Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89625 times)
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

Now is a good time to buy this coin into your portfolio, it is on a strong resistance level + new listings of exchanges cause the coin to go up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pitchipuff

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

Now is a good time to buy this coin into your portfolio, it is on a strong resistance level + new listings of exchanges cause the coin to go up
what is the price now of Callisto coin?what is the new exchanges?as of now all in the market now is down much better to list to the top 10 exchanges.
LegionerCoint

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:57:42 AM

The more active the staff are currently "betting", the less is the reward of each glass and vice versa.

Not what did not understand from this, explain in more detail please.
rainIsAmerika13

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

We will have time to purchase well, while others "will catch a wave." I regularly replenish my wallet with new lots of CLO.
hueannhien91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

An impressive coin, should hoard the coin, the future will be very good, a decentralized open source crypto platform based on the go-Ethereum source code with its own cryptocurrency CLO
ANTIMANIA

Merit: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

We will have time to purchase well, while others "will catch a wave." I regularly replenish my wallet with new lots of CLO.

In times of falling costs, you always need to buy coins. This reduces the total cost of the coin in the portfolio.
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

I tried to set up my rig to mine this coin. on 6 cards 1060 it turns out about 250 coins a day. I consider this a normal indicator, because the price has the potential for growth. As I understand now, 1 coin is worth 2 cents? But the potential is

It's a lot. And on which block will the reward decrease by half? Can you tell me?
what do you use for every transaction of coin?how much the cost?this is big chance for growing of your coin per day if per coin is worth 2 cents.

I asked about something else. I'm wondering on what found block the cost of rewarding miners will decrease.

Every 5 million block, the reward Will reduce 32%
nikusPiks

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

In times of falling costs, you always need to buy coins. This reduces the total cost of the coin in the portfolio.

This rule only works if you buy coins cheaper than buying coins earlier. Then the average price becomes lower.
csKIRALY

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

I tried to set up my rig to mine this coin. on 6 cards 1060 it turns out about 250 coins a day. I consider this a normal indicator, because the price has the potential for growth. As I understand now, 1 coin is worth 2 cents? But the potential is

It's a lot. And on which block will the reward decrease by half? Can you tell me?
what do you use for every transaction of coin?how much the cost?this is big chance for growing of your coin per day if per coin is worth 2 cents.

I asked about something else. I'm wondering on what found block the cost of rewarding miners will decrease.

Thanks for the answer. Hence, by this time, one can expect an increase in the value of coins on exchanges.
csKIRALY

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

Thanks for the answer. Hence, by this time, one can expect an increase in the value of coins on exchanges.

You mean that the price will rise because of the decrease in the flow of coins for exchanges? Miners will sell less, but ask for a price higher, what would compensate for the losses?

I think it will be so. Also, many points of the road map will be fulfilled by that time.
CoinDrop99

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

We plan to implement a decentralized storage at Callisto Network. I was researching SWARM for long enough. I like its main idea, but it has some problems that could not be solved: for example an issue of microtransactions. There is no solution for this problem unless you have free transactions. And transactions are not free at Callisto.

Explain, please . Sad

DnovorezoV_aA

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:36:16 PM

You mean that the price will rise because of the decrease in the flow of coins for exchanges? Miners will sell less, but ask for a price higher, what would compensate for the losses?

I think it will be so. Also, many points of the road map will be fulfilled by that time.

An interesting analysis of the situation and I think that this is a realistic forecast. Let's see what and how it will be at that time with the coin.
specNewsMelon

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:40:42 PM

We plan to implement a decentralized storage at Callisto Network. I was researching SWARM for long enough. I like its main idea, but it has some problems that could not be solved: for example an issue of microtransactions. There is no solution for this problem unless you have free transactions. And transactions are not free at Callisto.

Explain, please . Sad

What is not clear here? Refused from one way to solve the problem in favor of another. Or are you interested in what SWARM is?
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

Every time roadmap fullfilled, it Will have good impact on the coin. The closest big roadmap is list on top 10 exchange, the 2nd one is cold stacking, and third one is mass adoption of smart contract audit. Hope it proceed as planned until end of 2018
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

I consider this project very perspective as it will use the built-in mechanisms of intellectual contracts for the solution of tasks of audit in the activity. As a result everyone will be able to solve a problem of protection of the clever contract. Considering the current price of a token, now it is very convenient to enter the project as in the future when the token is released on other exchanges and with popularity of services of the project, the price can increase. Personally I trust in the project and the command, and I look forward to see a coin in TOP 100 on coinmarketcap.

I will not be mistaken if I support your words. The most difficult thing for the community is to wait. Let's be patient and we will be CLO holders as long as possible)

So far, as I see on the exchange, there are many bad holders. Those who sell at a low price. This is common practice, but I want that such members of the community would rather quit the game.
It's good, let them trade. Otherwise, from whom we will take the CLO at a low price. If you believe in the CLO buy up now.
specNewsMelon

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

I consider this project very perspective as it will use the built-in mechanisms of intellectual contracts for the solution of tasks of audit in the activity. As a result everyone will be able to solve a problem of protection of the clever contract. Considering the current price of a token, now it is very convenient to enter the project as in the future when the token is released on other exchanges and with popularity of services of the project, the price can increase. Personally I trust in the project and the command, and I look forward to see a coin in TOP 100 on coinmarketcap.

I will not be mistaken if I support your words. The most difficult thing for the community is to wait. Let's be patient and we will be CLO holders as long as possible)

So far, as I see on the exchange, there are many bad holders. Those who sell at a low price. This is common practice, but I want that such members of the community would rather quit the game.
It's good, let them trade. Otherwise, from whom we will take the CLO at a low price. If you believe in the CLO buy up now.

We all probably do so)) It's unlikely that there are those who sell cheap.
Bardadym

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

Explain, please . Sad

I think there are more problems! You need to do more marketing and show the product at various events
CoinDrop99

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

Explain, please . Sad

What is not clear here? Refused from one way to solve the problem in favor of another. Or are you interested in what SWARM is?

As far as I know, SWARM is a mobile application for different platforms that allows you to share your location. "The introduction of a decentralized storage facility into the Callisto network." What will it give? "
DnovorezoV_aA

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

Explain, please . Sad

As far as I know, SWARM is a mobile application for different platforms that allows you to share your location. "The introduction of a decentralized storage facility into the Callisto network." What will it give? "

Swarm is a distributed storage platform and content distribution service, a native base layer service of the ethereum web3 stack. The primary objective of Swarm is to provide a sufficiently decentralized and redundant store of Ethereum’s public record, in particular to store and distribute dapp code and data as well as blockchain data. From an economic point of view, it allows participants to efficiently pool their storage and bandwidth resources in order to provide these services to all participants of the network, all while being incentivised by Ethereum.
seeMvereDood

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

Explain, please . Sad

Swarm’s broader objective is to provide infrastructure services for developers of decentralised web applications (dapps), notably: messaging, data streaming, peer to peer accounting, mutable resource updates, storage insurance, proof of custody scan and repair, payment channels and database services.

From the end user’s perspective, Swarm is not that different from the world wide web, with the exception that uploads are not hosted on a specific server. Swarm offers a peer-to-peer storage and serving solution that is DDoS-resistant, has zero-downtime, fault-tolerant and censorship-resistant as well as self-sustaining due to a built-in incentive system which uses peer-to-peer accounting and allows trading resources for payment. Swarm is designed to deeply integrate with the devp2p multiprotocol network layer of Ethereum as well as with the Ethereum blockchain for domain name resolution (using ENS), service payments and content availability insurance.

http://swarm-guide.readthedocs.io/en/latest/introduction.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: