Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25698 times)
liquiplus

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

Cryptocurrency provides a means of diversification especially for people that are worried about government debt and central bank quantitative easing.
Cryptocurrency is Offered in Our Daily Lives: Cryptocurrency is generally
becoming acceptable as a medium of payment and as a store of value. Most shops are
offering the opportunity to make cryptocurrencies and there is a major boost in
cryptocurrency services. Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

Cryptocurrency provides a means of diversification especially for people that are worried about government debt and central bank quantitative easing.
Cryptocurrency is Offered in Our Daily Lives: Cryptocurrency is generally
becoming acceptable as a medium of payment and as a store of value. Most shops are
offering the opportunity to make cryptocurrencies and there is a major boost in
cryptocurrency services. Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it

Cryptocurrency helps to solve
problems such as high inflation, as it could be used as an alternative when prices in
the shop rise. Cryptocurrency trade also helps in capital controls as some countries
usually restrict the movement of capital from the country and this makes transfers
more difficult. Even though governments are able to stripe away ownership of many
assets, they don't have access to cryptocurrency.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

Bidium has very nice and attractive market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized location.

That's right, bidium project has a very nice and attractive market structure because as you can see,
the bidium gives opportunity to the freelancers employee but they are making sure that the freelancers are have the skills and ability and also the buyers and sellers will both received a benefits from the services.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:10:55 PM

Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
I dont see that they cant achieve the hardcap, Theres a really big big chances that bidium can reach the hard cap we know that bidium has unique features than others.

Well as far as I heard Bidium soft cap has already achieved the target, which is a good sign and great things happens as well. Besides every ICO

campaign has a big chances to reach whatever target they have. So for Bidium, I think they can probably hit the hard cap because many

investors are now getting interest unto it.
bioessential

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:28:32 PM

Cryptocurrency is generally becoming acceptable as a medium of payment and as a store of value.
Cryptocurrency has been
rapidly gaining ground and understanding of its use and value in the public eye.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

Recently I was purchased some tokens of CRYPTAL DASH EXCHANGE, & I was not aware about this one. This message for the admin, plz do not think for short term. Work for making such a platform, the future generation would feel proud for it.
I agree the future would be proud on this project,i would likely to say bidium is so unique than other projects,beacuse bidium is so attractive than others.
bioessential

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's

Cryptocurrencies have managed to
scale through multiple hurdles in the
period of their reign.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

Just when I think binance is the best of the best, this project comes along. I mean, who would even want binance if there is this exchange? I am pretty sure that every coin or token out there will be dreaming to be listed on this exchange. This just means that only massive profits awaits the people that chooses to support this project. Which is probably why there are already a lot of people talking about this amazing project.

It will take some time before they can beat binance because this exchange got so many coins trading on their platform, they also managed to surivived all those hacking attempts and lots of trading promotions and millions of users. But if Bidium could focus on which kind of platform does it really want to be instead of being a mix up, maybe they can do better.

liquiplus

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

Bidium has very nice and attractive market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized location.

That's right, bidium project has a very nice and attractive market structure because as you can see,
the bidium gives opportunity to the freelancers employee but they are making sure that the freelancers are have the skills and ability and also the buyers and sellers will both received a benefits from the services.
Bidium, a decentralized bidding market place based on Blockchain technology. It can be
considered as a digital revaluation which combines ‘the power of Advance auction with
freelance hiring and a Crypto exchange’ on blockchain in one platform.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

Bidium, a decentralized bidding market place based on Blockchain technology. It can be
considered as a digital revaluation which combines ‘the power of Advance auction with
freelance hiring and a Crypto exchange’ on blockchain in one platform.

Yes, nowadays it's what modernization means advancing to new levels. Who knows maybe one day we'll see bidium add more features. It's already started innovating trading sites why not bring more. more power to bidium, I hope this project succeeds.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
bioessential

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:30:54 PM

Bidium today is very attractive projects.How much is fund allocation for the development and funds allocated for marketing ?  is it calculated or what?
liquiplus

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:34:26 PM

Bidium today is very attractive projects.How much is fund allocation for the development and funds allocated for marketing ?  is it calculated or what?
Funds allocation is  45% of the funds will be allocated for the development while
30% of the funds will be allocated for marketing. To execute all legal procedures will
have 5% of the funds and 15% will be allocated for reserves. The Management
includes advisors and founders, will have 5% of the total funds. this is calculated.
bioessential

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

To attract clients or buyers, the platform offers buyers and sellers the opportunity to save time as there is a limited time
period of 24 hours to bid for any product. This will provide sellers an assurance of getting
authorized buyers only, which in turn prevent their products from being blocked by
malicious buyers.
liquiplus

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

The major benefit to the sellers is they will get 50% Ad profit shares, regardless of whether
their products are sold or not and if their products are sold, even buyers also will get 30%
Ad profit shares if product sold. very profitable.
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

The backbone of Bidium platform is ‘Blockchain technology’ backed with ‘Proof of stake’ algorithm. Blockchain, the most innovative and promising
technology of 21st century; holds a great potential to change the current systems.
PreNice

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

What can I tell, I think it can become pretty interesting project if everything will be done by developers according to their roadmap. Will watch at this project more.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is generally becoming acceptable as a medium of payment and as a store of value.
Cryptocurrency has been
rapidly gaining ground and understanding of its use and value in the public eye.
Because of this Bidium platform’s existence is very timely, in a world wherein cryptocurrency is the main trend and i can say also the future Bidium exchange and trading platform is timely needed plus the growing number of unemployed graduates nowadays, their freelance hiring platform is the answer to this growing problem of unemployment. And because it is decentralized, geographical location will no longer be a hindrance. In a click of their finger people will fnd what they need in a single platform.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
Yes. Not only now but also in the past and this fluctuating nature as you have said is just for now i think. It is not always fluctuating. If we know the history of cryptocurrencies specially bitcoin and the leading altcoins, from the time they started compared to how it is now, i dont fluctuation is the right term to brand crypto. And take note, there are more and more new coins coming out in the market every month, week so Bidium exchange and trading platform is just on time and i hope they will be one of popular changes on the row right now.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

Now i got it. How freelance platform works is, both the employer and the freelancers are going to register to the platform with the use of BIDM token as payment, only very small percentage 0.0% if they use Bidium native token and will be 1% if other tokens. Then the employers advertise or posts their online jobs and freelance applicants will be choosng wich one suits their skills. Could be web designing, logo making, video editing or article writing etc which is done online. Good idea.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

The backbone of Bidium platform is ‘Blockchain technology’ backed with ‘Proof of stake’ algorithm. Blockchain, the most innovative and promising
technology of 21st century; holds a great potential to change the current systems.
I think everything nowadays even not in cryptocurrency works on blockchain. Blockchain is becoming the most used and most preferred technology. The time is coming wherein everything that we do in the internet will be through blockchain. One thing with Bidium is its bidding marketplace platform is also built through blockchain which is indeed needed and very important. Imagine all the transactions done will be transparent and traceable to both parties. There will be no chance for hidden agendas and fraud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: