Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:50:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25698 times)
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:12:00 AM

Lack of Transparency in Skill Evaluation: The potential vendors over these platforms are
usually evaluated and pre-qualified against the set of instructions (bidding rules) placed by
these platforms. The commercial and technical terms are usually submitted by qualified
bidders and are evaluated by operators. Sometimes there are no certain reasons to accept or
reject a bidder. The idea of decentralized bidding platform is to improve transparency and
make online bidding for goods and services more competitive.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:58:50 AM

As "Service" is defined as an act of helping or doing work for someone, it is nice to know that bidium aims to bring a solid platform where one can find the best service around.

Though i have yet looked into the whitepaper, the initial announcement seems promising.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:02:26 AM

The bidium project is the distribution of bidding marketplace in any part or in different locations of the world that is being composed and also ased on the Blockchain technology.
It is considered as the new look in increasing the value of digital or in virtual currency.
Markyway88

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:26:55 AM

It seems like the PRE-ICO will successfully launched and ICO will open up 2 days from now. I am really glad with the updates of this project! Few steps more, bidium will become now the exchange of traders! Speaking of exchange, will bidium be listed also in other exchange after the token sale?
djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

It seems like the PRE-ICO will successfully launched and ICO will open up 2 days from now. I am really glad with the updates of this project! Few steps more, bidium will become now the exchange of traders! Speaking of exchange, will bidium be listed also in other exchange after the token sale?
I think it is,it will be one of the good exchange because of many investors that will trust and buy token of bedium, hope for the great future ahead.
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

The demand of Decentralized Exchange is increasing very rapidly & during this phase. Some good exchanges are already working very well like, etherdelta, forkdelta, IDEX etc.
So now the idea of BIDIUM is also unique. Let us see, what comes next.
Thanks
Almost all the exchanges around are solely for exchange operations only unlike bidium, bidium will making the difference. An exchange, auction and freelance hiring. They got it all in one. Wise choice. Since competitions in exchanges now are very rampant, they added auction which very much in use also plus freelance hiring where every one specially the jobless ones need.

Exactly, that's what people are looking for these days. a one stop site. Not only can u trade in the site but also find a job. And it has lower transaction fees than it's competitors.

It's very beneficial once this project succeeds. Let's hope that if can live to up expectations. I have high hopes for this project.
I think it will become successful because as we can see that bidium project, more investors will catch their attention because of the token advantages in their competitors and freelancers may have a chance to use blockchain whereas in every transaction using the bedium native coin the freelancers and the employers will pay 0.1% charges only.
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

The platform offers buyers and sellers the opportunity to save time as there is a limited time
period of 24 hours to bid for any product. This will provide sellers an assurance of getting
authorized buyers only, which in turn prevent their products from being blocked by
malicious buyers. In addition to this the freelance platform will give both freelancers and
employers the opportunity to use our native coin by paying only 0.1% charges while the use
of another coin will attract 1% charge.
For sure many people especially who work in online business may use and support the bedium because the platforms facilitates light and fast trading techniques in which using bedium wallet of the bidm token holder has no transaction fee.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

The demand of Decentralized Exchange is increasing very rapidly & during this phase. Some good exchanges are already working very well like, etherdelta, forkdelta, IDEX etc.
Thanks
As we can see the result of the ICO pre sale was successful because there are many investors who are interested and aware of what bedium wants to happen, because of the unique platforms of it they support bedium, looking forward for the next day hope there are many investors to support in this project.
The difference of this exchange to others is really different. Other exchanges trade coins while bidium trade products and services. Other exchanges have high cost of transaction while bidium don't have transaction fees. Other exchanges developers are too slow to release their updates and beta version while bidium will release their beta version in just a couple of weeks. Other exchanges are popular while bidium is superstar! I want bidium really because I participated with their whitelisting and I am planning to invest when ICO opens!
Naaaa! BIDIUM will also trade cryptocurrencies because they have an exchange but together with it they also have a marketplace like ebay and amazon if i am not mistaken, and a freelance hiring platform. Ya right they charge very little and there are also transactions made through bidium patform that will not cost any cent i think if they use BIDIUM native token.
Really? Bidium will put together the online marketplace in hiring of freelancer and cryptocurrency trading? I was confused because I did not receive any information or confirmation whether in team, whitepaper or video of bidium. Well, I think they should divide their website into two contents where the people will not confuse on where they'll look on.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

Thanks
As we can see the result of the ICO pre sale was successful because there are many investors who are interested and aware of what bedium wants to happen, because of the unique platforms of it they support bedium, looking forward for the next day hope there are many investors to support in this project.
The difference of this exchange to others is really different. Other exchanges trade coins while bidium trade products and services. Other exchanges have high cost of transaction while bidium don't have transaction fees. Other exchanges developers are too slow to release their updates and beta version while bidium will release their beta version in just a couple of weeks. Other exchanges are popular while bidium is superstar! I want bidium really because I participated with their whitelisting and I am planning to invest when ICO opens!
Naaaa! BIDIUM will also trade cryptocurrencies because they have an exchange but together with it they also have a marketplace like ebay and amazon if i am not mistaken, and a freelance hiring platform. Ya right they charge very little and there are also transactions made through bidium patform that will not cost any cent i think if they use BIDIUM native token.
Really? Bidium will put together the online marketplace in hiring of freelancer and cryptocurrency trading? I was confused because I did not receive any information or confirmation whether in team, whitepaper or video of bidium. Well, I think they should divide their website into two contents where the people will not confuse on where they'll look on.
I think we will modify your opinion if the alpha and beta version will successfully launch. It is good if we keep on tracking this project in order for us to become aware on what bidium's update regarding in trading. I just notice why does bidium make a double work in a single platform? Is it too hassle to conduct a project with two purposes?

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

The bidium project is the distribution of bidding marketplace in any part or in different locations of the world that is being composed and also ased on the Blockchain technology.
It is considered as the new look in increasing the value of digital or in virtual currency.
Yes,and It is a blockchain technology whereas freelancers can use the bidm native token with many favorable on their part, employers and sellers has many in favor for them like earning profit when their product are being sold, and even if not.
Yes,I expect alot in their market to advertise their project.This will make an impact to other projects out there.
manoj1605

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

Poor Customer Support: There is a need for an online marketplace with a better customer
support. Customer’s retention and accusation are one of the major requirements of a
successful business value chain. Businesses need a reliable means of providing customer
support for buyers and sellers in order to increase profit.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:21:16 PM

Thanks

The information is shown on page 1 bro. Payments will be done using bidiums coins. It can also be used to pay services. I think what they did was good because you won't have to check on any other sites. that's always confusing..

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
FostTheGreat

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

Thanks

The information is shown on page 1 bro. Payments will be done using bidiums coins. It can also be used to pay services. I think what they did was good because you won't have to check on any other sites. that's always confusing..

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
FostTheGreat

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

Thanks

Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
In my opinion they should resolve this issues by having 24/7 active admins in telegram, facebook and in email for customer support. They also need to update their website so that their contact information easily available for customers. If they can make is progress better they can serve client satisfaction and this project will success in no time.
Bittyful

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

Yes the pre-ico is a success they sold millions of tokens but it's not sold out. What will they do to the unsold tokens? will they distribute it to the early investors? their whitelist process will start, hope all the investors will have a smooth registration to bidium dev please active open customer service for inquiries.
manoj1605

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

Longer Transaction Time: Over the years, most companies require a longer period to deliver products and services to their customers. There is also a time delay in delivering the information to their customers. A better approach as a decentralized and virtual mechanism is needed to curb this problem and speed up transaction time. Even though new technologies allow you to put virtually all your business online, but then also a more efficient process is needed to streamline the costs incurred by companies in almost all business areas.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

I think they should release the wallet first before listing in a big exchange. or they can create new market trading. I really hope that we could achieve the hardcap coz it's very difficult for them to achieve that despite of crypto is recovering i hope that the project will be successful.

vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:27:22 PM

Longer Transaction Time: Over the years, most companies require a longer period to deliver products and services to their customers. There is also a time delay in delivering the information to their customers. A better approach as a decentralized and virtual mechanism is needed to curb this problem and speed up transaction time. Even though new technologies allow you to put virtually all your business online, but then also a more efficient process is needed to streamline the costs incurred by companies in almost all business areas.
Most companies right now requires fast and sustainable product services. As the technology emerge i'm sure we all resolving the issue, Internet in the year 2020 is very fast as we could use 5G data and the result is very fast so anytime, anywhere in the world we can send faster transaction.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:42:12 AM

The platform offers buyers and sellers the opportunity to save time as there is a limited time
period of 24 hours to bid for any product. This will provide sellers an assurance of getting
authorized buyers only, which in turn prevent their products from being blocked by
malicious buyers. In addition to this the freelance platform will give both freelancers and
employers the opportunity to use our native coin by paying only 0.1% charges while the use
of another coin will attract 1% charge.
For sure many people especially who work in online business may use and support the bedium because the platforms facilitates light and fast trading techniques in which using bedium wallet of the bidm token holder has no transaction fee.

and clients of bidium would really appreciate the low transaction fees they would offer. Im surprised with the fees that they offer, it is very competitive with other big exchanges. This is something i would look forward to, i just hope that the Bidium could handle security very well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: