Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

Bidium offers a proof of stake algorithm that is created specifically for decentralized bidding marketplace. This algorithm will go a long way

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jnissi

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:14:17 PM

PRE SALE HARD CAP of 1 million USD
and an ICO sold out of 10,000,000 USD.
I can see a new exchange in the future.
Not looking for huge amount to have , just having a simple ICO to get know by the public and crypto community.
This is not just a simple marketing to get more people on their platform. NICE ONE!
Something to consider  Grin Wink Cheesy. I participated few months ago in a big project, with big budget and more flowery and elaborated whitepaper. At first the developer was very active in explaining and answering queries in the thread. Successfully finished their ICO, distributed tokens to both investors and bounty hunters, i got mine too, but one by one all the developers, campaign managers and everyone involved in the project are all gone. See. It is not always in the whitepaper and the budget and how they appear impressing. I hope BIDIUM will not be like that project. 
I agree,I really think that bidium can be bigger than amazon and ebay beacuse in bidium theres no hassle of converting crypto so we can buy  from there, i know alot of people will take the advantage of bidium.
I believe they will prefer to use BIDIUM tokens too as payment because they will just be paying a very small amount with ths token and besides if they hold bidium token in their wallets in the platform they are going to recieve percentage of the platform’s revenue which is a good advantage for users and holders.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

Immediate Payment: This is another unique feature that is associated with BIDIUM platform that it enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind. The BIDIUM ensures the transfer without any problem. This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

This immediate payment is also done through peer to peer payment. Users can pay transactions directly through their wallet with out the need for middleman. More easy and fast, no waiting time needed. And because it is built in blockchain technology, transactions are monitored, it will be monitored in the blocks.

That's nice! No more delayed transaction if the bidium project is launch unlike before that it takes longer times the transaction/delivery,
but now it will deliver you fast and smoothly, because bidium is highly updated technology that can process the transaction in a short period of time.
If i am not mistaken they can make peer to peer payment too? Which makes the transactions more faster. They dont have to wait for the middle man..
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

Now i got it. How freelance platform works is, both the employer and the freelancers are going to register to the platform with the use of BIDM token as payment, only very small percentage 0.0% if they use Bidium native token and will be 1% if other tokens. Then the employers advertise or posts their online jobs and freelance applicants will be choosng wich one suits their skills. Could be web designing, logo making, video editing or article writing etc which is done online. Good idea.

Hey there Gracechen17!

Just a bit of correction on the charges you mentioned.  A very minimal charge of 0.1% applies when using Bidium tokens on the exchange platform compared to 1% when using other tokens.

As of the moment, Bidium announced that it will be accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum apart from the main token, Bidium.  But fear not for other alt coins as many will be added later on.
Lol!  Grin Cheesy
She must be sleeping while posting, 0.0% is not a small percentage by the way. It’s ok we are human we make mistakes from time to time. I will still prefer to use their own Bidium token since there will be much advantage in using them. Aside from getting a share of their revenues if I store some tokens in my Bidium wallet.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

I'm a little confused about this Bidium platform I know that this will be the bidding marketplace for traders and buyers out there. But why are they comparing bidium into amazon and ebay ? I know that ebay and amazon is literally an online market place for products but how about bidium?
Beacuse bidium is better than amazon and ebay and bidium gives so much advantage for the users able to use crypto, transactions is a really big part of it being better than anything.
For sure. Ebay and amazon are just online marketplace while Bidium is three in one platform. Meaning to say they a one stop platform. You want to trade your coins, you can. You want to shop using your coins, you want because they have an aunction marketplace. You want to earn some coins, you can because they have a freelance marketplace.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

PRE SALE HARD CAP of 1 million USD
and an ICO sold out of 10,000,000 USD.
I can see a new exchange in the future.
Not looking for huge amount to have , just having a simple ICO to get know by the public and crypto community.
This is not just a simple marketing to get more people on their platform. NICE ONE!
Something to consider  Grin Wink Cheesy. I participated few months ago in a big project, with big budget and more flowery and elaborated whitepaper. At first the developer was very active in explaining and answering queries in the thread. Successfully finished their ICO, distributed tokens to both investors and bounty hunters, i got mine too, but one by one all the developers, campaign managers and everyone involved in the project are all gone. See. It is not always in the whitepaper and the budget and how they appear impressing. I hope BIDIUM will not be like that project. 
I agree,I really think that bidium can be bigger than amazon and ebay beacuse in bidium theres no hassle of converting crypto so we can buy  from there, i know alot of people will take the advantage of bidium.

I've visited their site it was a good website and almost all of the details are there to know what Bidium is all about plus the people and developer there are well experienced in the cryptocurrency world. It's not too long to see this project to be a successful one.
Good. Thanks for the info dude. The other i saw it was not working but its good its ok now. At least we have something to hold on to if in case we are confused and dont know what to do.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

Now i got it. How freelance platform works is, both the employer and the freelancers are going to register to the platform with the use of BIDM token as payment, only very small percentage 0.0% if they use Bidium native token and will be 1% if other tokens. Then the employers advertise or posts their online jobs and freelance applicants will be choosng wich one suits their skills. Could be web designing, logo making, video editing or article writing etc which is done online. Good idea.

Hey there Gracechen17!

Just a bit of correction on the charges you mentioned.  A very minimal charge of 0.1% applies when using Bidium tokens on the exchange platform compared to 1% when using other tokens.

As of the moment, Bidium announced that it will be accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum apart from the main token, Bidium.  But fear not for other alt coins as many will be added later on.
Lol!  Grin Cheesy
She must be sleeping while posting, 0.0% is not a small percentage by the way. It’s ok we are human we make mistakes from time to time. I will still prefer to use their own Bidium token since there will be much advantage in using them. Aside from getting a share of their revenues if I store some tokens in my Bidium wallet.
Bidium token can be traded if it's goes live. if it's 0% offer then how can the company earn or benefit from it? Well Bidium is not just for a trading exchange but a marketplace also so they can earn from it. I hope they will reach the hard cap soon.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

One of the features in the bidium platform is hiring freelance workers but i have a question to ask, how can a company know is a certain freelance worker has a good quality of work?

Great question. The Bidium platform would feature Reviews and ratings. This is an interesting feature in the platform as it helps employers to get the best services on offer. Freelancers would be rated and reviewed based on the quality of delivered jobs. The best freelancers would be ranked based on the ratings received from past clients.
A company can certainly know how much of a good quality work a freelance worker does after the job is done. Each work varies from another especially in the freelance industry and quality is like beauty, it's in the individual eye of the one judging or supervising the job. Reviews do help identify those freelance workers who continuously provide good quality work.
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:07:04 AM

One of the benefits of our proof of stake algorithm is that it eliminates the risk of energy consuming proof of work protocol
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:08:27 AM

I can say that Freelance hiring through bidium project will lessen the amount of time that the companies are giving in hiring quality freelance workers but how this gonna work?
Is there any interviews or other traditional form of hiring workers?
I think it would be regular or traditional hiring of online freelance workers. Most of the time, whether you are an employer or a freelance worker, you just need to go to their site and create some kind of profile. Employers post jobs, freelance workers look into available jobs and apply for it. Most freelance jobs including data entry and proof reading don't really need interview.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:15:32 AM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

Going to the moon is not a n issue to take now, we should read their whitepaper and watch for the development of it.
Are they worth to invest in? or we should just hold to our coins?
Are they have the power and technology to compete with other exchanges?
The security that they will use may be enough to stay safe with our holdings?
But going to the moon is always the finale of ICO. We always wanted an ICO to be successful specially if we buy their tokens during crowd sale. I read already the whitepaper of Bidium and I found out that this project is unique than other exchange. That's why I am predicting that Bidium will meet the victory soon!
Cassy wants to emphasize that we don't to see first the success of this project but we need to look on how and why is this project will success? What are the keys and talisman that this project has?
I believe that project who has a great criteria and competitive is always achieve the victory. If you are an investor, you always see the utility of the project than to think its outcome.
With regards to utility or the use of project, it definitely will have many uses since the project is releasing three platforms. The question now is the quality and convenience that those platforms will be able to provide. Even if it has many users, if it is not developed properly, they will experience bugs and will probably lose the users. They are developing platforms. The success would depend on the platforms they will launch and the support it will get from the investors and users.
OlympusMons

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:23:02 AM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

Going to the moon is not a n issue to take now, we should read their whitepaper and watch for the development of it.
But going to the moon is always the finale of ICO. We always wanted an ICO to be successful specially if we buy their tokens during crowd sale. I read already the whitepaper of Bidium and I found out that this project is unique than other exchange. That's why I am predicting that Bidium will meet the victory soon!
Cassy wants to emphasize that we don't to see first the success of this project but we need to look on how and why is this project will success? What are the keys and talisman that this project has?
I believe that project who has a great criteria and competitive is always achieve the victory. If you are an investor, you always see the utility of the project than to think its outcome.
You emphasize the point of view by Cassy but you did not look to my opinion. I read the WP already and I say it based on my opinion that a good project, team and developer has a potential to be successful.
The goals are part of the utility, if a project have a goal definitely, the utility of the project is always be considered.
Reading the whitepaper, there is seemingly no part that focuses on the exchange platform that they will be releasing. It focused on the bidding platform and freelance platform. If they want the exchange platform to be successful, they should have also included that part in the whitepaper, along with the industry problems and ways that they will mitigate them, and how they are supposed to compete with other exchanges or why they should be the choice among other exchanges. There is no emphasis as to the power and technology as well as security of the exchange platform that they will be launching, only about bidding, freelancing, the token and the wallet.
amir.malik

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:29:00 AM

The platform of the bidium limits the Availability of the product that the bid of product will last only for 24 hours.
The time alotted in terms of bidding is to save time and also to give an oppurtunity to the other buyers and sellers to have assurance to get a sure buyer.

Hold on, i thought this is anohter exchange with some more feature, but bidding?
bidding with alternative tokens and some coins?
what are you exactly talking about? what is the thing we need to bid?
Online bidding is tricky. You bid and the price goes up, then you lose, then you get a call saying you actually won as if someone is just bidding to make the price go up. I'm not sure if doing that guarantees a sure buyer. They can guarantee sure buyers if they engage in contract. The things that are bid online depends on the seller.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:34:11 AM

One of the benefits of this project to the sellers is they will get a  50% Ad profit share, which is good because even though you can't sold or all of your product are sold you will still receiving your benefits, and also the buyers will also benefits another 30% of Ad profit share if the product is being sold.
That would be great if the project becomes successful and well known, they will surely get many advertisers interested in putting their advertisements on the platform. It might become a small amount in case there are so many sellers who would participate and take part of the 50%.
Umamisnack

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:42:59 AM

Will Bidium indeed surpass the name and fame of ebay and amazon when in comes to service and reliability? As i can see there are hundreds or even thousands of online market places. Sometimes i wonder which of them is a scam and which one is legit. With Bidium how are they going to compete?
Eventhough eBay and amazon gained their popularity, Bidium can surpass them. As a matter of fact, Bidium has a wide range when it comes in marketplace. Here are some factors that bidium can be the future marketplace for products and services:
1. Decentralized- using the blockchain technology, buyers and sellers can connect using a P2P network, individual holds each own copy of data since all datas are stored in blockchain.
2. Transparent and reliable- since Bidium is made using Dapps, expect that fraudulent reviews and hidden costs will never exist.
3. Cryptocurrency is the trend nowadays- a lot of people are engage with crypto industry. It is possible that freelancer may change their direction leading to a better future, Bidium.
4. Secured wallet- though amazon used paypal as a means of exchange, we can't deny the fact that it can easily intercepted by hackers. Bidium uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for goods or services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improve wallet.

Why amazon and eBay? Bidium is just starting but all of the problems regarding to old marketplaces can solve by this decentralized platform.
Maybe the only difference to consider here is it is built on blockchain that makes it decentralzed. They have their own token incase they want a lower transaction cost they can use BIDM token. They can use cryptocurrency as payment while ebay and amazo use credit visa cards and paypal. Paypal is not an exchange by the way it is a payment platform.
I agree that they will use their own token to make a transaction but in a lesser cost. Cryptocurrency backbone is blockchain and we wanted it decentralized. Yes Ebay and amazon are use in credit card, While Paypal use debit card and credit card they are not exchange but they can use as money trasfer whenever or wherever you are.
On the normal banking industry, blockchain can be regarded as a full history of a financial institution's transactions. Every block denotes as an individual bank statement but considering the fact that it is a distributed database system that is acting as an open electronic ledger, a blockchain can simplify business operations for parties. Do you agree?
Other than being based on blockchain and cryptocurrency, I think the biggest difference among them is the considered competitors are online marketplaces, whereas bidium is an online bidding platform. Ebay is well established with being an online marketplace with a section dedicated to live online auctions. I don't really think bidium can be counted as their competition since with online marketplaces, it would be simply online shopping, which is more convenient. Their market would be those who are already participating in online auctions and I don't think they have shown analysis of that.
mushimushi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

Can’t still get over from trauma of big ICOs, looking realistic and big projects with all proofs of works having  professional developers but still in the end turned out to be scams. I dont know what assurance BIDIUM has that they are not one of those. So traumatizing.
Out of hundreds of ICO here, 10% of ICOs are really genuine and the rest are fake. If I will ask, I will never lend my capital in ICO specially if the project did not benefit much the community.
A part of a wise decision, I think investing in bidium is good. In fact, if we based upon the ratings and project, there is a possibility that bidium can conquer with all those successful exchanges. I want also to invest in bidium but I want to have signs if I will gain or lose with this project.
The crypto currency industry is very risky. So many projects, reading whitepapers and finding out which one are able to follow their plans and their roadmaps, which ones are realistic, which ones got support from the community, which ones are able to actually become operational.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

https://www.bidium.io/exchange

Hey guys! The alpha version of Bidium was launched already. You can take a glance above the site! I was amazed and I think it is pretty cool to see bidium on its way to success. The website also is too beautiful by means of it's simplicity. I hope you will like it.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
If they can't reach the softcap, there is a possibility that they will extend their ICO. In my opinion, the team knows it already. They will not indicate a specific period if they know that it is delicate. Probably, the team already estimated that 5-6 weeks is enough because their project will be sold out fastly.
Correct, it should be need additional time after the end of the ICO if they did not succeed in their first token sale, but for sure like what you said, their team has a full of confident that their project and token sale will success in a short period of time.

That's right, the token sale will be a successful launch, but first we just need to trust the bidium team for their marketing strategy and we should be positive in reaching the hardcap sale in just a couple of weeks

That's right! Always think positive, to have a better outcome. And don't worry if the time is only limited,
the bidium team is now doing an action for this matter for us have a successful launch. Also, I think the bidium team has the confident in reaching the hard cap in a short period of time.
Tanaudi04

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

Can’t still get over from trauma of big ICOs, looking realistic and big projects with all proofs of works having  professional developers but still in the end turned out to be scams. I dont know what assurance BIDIUM has that they are not one of those. So traumatizing.
Out of hundreds of ICO here, 10% of ICOs are really genuine and the rest are fake. If I will ask, I will never lend my capital in ICO specially if the project did not benefit much the community.
A part of a wise decision, I think investing in bidium is good. In fact, if we based upon the ratings and project, there is a possibility that bidium can conquer with all those successful exchanges. I want also to invest in bidium but I want to have signs if I will gain or lose with this project.
The crypto currency industry is very risky. So many projects, reading whitepapers and finding out which one are able to follow their plans and their roadmaps, which ones are realistic, which ones got support from the community, which ones are able to actually become operational.

Everything is risky not only cryptocurrency. They exist even how good the project is. In the meantime I would say that the whitepaper of Bidium is pretty solid and it has a good chance to hit the ICO target.
Goaide619

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

You emphasize the point of view by Cassy but you did not look to my opinion. I read the WP already and I say it based on my opinion that a good project, team and developer has a potential to be successful.
The goals are part of the utility, if a project have a goal definitely, the utility of the project is always be considered.
Reading the whitepaper, there is seemingly no part that focuses on the exchange platform that they will be releasing. It focused on the bidding platform and freelance platform. If they want the exchange platform to be successful, they should have also included that part in the whitepaper, along with the industry problems and ways that they will mitigate them, and how they are supposed to compete with other exchanges or why they should be the choice among other exchanges. There is no emphasis as to the power and technology as well as security of the exchange platform that they will be launching, only about bidding, freelancing, the token and the wallet.

I agree I didn’t see that part in the whitepaper. It actually leaves the possible investor some question. I think it is much better that they include the bidding and freelance platform. To the Bidium creator is there any chance to revise your whitepaper which include the platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: