Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:48:40 AM

I think it is an interesting project. It offers much more than any other investment project on the current market. I hope they will succeed and become an innovation in this field.
Already it is an innovation. It is the most secure and targeted investment platform. I think they have a great capacity to change the market.
Maybe you are right. I hope they will achieve all of their goals. Yes, they offer high security. I like the most the PoA system. 
Yes, it makes me confident. Also, it is great that there will be only one available currency. It will be a perfect way to save money because most of cost exchanging costs. From one currency to another.
Besides, you will have ability to choose in what you want invest your money. Developers choose the most popular funds and it will help users to make a right decision.
This Brickblock is a well-designed system. The market is so unstable nowadays. I hope developers will be able to control the situation in different conditions. 
It is their main task. They will make all possible to save their customers from unforeseen loss. Also, the platform is decentralized, so this feature will be another important thing to prevent different force-majors.
I am sure it will be useful for brickblock, especially to prevent some cyberattacks. I heard that they will work in the Ethereum network. Am I right?
hobopete

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:53:14 AM

I think it is an interesting project. It offers much more than any other investment project on the current market. I hope they will succeed and become an innovation in this field.
Already it is an innovation. It is the most secure and targeted investment platform. I think they have a great capacity to change the market.
Maybe you are right. I hope they will achieve all of their goals. Yes, they offer high security. I like the most the PoA system. 
Yes, it makes me confident. Also, it is great that there will be only one available currency. It will be a perfect way to save money because most of cost exchanging costs. From one currency to another.
Besides, you will have ability to choose in what you want invest your money. Developers choose the most popular funds and it will help users to make a right decision.
This Brickblock is a well-designed system. The market is so unstable nowadays. I hope developers will be able to control the situation in different conditions. 
It is their main task. They will make all possible to save their customers from unforeseen loss. Also, the platform is decentralized, so this feature will be another important thing to prevent different force-majors.
I am sure it will be useful for brickblock, especially to prevent some cyberattacks. I heard that they will work in the Ethereum network. Am I right?
I heard this information too. I hope this collaboration will help to improve security system and some other features important for an investment platform. 
Kheg

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:21:10 AM

I heard this information too. I hope this collaboration will help to improve security system and some other features important for an investment platform. 
Of course, it will be. It is so exciting to watch how different technologies transform in a one brilliant idea and a project. 
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:17:11 AM

I do really like that Brick Block allows you to take your crypto and make it unrelated to the current price fluctuations.
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:36:41 AM

Fantastic Project. Just posted a review talking about few details of the project. BrickBlock ICO Review - Token BBK - Crypto Currency, Smart Contract, Asset Tokenization: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2LhtnF5-Ek0 If you Are interested and you get a chance check it out! 😉

jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

And how much can I earn if I sell the received tokens in the future? Is there some kind of information about this topic?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

And how much can I earn if I sell the received tokens in the future? Is there some kind of information about this topic?

It all depends on how much you can tokens token for your activity. The more tokens you get, the more money you can get from selling them
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

It all depends on how much you can tokens token for your activity. The more tokens you get, the more money you can get from selling them

Is this the only condition? That is, with my maximum activity, I can earn a lot of money? That's for sure?
Seidr

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

Is this the only condition? That is, with my maximum activity, I can earn a lot of money? That's for sure?

No. To begin with, the token must go to the stock exchange after the end of ISO, then much will depend on the price of the token on the exchange, the better the project will behave after the end of Iso, the more likely that the token will cost more
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

No. To begin with, the token must go to the stock exchange after the end of ISO, then much will depend on the price of the token on the exchange, the better the project will behave after the end of Iso, the more likely that the token will cost more

Wow, that means the amount of profit I get for my activity depends directly on the project itself. Now I understand, thank you very much for explaining)
Seidr

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

Wow, that means the amount of profit I get for my activity depends directly on the project itself. Now I understand, thank you very much for explaining)

No problem! It's good that you are interested in this field, because it is promising at the moment!
jorgballesteros

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

I am pretty interested in this project! Real state investments in crypto made the right way Looking forward to the ICO!
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

Hey. I've heard a lot about this project before.
Now I want to participate. What do I need for this?
emontmon

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:21:57 PM

Hey. First you need to learn all the information about the project. It is not difficult.
Also you need to have some money, otherwise you will not be able to participate.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

Hey. First you need to learn all the information about the project. It is not difficult.
Also you need to have some money, otherwise you will not be able to participate.
Good. I have already read the information on the site. It's enough?
Or do I need to read user reviews?
emontmon

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

I think that's enough. But if you want, you can read the reviews. It will not be superfluous.
You can learn something new about the project. It will be useful.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

I think that's enough. But if you want, you can read the reviews. It will not be superfluous.
Thank you, I will do this later. I compared this project with many others and noticed that there are more advantages.
Do you agree with me?
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

the brickblock project is incredible, I monitor the sales of its tokens are very in demand, and the closing of the sale will end on the 15 may, I am very sure sales of this ico will run out or sold all,
this is very good, i have participated in ico brickblock,
very rare there is a project as good as brickblock
emontmon

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

Thank you, I will do this later. I compared this project with many others and noticed that there are more advantages.
Do you agree with me?
Oh sure. You're not the first to talk about it. Developers have created a very user-friendly project.
Even beginners can easily understand this.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

Do you agree with me?
Oh sure. You're not the first to talk about it. Developers have created a very user-friendly project.
Even beginners can easily understand this.
Excellent. Perhaps this will help make the project better.
We need to wait a bit and the project will become even more popular. I'm sure of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: