Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

This project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment. A strong and confident team that can solve any difficulties in combining with the creative idea and a very unorthodox approach to the realization of the idea guarantees success!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
In most online transactions costumer support now is not much a problem, most websites have their 24 hour onlne support live chats and some even have whatsapp chats so you can personally ask them your queries for better clarifications and understanding before giving you ok to the transactions. 
There are also websites who are telling the email accounts in order for the customer to seek help or clarification regarding to the services of online marketplace. Some of this are 24/7 online in order to support the necessities and problems of their clients and I am very proud that as time goes by, technology becomes a way to have a better transaction between customer and seller. Well, it might not be a big deal today but it is really need by customer.

CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

The platform ot the bidium project is good because as we read into the White paper, it is act bidding that anyone can make a deal or give their offer and also
the bidium project can hire quality freelance workers for their company

Thats right, it is a nice platform that bidium has. We all know that there are many freelance platform has been launch,
but this one is different because it is a bidding project that has decentralized marketplace and also hired a good quality freelance workers.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.

In a decentralized bidding market like Bidium, it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority like the usual marketplace currently available online.

Decentralization allows the use of network on peer to-peer basis. Each individual user of Auction and Freelance platform will have their onw copy
 of data.

What about the transaction fee does it take a huge amount of fee? Cause some bitcoin transactions fee are too expensive nowadays does transacting in bidium's platform will have a low transaction fee ?

Bidium would be offering a very low fee compared to other market place and exchanges, this is actually very attractive to traders for paying trading fee and also an advantage to marketplace sellers and buyers as payment options compared to other cryptocurrency. This also ensure that the Bidium token will not lose its value as it will be utilise in its trading platform, marketplace and payment fro freelancers.
CherylLara

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

Impressed by the team members. WP is very long, need time to study it properly.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

Crypto currencies have gained the attention of the people world wide and they are already using the crypto currencies like bitcoins, ethereum and etcetera as a source of payment
and even in some developing countries countries so in terms of exchanging it is easy to trade or exchange crypto currencies to the real money.
It mainly focus on digital currency which we are now adopting, this is a revolutionary technology and it will change every human lifestyle. Life will be easier as we have a lot of exchange  that we can use one good example is Bidium.

Yes, you are right, as people adopting the digital currency it may change their lifestyle,
because as we can see this is not the way we used to be, but as we continue using digital currency it will be an advantage for us to become easier our transaction.
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:42:57 PM

There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM between BIDIUM platform users and only a 0.05% trading
fee is charged.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

Crypto currencies have gained the attention of the people world wide and they are already using the crypto currencies like bitcoins, ethereum and etcetera as a source of payment
and even in some developing countries countries so in terms of exchanging it is easy to trade or exchange crypto currencies to the real money.
It mainly focus on digital currency which we are now adopting, this is a revolutionary technology and it will change every human lifestyle. Life will be easier as we have a lot of exchange  that we can use one good example is Bidium.

Yes, you are right, as people adopting the digital currency it may change their lifestyle,
because as we can see this is not the way we used to be, but as we continue using digital currency it will be an advantage for us to become easier our transaction.

Times are actually changing as we see them before our very own eyes. The advent of digital cash/currency has started (though i'll say, has not yet come in full terms with the generally accepted economic principles).

Indeed, ease and convenience now plays a great factor for people to choose what they choose to trust their pennies into, but how much do you guys really think can Bidium help to establish a platform that is different from existing traditional auction sites in terms of ease of use?
Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

In the UK, there are 1.4 million freelancers that are working across all sectors. The number of freelancers has grown 14% over the past 10 years and the flexibility that is offered by Britain’s freelancers has added positive value to their economy.
Oh that's why freelancers is seen as a lucrative career option as most graduates have chosen to work as a freelancer & in a freelancing economy is becoming a dominant factor among these and you know that a total 70% of graduates have concluded in independent work gives them a better work-life balance and the ability to work on a variety of projects that cut across various platforms is appealing.
Many people are choosing to be freelancer rather than to work in a company. People tend to become freelancer because they are self-employed, no boss and they have their own time to work. A lot of advantages if you are a freelancer than a worker. In fact, freelancing is one of the most beautiful job that I encounter. Hence, I want it to be to showcase my ability. And bidium will help me for sure.
With freelancg you can have an unlimited income, unbound by 8 working hours requirement, uniforms and strict time in and out. With freelancing you work at your own convinient time, unlimited projects to take, no cctv whatching over your every move and no time in and out. No boss to please. I wish i could also have multiple talents so i can take as much online work as i want and earn unlimited income.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:01:03 PM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked

They say that you can hire a freelancer without any fee. How will the freelancer get their profit from? The trading between altcoins is good because of the zero transaction fee.

They'll get paid by manager or the one who hired them with cryptos or bidium.

It's like freelancer.com you post a project wherein freelancers get to bid how much they will get paid.. that's where the profit will come from. good part is, zero transaction fees.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

Bitcoin price is volatile. Since it is not centralized we cannot really predict how much will be the price of Bitcoin in the future. BIDM on the other hand is not just a cryptocurrency. It is a currency that will serve as the main token in using BIDM platform. With the wide range of activities you can do with the BIDM platform, we can expect BIDM token to be widely used and in demand. With the demand in BIDM token its prices will surely increase. That is my analysis for this project.
In my opinion, because their own native token (BIDM TOKEN) will be in demand to run the platform, the value for sure of their token has the potential to grow. I hope that investors will not regret in investing in their ICO. I can foresee the potential of their tokens so better grab the opportunity to participate in their ICO.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

Great concept. I can see that a lot of people are also loving this project since a lot are getting involved and are curious. This means people want to learn more about this project. I think that this is a sign that there are already a lot of investors and a lot more to come. I mean, of the great solutions this project has for the freelancing and hiring in the internet, who wouldn't see this project's potential? I am sure this project will be a success.
very helpful this project for every one.
Bidium will give buyers the opportunity to purchase only by bidding with the aid of
cyptocurrency exchange and a freelance platform where employers can hire freelancers
with the aid of more than 10 coins which includes Bidium, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin,
and other coins that will be announced at a later stage.
In summary, our market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices
that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without
centralized location

And the best thing is that everyone or both parties can be sure that they get quality workers or bosses that really pays the right price for their services. And this is because of the verification rule of the platform to make sure that every person is real and are showcasing real skills and experiences. I really think that this will turn this industry in a more secure place for everyone.
This is nice but since the demands for job is greater than the demands for freelancer applicants, the bidding system will favor the employer i think. If i am the employer, posting a job and a job descriptions for a price of $500 for instance. Since job seekers are more than the job offers, there will be more and more freelances applicants that will bid the job for lower price like $400, $300 etc. since there are other bidders, so the tendency will be the employer will take the one who has the lowest bid but could give a good service too. Let us not forget that even in freelancers there are also competitions.
Ya you’re right. Yes it favors the employers but also good for applicants. Even though there is a tight competitions everywhere in finding a job, it is still a good thing that Bidium freelance platform provides this kind of opportunity for both employer and applicants. An applicant does not have to go out of his house just to find a job and an employer also doesnt have to provide an office just to recieve applicants.
JJireh

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
In most online transactions costumer support now is not much a problem, most websites have their 24 hour onlne support live chats and some even have whatsapp chats so you can personally ask them your queries for better clarifications and understanding before giving you ok to the transactions. 
There are also websites who are telling the email accounts in order for the customer to seek help or clarification regarding to the services of online marketplace. Some of this are 24/7 online in order to support the necessities and problems of their clients and I am very proud that as time goes by, technology becomes a way to have a better transaction between customer and seller. Well, it might not be a big deal today but it is really need by customer.
For sure. Before this advantage of having costumer service was not available in online marketplaces so everything was just assumptions. Visa cards informations are stolen, prices inaccuracy occurred and paid, misunderstanding on the order and the available items were not that transparent and easy. It is good now, its a sign we are progressing and improving.
elycoinz

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

Hello everyone!

Perhaps it's not only myself that is wantonly waiting for the Alpha release of Bidium from this thread.

But as per 4 days ago, there was an FB post from Bidium themselves that the Alpha release was hampered due to unforeseen challenges delaying them to release the app/software.

Does anyone have a news on their Alpha release? it would be lovely to know prior committing anything.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:24:51 PM

Bidium will change all the transaction make easy to access in a medium of time management . It will turn to minimize the time or passses to many procedure to make a transaction involving a big charges.

Yes, indeed it will. I can already see how much help it can give to various types of people and how many would be using this platform. And by this, it will be pretty obvious what will be happening next - it will absolutely give massive returns for the investors that have trusted and invested in this project. This is what investors are seeing right now which is why I know this will be a successful project.
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

Now i got it. How freelance platform works is, both the employer and the freelancers are going to register to the platform with the use of BIDM token as payment, only very small percentage 0.0% if they use Bidium native token and will be 1% if other tokens. Then the employers advertise or posts their online jobs and freelance applicants will be choosng wich one suits their skills. Could be web designing, logo making, video editing or article writing etc which is done online. Good idea.

Yes, you are right that is the expected process of the platform. And after the applicants get to choose what job they want to work in, they will also have to show proofs that they really have the skills to be able to do the required tasks from any job. They will need to submit a list of experiences, verify that it is them with their identity, and then start doing business with the employer.
essentiale

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:37:17 PM

What more can an investor ask? Damn, great concept, great white paper, great developing team that are not anonymous and shows themselves unlike any other projects out there that have anonymous developers that are either afraid to show themselves so they can scam or afraid to be held accountable for the losses of their investors if they ever fail to deliver. It is a nice move showing the real identities of the developers. Doing this really does make investors feel safe and confident to invest.
this projects will attract lots of investor. everything is all transparency, the roadmap, the management behind this project and the clear vision of the BIDIUM

Yes, I believe these traits will also be the ones to attract a huge number of various investors like small investors, big time investors and the intermediate investors. This is why I am very sure that this will be a big hit to all the investors and people that wanna use the services of this platform which will then give decent or amazing profits to the early ICO supporters and even with the coin buyers because Bidium coins will truly be very successful in the future will will increase demand and reduce supply that are available which can mean thousands or hundreds of thousands of profit.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:41:56 PM

Just when I think binance is the best of the best, this project comes along. I mean, who would even want binance if there is this exchange? I am pretty sure that every coin or token out there will be dreaming to be listed on this exchange. This just means that only massive profits awaits the people that chooses to support this project. Which is probably why there are already a lot of people talking about this amazing project.
Yes Binance right now is popular, they have best UI and you can download their apps. I hope Bidiium could do the same thing but needs to improve their marketing skills and they need to hire IT developer that are expert in Security field.

I know right? But nothing really lasts forever. Binance will surely be out gamed by another competitor with a better platform in the near future, that is just something that is bound to happen. Specially if the competitor is as great as this one. oh well, What should happen will happen. All we can do is to wait and see and just speculate for now.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:54:11 PM

I was wondering why there are a lot of people that have been talking about this project for just a short period of time even on social media but when I read the white paper, I completely understood immediately why this is the case. This clearly is a great project like no other that I have seen. And to be able to spread the word that fast, only show how great the marketing skills of the developing team are.

Yes, this is a good project. Its like having all you need in one place. A trading platform, a marketplace, and a job site in one.

Yes it is and I think this is what investors will really think of which will then be resulting to more money in this industry specifically in this project. The investors have already seen the great potential of this platform which is why I think that sooner or later, this will be leading into higher prices that can obviously benefit us users. I am really very excited to see the out come of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: