Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25698 times)
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

people please help me, I need your help, tell me please is there any bounty for translation? Because I know a lot of languages...Smiley

You should inquire in this thread if you really wanna join on the translation bounty campaign.
Here's the thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308192.0
Try your luck there. But i know that the bounty campaign will be close or already been close.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

The bidium project was an impressive and I read the whitepaper of bidium and their platform because of the combination of advance
auction with freelance hiring on top of blockchain technology and also bidding. one of the projects developed with great ideas and platforms to get more benefits for the people who join in this project.

This platform will surely help and reduce the number of unemployed people in the current time.
May I ask a question how will the freelancer get their revenue here in Bidium platform. Will they charge the employer or Bidium will automatically give them their revenue ?
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

I love this platform it can surely help me to get a job online with ease and flexibility with my own time.
Now I can go freelancing in the morning through this platform then Family time in the evening and enjoy
a good movie marathon with my sons and spouse.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

I love this platform it can surely help me to get a job online with ease and flexibility with my own time.
Now I can go freelancing in the morning through this platform then Family time in the evening and enjoy

Freelancing in this platform is a good thing for those people who are currently unemployed. But how about those employer who will hire them to bid certain product to know if its worth to hire someone from the platform. Will the platform have a rating or what qualifications for those people who are willing to do a freelance job?

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

BIDIUM ICO is a 3 in 1 use. you have auction, freelance hiring and crypto exchange in one platform.. just like ebay(auction), upwork and binance in 1 website or application. this is a good project if it will execute well later on. they emphasize the huge difference in terms of costing and benefits when you use bidium other than his competitor.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
liam8209

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

The becoming decentralization of bidium is because of the bidding market place is based on Blockchain technology. Bidium is considered a good project as a digital revaluation that combination of the power of the Advance auction, freelance hiring and a Cryptocurrency exchange in the blockchain on a platform bidium is a nice project.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

Those who participated on their First-week Pre-Ico sale is lucky enough to get a 25% bonus tokens.
And also to those who have refferal for their Pre-Ico sale is surely lucky to gain 25% bonus too.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:23:15 PM

BIDIUM ICO is a 3 in 1 use. you have auction, freelance hiring and crypto exchange in one platform.. just like ebay(auction), upwork and binance in 1 website or application. this is a good project if it will execute well later on. they emphasize the huge difference in terms of costing and benefits when you use bidium other than his competitor.

The freelance sector really caught my attention here and the bidding and auction because the exchange is very common nowadays.
Let's just wait and see what will this project do in the future of online bidding and auctioning in our market.
bunny2018

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.
Yes freelancing in the crypto world freelancing is very huge already, Blockchain and crypto they can provide to their industry, this will lead to their successful to the freelancing indusrtry.
because others prefer this kind of work, to be a freelancer. Freelancer is a kind of work that can work independently, balancing their work and-life. They see the potential that they can get bigger or more than traditional jobs. In bidium freelancers can hire and pay them in cryptocurrency and also to pay for their services.
Free-lancer gets paid high coz they most of them work on their free time. This is why they can get alot of free lance work. Full time jobs usually work 5 to 6 times a week depends on their career, While Freelancers is for people who had spare time to work and they get easily paid by the bidium platform.
Free lancers should get enough salary with Bidium platform they can earn big as it's offers wallet for Freelancers, Employer is able to find them a solution it's an all in one platform that accepts high-quality service and pay them good crypto tokens-(Bidium token)

Yes, and they should also learn how to trade so they can make extra profits. It's a must if you are going to freelance in bidium because you'll get paid in crypto. Bidium should also educate people on how crypto work so that nobody gets confused.
Bidium uses blockchain technology they consider how the blockchain will generate cost savings by leaving the processing
trades and transfers to back up settlement systems to make sure to have a fast transaction.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

I think this is a great platform for realizing your ideas, in terms of freelancing.  I think this project expects success.

I think that everyone here most certainly does think so too. Some people who does not even consider working on the freelancing industry might reconsider if they see that this platform gives great chances for freelancers to earn good amounts of income. I am pretty sure that a lot of people will be reconsidering their money making strategies when this platform goes live.

Yes, that's right! The bidium project offers a freelancer to do also the online auction or bidding and its a big opportunity to the people who are looking for freelance job.
And we should be positive in the success of the launch of the bidium.
cassey654

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

Those who participated on their First-week Pre-Ico sale is lucky enough to get a 25% bonus tokens.
And also to those who have refferal for their Pre-Ico sale is surely lucky to gain 25% bonus too.
With bidium almost 50% you can get for the bonus if you join the first week of their pre-ico sale and if you also have a refferal lucky indeed.
Many benefits or bonus are offered by bidium to the people joining their projects.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:38:52 PM

The platform of the bidium limits the Availability of the product that the bid of product will last only for 24 hours.
The time alotted in terms of bidding is to save time and also to give an oppurtunity to the other buyers and sellers to have assurance to get a sure buyer.

Hold on, i thought this is anohter exchange with some more feature, but bidding?
bidding with alternative tokens and some coins?
what are you exactly talking about? what is the thing we need to bid?
Its a bidding marketplace stated in the whitepaper, sellers would post their offers and people/buyers would bid over it. It's something innovative and shows promise especially that it offers a zero transaction fee.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

The bidium project was an impressive and I read the whitepaper of bidium and their platform because of the combination of advance
auction with freelance hiring on top of blockchain technology and also bidding. one of the projects developed with great ideas and platforms to get more benefits for the people who join in this project.

This platform will surely help and reduce the number of unemployed people in the current time.
May I ask a question how will the freelancer get their revenue here in Bidium platform. Will they charge the employer or Bidium will automatically give them their revenue ?

Hi there Sebastian!

Following the Peer-to-Peer concept of any blockchain powered platform, it is unlikely that Bidium will be the one to make payments for a job rendered by a freelancer, rather, Bidium will allow employer and freelancer to directly interact with that matter. 

In this scenario, as i understood and rightfully speculate, payments of any sort using the native Bidium Tokens will garner more benefits than paying in any other cryptocurrency.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

Nice to see a family spirited crypto enthusiast in you CryptoBalds!

Indeed, Bidium does boast of the streamlined and easier means of contracting a freelancer which might have you ending the day with your feet propped up, coffee in one hand and the TV's remote on the other enjoying a nice warm movie with the family (though mine might be a bottle of cold beer instead of coffee).

Anxiously waiting for Bidium to release the remaining platforms to have a feel of what they call "more interactive interface".

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

The freelance sector really caught my attention here and the bidding and auction because the exchange is very common nowadays.
Let's just wait and see what will this project do in the future of online bidding and auctioning in our market.

It is really wise of Bidium to feature a development that could help with the boom of the Gig Economy (which is a workforce that is attributed to be consisting of freelance workers) as the demand in such type of economy continues to grow in size and number.

And with Bidium's promise of zero fees for both freelancer and employer, we might be seeing a platform that is intended to disrupt even today's most popular and trusted freelancing sites.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

As an additional note on Bidium's Aplha launch (as cited on their website), Bidium allows us to experience the following in their Alpha version:

1. Secured Wallet
2. Trade and Exchange
3. Crypto to Crypto Trading
4. Bitcoin and Ethereum Market

And for primers, they offer the Alpha version in English only as of the moment, but looking at their planned stage launches, other languages will be added soon.
So they have all in one Cryptocurrency platform. I wish they can hire more developer or security agent to take in charge of their platform it's not easy in the first place. Bidium token will definitely traded in their main alpha launch which is after the ICO. So i'm expecting a good Unit interface.

Hi There Vicvicto17!  I'll say Bidium is more of a 3-in-1 platform where Exchange, Auction/Bidding and Freelancing will be featured and supported.

And yes, we can be rest assured that Bidium will indeed take care of the platform's security aspect as they know how essential it is.  Primarily i was a bit off at the idea of combining all these three platforms altogether, but learning the confidence of Bidium's CEO, Nausheen Ahmad, who stated with much conviction that no one has made the concept more seamless than them.

Let's all hope Bidium turns out as they planned to be, an exchange platform like no other.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

I was wondering why there are a lot of people that have been talking about this project for just a short period of time even on social media but when I read the white paper, I completely understood immediately why this is the case. This clearly is a great project like no other that I have seen. And to be able to spread the word that fast, only show how great the marketing skills of the developing team are.
Yeah its because their vision and ideas for the project is very promising and I can see why many people are interested in this platform. The hiring of freelancers is great and would benefit a lot of people and their bidding marketplace is very idealistic for both sellers and buyers.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

The platform of the bidium limits the Availability of the product that the bid of product will last only for 24 hours.
The time alotted in terms of bidding is to save time and also to give an oppurtunity to the other buyers and sellers to have assurance to get a sure buyer.

Hold on, i thought this is anohter exchange with some more feature, but bidding?
bidding with alternative tokens and some coins?
what are you exactly talking about? what is the thing we need to bid?
Its a bidding marketplace stated in the whitepaper, sellers would post their offers and people/buyers would bid over it. It's something innovative and shows promise especially that it offers a zero transaction fee.

You are right when you said that Bidium is to be an innovative bidding platform Agapelove.

You see b1marlin, Bidium understood how cryptocurrency became an acceptable means of payment in the past few years.  They also understood that it is the right phase to start adopting the online auction/bidding industry and wanted to prosper not only themselves, but both the seller and buyer too putting in place protection for every transaction and of course, lowering down transaction fees and all other procedural fees involved in an online auction.
notderossi

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

Bidium has very nice and attractive market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized location.
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

Bidium has very nice and attractive market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized location.
Bidium  is decentralized bidding market, they  provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: