Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89669 times)
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

I do not understand. Is it real or not a token? Where can I get information about the number of tokens and the holder?

please, give us a precise question regarding Callisto

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:29:27 PM

Callisto Cold Staking protocol is written in solidity smart-contracts. The Cold Staking contract constantly receives a percentage of mining rewards and distributes this amount of CLO between cold stakers in proportion to their stake.

Many CLO will be withdrawn from exchanges. This fact will positively affect the price. But it is also possible to predict periods of falling prices during the deadline.
Is that right? I though if you are withdrawing your coins in the exchange it doesn't affect the price because you didn't sell or buy just decrease the active volume in the exchange. Well I hope there are some people will clear this thing but I am really positive with CLO in the future for it will be really huge.
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

Callisto Cold Staking protocol is written in solidity smart-contracts. The Cold Staking contract constantly receives a percentage of mining rewards and distributes this amount of CLO between cold stakers in proportion to their stake.

Many CLO will be withdrawn from exchanges. This fact will positively affect the price. But it is also possible to predict periods of falling prices during the deadline.

i know the rule! but withdrawing clo from exchanges  isnt the only thing which would affect the price.

Of course it is. The price is also affected by the fact of the development of the network in accordance with the road map and the increase of holders.
Well for me whatever happens I'm gonna be Holder of CLO and it's for a long term not a short term or mid term because I really believe on this coin and their team that in the future all of their plans will be successful which will lead CLO a top altcoins in the market. Goodluck everyone especially to Callisto Team.

MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

Callisto was added to the Trezor T latest firmware and will be available in one of the next wallet versions.

https://blog.trezor.io/june-updates-trezor-modelt-firmware-wallet-zcash-cashaddr-doge-6e49e8a7890e
Wow! This is amazing because it is really good news for the all of us which holding a lot CLO and a believer and supporters of this coin. We can store now our CLO in a hard wallet which a much safe than any others and that is for sure that our CLO is safe all the time. Thank you so much for sharing.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

Is that right? I though if you are withdrawing your coins in the exchange it doesn't affect the price because you didn't sell or buy just decrease the active volume in the exchange. Well I hope there are some people will clear this thing but I am really positive with CLO in the future for it will be really huge.

It is right because if people have an incentive to keep the coins in their wallets there will be less sellers on the markets, and if more and more people are interested in acquiring CLO and keep them to stake mining reward then the market price should increase.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
btcsmlcmnr159

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

It is right because if people have an incentive to keep the coins in their wallets there will be less sellers on the markets, and if more and more people are interested in acquiring CLO and keep them to stake mining reward then the market price should increase.
In my opinion, less coins in the market, lower liquidity, which in turn might result in easier manipulations from whales.
Do you have any ideas with that, MiroIta?
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

In my opinion, less coins in the market, lower liquidity, which in turn might result in easier manipulations from whales.

The fewer coins you can sell on a wave of panic caused by whales, the less sense it is to arrange a dump.

I think that the price of a coin will increase at a time when the term of Stacking will only begin. And it will decrease, by the expiration of the term Stacking.
HappyCaptain

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

Good evening, fellows!
I want the plan success. Sentient approach, unblemished business!
you can try to read the information about the project is already in the exchange is not the same of the token on the market which is down every weekend that's is my observation.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

Up to this point, we still have a long time to wait. While it is necessary to buy CLO in small volumes, after each price drop. Chance to enter the market well!

With these volumes it is hard to get a bigger position in Callisto even if you wanted to. Need more trading.

It will list on hitBTC soon. I am sure the volume will go up

HitBTC is well known for a lot of fake volume, but I guess that shouldn't be a trader's problem as long as he can trade well.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

I do not understand. Is it real or not a token? Where can I get information about the number of tokens and the holder?

It is on whitepaper. The link on 1st page. If you want to know in details, its all on there
yhendri

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

If the whale want to manipulate, they have to buy a lot of CLO first to do that, because for now we can not short sell CLO like BTC.
So, it will benefit us early adopter when the whale accumulate CLO for their profit. The price will be moon...
yhendri

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:26:32 PM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for Callisto Network to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

For 111 mh/s, why the coin mined only 81.5 Clo/day?
I mined 170 CLO/day with 111 mh/s. Need to correct that so you not mislead the miner. It have huge effect on the profit calculator. Mining CLO is more profitable than mining ETH currently
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for Callisto Network to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

For 111 mh/s, why the coin mined only 81.5 Clo/day?
I mined 170 CLO/day with 111 mh/s. Need to correct that so you not mislead the miner. It have huge effect on the profit calculator. Mining CLO is more profitable than mining ETH currently

Here is good Callisto calculator, which is never lied to me: https://minerpool.net/
And here is another one, if you want to try solo-mining: https://mining.alekseirubin.com/

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
nhathongkehoc

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:47:38 AM

Here is good Callisto calculator, which is never lied to me: https://minerpool.net/
And here is another one, if you want to try solo-mining: https://mining.alekseirubin.com/

With my own experience, it is un-profitable to mine Callisto Network at the moment, with its difficulty and total network hashrates.
It's better to mine other coins, which are much more profitable than Callisto Network, then sell them to buy CLO.
It's smarter approach for miners.
yhendri

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:06:55 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 08:30:10 PM by yhendri

With my own experience, it is un-profitable to mine Callisto Network at the moment, with its difficulty and total network hashrates.
It's better to mine other coins, which are much more profitable than Callisto Network, then sell them to buy CLO.
It's smarter approach for miners.

Or you can lease your miner on miningrigrental, and use the btc/eth to buy clo. it way more profitable.
yhendri

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:30:41 PM

Greetings fellows. I hope this business will be success and can be reached the hard cap of ICO!

There is no ICO, and there is no hardcap
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

Is it true that CLO will be listed on Hitbtc in this week !!
GraBitCoin

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

no
yhendri

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:25:52 AM

Not this week, but soon. Wallet trial already on going
GraBitCoin

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

Not this week, but soon. Wallet trial already on going

Soon there will be a pump!

Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: