Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
OlympusMons

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Well, the truth is there already exists a lot of freelance hiring sites for free out there (yes, absolutely free, not a single cent to spend), even Bidium recognizes that and even made a comparison chart as one can see from their other channels.

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

So we are left to ask, how could decentralization help in the industry of freelance hiring? There you go, you are now in the same street as i am, maybe a few house away but i'm sure we'll meet soon.

Reply back your thoughts on how decentralization can help freelancers and aspiring ones like us and why do you think Bidium decided to take this course (and why they boast of it). Let's all discuss.

This Can be a lifesaver for those freelancers but there is one problem in this platform. How can they filter out those lazy ass freelancer from the platform. Yes there will be a hardworking freelancer out there but what about those people who doesn't do their work as a freelancer? It'll be the loss of the people who hire them if they don't do their work.
That's pointless. That would become just an inactive account. In freelance, it's still the same as regular job, no work no pay, and it's actually a bit more difficult since sometimes you work but still not get paid. It won't be much of a loss for employers if a freelancer doesn't do their gig, and there will be a lot of freelancers, anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:19:21 AM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Well, the truth is there already exists a lot of freelance hiring sites for free out there (yes, absolutely free, not a single cent to spend), even Bidium recognizes that and even made a comparison chart as one can see from their other channels.

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

So we are left to ask, how could decentralization help in the industry of freelance hiring? There you go, you are now in the same street as i am, maybe a few house away but i'm sure we'll meet soon.

Reply back your thoughts on how decentralization can help freelancers and aspiring ones like us and why do you think Bidium decided to take this course (and why they boast of it). Let's all discuss.

This Can be a lifesaver for those freelancers but there is one problem in this platform. How can they filter out those lazy ass freelancer from the platform. Yes there will be a hardworking freelancer out there but what about those people who doesn't do their work as a freelancer? It'll be the loss of the people who hire them if they don't do their work.
That's pointless. That would become just an inactive account. In freelance, it's still the same as regular job, no work no pay, and it's actually a bit more difficult since sometimes you work but still not get paid. It won't be much of a loss for employers if a freelancer doesn't do their gig, and there will be a lot of freelancers, anyway.
There probably will be a rating or review system here since that's the norm, which means industrious and efficient workers would get good marks and get more opportunities for gigs.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:45:03 AM

There probably will be a rating or review system here since that's the norm, which means industrious and efficient workers would get good marks and get more opportunities for gigs.
Correct, it's not really going to be a loss for an employer if the freelancer doesn't do her job. It's the freelancer's loss, and it would be a big loss in case it's going to be in that freelancer's records that a gig accepted wasn't done.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

Correct, it's not really going to be a loss for an employer if the freelancer doesn't do her job. It's the freelancer's loss, and it would be a big loss in case it's going to be in that freelancer's records that a gig accepted wasn't done.
Probably being decentralized in nature, freelancer and employer can interact directly through the use of smart contracts with which comparing to existing platforms, those platforms can be considered as third party to the transaction.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:46:55 AM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
In addition, how do they will gain their profit if the transaction fee for freelance services are zero? I don't think bidium will benefit much by this services since their website will use to provide an adequate services in freelancing. If it was zero fee transaction then it is just in favor for the clients. Well, I think this is a strategy of this project in order to gain many clients and freelancers.

Your last thought hit it. As with many other existing free online freelancing services, Bidium needs to increase its network reach.

The more users Bidium have, the more chances employers have to find the right freelance worker he needs and the more employers listed in Bidium, the more the opportunity for freelancers to land a job of their expertise.  And remember that as with any service, there is profitable gain in every successful transaction (directly and indirectly).
Logically speaking, they will not earn even a single money if Bidium will not charge any amount to the transactions. Eventhough the number of freelancers and clients will grow exponentially, if they cannot get a revenue from it, its useless.
Anyway, I do not think that transactions are absolutely zero. For sure, there charge in the freelancers not in a transaction but in other ways such as monthly payment or etc.
Bidium should implement a commision charge to the buyers or sellers that have successful transaction. For the mean time, we cannot dictate the team of bidium and we cannot say that it is a bad idea for them since they will not put a lion on their bed. Did you get me? Hopefully, yes.
You know what? I don't know why does the people do not have contentment? If there are charges, people always complain if there is no charges, you are worrying to the team. In other words, we don't don't have satisfaction to what a project brings to us.
If we want to become a supporter of a project then we should see it as positive. I know we have freedom to raise question but we must use it to contribute to the participants as well as the team.

garabufympedwyn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

I hope you will also contribute to the realization of sustainable agriculture, one of sustainable development goals
I really like these projects.
nanaraandrotus

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

It's a good project for investment, but i can'f find your WP?
I want to invest in perspective idea.
berdichevskass

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

I want to invest, very like the idea
celar

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

Sounds like a very interesting project  I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it!
sahelmfordre

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

I think it will be an ambitious project. You are everywhere .
munilvmnezan

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

I just check your website and I think you should put more info about the project. Anyway I will keep an eye with your progress.
garabufympedwyn

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:35:46 AM

very interesting, what will happen to the project next. now there are so few real projects. I hope your project is not a bench
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

Bidium market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized location.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:35:13 PM

I am very interested in the concept of this project, maybe to participate in the signature campaign is very unlikely, but I have made an article to petrify promote on my blog, hopefully this project can be successful in the future ....

You're right. We all hope for the successful implementation of this project. Because he is able to change the industry for the better.
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:39:14 PM

With bidium you can be sure that they have an effective service at your cost. If you compare bidium to a different kind of payment service, to others the service you need large procedures and huge transaction fee, the bidium token is cost effective and also reduces waste of time. The bidium platform was created to speed up every transaction due to the blockchain network.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

Can someone fill me up what is this ICO is all about and what is the strong side and negative side on using this platform. Sorry for being sponfed my internet is just slow like a snail. Its because of the poor network connectivity issue on our country. Thanks in Advance.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

Can someone fill me up what is this ICO is all about and what is the strong side and negative side on using this platform. Sorry for being sponfed my internet is just slow like a snail. Its because of the poor network connectivity issue on our country. Thanks in Advance.

Bidium is a cryptocurrency exchange that will combine an automatic advance auctioning system.
And it will be a marketplace for freelancer that will be hired through the blockchain technology.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

Bidium is a cryptocurrency exchange that will combine an automatic advance auctioning system.
And it will be a marketplace for freelancer that will be hired through the blockchain technology.

This platform will offer users of it like buyers or seller to have a limited chance to bid and auction a certain items or products
that will be on their platform.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
lasuIona

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

people please help me, I need your help, tell me please is there any bounty for translation? Because I know a lot of languages...Smiley
Aldritch

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

The bidium project was an impressive and I read the whitepaper of bidium and their platform because of the combination of advance
auction with freelance hiring on top of blockchain technology and also bidding. one of the projects developed with great ideas and platforms to get more benefits for the people who join in this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: