Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:45:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade or HODL?  (Read 2539 times)
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:01:25 PM

for now I prefer to hold rather than sell. because I will not waste a very good opportunity to get a large enough profit, because with a short time the market will increase and stabilize too
Yes exactly, I also much prefer on holding my coins in my portfolio rather that we trade for another one, but it depends upon on which coin you have. You may also be held for a long-term in your wallet and then is just lock in your private key. This is my own theory based on other experienced.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:40:04 AM

In difficult situations right now I suggest that you hold the altcoin to make the opportunity create maximum profit because when they panic and sell these assets the possibility of loss is difficult avoided and they are afraid to invest in the future.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

Before you start trading, you need to either be trained by more experienced traders or start learning on your own. Investing for a long time, you can choose the most popular coins.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

for now I prefer to hold rather than sell. because I will not waste a very good opportunity to get a large enough profit, because with a short time the market will increase and stabilize too
At present prices of coins are at extremely low prices, so I think not too worried, because the market will soon recover, may grow stronger in the future, so patience is the key. The best way for us to wait. The market will rebound

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:37:55 PM

every trade has a greater risk than holding. but has a better advantage than holding. you have an altcoin and want to learn to trade, it's very good, so you have the mind to make your assets grow. you should start on a quality exchange. and trading accordingly you dare to lose your coin.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

Each person has the ability to choose and different thinking to choose the appropriate form. I myself want to combine both but really my ability is limited and the method I choose is holding. Simple but effective.
Surely everyone is different, holding for now is an effective way but the lucky thing for beginners to start trading with the lowest price capital they do not know the highest market price, it can be a fortune to buy at this time hold it
it seems that it depends on ourselves to choose to hold or trade, because if I think that is the most profitable one by holding it down because we can be free to determine the price to sell it

paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

For this days My trading plan is to hold now because some altcoins also dropping for prices and its good to hold your funds to avoid lossing huge money.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

the situation is currently no other way than trading every day, profit cannot be expected because assets still tend to decline. we cannot focus on just one coin, this is a solution in the face of market uncertainty throughout 2018. There is no need to be 100% loyal to the type of trader who still expects short-term profits like me.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

at the time of the fall only HOLD, because otherwise you risk to reset your balance, and trade and fix during growth
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

I think in seeking maximum profit, the effective way is to hold assets in a relatively long period of time because someone who insists on investing daily is likely to cause panic and loss automatically is difficult to avoid.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

trading or hold can be used as one of the good jobs for now. Daily trading is part of the regular profit provider if trading daily and always in a profit position. but hold can get a bigger profit if you wait patiently for a long period of time and most likely the profit will double.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

There is no definitive answer to this question.

Someone can afford to buy a lot of different coins/tokens and hold it for at least ten years or more.
But someone needs a profit now.
For someone trading is the only source of income, instead of the usual work.
So to reach their own.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kavabanga07

Activity: 143
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:54:40 PM

Do'nt know if you saw this but I want to share it.

DISCLAIMER - keep in mind that by next bull run I mean next 2-5 year bull run on btcusd, not a short term 1 month bull run.

Enjoy this trade advice my Crypto Maniacs, but remember to invest only what you can afford to lose or you're going right back to poverty on drop. We are not your financial advisors.
See all the charts here. Really interesting thing!
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:37:09 AM

trading or hold can be used as one of the good jobs for now. Daily trading is part of the regular profit provider if trading daily and always in a profit position. but hold can get a bigger profit if you wait patiently for a long period of time and most likely the profit will double.
you're right, I will also choose hold if it's really needed. well, hold or trade, it all depends on the needs that are currently there. sometimes we see the best time to trade, and sometimes we know when it's time we hold the coins we have.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Frobeek

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:49:29 AM

I am not really into trading because i might lose some of my investment if i make a wrong move. I just hold my crypto assets and wait patiently for the bull run that's really going to happen anytime.
To look the current situation of the market I will suggest holding because trading is not profitable because the price is not increasing and those who hold their coins for more time will definitely earn more money. If you have vast crypto trading experience and skills and catch the exact time for selling and buying you can even make profit in these rough situations.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

Hi guys, I have a couple of alts in my wallet right now and I want to gain profit.

I want to earn a profit while waiting for a better market value. Should I enter trading(where I don't have an idea on how to and where to start) or should I stick on HODLing my coins?

Looking at the market movement, is it a good time to start trading?

Is it risky or not an ideal move if I start to study trading using some of my holdings/alts?

I am eager to learn how to do trading(short-term or day-trading).

Any thoughts? TIA

You should keep holding your alts portfolio while you're still stage of learning from cryptos. Once you gathered enough knowledge from here or sites that might help you to learn trading, you may proceed practice trading by picking up some of your alts thats you think not reallly valuable from you
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:19:43 AM

Trade and hold are are just related in my opinion because sometimes, when the market is crashing, i used to to buy some of the tokens that i already have and when it starts growing, i sell some of them and buy again when the market is down and i keep on hodling it to the next price hike.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

I choose to trade every day, because I used HOLD, I did not make any profit, HODL brought me more losses! Although the daily trading profit is very low, I can at least stop the loss in time!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bezygly

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

If you want to earn good money and are ready to invest in long-term, then now is the golden time for you.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

Today you won't see much benefit through holding but once the market starts recovering the price will start increasing and this makes you make more money which you don't expect it. Everything you need to wait patiently until the market starts recovering.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: