Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade or HODL?  (Read 2539 times)
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

To have trading knowledge actually is should be for everyone when make invest in crypto, because high volatility of crypto market will make huge profit if we are have knowledge about how to trade. Swing trading is need less times and more easy to do than day trading.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:44:31 AM

Hi guys, I have a couple of alts in my wallet right now and I want to gain profit.

I want to earn a profit while waiting for a better market value. Should I enter trading(where I don't have an idea on how to and where to start) or should I stick on HODLing my coins?

Looking at the market movement, is it a good time to start trading?

Is it risky or not an ideal move if I start to study trading using some of my holdings/alts?

I am eager to learn how to do trading(short-term or day-trading).

Any thoughts? TIA

Base on you're statement, you don't have no experience yet in trading.so you can hold you're alt coin as my advice.start to learn more of trading site read the flow of chart and learn some strategy to make more profit in the future.don't rush you're self to come in trading world.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

Hi guys, I have a couple of alts in my wallet right now and I want to gain profit.

I want to earn a profit while waiting for a better market value. Should I enter trading(where I don't have an idea on how to and where to start) or should I stick on HODLing my coins?

Is it risky or not an ideal move if I start to study trading using some of my holdings/alts?

Any thoughts? TIA
You’re already Hodling, and you know nothing about Crypto trading, so I will advise you to stick to holding your BTC than taking the risks that is involved in trading. If I were you, I wouldn’t take such risk. And you’re also into signature campaign.You can continue earning money with signature campaign while you are busy waiting for the price to go up with the Hodling. The price us already going up, so I believe you might have earned a little profit by now.

babycute123

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:58:40 AM

Hold and sell it at the right time. The good times are when the price of coin reaches the target you set out, and when the market is growing. That is the best way to trade
financialgoal

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

I like to do trade.instead of holding trade are interesting because daily I can get some pure money.That makes me happy and I can spend my regular financial with that money.I also like to hold, but Its really for the long term.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

Its very dificult to say Trade or Hodl as good trader must trade and bad must just Hodl i think as will loss but sometimes Hodl is more profitable than good trading even.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

I prefer to keep coins that are cheap and potentially high, I am a busy person so I can not always be in the market to observe the price
Homaun Kabir

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:21:26 PM

Trading is so attractive and unexpected, this is a great way - trading-profit is a great way to believe that if we are going to trade then everything in our Bitukayane field or crypto currency field is unacceptable. I have both trading and holding a great strategy.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

Any thoughts? TIA
Hello!
I do not know, opinions on this issue are different. I would advise you to keep good ideas in the long run. it seems to me that in this market the greatest profit can be obtained only by the strategy hodl. You decide!
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

Its very dificult to say Trade or Hodl as good trader must trade and bad must just Hodl i think as will loss but sometimes Hodl is more profitable than good trading even.
I think it depends on your capabilities.If you think you can manage to do trading well,then have an onhand experience.You will not really learn if you will not do it on your own.But if you think you need to study first about trading since you are a stranger to it,then go on holding.You will still make profit but in a long term.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

In the middle of the present position, we must be extra careful in determining attitude.buy or selling is a confusing choice.
Stay calm and careful heart is the key. We are not wrong to take decisions. And no loss when deciding to sell.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:31:40 PM

Nobody can be a good trader from the beginning. Everyone is supposed to learn things and become an expert after facing failure for a long time. Trading is no exception. It indeed is more beneficial than simply holding a coin for long. A trader can earn profit from time to time while holding requires years for giving the same amount of profit. Do trading but with patience and trust.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:40:25 PM

If you want more money you should have it at the back of there are risk involved in either way. Trading and hold or sell off you alternative coins all has risk involved. So the decision is up to you Man.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

I think you should first acquire more knowledge about trading while still holding your alts because you'll be regretting it if you waste them because of the lack of your experience and skills and they turn up to be successful coins in the future especially that the market is predicted to go on a bull run very very soon .
Meanwhile you should hold your coins , and that itself is an investment . Many people already know that they can't/won't/don't have the time or knowledge to trade and just by holding they can make as much money as a full time trader if they have the proper coins .
Going all in without the proper knowledge will just ruin your wallets so studying it first is the move to make right now .
risatrakib

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:41:45 PM

It is really a good idea to trade your altcoins . By trading you can increase your altcoins . So for me trading is far better option than Holding .But before starting trading get some knowledge about trading .

maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:49:18 PM

Hold and sell it at the right time. The good times are when the price of coin reaches the target you set out, and when the market is growing. That is the best way to trade
true and important things in improving the course of finance better do not sell first because now is not the right time to sell your coins or tokens. it's better to stay for a long time so you can get a big profit later
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

both of them have advantages and disadvantages as any thing in this world, I prefer to combine both of them as both can bring profits if you knwo how to use them properly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:01:46 AM

Any thoughts? TIA
As my practice on working with crypto shows, the most profitable way to make good money is to trade altcoins on the exchange. But you need to know the coin that you are trading Wink
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:56:10 AM

Well, you are right somehow that this is a good time to start trading but you shouldn't only look after that because there are still many factors to consider. Always keep in mind that trading is a serious and risky way of earning, just a wrong move then you will lose money. So i think much better for you to study first the stuffs about the field you want to enter. Furthermore, I also agree if you will use just only some (not all) of your alts to have an actual practice once you already acquired the right knowledge because what's the sense of studying if you will not put it into application right? By doing those things you can easily avoid committing mistakes while along your trading career.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:49:03 AM

If altcoin is obtained from bounty I will learn trading, because I think trading will be very beneficial for us in the present and future. Do not be afraid to learn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: