Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25687 times)
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:42:00 AM

Hope this project succeeds. where can you find a trading platform with great features like freelance hiring and bidding.

It's even lower on transaction fees.. I hope they can list more coins, people will really hop in if that happens.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

Decentralized and peer to peer techniques represents the fairness in dealing with online activities. In coming times this concept will grow more faster. So we need to spread the proper information to the maximum.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:54:21 AM

atleast we can see now that the project is a success already,
as we saw the sales they got from PRE-ICO.
It reached the softcap that they set.
Its a good sign. we just need to continue supporting them.
Definitely, bedium will success for sure as what they got on the PRE ICO. It’s shows that they can do it to reach the hard cap in the short period of time. I will also continue to support thie ICO sale of bedium.
Bittyful

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

As I am going through the whitepaper of BIDIUM project and found so many required details but one thing I did not get which is the exchange demo. So it will be more easy to spread the info with demonstration. Could you pls provide this.
Thanks

Well, as I do my research I found out that they have video on youtube which I saw the demo and interface of Bidium project. Im just glad of this project because during the pre-sale they already have progress in this project and they make sure that they are on track. Im so glad I found out about this project.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

Bidium market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices that will give us the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized
location. In their platform you can bid on decentralized market,Bidium will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority
I agree with  your statement that thay are decentralized market, they also make their fee so afordable so that the investors will surely choose their project over the other projects.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

Bidium Pre-ICO officially closed

The Bidium Pre-ICO sale is now officially closed. During the Pre-ICO phase, Over 61643737 BIDM tokens were sold and more than $500,000 was raised!

The main ICO sale is scheduled for May. The Whitelist/KYC  process would begin soon.

Join the Conversation on the Bidium Telegram community channel. Goto: https://t.me/Bidium

Almost 10 pages are added since I've followed this project and it seems I was not updated regarding to the pre-ICO sale of Bidium. It was successful but I was disappointed that I did not participate even at their whitelisting.
I don't have any news about the opening of ICO henceforth, I will follow this announcement thead. Hopefully, I will be the lucky one who can avail their tokens with discount.
Lesson learned, next time if there is a promising project, support it everytime. I always keep updating with this project because this is my first time to see and participate in whitelisting and token sale. I always forward for the the success of bidium and it is my advantage to be part of this exchange and I am glad that bidium pre-ICO was successfully closed.
I am predicting that the ICO of bidium is just for a couple of weeks. Be ready with your wallet guys!

Harribel03

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

This can possibly be one of the problem that affects in marketplace in terms of inability to set a business from any part or location of the world regarding to their physical location.
In the bidium project will help you to conduct a business in a smooth manner, and a marketplace to have a  communication in a large audience of prospective costumers.
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:02:26 PM

Bidium. A platform’s discription in the name of their token. The name itself says it. Bidding? A platform, an exchange a market, advertiser. Too many ICOs. This could brobobly be one of the many dead coins in the line.
I think you haven't check the details of this project and the team behind it. So many experienced people are dealing with it and don't forget crypto business is just a beginning. There is many good things yet to be happen.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

Hope this project succeeds. where can you find a trading platform with great features like freelance hiring and bidding.

It's even lower on transaction fees.. I hope they can list more coins, people will really hop in if that happens.

Take a look at this comparison they made here below. You will see the advantages of BIDIUM over other platforms but i just notice that other platforms they compared with are individual platforms like ebay. Ebay doesnt have exchange and freelance hiring, other exchanges are just for the purpose of exchange and no other services like auction so i think its just natural they be different?

Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:45:02 PM

The demand of Decentralized Exchange is increasing very rapidly & during this phase. Some good exchanges are already working very well like, etherdelta, forkdelta, IDEX etc.
So now the idea of BIDIUM is also unique. Let us see, what comes next.
Thanks
Almost all the exchanges around are solely for exchange operations only unlike bidium, bidium will making the difference. An exchange, auction and freelance hiring. They got it all in one. Wise choice. Since competitions in exchanges now are very rampant, they added auction which very much in use also plus freelance hiring where every one specially the jobless ones need.

xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

I just hope this project is not just a drawing. You know, too many ICOs there and even if they have a good and successful ICOs  everything written in their whitepaper are just drawings. They are not intended to be implemented but only for fund raising.
I got you. Too many ICOs that are turning to be scams so it is now not easy to determine whether a certain project is legit or not. With BIDIUM, well, i hope they are not one of those. I can see that they have a “say” in their whitepaper. It just have to be implemented.
Well, we do not know how far will this project will go, but one thing for sure is,they will also help others in their campaign and hopefully its not like what you examples that like other project will not exist after we helped them to be popular.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:33:47 AM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Actually i'm holding my breath on this project. Tho the sales are very transparent and reach the soft cap already. I joined their whitelist and waiting for a good response from the team. I hope crypto investors  will look at this project.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

Bidium market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices that will give us the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized
location. In their platform you can bid on decentralized market,Bidium will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority
Well, we do not know how far this project will go but I have high expectation on this ICO. I expect more investors to come and buy this project since the price of this ICO is very low.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

Bidium Pre-ICO officially closed

The Bidium Pre-ICO sale is now officially closed. During the Pre-ICO phase, Over 61643737 BIDM tokens were sold and more than $500,000 was raised!

The main ICO sale is scheduled for May. The Whitelist/KYC  process would begin soon.