Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade or HODL?  (Read 2539 times)
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

The beauty about crypto is there are so many different ways to make money, ranking up your bct account and participating in bounties, joining airdrops, masternodes, mining, HODLing, and trading. What I do is make money in all avenues I diversify my income Smiley

And the most creative and hard-working people manage to use all these ways. They earn more because they do not sit idly. I am also trading but I hold some crypto as well.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

the coin market is crazy now, I think a good option is hodl day trading is very risk,
easydrawrex

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:02:14 PM

It is much better to be a trader because sometimes, being just and HODLer can make you lose the value of your investment and your profit, I already experienced that before because I was afraid to trade then regret comes right after. That is why I studied and researched about Crypto trading and went on to be a day-trader. That is my crypto story.
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

until and unless you experience the trading, you never know. there might be a chance that you might lose or gain profit but you will learn what to do and what not to do to gain profits rather than a loss. You might have been holding the coins for long you never know when the price inclines or declines. if you have purchased them at a low price, check their analytics and sell them at a profit. If you are going with the loss and the trends shows that the coins are in Dip it is better to sell than HOLDing.

I-LOVE-YOU

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:36:16 AM

choose a project that is really promising like the lottery in my opinion. because still do not know whether it is true the project will appear on the market outside
lewisrafael40

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

First of all, it depends on the market situation. So it's useless to make up a decision without studying the cryptocurrency market and particular token you're interested in. However, I take any advantage to trade.
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

Me too. I have a few in my wallet right now. But when I'm not the time to trade. With the cipher market situation now is best hold
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

Hold is the best you can do in this situation. The market is fully red. Nothing can stop it from being even more red in the future. Therefore, holding will help us to stop this event

cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:47:49 AM

When the exchange rate of a coin is in such bad condition you can now utilize the process of coin storage in a relatively long period because in looking for profits every time when relying on trade is still not too promising and just make you more panicked so that losses are difficult to avoid.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

zack29

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:04:59 AM

for me you need to choose two types of investment to gain more money, first choose a wisely altcoins that for long term investment to hold. and second is a altcoins that you trade in everyday to sustain your daily needs.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:20:23 AM

choose a project that is really promising like the lottery in my opinion. because still do not know whether it is true the project will appear on the market outside
I call them as rework for trading. Researching about best coins and exchanges and going out for one of the best method given by bitcoin for earning money. Actually when someone is interested in some source like bitcoin and they seek help about bitcoin or trading or any suggestion, believe me this is one of the best moment for me. Trade or hold, just upon you. Good luck to you.
kateryana81

Activity: 423

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:35:55 AM

First of all, it depends on the market situation. So it's useless to make up a decision without studying the cryptocurrency market and particular token you're interested in. However, I take any advantage to trade.
not only market situation but also the need for your financial problems. I mean if you need money you cannot hold your coins for long time and if you do not need money you can put your coins for long time. It is good for making some money. If you have trading experience then no doubt trading is far better than holding because of the high ratio of profit in short time.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:27:33 AM

Hi guys, I have a couple of alts in my wallet right now and I want to gain profit.

I want to earn a profit while waiting for a better market value. Should I enter trading(where I don't have an idea on how to and where to start) or should I stick on HODLing my coins?

Looking at the market movement, is it a good time to start trading?

Is it risky or not an ideal move if I start to study trading using some of my holdings/alts?

I am eager to learn how to do trading(short-term or day-trading).

Any thoughts? TIA
Can I choose both because I can manage it well.  Trading while Holding some crypto coins is better to gain more profits came from crypto.  I believe that the more source of income the more benefits you achieve.  To do it both trading and holding manage have a big important on it. If you can’t manage it well. They're some tendency to lose your funds. Be careful to all your moves.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

Hi guys, I have a couple of alts in my wallet right now and I want to gain profit.

I want to earn a profit while waiting for a better market value. Should I enter trading(where I don't have an idea on how to and where to start) or should I stick on HODLing my coins?

Is it risky or not an ideal move if I start to study trading using some of my holdings/alts?

Any thoughts? TIA
Can I choose both because I can manage it well.  Trading while Holding some crypto coins is better to gain more profits came from crypto.  I believe that the more source of income the more benefits you achieve.  To do it both trading and holding manage have a big important on it. If you can’t manage it well. They're some tendency to lose your funds. Be careful to all your moves.
well, i always do both. actually it depends on the circumstances you are experiencing right now. sometimes, you are urged to sell all the coins you have, and sometimes you have to hold back the assets you have. so doing both is something that people in this forum often do.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

if you found out that you've got a coin that is worth trading in then go for it do not depend on the holding it is better to make a profit from trading rather than make a profit to holding you have the same amount in holding but it makes a different on the value so it is better and if you got a chance trade your coin.
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

Yeah you are right and it is very necessary to confirm yourself about the authentication of the project. Always invest in promising projects because you will be mentally relaxed and there will be no scam to worry about that. For me trading is better option than holding because you can make money in less time in trading, while holding takes long time.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

First of all, it depends on the market situation. So it's useless to make up a decision without studying the cryptocurrency market and particular token you're interested in. For me you need to choose two types of investment to gain more money, first choose a wisely altcoins that for long term investment to hold. and second is a altcoins that you trade in everyday to sustain your daily needs.When the exchange rate of a coin is in such bad condition you can now utilize the process of coin storage in a relatively long period because in looking for profits every time when relying on trade is still not too promising and just make you more panicked so that losses are difficult to avoid.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

For me you should not avoid loss in trading. Because in trading many can be happen every single time. Lossing in trading is like a hard experience but a great lesson for us to make it better next time. And we will be a great trader in the future by using our experiences.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:40:01 PM

Any thoughts? TIA

I think long-term trading would be great for you. Just proceeding from your preference. Especially if you're new, as I understood. Besides, hodling is more preferable and advisable for beginners.
vbastore

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:47:06 PM

Trade : you will have coin more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: