Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:14:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25687 times)
liquiplus

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

Bidiums’ another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is selfregulatory espcially for freelancers and clients.
 The freelancers it has an opportunity to showcase there  gigs for a particular price
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:57:55 PM

Bidium today is very attractive projects.How much is fund allocation for the development and funds allocated for marketing ?  is it calculated or what?
They said in their website that they allocate 30% of their allocation fund will go to their marketing campaign. I think it's calculated. I hope that they can full use the budget to really empower the campaign to earn popularity and trust. Hope to see some advertisement in Facebook or in Instagram to see of they really are using the budget for marketing.
Bittyful

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

As I read their website and browse over their team, I observe that most of the team mates are Indian. Is Bidium token from India? Its great to hear that Indian technology is getting modernized and that it will be a great opportunity to their country. ICO sales started and more and more investors gets interested in this token.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

I was wondering why there are a lot of people that have been talking about this project for just a short period of time even on social media but when I read the white paper, I completely understood immediately why this is the case. This clearly is a great project like no other that I have seen. And to be able to spread the word that fast, only show how great the marketing skills of the developing team are.

Yes, this is a good project. Its like having all you need in one place. A trading platform, a marketplace, and a job site in one.
alpha001

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

Bidium Pre-ICO officially closed

https://s31.postimg.cc/nuf6s0qp7/IMG_20180424_211945.png
 The Bidium Pre-ICO sale is now officially closed. During the Pre-ICO phase, Over 61643737 BIDM tokens were sold and more than $500,000 was raised!

The main ICO sale is scheduled for May. The Whitelist/KYC  process would begin soon.

Join the Conversation on the Bidium Telegram community channel. Goto: https://t.me/Bidium

Almost 10 pages are added since I've followed this project and it seems I was not updated regarding to the pre-ICO sale of Bidium. It was successful but I was disappointed that I did not participate even at their whitelisting.
I don't have any news about the opening of ICO henceforth, I will follow this announcement thead. Hopefully, I will be the lucky one who can avail their tokens with discount.
Lesson learned, next time if there is a promising project, support it everytime. I always keep updating with this project because this is my first time to see and participate in whitelisting and token sale. I always forward for the the success of bidium and it is my advantage to be part of this exchange and I am glad that bidium pre-ICO was successfully closed.
I am predicting that the ICO of bidium is just for a couple of weeks. Be ready with your wallet guys!
Reality speaking, I am not fan of following an ICO in announcement thread or even in their telegram channel. I just updating in this project because I want to participate in their token sale since I think this is a promising ICO. I believe in bidium since when it was started, that's why I am looking for the progress of this project.

BIDIUM is receiving a wide support from investors. There are many ICO's before but this is one of the best response from my perspective during an ICO pre-sale. BIDM token will surely increase in value once the platform is created.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

BIDIUM is a Crypto Exchange dedicated to Auction and Hiring empowering Bidders and Employers!
No transaction fee for the selling, purchasing, hiring and trading on BIDIUM platform users.

This is the first thing I read on this forum and its not strange for BIDIUM to hit its target because of these. How often we do complain on the charges on every transaction we make with cryptocurrencies right?
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

I can say that Freelance hiring through bidium project will lessen the amount of time that the companies are giving in hiring quality freelance workers but how this gonna work?
Is there any interviews or other traditional form of hiring workers?
I think they will have a direct contact with the employers. This time the employer can freely choose which one will be qualified. In most cases employees skill evaluation is hidden in this way because employees and employers do not really have a direct contact but because Bidium will be giving them a direct contact so they will have the opportunity to evaluate each other.

I think the bidium will prepare a qualification for those freelance workers who wants to work,
and also to evaluate theirselves if they are truely qualified to be hired by the company and to know if they are a good quality workers.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:51:05 PM

One of the features in the bidium platform is hiring freelance workers but i have a question to ask, how can a company know is a certain freelance worker has a good quality of work?

That's a very good question, as you read the white paper they hired a freelancer employee but first they are making sure that the freelancer that they hired is a good quality,
because they evaluated and follow the rules of bidium to make sure that the freelancer is qualified.

Yes, you are right. And the rules will be applied on both sides whether you are the freelancer looking for a job or the company owner that is looking for employees. In fact, people can even find credible business partners in this platform. This will indeed help a lot because it saves a huge amount of time in doing extensive background checks just to know how credible a person or a company is. This is because they do all those things for you.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:36:09 PM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

Cryptocurrencies have managed to
scale through multiple hurdles in the
period of their reign.

Indeed. This is what I like about this industry; despite facing multiple obstacles in its existence from day one to this day and the countless people that are against the innovation it gives, this industry still strives and gets even better everyday. It actually eats up any obstacle and becomes even better every time it overcomes these trials.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:40:41 PM

Bidium will change all the transaction make easy to access in a medium of time management . It will turn to minimize the time or passses to many procedure to make a transaction involving a big charges.

Yes, you are absolutely right. This innovative project can really remove the taxing task of reviewing all the backgrounds of every employer or job seeker just to be sure about the credibility of the employer or job seeker they are looking for. This alone can really make the process of hiring faster than ever before.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:47:58 PM

Great concept. I can see that a lot of people are also loving this project since a lot are getting involved and are curious. This means people want to learn more about this project. I think that this is a sign that there are already a lot of investors and a lot more to come. I mean, of the great solutions this project has for the freelancing and hiring in the internet, who wouldn't see this project's potential? I am sure this project will be a success.
very helpful this project for every one.
Bidium will give buyers the opportunity to purchase only by bidding with the aid of
cyptocurrency exchange and a freelance platform where employers can hire freelancers
with the aid of more than 10 coins which includes Bidium, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin,
and other coins that will be announced at a later stage.
In summary, our market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices
that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without
centralized location

And the best thing is that everyone or both parties can be sure that they get quality workers or bosses that really pays the right price for their services. And this is because of the verification rule of the platform to make sure that every person is real and are showcasing real skills and experiences. I really think that this will turn this industry in a more secure place for everyone.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

Bidiums’ another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is selfregulatory espcially for freelancers and clients.
 The freelancers it has an opportunity to showcase there  gigs for a particular price

Yes, that is true. For me, this is the greatest feature of this project. Because to have an opportunity to advertise your own skills and experiences to a platform like this that are full of credible people would be the best thing as a freelancer because it is making things easier for you. I think this will be the one to drive big investors into this project.
Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:07:55 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 09:09:30 PM by Jnissi

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
In most online transactions costumer support now is not much a problem, most websites have their 24 hour onlne support live chats and some even have whatsapp chats so you can personally ask them your queries for better clarifications and understanding before giving you ok to the transactions.  
Ya, even here in my place. They have a personal contact with their costumer so if incase the costumer has doubts or if there is something not clear for them they can ask. They also have live chats here in their local websites wherein costumer service support speaks their own native language as well as english also for foreign costumers like me.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:14:28 PM

Any news on their ICO.? Does anyone here knows when will the main sale starts? This projects seems to quiet nobody is supporting it by answering queries and giving clarifications here. I wonder what the CM is doing by now.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:19:21 PM

Now i got it. How freelance platform works is, both the employer and the freelancers are going to register to the platform with the use of BIDM token as payment, only very small percentage 0.0% if they use Bidium native token and will be 1% if other tokens. Then the employers advertise or posts their online jobs and freelance applicants will be choosng wich one suits their skills. Could be web designing, logo making, video editing or article writing etc which is done online. Good idea.
Ya and i think it is not 0.0% but 0.01% if the users use the BIDM native token as payment. Sometimes i also roam around freelancers sites to just observe maybe they have something that fits my skills and interests but from the sites that i have been they have also biddings almost the same with Bidium, the only difference is that Bidium have more to offer. Almost the same. A job is posted, applicants will post their bids and why they should be chosen.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:27:51 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 09:25:37 PM by Gracechen17

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

And because of this people are also getting more and more new ICO for them to invest and hope to rise like the other old coins. Hope that Bidium will bloom rapidly so that gaining is easy for us who invest. Interesting that Bidium is an ICO at the same time their platform is exchange so win win for both parties.
Ya they are an exchange also but for sure their exchange will not yet be ready by the time ICO ends so it will not help your hope. Smiley. And sadly i have been collecting ICO tokens since the beginning for almost a year now but until now i still haven't benefitted from those tokens yet since they are still very low in price and i dont want to just throw them away for few cents.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

It is said that they own BIDM token will be used as payment in transactions made inside the platform, does it mean that there will be a good future value for their token since it will be in demand? It it cost that small using their token so users will choose to use BIDM tokens to save money.
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:12:27 PM

It is said that they own BIDM token will be used as payment in transactions made inside the platform, does it mean that there will be a good future value for their token since it will be in demand? It it cost that small using their token so users will choose to use BIDM tokens to save money.
BIDM token can be used to get rewarded from BIDIUM exchange platform. It gives you freedom to choose and transfer your coins to the flatform as
payment for goods and service.
liquiplus

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

Going to the moon is not a n issue to take now, we should read their whitepaper and watch for the development of it.
Are they worth to invest in? or we should just hold to our coins?
Are they have the power and technology to compete with other exchanges?
The security that they will use may be enough to stay safe with our holdings?
But going to the moom is always the finale of ICO. We always wanted an ICO to be successful specially if we buy their tokens during crowd sale. I read already the whitepaper of Bidium and I found out that this project is unique than other exchange. That's why I am predicting that Bidium will meet the victory soon!
You’re right, after the ICO sale then we can see if the bidium succeed to their crowd sale, supporting their project is a big help for them to make it successful. Having a unique project is one of the asset of the team to make it successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: