Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25687 times)
kwendy

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:51:18 AM

Good to see new topic is officially open now for discussion about this amazing project. I like this project this is my most favorite so that I have much expectation from this team!!!

I feel you pal, we all here are really excited to see the actual launch of this project. I suggest you read the white paper, because it contains good information about this project and the great plans that they want to execute in due time. I promise it will really be worth the time. I even have marked my calendar for this project. Lol. good day pal.
Well, this is one of the most helpful project if they implement it after their ICO sale, there are many freelancers who will be interested on the bidium after they launch their project in the public.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:57:05 AM

Good to see new topic is officially open now for discussion about this amazing project. I like this project this is my most favorite so that I have much expectation from this team!!!

I feel you pal, we all here are really excited to see the actual launch of this project. I suggest you read the white paper, because it contains good information about this project and the great plans that they want to execute in due time. I promise it will really be worth the time. I even have marked my calendar for this project. Lol. good day pal.
Well, this is one of the most helpful project if they implement it after their ICO sale, there are many freelancers who will be interested on the bidium after they launch their project in the public.
I also just finished reading Whitepaper Bidium, It's All About About Bidium is great for the future. I also agree this is one very good project. And we are just waiting for their ICO sales to be a huge success.

xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.

In a decentralized bidding market like Bidium, it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority like the usual marketplace currently available online.

Decentralization allows the use of network on peer to-peer basis. Each individual user of Auction and Freelance platform will have their onw copy
 of data.

What about the transaction fee does it take a huge amount of fee? Cause some bitcoin transactions fee are too expensive nowadays does transacting in bidium's platform will have a low transaction fee ?

Bidium would be offering a very low fee compared to other market place and exchanges, this is actually very attractive to traders for paying trading fee and also an advantage to marketplace sellers and buyers as payment options compared to other cryptocurrency. This also ensure that the Bidium token will not lose its value as it will be utilise in its trading platform, marketplace and payment fro freelancers.
Definitely yes, it is the best project in terms of decentralized crypto currency exchange that combines the power of advance auction with freelance hiring on top of the blockchain technology that listed on their white paper.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

Freelance Platform are also a poFreelancer around the world will benefit in this platform if they can make this platform smooth,alot of investor around the world would come to this project bidium is the most unique project bidium can help freelancer to get profit.tential market to explore considering the U.S market as, a case study, there are over 53 million people doing freelancing work in the U.S and this is an aggregate of 34% of the national workforce
Freelancer around the world will benefit in this platform if they can make this platform smooth,alot of investor around the world would come to this project bidium is the most unique project bidium can help freelancer to get profit.
The bidium project will serves as a big help.to the freelance workers because they can have their work based on their skills and if ever that
they will be hired in the future they must thank bidium project platform because through the help.of the project they already have their jobs.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:14:22 AM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.”- Heraclitus
I believe also that you know who is Heraclitus. Don't compare bidium to bitcoin, they are both different. Of course, Bitcoin gain its popularity because the name of inventor was hidden. People are attached in bitcoin because it was the first cryptocurrency unlike today, more than thousands of ICO are existing. Unfortunately, tens of it are genuine. We need a proof! We need to see this people who are working seriously with the project or else, I will declare this as scam.

you might wanna take a look at the website and check out https://bidium.io/#team, there are some faces anyone can check out. Maybe more activities would also be nice and an update to see if they really have enough man power to build this platform to its highest potential.
Well, let us support the project and even without the team effort to see this thread, well it is not affect the project anyway, as long as we know and trust about it, we can make it successful as supporters to this project.

nowadays, trusting is not enough,  we as investors and supporters also have tje responsibility to do our own research to make sure that we are investing on the right project.  and even after investing,  we must monitor the movement of the project so we can be able to help in promoting it if necessary or help criticize in a constructive way to encourage the team and edevelopers to do a better job. 

As what you have stated we as an investors must keep an eye on what is happening to our investments and it is true that monitoring our stocks is our respinsibility and for me the bidium project will give you the flow of your investments smoothly on when is the good time to buy and when is the good time to sell your stock.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:08:10 AM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.”- Heraclitus
I believe also that you know who is Heraclitus. Don't compare bidium to bitcoin, they are both different. Of course, Bitcoin gain its popularity because the name of inventor was hidden. People are attached in bitcoin because it was the first cryptocurrency unlike today, more than thousands of ICO are existing. Unfortunately, tens of it are genuine. We need a proof! We need to see this people who are working seriously with the project or else, I will declare this as scam.

you might wanna take a look at the website and check out https://bidium.io/#team, there are some faces anyone can check out. Maybe more activities would also be nice and an update to see if they really have enough man power to build this platform to its highest potential.
Well, let us support the project and even without the team effort to see this thread, well it is not affect the project anyway, as long as we know and trust about it, we can make it successful as supporters to this project.

nowadays, trusting is not enough,  we as investors and supporters also have tje responsibility to do our own research to make sure that we are investing on the right project.  and even after investing,  we must monitor the movement of the project so we can be able to help in promoting it if necessary or help criticize in a constructive way to encourage the team and edevelopers to do a better job. 

As what you have stated we as an investors must keep an eye on what is happening to our investments and it is true that monitoring our stocks is our respinsibility and for me the bidium project will give you the flow of your investments smoothly on when is the good time to buy and when is the good time to sell your stock.
Correct, we are the one who will be responsible in our investment and to make sure that we can earn profit,we are the one who will check the right time to sell our token, we don't know when is the good time, but rather always check to know if the price was increase or decrease. Bidium exchange is one of the best as they don't get a highest transaction fees.
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

The mode of operation of freelance work is initiated when employers post a job on a freelancing websites.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

The financial boom in the cryptocurrency world has led to immense interest by investor all over the globe who wishes to have a taste of the cryptocurrency cake.
The popularity of crypto is really making believer to gather alot of investor thats why trading and invensting is trending,Bidium ICO will reach the hard cap,Bidium fee is low and convinient to all.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

What is the Bidium trying to do I see on their whitepaper that they are a marketplace for bidders and buyers on their platform but what are the products or services that will be available on their platform? Is it a Bidding place for cryptocurrency like exchanges or more like an online shop that are selling physical product.
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

I think the roadmap stated The Design and development work of the application has already been kicked off on this project. Bidium
will launch pre-sale event in the first quarter of 2018. Token Sale will start on April so better buy now we have big discounts for early bird promo!
The project is great and high security,How many coins that they can trade in their exchanges,Beacuse of bidium platforms the buyer and seller give opportunity to save time.
ace9989

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

What is the Bidium trying to do I see on their whitepaper that they are a marketplace for bidders and buyers on their platform but what are the products or services that will be available on their platform? Is it a Bidding place for cryptocurrency like exchanges or more like an online shop that are selling physical product.

I've also scan their whitepaper it is still unclear what will be the kind of marketplace and bidding will take on their platform but one thing is certain it will have an auction for the products and services that will on Bidium's platform.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

Let's wait and see what will be up on their platform once they launch the Alpha version of their exchange sites. It is said that it will be up on may 2018 based on their whitepaper.
coinmarketdaddy

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

I also think that 0.05 % is way much for crypto community when they have a choice to choose many other services. Many people now are looking into zero fee and fast transaction.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

Bidium has a wondrous roadmap, I can see how the developers are efficient to perform a monthly update for the project.
May 2018
Alpha version was launched
ICO will start < it was already launched at the exact date
June 2018
Beta version will release < Hopefully, it will also be in exact date.
July 2018
App exchange launching
August 2018
Launching of freelance platform
September 2018
Freelance App launch

From month to month, there is an update regarding to their goals. And we can assure that the opening of 2019, bidium token holders will get their revenue.
I can see that everything will be taking place very soon. Great. Some projects take years for them to implement. Alpha version and beta version of which platform by the way? Trading and exchange? There is a big possibility that their token price will exceed more than the expected price if their project will be launched very soon.
Everything in bidium is planned. We assure that this project is different from other existing ICO. As far as I can see, all of the texts in their roadmap is followed by Bidium. Some ICOs are too slow to release their beta version and ICO then ends up in a bug system. Well, I can't blame the ICO because all of the team and developers are working hardly just to ensure us that our investment will not become waste.

Stephanie2608

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

PRE SALE HARD CAP of 1 million USD
and an ICO sold out of 10,000,000 USD.
I can see a new exchange in the future.
Not looking for huge amount to have , just having a simple ICO to get know by the public and crypto community.
This is not just a simple marketing to get more people on their platform. NICE ONE!
Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

Why google doen't let me visit your site? It says that your site is fishing. What can you tell me on that?

Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.

But that's the reality things happened now, however this issues must resolve seriously if any business wants to be successful and become more

popular in the entire world. Though, I agreed on your statement anyway.

This have been a long problem since the start of online merchandising and online payment where some company doesn't tend to give a proper time resolving their user's or buyers problem. Let's see how Bidium devs and staff will approach this issue they should hire alot of good customer representative for their platform so it won't be an issue.
They need a costumer representative with long patience because some customers are don’t understand the regulation in buying online and if they are wrong they will not accept it. Bedium needs more employers with a good attitude to face the problem easily.

That's right other people doesn't understand on what are the rules and regulations how to purchase or in terms of exchange
they need a very long patience and long time in discussing such things so the bidium project must hire costumer service supports that has a long patience.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:12:59 PM

Give me some proof.

Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

Bidium will be providing a secure wallet for every user they have. Not only for trading and exchange, sending and receiving coins but also for marketplace. Wallet will also be used in receiving and sending payments in the marketplace. It only means that every user of the platform needs to have this wallet and some tokens inside so if incase they want to purchase something online they may be able to pay in Bidium token or other cryptocurrency. So for someone who wants to purchase online they must be a registered user of Bidium platform.   
Yes just like any other crypto wallets, But Bidium is much secured and they accept several Cryptocurrencies in just one wallet. We have a marketplace where we can buy and sell goods,stuffs it's like an amazon that we purchase item online by using this cryptocurrencies.
If that so, then this crypto currency exchange will become popular for investors which is they need to use a wallet where they can be benefited in the transaction everytime they use it.
Do you know what another good thing this platform have? All the Bidium token holders of the platform are going to get 50% revenue of the platform among all the BIDM token holders? So you can just open a wallet in their platform, buy some tokens and even if dont spend or trade your token it will be increasing in amount over time.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

Bidium has a wondrous roadmap, I can see how the developers are efficient to perform a monthly update for the project.
May 2018
Alpha version was launched
ICO will start < it was already launched at the exact date
June 2018
Beta version will release < Hopefully, it will also be in exact date.
July 2018
App exchange launching
August 2018
Launching of freelance platform
September 2018
Freelance App launch

From month to month, there is an update regarding to their goals. And we can assure that the opening of 2019, bidium token holders will get their revenue.
I can see that everything will be taking place very soon. Great. Some projects take years for them to implement. Alpha version and beta version of which platform by the way? Trading and exchange? There is a big possibility that their token price will exceed more than the expected price if their project will be launched very soon.

Honestly, another reason why I like this project besides the fact that it has a great concept is that it has an easy and fast road map that states events that will happen and be able to launch their freelance app just within this year. I too hope they can deliver on the dates that they have stated because I really am very excited to experience their services. Plus it gets more trust from the investors that have invested or the ones that maybe just observing first and are thinking to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: