Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
GoldenRays

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

Immediate Payment: This is another unique feature that is associated with BIDIUM platform that it enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind. The BIDIUM ensures the transfer without any problem. This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

This immediate payment is also done through peer to peer payment. Users can pay transactions directly through their wallet with out the need for middleman. More easy and fast, no waiting time needed. And because it is built in blockchain technology, transactions are monitored, it will be monitored in the blocks.

Indeed it is, this was also one of the reasons as to why I was drawn into this project. The thought of not going through that much hassle to pay for services and getting an escrow or middlemen without risking safety of the funds is so satisfying. I really believe that a lot of people does feel the same about this feature of the project. That is most probably why investors will be rushing into this project.
Fast and secure payment is one of the biggest problems in many online industries that blockchain and cryptocurrency can solve. Especially in the case of online bidding and freelancing. In bidding, a buyer may default and result in loss for the seller. On the other hand, in freelance, a gig might have been finished and an employer refuses to pay for the service done and result in loss for the freelancer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

I'm a little confused about this Bidium platform I know that this will be the bidding marketplace for traders and buyers out there. But why are they comparing bidium into amazon and ebay ? I know that ebay and amazon is literally an online market place for products but how about bidium?
Because eBay and Amazon both have bidding platforms maybe.

I guess you are right eBay and Amazon are the leading bidding marketplace platform worldwide. Bidium is using this two big companies as a benchmark as they see the need of auction and bidding which they find may also be applicable in cryptocurrencies.
eXEMpted

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

The financial boom in the cryptocurrency world has led to immense interest by investor all over the globe who wishes to have a taste of the cryptocurrency cake.

The popularity in cryptoworld is really making it's believer to crave for more that's why trading and investing is trending. I heard in some news that even banks are investing here. I must say that BIDM ICO will reach it's hard cap because of it's one of a kind feature that is very affordable and convenient to it's customer.

I agree! Many have been interested and aware in crypto world. Bidium, I think is trying to cater other services which can possibly be applicable in cryptocurrencies aside from just trading they were able to come up into freelancing platform as they find it increasingly in demand overtime and making crypto token as payment to freelancers with a lesser processing fee.
CrimsonSunset

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

Immediate Payment: This is another unique feature that is associated with BIDIUM platform that it enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind. The BIDIUM ensures the transfer without any problem. This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

This immediate payment is also done through peer to peer payment. Users can pay transactions directly through their wallet with out the need for middleman. More easy and fast, no waiting time needed. And because it is built in blockchain technology, transactions are monitored, it will be monitored in the blocks.

Indeed it is, this was also one of the reasons as to why I was drawn into this project. The thought of not going through that much hassle to pay for services and getting an escrow or middlemen without risking safety of the funds is so satisfying. I really believe that a lot of people does feel the same about this feature of the project. That is most probably why investors will be rushing into this project.
Fast and secure payment is one of the biggest problems in many online industries that blockchain and cryptocurrency can solve. Especially in the case of online bidding and freelancing. In bidding, a buyer may default and result in loss for the seller. On the other hand, in freelance, a gig might have been finished and an employer refuses to pay for the service done and result in loss for the freelancer.
The creation of smart contracts because of blockchain really helps when it comes to payments and smart contracts really come hand-in-hand with projects related to cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

This is what Bidium takes advantage in other online marketplace. People that will transact using BIDM token will get more benefits. They can receive and immediate payment because bidium uses blockchain technology where the transactions are transparently seen by both parties. Easy payment with reliable transaction, no other than Bidium.

This is really one of the good features of Bidium having this three services in one platform with the use of blockchain technology and smart contracts for immediate payment. Which would only be mean a fast and reliable transaction is equal to more business and more profit for business owners and investors.
GummyAngel

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

The creation of smart contracts because of blockchain really helps when it comes to payments and smart contracts really come hand-in-hand with projects related to cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
Also, because of those technological advancements, platforms implemented on blockchain are able to offer lower fees since they are able to have less expense as well as better revenue opportunity with creating their own tokens.
MashaAndBear

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

The financial boom in the cryptocurrency world has led to immense interest by investor all over the globe who wishes to have a taste of the cryptocurrency cake.

The popularity in cryptoworld is really making it's believer to crave for more that's why trading and investing is trending. I heard in some news that even banks are investing here. I must say that BIDM ICO will reach it's hard cap because of it's one of a kind feature that is very affordable and convenient to it's customer.

We can't really say that this project will really work well for now because it is in their early stage. But many of us hope that his project will be a successful one because the people behind this project are really well experienced about Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

I am also hoping that this project will succeed. As a freelancer, I am also interested in Bidium Freelancing platform as it uses blockchain technology and smart contracts. I am looking forward to what this new platform can offer using the said technologies which other existing platforms don't have.
PopoyDog

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
If they can't reach the softcap, there is a possibility that they will extend their ICO. In my opinion, the team knows it already. They will not indicate a specific period if they know that it is delicate. Probably, the team already estimated that 5-6 weeks is enough because their project will be sold out fastly.
This is not possible, who knows maybe they can reach the hard cap in a short period of time, and we don’t know what if there are many investors that invest on bedium, nothing is impossible we just need to relax and wait what will happen next.

That's right, it is not impossible if they reach the hardcap in just a couple of week. All we need to do is trust and look for a positivity of the bidium team,
maybe many investors will invest in the bidium so that the time/weeks they allotted is only limited.

Yes, let's trust the positivity of the Bidium team as most of them were experienced in crypto and IT field. And I believe they made a thorough research on what the marketplace and freelancing platform need. I think many investors will be interested to invest with this new projects that crypto world has to offer.
nkrypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

Also, because of those technological advancements, platforms implemented on blockchain are able to offer lower fees since they are able to have less expense as well as better revenue opportunity with creating their own tokens.
And it's not just simply decentralized, it's also globally decentralized. It's global, meaning more opportunities for gaining users, especially if the platform made is designed for global users with language support stuff, more users meaning more profit!
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

And it's not just simply decentralized, it's also globally decentralized. It's global, meaning more opportunities for gaining users, especially if the platform made is designed for global users with language support stuff, more users meaning more profit!
If the platform is user friendly and is really useful, and the user interface is easy to understand and manage, as well as if it has language support, then, definitely it will be easy to gain users. For bidium, I think they want to be the one platform you need for cryptocurrency exchange, freelancing and bidding.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

On decentralized bidding market,it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority.

Bidium platform will give equal opportunities to its users and traders. The main thing here is that it is not only a platform for trading but for freelancers as well. I want to clarify if the freelancing jobs will be related to trading or other professional services can be offered as well in the Bidium platform.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Well, the truth is there already exists a lot of freelance hiring sites for free out there (yes, absolutely free, not a single cent to spend), even Bidium recognizes that and even made a comparison chart as one can see from their other channels.

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

So we are left to ask, how could decentralization help in the industry of freelance hiring? There you go, you are now in the same street as i am, maybe a few house away but i'm sure we'll meet soon.

Reply back your thoughts on how decentralization can help freelancers and aspiring ones like us and why do you think Bidium decided to take this course (and why they boast of it). Let's all discuss.
No dude. I think you’ve mistaken exchange and trading platforn into freelance platform. Bidium exchange and trading platform will be decentralized and built on blockchain technology. They have to or else they will be left out because almost all of the exchanges right now are decentralized also at blockchained. With freelance platform decentralized in a way that applicants and users will not be bound by their geographical locations anymore. As long as they pay they can use the platform, pick their choice of job and also the same for the employers.

Hi Jnissi! Sorry to burst your bubble but even centralized platforms can accommodate applicants without being bound by any geographical locations. Anything on the world wide web can reach anyone in any part of the globe as long as you have an internet access. So that nullifies your point on geographical boundaries under a decentralized platform.

Just trying to clear things up here.
Having a central authority would mean that the website has the authority to decide what happens on the platform. Being decentralized freelance platform could mean that they can't easily make harsh decision with regards to user accounts since everything is traceable.
Being on blockchain is really good for any industry since it gives everyone more options. Also, with this one, since it's cryptocurrency, they can provide lower fees and also faster transactions.
On existing freelance platforms, payments and commissions may take up to two weeks. Since this freelance platform will be implemented on blockchain and involve smart contract, payments are immediate. Faster transactions at lower fees.
In addition to that, no third party involvement(according to wp). Unlike other existing freelance platforms, the site has control over the funds, and if suspended, the freelancer is at the mercy of the site. In a freelance platform implemented with smart contracts, freelancers won't need to be afraid since they will be protected by smart contracts.

I am sure that the Bidium will further improve its platform in the future. Maybe we can see a marketplace also in Bidium platform. For the freelance industry, using blockchain technology and smart contracts do give freelancers and its clients a sense of security as well.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

On decentralized bidding market,it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority.

Bidium platform will give equal opportunities to its users and traders. The main thing here is that it is not only a platform for trading but for freelancers as well. I want to clarify if the freelancing jobs will be related to trading or other professional services can be offered as well in the Bidium platform.

This is a winwin opportunity for both traders and freelancers.
Bidium will give the unemployed people the chance to get a job with ease and flexibility
of their own time.
KingOfTheCourt18

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:46:31 AM

Do they have qualifications for the freelancers? Most of the employer is looking for a thrustworthy employee/freelancer to trust his funds on auctioning on a certain items.
alpha001

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

"Decentralization: BIDIUM is proposed as a completely decentralized exchange by utilizing already existing blockchain application. All data and multimedia uploadswill be stored on the blockchain. Decentralization allows the use of network on peerto-peer basis. Each individual user of Auction and Freelance platform will have their own copy of data." -Quoted from the whitepaper.

The decentralization of Bidium is a great idea. This is actually the reason why the cost of transaction fee can be lowered at Bidium since it is not centralized. Also having a copy of the data helps the freelancer and individual users to monitor their transaction.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:52:50 AM

Do they have qualifications for the freelancers? Most of the employer is looking for a thrustworthy employee/freelancer to trust his funds on auctioning on a certain items.

I am not really sure myself since its not specified in the whitepaper.

Here is the portion of the whitepaper that discuss Bidium as a Freelance platform.

Freelance Platform
Bidiums another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is selfregulatory especially for freelancers and clients. Our platform gives freelancers the opportunity to showcase their gigs for a particular price with the aid of Bidium token as the payment means. Our platform will give clients the opportunity to select from various gigs based on the rating and price. Marketplace involvement will be setup between two parties and smart contracts will be used to ensure smooth transaction between the two parties without involving any third parties."
alpha001

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

Here is the portion of the whitepaper that discuss Bidium as a Freelance platform.

Freelance Platform
Bidiums another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is selfregulatory especially for freelancers and clients. Our platform gives freelancers the opportunity to showcase their gigs for a particular price with the aid of Bidium token as the payment means. Our platform will give clients the opportunity to select from various gigs based on the rating and price. Marketplace involvement will be setup between two parties and smart contracts will be used to ensure smooth transaction between the two parties without involving any third parties."

Based on this, we can see that the Bidium freelance platform is self regulating. Which means that users/freelancers can freely put on their qualification or gig on the platform at a particular price they want.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

Freelance Platform

Based on this, we can see that the Bidium freelance platform is self regulating. Which means that users/freelancers can freely put on their qualification or gig on the platform at a particular price they want.

You are right. Since Bidium is decentralized this is to be expected. Contracting parties is still protected by smart contract and Bidium token will be used in the platform. In a sense Bidium will be earning thru the trading of Bidium token.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

Freelance Platform

You are right. Since Bidium is decentralized this is to be expected. Contracting parties is still protected by smart contract and Bidium token will be used in the platform. In a sense Bidium will be earning thru the trading of Bidium token.

To see that the both parties will be protected by smart contract how will the freelancer get their revenues from? Cause we know that traders and bidders will get their profit from trading.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

almost 6 days before the ICO sale of bidium starts do you know hot to participate on their ICO?

just follow these steps
Step 1: Register and get Whitelist at Bidium
Step 2: Login and Deposit BTC or ETH into your Bidium Wallet
Step 3: Click on Buy Token to buy token
Bumping this post, for those who wants to gather some BIDM tokens to your wallet. You can easily got it by just following these few steps. However, please do not invest in any ICO without thinking its usage and capability to the community. Do not follow the steps of other, whom are lost their time and capital for scam projects. Instead of choosing other ICO, why we don't lend our money in bidium? Come! And join me for the token sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: