Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

The project has a lot of advantages and advantages . It will certainly blow up the cryptocurrency market and the cryptocurrency community. One of the best investment platforms in recent years
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

The versatility of the platform is simply amazing , as I understand it, you can invest in another cryptocurrency and it can in turn invest in various funds or real estate.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

The versatility of the platform is simply amazing , as I understand it, you can invest in another cryptocurrency and it can in turn invest in various funds or real estate.
I have the impression that with such a rapid development of blockchain technologies, centralized exchanges, both cryptocurrency and stock ones, will soon cease to exist. They will not stand the competition
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

I have the impression that with such a rapid development of blockchain technologies, centralized exchanges, both cryptocurrency and stock ones, will soon cease to exist. They will not stand the competition
When something really happen , but not anytime soon for sure. The introduction of some new innovative technology requires a lot of time. I think it will happen in 5-10 years
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

When something really happen , but not anytime soon for sure. The introduction of some new innovative technology requires a lot of time. I think it will happen in 5-10 years
Everything will depend on how quickly the blockchain will gain popularity among ordinary people and not only among crypto-enthusiasts.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

Everything will depend on how quickly the blockchain will gain popularity among ordinary people and not only among crypto-enthusiasts.
There is no doubt that the decentralized platform will be much more profitable than everything that exists now . But it will take a long time for this project to become truly global
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

There is no doubt that the decentralized platform will be much more profitable than everything that exists now . But it will take a long time for this project to become truly global
Is the product that really exceeds all existing analogues will be left out and will not be seen? Don't think. People need to show that this platform is very convenient and will be in demand among traders and not only
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:51:36 PM

Is the product that really exceeds all existing analogues will be left out and will not be seen? Don't think. People need to show that this platform is very convenient and will be in demand among traders and not only
Let's see how developers implement this platform. They have more than enough funds for its development. I think for $ 12 million it is possible to release a good product
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

I think on this site you can make very good money on arbitration, all the features of this platform have
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

I think on this site you can make very good money on arbitration, all the features of this platform have
It will be only by experienced investors, the transfer of capital from one asset to another is quite risky as for me if you do it often. In any case, the commission strongly bite your deposit
mine777

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

It will be only by experienced investors, the transfer of capital from one asset to another is quite risky as for me if you do it often. In any case, the commission strongly bite your deposit
I completely disagree with the commission. If you do such things on centralized stock exchanges, you will lose much more than on this platform. Commissions will be very small which is very conducive to arbitrage trading
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

I'm starting to know your platform, project. and what I am seeing seems to me, without doubt, a great contribution to the blockchain and to the community in general. congratulations for your initiative!
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:02:47 PM

I completely disagree with the commission. If you do such things on centralized stock exchanges, you will lose much more than on this platform. Commissions will be very small which is very conducive to arbitrage trading
It seemed to me that such an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency in other assets is intended to save your Deposit before the fall of the cryptocurrency market
mine777

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

It seemed to me that such an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency in other assets is intended to save your Deposit before the fall of the cryptocurrency market
Arbitrage trading has always existed and will continue to exist. I think on this platform it will be very common
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

Arbitrage trading has always existed and will continue to exist. I think on this platform it will be very common
There will certainly be such people, especially with such volatility of the cryptcurrency, it is foolish not to take advantage of this opportunity
mine777

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

There will certainly be such people, especially with such volatility of the cryptcurrency, it is foolish not to take advantage of this opportunity
With the versatility and coverage of this platform, everyone will find something for themselves, some will trade only cryptocurrency, others will be engaged in arbitration, some will simply be convenient to get out of the crypto-currency market in time before the fall, in general, multi-functionality is the main trump card of this platform
BenderBTC

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

With the versatility and coverage of this platform, everyone will find something for themselves, some will trade only cryptocurrency, others will be engaged in arbitration, some will simply be convenient to get out of the crypto-currency market in time before the fall, in general, multi-functionality is the main trump card of this platform
I also think that versatility is a very strong point in this project. Having so many choices would attract more people.
Kheg

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:08:08 PM

Hey.
I watched this project for a while and noticed one feature. The project is growing very fast. What do you think is the secret?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:13:33 PM

Hey.
I watched this project for a while and noticed one feature. The project is growing very fast. What do you think is the secret?
Hi. This is an easy question. Did you notice the conditions that the developers created?
This is what attracts users.  Wink
Kheg

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

Hey.
Hi. This is an easy question. Did you notice the conditions that the developers created?
This is what attracts users.  Wink
Yes, I also liked it. Probably they worked on it for a long time.
Honestly, they did it perfectly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: