Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:27:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25698 times)
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

For those who want to know more about the project, you can actually check out the whitepaper.
Link is here https://bidium.io/assets/documents/Whitepaper-Bidium-3.0.pdf.
You can also read previous posts about this project. To give you an initial idea, BIDIUM is a decentralized auction trading platform for cryptocurrency  and a freelance platform at the same time.

People try to scan the whitepaper for those people who are really interested in this project.

We shouldn't get used to being spoonfed, If we really want to know what's and how the project is going

everybody should do your own research.

I totally agree with you both.  We are all here to give support and be probable contributors to Bidium.  But before doing so, carefully reading through the whitepaper is extremely important for one to make a cautious decision.

But trust me, once you start reading through Bidium's whitepaper, you will understand how these guys took care of their homework and planned each stage carefully and made the proper considerations for each area of the project, from the exchange platform, through the freelance portal and the auction/bidding.

Well, its also understandable that for newbies to have a lot of question. Even when I am not that new I still refer to the whitepaper and the website if available as reference to the project. Sometimes you need to read the whitepaper more than once to understand the whole concept of the project.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

For those who want to know more about the project, you can actually check out the whitepaper.
You can also read previous posts about this project. To give you an initial idea, BIDIUM is a decentralized auction trading platform for cryptocurrency  and a freelance platform at the same time.

People try to scan the whitepaper for those people who are really interested in this project.

We shouldn't get used to being spoonfed, If we really want to know what's and how the project is going

I totally agree with you both.  We are all here to give support and be probable contributors to Bidium.  But before doing so, carefully reading through the whitepaper is extremely important for one to make a cautious decision.

But trust me, once you start reading through Bidium's whitepaper, you will understand how these guys took care of their homework and planned each stage carefully and made the proper considerations for each area of the project, from the exchange platform, through the freelance portal and the auction/bidding.

Well, its also understandable that for newbies to have a lot of question. Even when I am not that new I still refer to the whitepaper and the website if available as reference to the project. Sometimes you need to read the whitepaper more than once to understand the whole concept of the project.

I know I shared this link so that newbies can read them, but it seems that they are not really interested. I keep on seeing posts asking to tell more about the project. Again if you want to know more, you can try clicking the link and reading it. Or you can try to check some discussions here as well.
alpha001

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

I know I shared this link so that newbies can read them, but it seems that they are not really interested. I keep on seeing posts asking to tell more about the project. Again if you want to know more, you can try clicking the link and reading it. Or you can try to check some discussions here as well.

I see them also, well I guess they just want to express their interest here for the project. But seriously try to also to check on the whitepaper guys. You can appreciate the project more if you do. Good luck and more power to Bidium.
reme.auditor

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

It's a good project for investment, but i can'f find your WP?
I want to invest in perspective idea.

Here is the link for the whitepaper in case you missed it.
https://bidium.io/assets/documents/Whitepaper-Bidium-3.0.pdf.

Try to read more to get a better idea about the project. You can also try back reading on this thread. There are many good discussions here about the project.
BitKinginfinity

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

It's a good project for investment, but i can'f find your WP?
I want to invest in perspective idea.

Here is the link for the whitepaper in case you missed it.
https://bidium.io/assets/documents/Whitepaper-Bidium-3.0.pdf.

Try to read more to get a better idea about the project. You can also try back reading on this thread. There are many good discussions here about the project.

Wow I never saw a thread like this one. Seriously are they even serious about their interest in the project? Try reading on the first part of this thread, there is where you can usually see the details of the project aside from the whitepaper.
alpha001

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

BIDIUM is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange which combines the power of Advance Auction with Freelance Hiring on top of Blockchain Technology. It acts as a bidding marketplace for buyers to purchase by bidding and a freelance platform to employers, who are looking to hire freelancers. The transaction could be made with the aid of more than 10 coins. -quoted from the whitepaper.

As you can see, Bidium combined the cryptocurrency exchange platform with the freelance hiring platform using blockchain technology. Aside from Bidium token their will be more tokens available in the Bidium platform in the future.
BitKinginfinity

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

Did you know that Bidium also offers 30%-50% advertisement profit share to its buyers and sellers.

Here is a the portion on the whitepaper that discuss about Ad profit shares.
The major benefit to the sellers is they will get 50% Ad profit shares, regardless of whether their products are sold or not and if their products are sold, even buyers also will get 30% Ad profit shares if product sold. Sellers have the opportunity of selling multiple quantities of the same product on different slots.
reme.auditor

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

Did you know that Bidium also offers 30%-50% advertisement profit share to its buyers and sellers.

Here is a the portion on the whitepaper that discuss about Ad profit shares.
The major benefit to the sellers is they will get 50% Ad profit shares, regardless of whether their products are sold or not and if their products are sold, even buyers also will get 30% Ad profit shares if product sold. Sellers have the opportunity of selling multiple quantities of the same product on different slots.

Yup, I was able to read this part on the whitepaper and its really interesting since most company keeps the advertising profit for themselves. This will also attract more investors and users for the Bidium platform.
alpha001

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between BIDIUM platform users. In addition to this, only a 0.05% trading fee will be charged on exchange platform and it will be further reduced to a 0.01% trading fee for BIDM token holders. An offline wallet will be developed to store BIDM securely. The BIDM token will also be used to bid for products on the BIDIUM marketplace. -quoted from the whitepaper.

It is really interesting to know that there is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between Bidium platform users and trading fee for BIDM token holders will be reduced to 0.01%. Its is a very minimal fee for using the platform.
BitKinginfinity

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

Good luck to Bidium and I look forward to the success of your ICO. I do hope to see your platform in the future and to test it myself. There are a lot of good points in your project and I believe that most of it was already highlighted here in this thread. More power to you.
reme.auditor

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between BIDIUM platform users. In addition to this, only a 0.05% trading fee will be charged on exchange platform and it will be further reduced to a 0.01% trading fee for BIDM token holders. An offline wallet will be developed to store BIDM securely. The BIDM token will also be used to bid for products on the BIDIUM marketplace. -quoted from the whitepaper.

It is really interesting to know that there is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between Bidium platform users and trading fee for BIDM token holders will be reduced to 0.01%. Its is a very minimal fee for using the platform.

Yes aside from that an offline wallet will be available too. I was thinking on how they will keep their wallet secure, and this is the answer to that. We know that online wallets are susceptible to hacking and offline wallet are much preferred by more users.
alpha001

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

Freelancing is another prominent feature that the platform offers. Freelancers and Employers will be able to use BIDM token with NO transaction fee for bidding platform, freelancing platform and trading platform. Reviews and ratings for each employer and freelancer will help in maintaining the history. -quoted from the whitepaper

Since Bidium offers not only an exchange platform, but also a freelance platform, more people will appreciate it and more user will register to advertise their professional services with Bidium. With no transaction fee on all Bidium platform this is great.
reme.auditor

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

Freelancing is another prominent feature that the platform offers. Freelancers and Employers will be able to use BIDM token with NO transaction fee for bidding platform, freelancing platform and trading platform. Reviews and ratings for each employer and freelancer will help in maintaining the history. -quoted from the whitepaper

Since Bidium offers not only an exchange platform, but also a freelance platform, more people will appreciate it and more user will register to advertise their professional services with Bidium. With no transaction fee on all Bidium platform this is great.

Seriously, I don't want to quote that but agricultural mate? I think your in the wrong project. Back to the topic, Freelancer and employer can rate each other meaning other freelancer can choose future employers by checking on the rating and vice-versa.
alpha001

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

I'm done with quoting from the whitepaper and I hope it help the newbies to appreciate what BIDIUM really is. Good luck to you guys and I am looking forward to the success of your ICO.
PopoyDog

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Well, the truth is there already exists a lot of freelance hiring sites for free out there (yes, absolutely free, not a single cent to spend), even Bidium recognizes that and even made a comparison chart as one can see from their other channels.

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

So we are left to ask, how could decentralization help in the industry of freelance hiring? There you go, you are now in the same street as i am, maybe a few house away but i'm sure we'll meet soon.

Reply back your thoughts on how decentralization can help freelancers and aspiring ones like us and why do you think Bidium decided to take this course (and why they boast of it). Let's all discuss.
No dude. I think you’ve mistaken exchange and trading platforn into freelance platform. Bidium exchange and trading platform will be decentralized and built on blockchain technology. They have to or else they will be left out because almost all of the exchanges right now are decentralized also at blockchained. With freelance platform decentralized in a way that applicants and users will not be bound by their geographical locations anymore. As long as they pay they can use the platform, pick their choice of job and also the same for the employers.

Hi Jnissi! Sorry to burst your bubble but even centralized platforms can accommodate applicants without being bound by any geographical locations. Anything on the world wide web can reach anyone in any part of the globe as long as you have an internet access. So that nullifies your point on geographical boundaries under a decentralized platform.

Just trying to clear things up here.
Having a central authority would mean that the website has the authority to decide what happens on the platform. Being decentralized freelance platform could mean that they can't easily make harsh decision with regards to user accounts since everything is traceable.
Being on blockchain is really good for any industry since it gives everyone more options. Also, with this one, since it's cryptocurrency, they can provide lower fees and also faster transactions.
On existing freelance platforms, payments and commissions may take up to two weeks. Since this freelance platform will be implemented on blockchain and involve smart contract, payments are immediate. Faster transactions at lower fees.

Definitely! You are right about that. Some delays about the payments because the employer has overlooked the confirmation of the freelancer. With smart contracts, the payment will be released when the job was already finished and already done.
MashaAndBear

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

Seriously, I don't want to quote that but agricultural mate? I think your in the wrong project. Back to the topic, Freelancer and employer can rate each other meaning other freelancer can choose future employers by checking on the rating and vice-versa.

What is this agricultural thing that you have mentioned? Did I miss something here? I hope you guys are just okay.

By the way, I am a freelancer and I find this project a real blessing to us. The problem with freelancing is that when the project-based job was already done, you need to find again another employer. I think what Bidium offers lots of jobs applicable to us. We will not experience long-waiting period anymore.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

I'm done with quoting from the whitepaper and I hope it help the newbies to appreciate what BIDIUM really is. Good luck to you guys and I am looking forward to the success of your ICO.

Thank you for imparting your knowledge especially to us newbies who really need guidance in the Crypto world. We really need it to fully understand what the Whitepaper pertains. To confirm that content that we don't really understand. And for the Bidium Team, we are all looking forward to your great project.
eXEMpted

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:37:59 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 04:56:12 PM by eXEMpted

Yes aside from that an offline wallet will be available too. I was thinking on how they will keep their wallet secure, and this is the answer to that. We know that online wallets are susceptible to hacking and offline wallet are much preferred by more users.

These info's are really interesting. Is it too good to be true or it was just plain good and true? If this is really true, that was something to look forward to especially for us who really are looking for an exchange platform which offers the lowest fees value to maximize our funds. There is also a bonus of having an offline wallet which we consider safe and secure.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

The freelance platform is really a plus factor. What great about this is that more employers will definitely use this platform which has zero (0) % processing fee for the employers compared to Upwork that charge employers with 2.75% fee which in fact should be given by the employer to the freelancer as an additional income.
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

The concept behind the exchange platform is evolved based on a vast research over various prominent portals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: