Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:56:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89669 times)
Milikaiin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

In the network Callisto implemented a treasury model. A certain part of the reward from each block is allocated to the Callisto team to finance the further development of the project.

A certain portion of this budget can be spent on funding community proposals.

Who knows what about this?

Hello, and can be more in detail. What should I do to send my proposals? How it works?

Register a Github account.

Go to the suggestions / problems of Callisto.

Click the "New issue" button.

But all this of course needs to be done on the site.

Please describe your proposal: proposal overview, detailed description and purpose of financing.

This is it. Then the proposal will be considered. After this, it will be accepted,
declined or discussed further. Once a proposal has received a candidate status, it means that the proposal creator or community members can begin work on the proposal. Since the requirements for the execution of the application will be met, those who fulfilled them will receive the payment indicated in the proposal.
The payment will be sent from Callisto Treasury and described in the financial report Open Callisto.

All proposals, proposals, financial transactions and decisions made by the Callisto team are transparently available to all members of the community, and any discussions are always welcome.
innovaKoiS

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

In the network Callisto implemented a treasury model. A certain part of the reward from each block is allocated to the Callisto team to finance the further development of the project.

Hello, and can be more in detail. What should I do to send my proposals? How it works?

Hello, I heard about the fact that the Callisto team will publish ads about hiring experts. Opportunity to leave a request for offers and problems Callisto.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

Hello, I heard about the fact that the Callisto team will publish ads about hiring experts. Opportunity to leave a request for offers and problems Callisto.
And experts in what area are needed? Programming? Marketing? Finance? Where can I find out? Maybe I will need it)
CoinDrop99

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:15:58 AM

And experts in what area are needed? Programming? Marketing? Finance? Where can I find out? Maybe I will need it)

Keep github.com/EthereumCommonwealth/proposals
EtEos

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:33:54 AM

Please describe your proposal: proposal overview, detailed description and purpose of financing.

This is it. Then the proposal will be considered. After this, it will be accepted,
declined or discussed further. Once a proposal has received a candidate status, it means that the proposal creator or community members can begin work on the proposal. Since the requirements for the execution of the application will be met, those who fulfilled them will receive the payment indicated in the proposal.
The payment will be sent from Callisto Treasury and described in the financial report Open Callisto.

All proposals, proposals, financial transactions and decisions made by the Callisto team are transparently available to all members of the community, and any discussions are always welcome.

Also there is a project of its own decentralized file system; Scalability studies are underway - the main problem of all modern blockhouses. The road map provides for two harts, November 11, 2018 and 2019 respectively; steak will be available after the first one.
EweCoinEwe

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

Also there is a project of its own decentralized file system; Scalability studies are underway - the main problem of all modern blockhouses. The road map provides for two harts, November 11, 2018 and 2019 respectively; steak will be available after the first one.

Technically, this is the fork of the Ethereum Classic code base, that is, in a sense, another proof-of-work coin on the Ethash algorithm. Therefore, the ETH and ETC miners do not need to make any new investments in hardware or software to switch to Callisto mining.
Approximately from the first days of June, some miners already experiment with the coin: the capacity of the network has steadily doubled (from about one terrays / second to about two) just at this time, about a week after listing on Coinmarketcap.
CoinKwoT

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

Technically, this is the fork of the Ethereum Classic code base, that is, in a sense, another proof-of-work coin on the Ethash algorithm. Therefore, the ETH and ETC miners do not need to make any new investments in hardware or software to switch to Callisto mining.
Approximately from the first days of June, some miners already experiment with the coin: the capacity of the network has steadily doubled (from about one terrays / second to about two) just at this time, about a week after listing on Coinmarketcap.

Taking into account the forthcoming changes in the monetary policy of Ethereum (the reward for the block will be reduced by five times) and the recent payback of professional mining in general, the search for new coins will be more and more relevant, and Callisto is one of the possible candidates.
innovaKoiS

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

Taking into account the forthcoming changes in the monetary policy of Ethereum (the reward for the block will be reduced by five times) and the recent payback of professional mining in general, the search for new coins will be more and more relevant, and Callisto is one of the possible candidates.

Hello, but here there are two aspects:

Prospects for the development of the project and the growth of its price.
Profitability of mining as such with the immediate sale of coins on exchanges.
CoinKwoT

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

We will only be interested in the first - although Callisto's profitability can now be compared with the profitability of the air, for home-based trading on the exchanges equally unsuitable, and then, and more. Profitability of mining is meaningful to analyze only when we try to forecast trends in the market, but more on this later.
Dr_Pizarro

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

The project is actively developing. The team works very hard. I like to watch this project.
innovaKoiS

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:48:37 AM

We will only be interested in the first - although Callisto's profitability can now be compared with the profitability of the air, for home-based trading on the exchanges equally unsuitable, and then, and more. Profitability of mining is meaningful to analyze only when we try to forecast trends in the market, but more on this later.

As for the prospects, the cold-steak gives an excellent alternative to proof-of-stake competitors: there is no need to run "masternodes", it is enough just to transfer the coins to the corresponding address of the contract.
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:52:37 AM

Calisto is the only fork from the ETC? or were there forks? If there was not then this is really the most successful fork that I know!
CoinKwoT

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

As for the prospects, the cold-steak gives an excellent alternative to proof-of-stake competitors: there is no need to run "masternodes", it is enough just to transfer the coins to the corresponding address of the contract.

Especially strong demand should grow with market depression and an increase in the entrance threshold in the ICO - here the project will compete with Tether and other "stibblkones" as a means against devaluation of crypto-currency reserves.
EweCoinEwe

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:55:06 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 11:29:04 AM by EweCoinEwe

Especially strong demand should grow with market depression and an increase in the entrance threshold in the ICO - here the project will compete with Tether and other "stibblkones" as a means against devaluation of crypto-currency reserves.

In addition, the steak must create a deficit of the offer of coins at open tenders and thereby increase the price. but this will only work if new projects not related to stealing and management of the reserve fund appear on the platform.
GlockCoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:56:30 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 11:29:40 AM by GlockCoin

In addition, the steak must create a deficit of the offer of coins at open tenders and thereby increase the price. but this will only work if new projects not related to stealing and management of the reserve fund appear on the platform.

While such projects are not visible (you can only call the future implementation of the Saturn exchange protocol, but this is clearly not enough). so both need to monitor the development of the ecosystem, both for projects from the team and from independent developers (ideally, of course would be support from ICO-start-ups).
 Grin Grin Grin
EtEos

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:58:33 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 11:25:50 AM by EtEos

While such projects are not visible (you can only call the future implementation of the Saturn exchange protocol, but this is clearly not enough). so both need to monitor the development of the ecosystem, both for projects from the team and from independent developers (ideally, of course would be support from ICO-start-ups).
 Grin Grin Grin

It seems that the market price stabilized at a little above three cents for a while. In the old telegram-chat Callisto.Network (it was recently blocked and now the discussion goes on in the new one). Most participants determined the equilibrium value of the coin, in which profitability equals the profitability of the air, 2.5 to 2.7 cents.
CoinKwoT

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:00:17 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 11:26:23 AM by CoinKwoT

Grin Grin Grin

It seems that the market price stabilized at a little above three cents for a while. In the old telegram-chat Callisto.Network (it was recently blocked and now the discussion goes on in the new one). Most participants determined the equilibrium value of the coin, in which profitability equals the profitability of the air, 2.5 to 2.7 cents.

Unfortunately, there is still no timetable for the capacity of the network, but it seems that the rate of profit is kept at about the same level. For us, this is interesting only because it shows that the coin has already turned into a miner and the clients of the eyrrdrop (which originally owned about 100 million of the current 350 million) no longer affect the market.
Now the demand for a coin is supported by expectations from the cold-steak, and this, apparently, is all that can be squeezed out of the current situation. On the other hand, any positive news, even temporarily increasing demand, will immediately attract new miners and have a chance to gain a foothold in the price for a long time.
innovaKoiS

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:01:31 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 04:24:12 AM by innovaKoiS

Unfortunately, there is still no timetable for the capacity of the network, but it seems that the rate of profit is kept at about the same level. For us, this is interesting only because it shows that the coin has already turned into a miner and the clients of the eyrrdrop (which originally owned about 100 million of the current 350 million) no longer affect the market.
Now the demand for a coin is supported by expectations from the cold-steak, and this, apparently, is all that can be squeezed out of the current situation. On the other hand, any positive news, even temporarily increasing demand, will immediately attract new miners and have a chance to gain a foothold in the price for a long time.

But still, working with Callisto now is a holding company with a bet on the future. And (more likely to negative) news kriptornka in general and possible new projects on the platform.
LegionerCoint

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:02:49 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 04:34:07 AM by LegionerCoint

But still, working with Callisto now is a holding company with a bet on the future. And (more likely to negative) news kriptornka in general and possible new projects on the platform.

And the period during which it makes sense to mine is not more than a year (rather, ten months: until November, the coin is likely to "sleep." And then a few more months until the markets are finally oriented).
EtEos

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:05:28 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 04:19:46 AM by EtEos

Well, maybe then, and explain what kind of equipment is needed for all this? There are many ways, but can I still something I do not know?
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: