Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25687 times)
OlympusMons

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
In most online transactions costumer support now is not much a problem, most websites have their 24 hour onlne support live chats and some even have whatsapp chats so you can personally ask them your queries for better clarifications and understanding before giving you ok to the transactions. 
There are also websites who are telling the email accounts in order for the customer to seek help or clarification regarding to the services of online marketplace. Some of this are 24/7 online in order to support the necessities and problems of their clients and I am very proud that as time goes by, technology becomes a way to have a better transaction between customer and seller. Well, it might not be a big deal today but it is really need by customer.
I see that this really is a norm for many online sites whose services might be always needed. Especially in the case of bidium, since they are going to be a global company with three platforms, they would need a lot of manpower with regards to supporting three platforms in case the actual platforms hhave bugs or is not easy to use/user friendly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

In the UK, there are 1.4 million freelancers that are working across all sectors. The number of freelancers has grown 14% over the past 10 years and the flexibility that is offered by Britain’s freelancers has added positive value to their economy.
Oh that's why freelancers is seen as a lucrative career option as most graduates have chosen to work as a freelancer & in a freelancing economy is becoming a dominant factor among these and you know that a total 70% of graduates have concluded in independent work gives them a better work-life balance and the ability to work on a variety of projects that cut across various platforms is appealing.
Many people are choosing to be freelancer rather than to work in a company. People tend to become freelancer because they are self-employed, no boss and they have their own time to work. A lot of advantages if you are a freelancer than a worker. In fact, freelancing is one of the most beautiful job that I encounter. Hence, I want it to be to showcase my ability. And bidium will help me for sure.
With freelancg you can have an unlimited income, unbound by 8 working hours requirement, uniforms and strict time in and out. With freelancing you work at your own convinient time, unlimited projects to take, no cctv whatching over your every move and no time in and out. No boss to please. I wish i could also have multiple talents so i can take as much online work as i want and earn unlimited income.
No boss yeah, and a lot of free time but it would still be no work, no pay and not unlimited but that really sound nice. There definitely is better possibility of work life balance when you freelance compared when to having regular work. since you can make your own schedule and you are not forced to overwork.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance.

Hi kendari! May I ask what are the two parties that the payments can pe transferred?
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

Bidium will be providing a secure wallet for every user they have. Not only for trading and exchange, sending and receiving coins but also for marketplace. Wallet will also be used in receiving and sending payments in the marketplace. It only means that every user of the platform needs to have this wallet and some tokens inside so if incase they want to purchase something online they may be able to pay in Bidium token or other cryptocurrency. So for someone who wants to purchase online they must be a registered user of Bidium platform.   
Yes just like any other crypto wallets, But Bidium is much secured and they accept several Cryptocurrencies in just one wallet. We have a marketplace where we can buy and sell goods,stuffs it's like an amazon that we purchase item online by using this cryptocurrencies.
If that so, then this crypto currency exchange will become popular for investors which is they need to use a wallet where they can be benefited in the transaction everytime they use it.

Man, that is some pretty good sht. I mean, damn! Who would even be dumb enough to not see how great this project is? It just has too much to offer to all of its investors and users. I for sure will really want to be one of the first people who gets to use this platform when it launches.

That's right man! If this launch will become successful, many investors and buyer will love and support this bidium project.
I can't wait to see the success of this launch and also the success of the bidium team. In additional, this idea is created beacuse of their marketing strategy and ability.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance.
Yes it is if you convert any crypto or coins on Fiat it will not be counted after you convert any of you tokens it will not be balance anymore.
Roachgo04

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

Bidium will be providing a secure wallet for every user they have. Not only for trading and exchange, sending and receiving coins but also for marketplace. Wallet will also be used in receiving and sending payments in the marketplace. It only means that every user of the platform needs to have this wallet and some tokens inside so if incase they want to purchase something online they may be able to pay in Bidium token or other cryptocurrency. So for someone who wants to purchase online they must be a registered user of Bidium platform.   
Yes just like any other crypto wallets, But Bidium is much secured and they accept several Cryptocurrencies in just one wallet. We have a marketplace where we can buy and sell goods,stuffs it's like an amazon that we purchase item online by using this cryptocurrencies.
If that so, then this crypto currency exchange will become popular for investors which is they need to use a wallet where they can be benefited in the transaction everytime they use it.

Man, that is some pretty good sht. I mean, damn! Who would even be dumb enough to not see how great this project is? It just has too much to offer to all of its investors and users. I for sure will really want to be one of the first people who gets to use this platform when it launches.

That's right man! If this launch will become successful, many investors and buyer will love and support this bidium project.
I can't wait to see the success of this launch and also the success of the bidium team. In additional, this idea is created beacuse of their marketing strategy and ability.

First time I heard this project one thing I notice is there is no much fanfare in the ICO world about Bidium. Although the whitepaper seem to be ok and all of the content can very possible to achieve. My only concern here is the target market if they can support all those people.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

Its like any other cypto wallet out there, bidium is much better and secured and they accept any crypto, bidiums marketplace have alot of things that we can do like buy and sell, its better than amazon and ebay.
Dujeff3300

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

The ICO marks and ICO rating of Bidium is really impressive. Even the whitepaper are exciting to read. Many investor will surely support there ICO because of the solution it can bring to the potential customers of Bidium.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

A good project with a practical idea! I hope for your success!

Yes, a very practical idea,
because this platform offers a freelance worker for the auction bidding market place and also this platform gives opportunity to the unemployed people who wants to become a freelancer rather a worker.
Synash0619

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

2nd May can't come soon enough Smiley I was skeptical about this project at first, but the title alone was enough to convince me otherwise – "the Best Service Around" – mediocre projects never make bold claims like that Smiley Good job Smiley

This is also my first impression with Bidium. After thorough analysis and reading of whitepaper it is actually good project. Bidium actually gives solutions to all exchange dedicated to Auction thru Hiring by empowered bidders and employers. The success of this project relies to its freelancer and third party partners.
Nicoletan0831

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

Freelance Platform are also a potential market to explore considering the U.S market as, a case study, there are over 53 million people doing freelancing work in the U.S and this is an aggregate of 34% of the national workforce
If you consider it globally, its around 30% which is a very big percentage considering that there's 7 billion people in the world. Most of the big companies hire freelancer and most of them only work part time. The freelancing approach of Bidium is very promising as it can house a lot of freelancers because its online and can be accessed around the globe.

Bidium is also a blockchain technology which has a potential of giving a lot of jobs on thru internet. My only concern here is if this is the case will it become additional cost for transactions. If cost are higher than we expect then the project will not become attractive to the bidders and sellers.
Auditan04

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

To attract clients or buyers, the platform offers buyers and sellers the opportunity to save time as there is a limited time
period of 24 hours to bid for any product. This will provide sellers an assurance of getting
authorized buyers only, which in turn prevent their products from being blocked by
malicious buyers.

How much could be the cost of transaction if Bidium is hires freelancer to become bidder to the supplier? Actually cost of transaction will be the pain points of the investors. Cost should become attractive to the investor in order to become successful in the ICO.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

Bidium has a wondrous roadmap, I can see how the developers are efficient to perform a monthly update for the project.
May 2018
Alpha version was launched
ICO will start < it was already launched at the exact date
June 2018
Beta version will release < Hopefully, it will also be in exact date.
July 2018
App exchange launching
August 2018
Launching of freelance platform
September 2018
Freelance App launch

From month to month, there is an update regarding to their goals. And we can assure that the opening of 2019, bidium token holders will get their revenue.
It seems so fast. I would be more amazed by the developers if they can deliver all of these and develop all those platforms in such an extremely short period of time without any challenges and delays as well as bugs and server issues once launched.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

Wondering how bidium's auction service will differ from other auction sites like ebay (which is considered as the top most preferred online auction website)?

Though Bidium stated that users can expect an interactive  interface to increase user experience, i hope that they are already learning from ebay's over lapping auction categories and classes (and the we have it all concept making it complicated to search and look for an auction item). Hoping to see a more decluttered approach as auction item types, classes and categories piles up.
I think eBay would still be preferable for the current market since what eBay offers is live auction wherein it's just like the classic auction but virtual. What they plan in this platform when selling seems sort of long term.
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

ICO Sale Will Start In 7 days again and me done Join Whitelist   Shocked
i see and this is a real First 20000 users will get 300 tokens free*    Next 30000 users will get 200 tokens free*    Next 50000 users will get 100 tokens free*  Huh Huh
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:16:19 PM

This project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment. A strong and confident team that can solve any difficulties in combining with the creative idea and a very unorthodox approach to the realization of the idea guarantees success!

True, I too can see this and probably by other investors as well. The merging of the great technology of the block chain in this industry and the freelancing industry can only lead to great things for both sides. This will benefit a lot of people out there that are in for the technology and innovation. Heck, I even think that the ones who are only in for the profits and are not freelancers or employers will too have a huge amount of profit over this project. All in all, this project clearly gives a good amount of options for various types of people which I believe is the reason why this project will surely be a success and a sleeping giant.

I feel the same way too. I also like the creativeness of the bidium idea, because it caught the attention of the people and also the investors.
In additional, the bidium is not only an auction but the bidium is also offer a work for a freelancers that are capable with it.

Wow, that's nice! I agree that the bidium is very creative in terms of their idea, obviously it caught the attention of the people,
if this launch will become successful many people will support this project and also many investors will invest in the bidium project.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:25:39 AM

Wondering how bidium's auction service will differ from other auction sites like ebay (which is considered as the top most preferred online auction website)?

Though Bidium stated that users can expect an interactive  interface to increase user experience, i hope that they are already learning from ebay's over lapping auction categories and classes (and the we have it all concept making it complicated to search and look for an auction item). Hoping to see a more decluttered approach as auction item types, classes and categories piles up.
It would differ because it would use cryptocurrency as a means of bidding and seeing that they're comparing themselves to other big companies they may have seen the flaws of them and work on it to best them in those areas. Also they said that they would offer zero transaction fee which is also a plus.
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:19:25 AM

BIDM token can be used to get rewarded from BIDIUM exchange platform
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

This project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment. A strong and confident team that can solve any difficulties in combining with the creative idea and a very unorthodox approach to the realization of the idea guarantees success!

True, I too can see this and probably by other investors as well. The merging of the great technology of the block chain in this industry and the freelancing industry can only lead to great things for both sides. This will benefit a lot of people out there that are in for the technology and innovation. Heck, I even think that the ones who are only in for the profits and are not freelancers or employers will too have a huge amount of profit over this project. All in all, this project clearly gives a good amount of options for various types of people which I believe is the reason why this project will surely be a success and a sleeping giant.

I feel the same way too. I also like the creativeness of the bidium idea, because it caught the attention of the people and also the investors.
In additional, the bidium is not only an auction but the bidium is also offer a work for a freelancers that are capable with it.

Wow, that's nice! I agree that the bidium is very creative in terms of their idea, obviously it caught the attention of the people,
if this launch will become successful many people will support this project and also many investors will invest in the bidium project.

Yes, it's really innovative for them to add features to a trading site. not to mention it's low transaction fees. plus, their social media accounts are also updated. that's what people are looking for. active companies so investors get updates.

The alpha launch is in live mode btw, you guys might want to check it out the site is so clean and user friendly.. High hopes for bidium  Grin

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:41:38 AM

Secure Wallet: BIDIUM uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for the receiving and sending of payments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: