Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:53:32 AM

So it turns out in the first place this platform is targeted specifically at investors, right?
Exactly. This is the platform for investing in various funds, of course, the main contingent of this will be investors.
Yes, but it works with private individuals or this project works with larger investors. For example, with investment funds?
In fact, I can not exactly tell you this question, because I do not know the answer to this. But it seems to me that this is not so important. I think this platform is able to work with private investors, as well as with large investment funds
But I read their documentation and there they stressed that investing in various funds by private individuals is very unprofitable. Because the big commission fees and interest. And you can not make a profit. Therefore, I thought that this project is more focused on private investors than on large funds.
Here you are right more than ever, because of fraudulent projects, most people have a negative impression of investing in ICO. But the project has another function ,it will help really worthy projects to develop
I hope this is so. In fact, I'm very interested in how this project is going to deal with one of the most important problems that exists in the sphere of investing in these funds.  Huh
What kind of problems are you talking about? Can you explain?
I mean the greater volatility of the currency in this segment. I think this is one of the main problems as they think to cope with this.
That's why they use the Ethereum. Direct purchase of assets through this. Actually, they have a whole mathematical formula on this, you can check it out if you want.   Wink
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:56:34 AM

And what about competition? Does this project have competitors in this segment?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

Well, there are always competitors and I think that this project is no exception. Moreover, we are talking about the market of crypto-currencies, where a lot of new start-ups appear every day and many of them are dedicated to the same topic.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:02:49 AM

Well, there are always competitors and I think that this project is no exception. Moreover, we are talking about the market of crypto-currencies, where a lot of new start-ups appear every day and many of them are dedicated to the same topic.
If this project has sufficient competition in the market, what features or benefits does the brickblock have to offer?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

If this project has sufficient competition in the market, what features or benefits does the brickblock have to offer?
In fact, this project has a huge list of various advantages that you simply will not see competitors
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

I could not find the description of the project and its developers and the team as a whole. Write to me please here, any information, for me it is very important now.

Okay, I'll tell you if you have not found the information, although it is in the main access and it's not hard to find.

Thank you very much, for me it is very important, I repeat. Thank you!

Great! It is a good thing if we share all the information about the brickblock, willing to see you in the future!
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

In fact, this project has a huge list of various advantages that you simply will not see competitors
Yes, I understand, but I would like to hear more details about this. What exactly, can you start the most basic benefits?
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

Prompt last year in the summer unless ico on this project wasn't carried out? The roadmap says there was a presale in q3.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

This project has huge prospects. I hope that the plans of the developers will be successfully implemented
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

This project has huge prospects. I hope that the plans of the developers will be successfully implemented
The development team is very large and it contains those people who really understand what they are doing , the level of competence is very high and there is experience. The project will be implemented in any case
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:36:40 PM

The development team is very large and it contains those people who really understand what they are doing , the level of competence is very high and there is experience. The project will be implemented in any case
The development of the project has been going on for a year, this suggests that we are waiting for a very high-quality product able to compete with existing investment funds.
vvv8

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

The development of the project has been going on for a year, this suggests that we are waiting for a very high-quality product able to compete with existing investment funds.
I agree with you that the development of such a global platform requires a lot of resources , time and effort. It is impossible to fail such a huge community that is watching this project for years.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

I agree with you that the development of such a global platform requires a lot of resources , time and effort. It is impossible to fail such a huge community that is watching this project for years.
Twitter this project as much as 22 thousand subscribers for the blockchain startups simply huge amount.
koanado

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

When will reddit, facebook and linked.in be avaiable in the Airdrop/Bounty campaign?
 A third of the Airdrop rewards have already been assigned!
Reddit and LinkedIn will be available this week. We are experiencing difficulties with Facebook at the moment.

What is the update on this? Don't see any progression. Bounty nearly over. 88% has already been asigned.

HEX.com
vvv8

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Twitter this project as much as 22 thousand subscribers for the blockchain startups simply huge amount.
Community support is a very important part in the development of the project, it is very motivating developers and gives them confidence
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

Community support is a very important part in the development of the project, it is very motivating developers and gives them confidence
Still, at the moment more than 11 million dollars are collected , it is very big sum, of course to a hard cap in 50 million still far but result is also it essential
vvv8

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

Still, at the moment more than 11 million dollars are collected , it is very big sum, of course to a hard cap in 50 million still far but result is also it essential
The result largely depends on the idea of the project and its demand among people. Knowing how many people are eager to invest in cryptocurrency, it can be concluded that the platform will be very popular
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

The ability to save their money in the coming market decline is a very good opportunity for the capital steadily grows.
vvv8

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

The ability to save their money in the coming market decline is a very good opportunity for the capital steadily grows.
If a person does not know how to invest wisely, he will lose his money in any case. Market his simply eat. He will be able to understand when it will collapse, cryptocurrencies? Your words apply only to experienced traders
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

If a person does not know how to invest wisely, he will lose his money in any case. Market his simply eat. He will be able to understand when it will collapse, cryptocurrencies? Your words apply only to experienced traders
Naturally, I meant experienced traders who know how to feel the market and know when to go to fiat. Just today the output to the fiat it is a very long lesson, which also devours your deposit on various commissions from transfers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: