Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25698 times)
disney333

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

I just watched Bidium's official video on YouTube and it somehow boggled me whether Bidium is an exchange or an auction or a sort of Hiring center ala LinkedIn?  I mean, why facilitate 3 different industries under one platform? I'm a bit lost, really.
Better no? Actually it is 3 different platform if i am not mistaken. An exchange, freelance platform and auction. 3 is better than one right?  Grin Cheesy. For better profitability. If one will not succeed so they still have another 2 options.
I would feel better if it's one at a time. Each of the platform should be well planned and well developed. Each of the platform should have had a section in the whitepaper especially the exchange platform. I don't think I would feel good to invest here then one of the platforms become unsuccessful.
Do not underestimate the ability of bidium. Their platform or whitepaper may be incomplete. But, why not try or watch what happens on bidium. Maybe the 3 platforms they have in exchange, freelance and auction will all succeed. You might eventually regret that you did not invest in bidium, if they succeed in their project.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

Impressed by the team members. WP is very long, need time to study it properly.

You need to watch their video on youtube to have more knowledge about everything you need to learn about bidium, I suggest you read the white paper and bidium is a decentralized auction or bidding marketplace.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

Bidium provides offline wallet to store BIDM securely and the token can be used to bid for products on the BIDM marketplace.
Your wallet is secured with bidium, Because the mobile wallet combined with bidium used for alot of things like sending money and receiving, Because bidium is easy to transact.
liam8209

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

Bidium provides offline wallet to store BIDM securely and the token can be used to bid for products on the BIDM marketplace.
Your wallet is secured with bidium, Because the mobile wallet combined with bidium used for alot of things like sending money and receiving, Because bidium is easy to transact.
If there is bidium wallet, also has a bidium token. Bidium use the bidium token to ensure peer to peer the transaction. No need to have a third party like the government or bank our technology provides an easy-to-use interface for fast trading. From the tradings fee is 50 percent of the revenue is usually given as a reward to all the bid token holders stored in the bidium wallet if their tokens are fixed in a slot period.
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

bidium today is perfect for freelance to work. you can make it part- time job or full-time job.  this is good opportunity for fresh graduates to try.Freelancing is seen as a lucrative career option as most graduates have chosen, graduates have concluded that independent work gives them a better work-life balance
and the ability to work on a variety of projects
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

PRE SALE HARD CAP of 1 million USD
and an ICO sold out of 10,000,000 USD.
I can see a new exchange in the future.
Not looking for huge amount to have , just having a simple ICO to get know by the public and crypto community.
This is not just a simple marketing to get more people on their platform. NICE ONE!
Something to consider  Grin Wink Cheesy. I participated few months ago in a big project, with big budget and more flowery and elaborated whitepaper. At first the developer was very active in explaining and answering queries in the thread. Successfully finished their ICO, distributed tokens to both investors and bounty hunters, i got mine too, but one by one all the developers, campaign managers and everyone involved in the project are all gone. See. It is not always in the whitepaper and the budget and how they appear impressing. I hope BIDIUM will not be like that project. 
I agree,I really think that bidium can be bigger than amazon and ebay beacuse in bidium theres no hassle of converting crypto so we can buy  from there, i know alot of people will take the advantage of bidium.
It will be way more bigger than any other marketplace, Considered it as big project. If they community supports this it will be bigger than ever they will hire more developers, marketers and web design that will make everyone happy. Crypto market is getting bigger they release the alpha app that is available online.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:29:20 PM

bidium today is perfect for freelance to work. you can make it part- time job or full-time job.  this is good opportunity for fresh graduates to try.Freelancing is seen as a lucrative career option as most graduates have chosen, graduates have concluded that independent work gives them a better work-life balance
and the ability to work on a variety of projects
That's the perfect variety of workflow, Freelancers can now use our website. We can trade and sell our token faster than ever. Bidium Service offers a good competitive product that will be live soon and i'm sure your a supporter to, follow us on telegram if you haven't join yet.

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

BIDIUM. Hmmmmn! Another ebay, Amazon on the rise? Of all those online marketplaces around the globe what makes Bidium unique and different from the rest to expect success? What makes you special to gain the trust of sellers and buyers?
First of all, I am glad to see a new project that deals about services. I like the way new projects innovate the form of services. I think one vital factor that this project paced amazon and ebay is the use of blockchain technology, browse this article. The article simply discussed the advantages of blockchain technology in the big marketplaces such as amazon and ebay.

Bidium is a decentralized platform wherein the clients have an assurance that their money will not fly. Unlike amazon and ebay, the connection is just between sellers and buyers only but the exchange of payments are invulnerable. Secondly, giant techs can intercept by hackers easily. Unlike with Bidium, they can provide a reliable and secured services. I can say that Bidium can replace amazon and eBay in a way that the transparency of cost and services will see publicly
If they can deliver on time and their promises then the project is promising. Bidium will give buyers the opportunity to purchase only by bidding with the aid of cyptocurrency exchange.
Well, everyone and every project promise a lot in the beginning but only those that have been proven through the test of time have the credibility and the final say. Only them have the tangible proof of success and have the guts to make the big boast. With Bidium, we will see if they really have something to prove.
I have read the roadmap, they will be releasing an exchange platform, then an exchange app, then a freelance platform, the a freelance app, the an eBid Marketplace and finally and eBid Marketplace app. It's good to look at but it seems so fast, like doesn't it need more planning? Will it be safe and secure? Won't there be bugs? What it feels like is their doing 3 or 6 apps overnight, or within a year, rather. And releasing the bidding platform last when it's their name?
Last day, I used a new exchange because there is a token there that I want to buy but the exchange does have bugs on its first day. So, the team was moved the date of launching 7 days away from their official date.
I was disappointed and I am hoping that bidium is really far from this exchange. Bidium should anticipate the bugs and problem with transaction and deposits so that they could find the right way to solve this problems.

Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:56:51 AM

I'm on board on this for a while now and I've been commenting on how great this project is because of the bidding market, its freelancing opportunities and such. I've also seen the eagerness of other people with this project. It's great to see something like this and hope it will continue on and see Bidium take flight.

As fellow users on this thread, I also wish to hear your thoughts on this project.
I see, I'm on board on this also for quite a time now and I see that it's very promising. Seeing the opportunities it can make is very alluring given that freelancing can help offer jobs and help employers and the bidding market which has zero transaction fee. I want to see how this project goes in the end and will stay updated.
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:21:56 AM

Online decentralized bidding marketplace will prevent buyers and sellers from wasting time thereby giving sellers access to guaranteed buyers and reasonable profit.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:20:39 AM

I think this is a great platform for realizing your ideas, in terms of freelancing.  I think this project expects success.
With this platform at play, freelancing amateurs can gain a lot of experience and can learn a thing or two if they are employed. Freelancing veterans at the other hand can offer up their skills to many people that are using the platform, the employers can find what they need to get the job done how they want it to be done.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:50:31 AM

Probability of false transactions: Another problem that affects marketplace is the inability to do business from any part of the world regardless of your physical location. A platform that provides low-cost tools is needed as this will help you to conduct business in a smooth manner at a minimal cost. A marketplace that allows you to get access to a large audience of prospective customers across the globe is needed. Online decentralized bidding marketplace will prevent buyers and sellers from wasting time thereby giving sellers access to guaranteed buyers and reasonable profit.
Nowadays geographical boundaries are no longer a hindrance in making transactions due to decentralization system and false transactions are also avoided because of the use of blockchain. I think the advantage that Bidium posses that other platform do not have is they carry 3 services in one platform. A one stop platform for every one.
That depends upon the type of transaction. If it is trading as in cryptocurrency exchange, that would be no problem BUT if it involves bidding, what items are to be auctioned off? Will it be auctioned off globally? Then that would involve certain laws depending upon the product and may even include fees not just for shipping but customs tax. There is more to it than that.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:11:06 AM

Just when I think binance is the best of the best, this project comes along. I mean, who would even want binance if there is this exchange? I am pretty sure that every coin or token out there will be dreaming to be listed on this exchange. This just means that only massive profits awaits the people that chooses to support this project. Which is probably why there are already a lot of people talking about this amazing project.
Yes Binance right now is popular, they have best UI and you can download their apps. I hope Bidiium could do the same thing but needs to improve their marketing skills and they need to hire IT developer that are expert in Security field.
Security should be one of the top priority when it comes to projects like this since it involves investors, transactions and user information. THey should have included a section dedicated to that in their whitepaper as well as include security audits after launch of each of their platform.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:23:50 AM

In terms of auction i can say that the bidium project is very unique,
because we can see that most of the time when we hear the word auction it is where you can bid things inside in one room but today through the bidium platform auction can be virtualized.

It is a great idea of the bidium that bidding cannot only do through one room but it can be virtualized that anyone has a freedom to join in bidding wherever they are.
I would like to try bidding virtually but just in case how will I be able to get the item I bid for if the bid happens online? What if the seller is from the other side of the world from me? Will bidium pay for shipping? Also we have to pay taxes here for things that are to be imported. It might be inconvenient.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:42:28 AM

One of the good idea of the bidium project is giving the freelance workers an opportunity to be hired by the big companjes.
wherein the effective function is to distribute the marketplace in different parts of the country that you can manage by yourself through online and especially for the freelancers and also to the clients.
Is there any ICO that offers that kind of project because I feel that they are pioneer in this area. Actually if they can make this platform smooth, user friendly and accessible in the country who is crypto enthusiast the success rate of this project is 100%. Both freelance employer and freelance employee will benefit though this platform.
I won't give this project or any project 100% for that. I think a smooth platform, user friendly platform or accessible platform makes it successful. It's more on the usefulness of the platform. There are extremely not user friendly platforms existing but since they are required to be used, the platform becomes a success, even though users are cursing it and wants to not be part of it altogether.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:51:05 AM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.”- Heraclitus
I believe also that you know who is Heraclitus. Don't compare bidium to bitcoin, they are both different. Of course, Bitcoin gain its popularity because the name of inventor was hidden. People are attached in bitcoin because it was the first cryptocurrency unlike today, more than thousands of ICO are existing. Unfortunately, tens of it are genuine. We need a proof! We need to see this people who are working seriously with the project or else, I will declare this as scam.

you might wanna take a look at the website and check out https://bidium.io/#team, there are some faces anyone can check out. Maybe more activities would also be nice and an update to see if they really have enough man power to build this platform to its highest potential.
I think what is being asked of is for the team to answer some queries here or for the team to be active in this thread as well. Most of the projects do respond and share other announcements on bct with regards to updates on their project using their official bct accounts.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:16:20 AM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.”- Heraclitus
I believe also that you know who is Heraclitus. Don't compare bidium to bitcoin, they are both different. Of course, Bitcoin gain its popularity because the name of inventor was hidden. People are attached in bitcoin because it was the first cryptocurrency unlike today, more than thousands of ICO are existing. Unfortunately, tens of it are genuine. We need a proof! We need to see this people who are working seriously with the project or else, I will declare this as scam.

you might wanna take a look at the website and check out https://bidium.io/#team, there are some faces anyone can check out. Maybe more activities would also be nice and an update to see if they really have enough man power to build this platform to its highest potential.
I think what is being asked of is for the team to answer some queries here or for the team to be active in this thread as well. Most of the projects do respond and share other announcements on bct with regards to updates on their project using their official bct accounts.

Bidium just released their Alpha version guys! What more activity are you wanting? Declare them as scams all you like and good luck on that.

Don't expect special attention Harribel, the guys back at Bidium has better things to do than to prove themselves to you alone.

Don't be too lazy sitting on your chair waiting for proof, look around, browse information about Bidium, no one's gonna spoon feed you information.

Again, they just released the Alpha version, have a look at it, or you want us to sign you up an account because no one's giving you their web address and your too lazy to search for it? (Hitting you with a bit of sarcasm there, in case you didn't notice.)

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:50:39 AM

One of the good idea of the bidium project is giving the freelance workers an opportunity to be hired by the big companjes.
wherein the effective function is to distribute the marketplace in different parts of the country that you can manage by yourself through online and especially for the freelancers and also to the clients.
Is there any ICO that offers that kind of project because I feel that they are pioneer in this area. Actually if they can make this platform smooth, user friendly and accessible in the country who is crypto enthusiast the success rate of this project is 100%. Both freelance employer and freelance employee will benefit though this platform.
I won't give this project or any project 100% for that. I think a smooth platform, user friendly platform or accessible platform makes it successful. It's more on the usefulness of the platform. There are extremely not user friendly platforms existing but since they are required to be used, the platform becomes a success, even though users are cursing it and wants to not be part of it altogether.

You had me confused there OlympusMons!

So which is it that you consider that would contribute to a successful platform? A smooth, user-friendly and accessible interface? Or the usefulness of the interface?

Agreed, there are lots of platforms out there that failed to provide a user friendly interface and yet was successful because the interface facilitated what they needed and because it was enforced to be used with no other alternative. But then again, functionality and being user-friendly is something that varies from user to user.

I'd say it's always the functionality of the interface that matters most rather the eye candies, simply put, automatic is for the democratic and manual is for the romantic.  Put a little more passion to learn more of the system when the interface fails to meet your user friendly expectations. #cheers

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:08:09 AM

In terms of auction i can say that the bidium project is very unique,
because we can see that most of the time when we hear the word auction it is where you can bid things inside in one room but today through the bidium platform auction can be virtualized.

It is a great idea of the bidium that bidding cannot only do through one room but it can be virtualized that anyone has a freedom to join in bidding wherever they are.
I would like to try bidding virtually but just in case how will I be able to get the item I bid for if the bid happens online? What if the seller is from the other side of the world from me? Will bidium pay for shipping? Also we have to pay taxes here for things that are to be imported. It might be inconvenient.

Bidium is already offering a great Auction platform where both sellers and buyers gets an incentive (where sellers get 50% Ad profit and buyers are rewarded 30% of it) as Bidium's means of maintaining a profitable environment.  It will be too much should we ask Bidium to pay for the shipping fees and taxes incurred between transactions, don't you think?
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

Wonderful news everyone! As Bidium recently launched their Alpha release, Bidium also launched their own Blog site for us to easily find their updates and progress! They just waved hello on their blog site.

Here's the link: https://bidium.io/blog/

Happy updates everyone!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: