Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade or HODL?  (Read 2539 times)
korong ajem

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:34:41 AM

I think doing trading will be more profitable because then we can make profit several times in one year, unlike holding which only gives us one benefit only

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toantk

Activity: 793

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:28:06 AM

You can sell it to ETH or BTC and invest into ICO now. Midas Protocol is one of good ICO: https://midasprotocol.io/
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

All sales certainly have risks, but that depends on how you reduce them. If you want to try in sales (trading) then you should try it to increase your knowledge and experience. Never be afraid of losing because it can make you lose, but make your losses to your experience. In the case of holding or selling it depends on the circumstances of the coin whether it is good or bad if good you may be able to sell it and you must remember to always monitor the price of the coin to see the movement of the coin so you do not careless.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

if you found out that you've got a coin that is worth trading in then go for it do not depend on the holding it is better to make a profit from trading rather than make a profit to holding you have the same amount in holding but it makes a different on the value so it is better and if you got a chance trade your coin.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:39:28 AM

witg this market i think we should hold coin not for sell,i still beleive the future of crypto market,now market is very boring but the market need this period,nothing grow up forever
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:02:40 AM

If you're a newbie in trading you will choose to hold because you don't have knowledge in trading and trading is very risky. But if you have more knowledge in trading and you're doing a daily trade you must choose to trade than hold because you have knowledge.
Huy Mai

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

You should study more about Cryptocurrency world to know when you should HOLD or TRADE. Assume you have 100% money in Altcoins now. You should sell 20-30% to start learning TRADING, and keep holding the rest. Learning trading helps you understand more about the market. Good luck!
lipinskyi_illia

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

Hello!!!
I am new to the field of crypto currency, and I would like to clarify something for myself.
Is it true that trading crypto currency always depends on the laws of mathematics?
For example, volumes, graphics, etc.
After all, the price of crypto currency is influenced by tot a lot of news.
Which of the above affects the price of crypto currency? mathematics or news?

P.S. Sorry for Google_Translate
Bogdanets

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

Hello!!!
I am new to the field of crypto currency, and I would like to clarify something for myself.
Is it true that trading crypto currency always depends on the laws of mathematics?

Hi, I'm also a novice. I believe that the course of the currency is influenced by the laws of the economy. Statistics of supply and demand. And also a fundamental analysis - the news of the crypto-currency world. We will understand together)))
lipinskyi_illia

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

Hello!!!

Hi, I'm also a novice. I believe that the course of the currency is influenced by the laws of the economy. Statistics of supply and demand. And also a fundamental analysis - the news of the crypto-currency world. We will understand together)))

that is in other words:
the price still depends more on the news, but is corrected by the laws of the economy?
muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

I am participating in many bounties right now, but I would always sell their tokens right away because I am directed to have profit

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
imapd

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

cave canem!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

As for me personally I got some many tokens from bounty and so I just hold them until they will get to the moon and then I will sell them

bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:30:12 PM

I think, depending on the amount of risk you can take.  Trading has more profits and more risk. By trading, you can be more beneficial in a short time.
But the risk of holding is low. After a while, you can get good profits.
EMRO CEO

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

Personally i would set myself a profit goal where i need to sell. So i will HODL till i reach that goal and then sell. Some people do that over and over with the same coin. Sell when you make a profit and then rebuy when the price drops, then sell again when you make a profit and so the circle goes.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

After almost 10 months of joining this crypto space all i can tell you is that Holding for noobs to be honest, there is no single doubt about that.

Why i'm saying this ?

Well missing ATH & those 50%+ dips won't help you get bigger in this crypto spcae or any kind of investment out there.

Whales become whales not Holding for sure but day / swing trading their bags to make it x2 or eve x5 while you Hold your bag for eternity.

People should learn how to day / swing trade, this is the only solution to survive all kind of market moods (bearish or bullish).
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:37:07 AM

Hello!!!

that is in other words:
the price still depends more on the news, but is corrected by the laws of the economy?
Bitcoin is strong enough not to be effected by any of the bad news, bitcoin has high value as an investment and it will rise even more than this, bitcoin makes economy better and well it will improve our way of life as it facilitates us and makes our future bright so I think it will be good if we trade for long term and also if we hold the present bitcoin as for price now is not selling worthy but holding could be the best option.
SimasB

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

Depends on how much time you can invest. I prefer doing fundamental analysis, sitting back and enjoying the ride. Smiley
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:07:09 PM

Depends on how much time you can invest. I prefer doing fundamental analysis, sitting back and enjoying the ride. Smiley

Both of that is good and it depend of the setuation if you holding or trade it like if the price is very low so you can force your self to hold so that your money will not loss and if you see the price is good that time is good to trade so that you can get a huge profit.

speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

Hi guys, I have a couple of alts in my wallet right now and I want to gain profit.

I want to earn a profit while waiting for a better market value. Should I enter trading(where I don't have an idea on how to and where to start) or should I stick on HODLing my coins?

Looking at the market movement, is it a good time to start trading?

Is it risky or not an ideal move if I start to study trading using some of my holdings/alts?

I am eager to learn how to do trading(short-term or day-trading).

Any thoughts? TIA

This is depend on the your skill, time and emotion that you have, now price are very low so will be risky if to do trading. But if you want to trade,  better do short time trading by taking profit 10%-20% especially altcoin that paired with bitcoin so will be more safe than longterm trading because price of Bitcoin up trend. And use maximum 20% of total btc , this is will be less risk.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

Hi guys, I have a couple of alts in my wallet right now and I want to gain profit.

I want to earn a profit while waiting for a better market value. Should I enter trading(where I don't have an idea on how to and where to start) or should I stick on HODLing my coins?

Looking at the market movement, is it a good time to start trading?

Is it risky or not an ideal move if I start to study trading using some of my holdings/alts?

I am eager to learn how to do trading(short-term or day-trading).

Any thoughts? TIA

I think it is still best to hodl now if you would want to gaina good profit bit if you're too eager to do trading, you must first learn the basics of it to avoid losses. It is our actual experience in trading that would give us more knowledge about it. Think of the right decision first before doing it so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: