be misinterpret it.

Decentralization, you catch the real reason why bidium is ahead with amazon and eBay. And of course, we are now in 21st century era and we wanted to accompany the use of blockchain technology even in this kind of marketplace.

Amazon and eBay, maybe at the middle of the token sale of bidium, 1 of that giant tech will be in partnership with bidium.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:27:07 AM

Too much a bounty rate, I think it's not tempting to give it as high as ICO.  Huh Huh
The percentage allocation for bounty is just usual. Yet, 3-5% is almost high but look at the maximum capacity of this project when it was sold out, 10M USD. I think they need a lot of marketing strategy in order to attain their hard cap or even their max cap and bounty is helpful to achieve that.
Are they going to give bonus for bounty participants, if 10m usd is reach? The marketing strategy is quite good but they need a marketing with a twist something extraordinary, something like we never experience so that hard cap will achieve. Want to hear from you guys.
I like your idea buddy!
If ever bidium will give a bonus to the participants who joined in the bounty, it is more interesting to the bounty hunters. I will also try to join at their social media campaign when the management confirmed it.
It will highly help them to market their project specially in social media and in this forum. A lot of advantages that they will get if there are too many bounty hunters. I think I will raise it with their telegram.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

Q2 2018, June

Q2 2018, June

Q3 2018, July
Exchange App Launching

This is really great and they dont want to wait long. after ICO they will start alot of thing to get better.
It is just a couple of weeks then we can see now how Bidium works. I hope this roadmap of Bidium will completely execute when time will come because a lot of roadmaps are not follow specially when the token sale have gone!

But still i dont understand what is going on their pre-sale, still at half.
As i have studied this project, this one must be on the list of a pre-sale sold-out within a day.
But we will see in the next few days whats going to happen.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

Functionality: Transactions will be done by the customer at their preferred time in the marketplace; Cryptocurrency can also be sold to our community market makers for cash. The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance. The total system is produced by the same amount.
So, in short, we can use the Bidium token on the preferred marketplace to buy goods and services, am I right? So how about the fluctuating price of bitcoin is there's an effect on that? How secured is bidium token to convert it into cash?
BIDIUM uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for the receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for payment of goods and services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improved manner without requiring any document or possessing a bank account
Will they rely on just app at mobile phone? or will they expand with windows or mac?
There are people who are not comfortable in using cellphones when doing cryptocurrency especiall in trading.
deposit and withdrawal with many digits of address is a better to do at computer.
Like me i am not a fan of using mobile with cryptocurrency.
It enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind.
This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

I can say that Freelance hiring through bidium project will lessen the amount of time that the companies are giving in hiring quality freelance workers but how this gonna work?
Is there any interviews or other traditional form of hiring workers?
I think they will have a direct contact with the employers. This time the employer can freely choose which one will be qualified. In most cases employees skill evaluation is hidden in this way because employees and employers do not really have a direct contact but because Bidium will be giving them a direct contact so they will have the opportunity to evaluate each other.

Bidiums’ another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is self-regulatory
especially for freelancers and clients. Our platform gives freelancers the
opportunity to showcase their gigs for a particular price with the aid of Bidium
token as the payment means.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

Q2 2018, June

Q2 2018, June

Q3 2018, July
Exchange App Launching

As i have studied this project, this one must be on the list of a pre-sale sold-out within a day.

FOUR DAYS MORE!!! dont rush them, they will hit that, not just hte softcap but the hard cap.
Lets just focus on what they can do to the community and what they want to give to the people.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

I can say that Freelance hiring through bidium project will lessen the amount of time that the companies are giving in hiring quality freelance workers but how this gonna work?
Is there any interviews or other traditional form of hiring workers?
I think they will have a direct contact with the employers. This time the employer can freely choose which one will be qualified. In most cases employees skill evaluation is hidden in this way because employees and employers do not really have a direct contact but because Bidium will be giving them a direct contact so they will have the opportunity to evaluate each other.

Bidiums’ another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is self-regulatory
especially for freelancers and clients. Our platform gives freelancers the
opportunity to showcase their gigs for a particular price with the aid of Bidium
token as the payment means.

platform will give clients the opportunity to select
from various gigs based on the rating and price. Marketplace involvement will be
setup between two parties and smart contracts will be used to ensure smooth
transaction between the two parties without involving any third parties.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

Will they rely on just app at mobile phone? or will they expand with windows or mac?
There are people who are not comfortable in using cellphones when doing cryptocurrency especiall in trading.
deposit and withdrawal with many digits of address is a better to do at computer.
Like me i am not a fan of using mobile with cryptocurrency.
It enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind.
This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

I think this will help you understand what the project has on their platform..
BIDM token can be used to get rewarded from BIDIUM exchange platform. You can
choose to either store the value of your coins on your Mac for PC or create a wallet
with one of the digital wallet system supporting Bidium token. It gives you the
freedom to choose and transfer your coins value to the market platform as payment
for goods and service.

They have what you are looking for!
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

One of the advantage of the bidium project is its bidding feature based on the block chain because even though it virtual form of auction every one can bid and also the bidium can distinguish who is the bidder based on the block chain it self.
Jlimao28

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:04:34 PM

Q2 2018, June

Q2 2018, June

Q3 2018, July
Exchange App Launching

I can see the problem with their marketing strategy. I can't see any updates regarding to the developers or team of Bidium. Even in telegram or twitter, there is no update regarding with their meet ups and seminars. I think that bidium team is a newbie in this industry.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

Q2 2018, June

Q2 2018, June

Q3 2018, July
Exchange App Launching

I can see the problem with their marketing strategy. I can't see any updates regarding to the developers or team of Bidium. Even in telegram or twitter, there is no update regarding with their meet ups and seminars. I think that bidium team is a newbie in this industry.
Some ICO doesn't hype much about their project and development, This is what i called silent but deadley project. Pre-sale is successful and i know it will reach the hard cap very soon if the ico is open already!, Bidium team will be adding bonus for those participants who supports their project.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:56:13 AM

DId you know that Bidium uses the BIDM token to ensure a secured peer-to-peer transaction and a 50% of the revenue from trading fee is usually rewarded among all BIDM token holders that are stored on BIDIUM wallet if they fixed their tokens in a slot period.

Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:59:37 AM

DId you know that Bidium uses the BIDM token to ensure a secured peer-to-peer transaction and a 50% of the revenue from trading fee is usually rewarded among all BIDM token holders that are stored on BIDIUM wallet if they fixed their tokens in a slot period.
So that's how it works! So how about the transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM between BIDIUM platform users? how much it cost? and for the trading fee itself? Are we guarantee that most of our holdings are safe? I hope high security of the exchange will implement.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:14:26 AM

So that's how it works! So how about the transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM between BIDIUM platform users? how much it cost? and for the trading fee itself? Are we guarantee that most of our holdings are safe? I hope high security of the exchange will implement.
Okay Bidium provides offline wallet to store BIDM securely and the token can be used to bid for products on the BIDM marketplace. And about the trading fee itself only a 0.05% trading fee is charged. We will find out for the future of this project just asking buddy! everything will fall into place be patient.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:20:07 AM
Merited by kingzues09 (2)

Okay Bidium provides offline wallet to store BIDM securely and the token can be used to bid for products on the BIDM marketplace. And about the trading fee itself only a 0.05% trading fee is charged. We will find out for the future of this project just asking buddy! everything will fall into place be patient.
And addition to that BIDM token can be used to get rewarded from BIDIUM exchange platform. You can choose to either store the value of your coins on your Mac for PC or create a wallet with one of the digital wallet system supporting Bidium token.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

Over 19,000+ users have been whitelisted already. Are you willing to join? Hurry up! Get in before it gets close! I'm not sure if they will burn unsold token. Let's keep this thread going!

I think it is 20,000 users now who participated on whitelist.
I am not sure too if they will burn any token but what i think about this!
there will be no token to burn, with such small amount and a great project, this will be easily gone and sold!
I wasn't updated with bidium this past few days and I just saw it right now that they have whitelist.
I thought that whitelist is already done but it seems I am lucky that the participants are 19822. It is too fast for 20000 vacancies to fill up! Fortunately, I am one of the people who is lucky to be part of whitelist.
As far as I know, bidium did not make the FAQ about "burning of unsold tokens". They knew already that they will be sold out from the beginning of their run.

Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

As per my own opinion i think that the statement that i have read a while ago in the white paper of bidium project for me the crypto currency such as bitcoin ethereum and the like can be use now as a medium in exchange such as auction because it is already known internationally .
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

Quote from: bitzamp
Look at this article guys, see how we need a real bidding marketplace that is different on existing online shop. Users are incapable to hide their privacy and identity because Amazon's wanted to gather every bitcoin user data. This is a real problem we will encounter if Bidium will not launch. That's why I encourage you to participate at their token sale because we need a decentralized marketplace.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: