Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25698 times)
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

What I like about Bidium aside from its exchange is their Freelance platform. Freelance platform is very important for both workers and employers. Freelance jobs are in demand nowadays because you can acquire job across the world. Meaning, opportunities for your career growth is not limited only to your country but also in other parts of the world.

Hey Waichi! There's a lot of free and paid freelance platform out there that could land a freelancer a job locally and in any part in the world.  The concept is nothing really new.

But with the dynamic approach of Bidium (and the versatility of the platform they are developing), we can all perhaps look forward to a more intuitive and productive interface for job searches as many of the freelance hiring sites are crazy to deal with.  Hoping a more streamlined approach from Bidium concerning the freelance hiring.
They would be at an advantage if they can prove to have faster transactions and provide lower fees to the employer and also give bigger income to the freelancer.

I agree, they have to stay true to what they are advertising. lower fees and faster transactions. That's where other sites fail.

And there's something new here, getting paid with cryptos while freelancing. leading to trading and extra profits. but ofcourse you should study how because of the risks.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
mushimushi

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:35:22 PM

What I like about Bidium aside from its exchange is their Freelance platform. Freelance platform is very important for both workers and employers. Freelance jobs are in demand nowadays because you can acquire job across the world. Meaning, opportunities for your career growth is not limited only to your country but also in other parts of the world.

Hey Waichi! There's a lot of free and paid freelance platform out there that could land a freelancer a job locally and in any part in the world.  The concept is nothing really new.

But with the dynamic approach of Bidium (and the versatility of the platform they are developing), we can all perhaps look forward to a more intuitive and productive interface for job searches as many of the freelance hiring sites are crazy to deal with.  Hoping a more streamlined approach from Bidium concerning the freelance hiring.
They would be at an advantage if they can prove to have faster transactions and provide lower fees to the employer and also give bigger income to the freelancer.

I agree, they have to stay true to what they are advertising. lower fees and faster transactions. That's where other sites fail.

And there's something new here, getting paid with cryptos while freelancing. leading to trading and extra profits. but ofcourse you should study how because of the risks.
With the use of these advanced technologies, they can implement employer-to-freelancer transactions since they would just need to apply smart contracts in the marketplace.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

With the use of these advanced technologies, they can implement employer-to-freelancer transactions since they would just need to apply smart contracts in the marketplace.
Implementing smart contract would mean no third party involved and that's good, but what if there's a problem with the gig? Other sites and platforms each have different processes involved with solving these kind of disputes.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

Implementing smart contract would mean no third party involved and that's good, but what if there's a problem with the gig? Other sites and platforms each have different processes involved with solving these kind of disputes.
With regards to that, the smart contract may prove to be useful but there still should be specifics since it may not be enough. For them to be able to provide the best service would be to provide processes that users have to adhere to as well.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

With regards to that, the smart contract may prove to be useful but there still should be specifics since it may not be enough. For them to be able to provide the best service would be to provide processes that users have to adhere to as well.
I think that smart contacts can be more than enough. It's proven and tested, but I hope bidium's smart contact is as good as the other cryptos. let's wait for their update.. They are still in alpha launch, let's see if they can update us prior to smart contracts if they can test it this early.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

I think that smart contacts can be more than enough. It's proven and tested, but I hope bidium's smart contact is as good as the other cryptos. let's wait for their update.. They are still in alpha launch, let's see if they can update us prior to smart contracts if they can test it this early.

BIDIUM is the best. Freelance job is really in demand now a days and more people prefer to work at the comfort of their home than go with the day to day traffic of commuting and daily overtime in the office. In this way, we can enjoy more time with our family and do the things we love to do at the same time.
alpha001

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

BIDIUM. Hmmmmn! Another ebay, Amazon on the rise? Of all those online marketplaces around the globe what makes Bidium unique and different from the rest to expect success? What makes you special to gain the trust of sellers and buyers?
First of all, I am glad to see a new project that deals about services. I like the way new projects innovate the form of services. I think one vital factor that this project paced amazon and ebay is the use of blockchain technology, browse this article. The article simply discussed the advantages of blockchain technology in the big marketplaces such as amazon and ebay.

Bidium is a decentralized platform wherein the clients have an assurance that their money will not fly. Unlike amazon and ebay, the connection is just between sellers and buyers only but the exchange of payments are invulnerable. Secondly, giant techs can intercept by hackers easily. Unlike with Bidium, they can provide a reliable and secured services. I can say that Bidium can replace amazon and eBay in a way that the transparency of cost and services will see publicly

Nice post OP. What I really like in Bidium is there freelance platform. Bidium actually can be a job generating crypto. The rise of work from home will be expected once Bidium pass the important stage of project development. One thing I hope that will happen is the transaction fee must not exceed the current bidding present fee.

Hey Glorious! Glad to see a profound statement that came along with a strong backing on what blockchain technology is.

The truth of the matter, blockchain is absolutely wonderful (as you cited it's transparency and cost of service, add to that its immutability), but its decentralization is what makes it difficult for traditional entities to adopt blockchain.

It is really worrisome not to have a central control when you are in an auction and bidding market, but slowly with the advent of disruptive ideas and technologies such as Bidium, people and businesses are starting to see the brighter side of decentralization and blockchain technology.

Let's do hope that we see Bidium in action soon and be able to put in use their promised algorithm of "Proof of Stake".

I think Bidium is not a marketplace similar to ebay or amazon. They have just put ebay and amazon on their whitepaper as comparison and reference from income generated thru bidding platforms. ebay and amazon do sell a wide range of products while Bidium is a freelance platform and a bidding platform for crypto currency exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

Wondering how bidium's auction service will differ from other auction sites like ebay (which is considered as the top most preferred online auction website)?

Though Bidium stated that users can expect an interactive  interface to increase user experience, i hope that they are already learning from ebay's over lapping auction categories and classes (and the we have it all concept making it complicated to search and look for an auction item). Hoping to see a more decluttered approach as auction item types, classes and categories piles up.
They're considered as the top because currently, the services they provide is the most convenient and better compared to others. They do seem to have it all, not just the products, but the services they offer with regards to online auction and online live auction. I think their platform is currently the best platform that bidium can adapt.
We won't know unless we see but as of now, we can assume based on the services they said they will provide on the platform according to the whitepaper is that it would be decentralized, cheaper faster and safer.
Not sure about the clutter with regards to the categories or classes available but with regards to the pile up of products not being bid like in eBay, Bidium will provide only a limited time period of 24 hours with regards to bidding a product which they claim will save time.
I read back that part on the whitepaper and they actually claim that the platforms will be "backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users". I'm now wondering how interactive it will be and if it would really be delightful to use it. I agree^^ to see is to believe.
They obviously should have done market research SPECIFICALLY in the online bidding industry. They should have studied the existing AUCTION platforms because those would be considered as their eBid marketplace platform's competitors. They should have studied those platforms UI as well as their advantages and disadvantages compared to each other. They should have identified specific points to be improved in the online bidding industry since it is their name. That is difficult but that is the field they are planning to compete into.

I think they did. That is why they come up with Bidium. Bidium is a trading platform for crypto currencies and bidding is actually done similar to auction platform where the highest bidder wins. I think data were compared in their white paper that is why did improved it for the crypto currency trading. Don't get confused that Bidium is offering second hand items for sale or that it is classified ads, It is not.
The research there is about online marketplaces, with stress on Amazon and eBay since those are the biggest ones then Rakuten, Sears and Newegg. All of which are online shopping platforms, not really just bidding. Both eBay and Amazon have well developed online auction platforms section aside from just being an online shop, which would mean the figures shown would be inaccurate. On the other hand, Rakuten has an auction platfrom available in Japan. The others I believe has none. Then there are those platforms that are specifically just for online auctions which are considered to be competitors of eBay Auction that should have been there.

Point taken. To sum it up, they did only made comparison as to the online auction platform feature of both ebay and amazon however it is not cleared up if they will be offering items similar to ebay and amazon. What is clear though is that they will have a freelance platform and online auction platform (bidding) for crypto currencies.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.

In a decentralized bidding market like Bidium, it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority like the usual marketplace currently available online.

Decentralization allows the use of network on peer to-peer basis. Each individual user of Auction and Freelance platform will have their onw copy
 of data.

What about the transaction fee does it take a huge amount of fee? Cause some bitcoin transactions fee are too expensive nowadays does transacting in bidium's platform will have a low transaction fee ?

Bidium would be offering a very low fee compared to other market place and exchanges, this is actually very attractive to traders for paying trading fee and also an advantage to marketplace sellers and buyers as payment options compared to other cryptocurrency. This also ensure that the Bidium token will not lose its value as it will be utilise in its trading platform, marketplace and payment fro freelancers.
Definitely yes, it is the best project in terms of decentralized crypto currency exchange that combines the power of advance auction with freelance hiring on top of the blockchain technology that listed on their white paper.

It early to say that is Bidium the best project in terms of decentralized cryptocurrency. We can only speculate in our own conviction but not to the point that we are assure. Bidium needs to pass first the ICO then that’s the only time we can say that it might be the best projects.

Easy there Auditan! I guess, the guys just got excited on the many attributes of Bidium that made them boast of their confidence.

And yes indeed, you are right, we'll have to how much support Bidium will have during its ICO stage to see whether they are able to hit their target to proceed development.

Nonetheless, hoping the best for Bidium as their try to juggle in confidence the Auction/Bidding MarketPlace, Freelance and Exchange Platforms altogether, a difficult feat i'd say, but when done with determination and rigid execution, is never impossible to achieve.

I hope that the platform is still user friendly with so many features available to them. Many companies are promising that they are the best in their industry but pioneer in this crypto currency like Bitcoin is still the best. New and rising companies like BIDIUM will make it a door of opportunity for new players and investors of crypto currency. If you are looking for a wise investment, Buy BDM token now and invest with BIDIUM.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

This picture from the Bidium website will show us that this one can provide as an exchange with low fee than others.
we can count on this, all we need to have in the future is just volume and users.
0.01 percent is really amazing!

This is amazing. Having lower transaction fees is great. More people will appreciate Bidium platform in the future so invest now and gain later as the Bidium platform materializes. Having a share in profit really makes you feel like you own the company as well. This is a great project and I look forward to the success of this project.
Giratina

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
If they can't reach the softcap, there is a possibility that they will extend their ICO. In my opinion, the team knows it already. They will not indicate a specific period if they know that it is delicate. Probably, the team already estimated that 5-6 weeks is enough because their project will be sold out fastly.
Correct, it should be need additional time after the end of the ICO if they did not succeed in their first token sale, but for sure like what you said, their team has a full of confident that their project and token sale will success in a short period of time.

That's right, the token sale will be a successful launch, but first we just need to trust the bidium team for their marketing strategy and we should be positive in reaching the hardcap sale in just a couple of weeks

That's right! Always think positive, to have a better outcome. And don't worry if the time is only limited,
the bidium team is now doing an action for this matter for us have a successful launch. Also, I think the bidium team has the confident in reaching the hard cap in a short period of time.

Yes, you are right! It is better to be a positive thinker because it may help to boost our confidence in reaching our goal,
which is  to reach the hardcap and also the bidium is doing their task to have a successful launch. Can't wait to have a successful project.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

Millennials now want freedom to work. They do not want now a traditional 8-hour job. They want to work with a good balance between their career and personal lives. People want to work to earn for their daily needs but they also want that they can enjoy life to the fullest.

Yes, that's true. A millennials is always a millennials, they're always want freedom, they don't want anybody to command them.
Also, they only want to socialize and to be independent. So, in terms of works, they always want a quality time for themself not only in work.

That's right! Millennials wants a freedom for themself, they want to interact and socialize to their co millenials to be updated on whats new or what is trending right now,
that's why the millenials don't want a traditional kind of work that spend 8hrs, that's why bidium is here that will suit to those millenials to look for a freelancers.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:13:38 PM

Millennials now want freedom to work. They do not want now a traditional 8-hour job. They want to work with a good balance between their career and personal lives. People want to work to earn for their daily needs but they also want that they can enjoy life to the fullest.

Yes, that's true. A millennials is always a millennials, they're always want freedom, they don't want anybody to command them.
Also, they only want to socialize and to be independent. So, in terms of works, they always want a quality time for themself not only in work.

That's right! Millennials wants a freedom for themself, they want to interact and socialize to their co millenials to be updated on whats new or what is trending right now,
that's why the millenials don't want a traditional kind of work that spend 8hrs, that's why bidium is here that will suit to those millenials to look for a freelancers.
Millenials are very smart now a days. They want to travel and interact with more friends. That's why Bidium is here to help our society to make it life easier. However the good news is that we don't need to work 8 hrs a day like any other millenials that wants to spend most of their life with their friends and family.

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

This picture from the Bidium website will show us that this one can provide as an exchange with low fee than others.
we can count on this, all we need to have in the future is just volume and users.

This is amazing. Having lower transaction fees is great. More people will appreciate Bidium platform in the future so invest now and gain later as the Bidium platform materializes. Having a share in profit really makes you feel like you own the company as well. This is a great project and I look forward to the success of this project.
Bidium platform is good for freelancers and marketplace, The question is are they going to have a separate blockchain and will create their own blockchain? And about the speed of transaction how many they will accommodate in the future?
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:48:38 PM

Bidium platform is good for freelancers and marketplace, The question is are they going to have a separate blockchain and will create their own blockchain? And about the speed of transaction how many they will accommodate in the future?
I Hope their promises will remain intact coz i bought few tokens and hoping that it will continue to grow. Bitcoin is pumping and other altcoins are performing well in just single day. If Bidium reach the hardcap are they going to plan to list on some good exchanges?

Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:25:28 PM

The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance.
Investors in the token sale of bidium will benefit a lot. Imagine, they can use BIDM TOKEN into two different things such as buying of freelance service and trading in cryptocurrency. In addition, BIDM token holders have discount whenever they will conduct a transaction. Using BIDM token, we can ensure that charges are too small compared of using bitcoin or ethereum.

I'm sure they will also be offering discounts on the initial transaction on Bidium platform. BIDM token will be in demand because Bidium is also a platform for freelancer. Freelancer can get paid by BIDM token.
Freelancers also receives Bidium token as long as they keep it on their wallet. I'm sure they can trade it with their favorite altcoins or convert it to cash. They may choose alot of option. Bidium price will depend also on bitcoi's  price. So whatever you make a decision either you hold it or sell it.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:32:04 PM

As an additional note on Bidium's Aplha launch (as cited on their website), Bidium allows us to experience the following in their Alpha version:

1. Secured Wallet
2. Trade and Exchange
3. Crypto to Crypto Trading
4. Bitcoin and Ethereum Market

And for primers, they offer the Alpha version in English only as of the moment, but looking at their planned stage launches, other languages will be added soon.
So they have all in one Cryptocurrency platform. I wish they can hire more developer or security agent to take in charge of their platform it's not easy in the first place. Bidium token will definitely traded in their main alpha launch which is after the ICO. So i'm expecting a good Unit interface.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:59:40 AM

Wondering how bidium's auction service will differ from other auction sites like ebay (which is considered as the top most preferred online auction website)?

Though Bidium stated that users can expect an interactive  interface to increase user experience, i hope that they are already learning from ebay's over lapping auction categories and classes (and the we have it all concept making it complicated to search and look for an auction item). Hoping to see a more decluttered approach as auction item types, classes and categories piles up.
Bidium will make a bidding marketplace more efficient to all. Unlike with eBay, this bidding marketplace will enhance the services of a freelancer. Buyers will not have conflict anymore to the services that a freelancer provides because the market has competition and if a freelancer does not have quality of work then he will not be selected.
Another is that, BIDM tokens can grow up if you have it to the Bidium wallet. Bidium is based in POS algorithm where our coins will double or earn a percentage everytime it is stored to the wallet.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:09:37 AM

That's right! For me it is better to be a freelancer rather than a worker, because they have a different objective,
the freelancer is working for themself while the worker has the boss that always command them, that's why the bidium team offers a freelance worker to those people who are qualified with this job.

Correct, I also like the idea of the bidium project that they offer a freelancer worker, which is good because it can help to those people 
who are unemployed and also it may not spend your whole day in working which is good because you still have time for yourself.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:00:43 AM

Though Bidium stated that users can expect an interactive  interface to increase user experience, i hope that they are already learning from ebay's over lapping auction categories and classes (and the we have it all concept making it complicated to search and look for an auction item). Hoping to see a more decluttered approach as auction item types, classes and categories piles up.
They're considered as the top because currently, the services they provide is the most convenient and better compared to others. They do seem to have it all, not just the products, but the services they offer with regards to online auction and online live auction. I think their platform is currently the best platform that bidium can adapt.
We won't know unless we see but as of now, we can assume based on the services they said they will provide on the platform according to the whitepaper is that it would be decentralized, cheaper faster and safer.
Not sure about the clutter with regards to the categories or classes available but with regards to the pile up of products not being bid like in eBay, Bidium will provide only a limited time period of 24 hours with regards to bidding a product which they claim will save time.
I read back that part on the whitepaper and they actually claim that the platforms will be "backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users". I'm now wondering how interactive it will be and if it would really be delightful to use it. I agree^^ to see is to believe.
They obviously should have done market research SPECIFICALLY in the online bidding industry. They should have studied the existing AUCTION platforms because those would be considered as their eBid marketplace platform's competitors. They should have studied those platforms UI as well as their advantages and disadvantages compared to each other. They should have identified specific points to be improved in the online bidding industry since it is their name. That is difficult but that is the field they are planning to compete into.

I think they did. That is why they come up with Bidium. Bidium is a trading platform for crypto currencies and bidding is actually done similar to auction platform where the highest bidder wins. I think data were compared in their white paper that is why did improved it for the crypto currency trading. Don't get confused that Bidium is offering second hand items for sale or that it is classified ads, It is not.
The research there is about online marketplaces, with stress on Amazon and eBay since those are the biggest ones then Rakuten, Sears and Newegg. All of which are online shopping platforms, not really just bidding. Both eBay and Amazon have well developed online auction platforms section aside from just being an online shop, which would mean the figures shown would be inaccurate. On the other hand, Rakuten has an auction platfrom available in Japan. The others I believe has none. Then there are those platforms that are specifically just for online auctions which are considered to be competitors of eBay Auction that should have been there.

Point taken. To sum it up, they did only made comparison as to the online auction platform feature of both ebay and amazon however it is not cleared up if they will be offering items similar to ebay and amazon. What is clear though is that they will have a freelance platform and online auction platform (bidding) for crypto currencies.
There was no comparison made regarding online auction platforms. The research was about, only about online marketplaces when it's supposed to be about online auction platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: