Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
telluria

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

when the launch of the crypto trading platform / exchange will be  published  to everyone involved in the telluria project
Telluria is a combination of crypto exchange site and marketplace so its realy a huge platform for all crypto enthusiast. They also offer a very low transaction fees per trade.
Actually the concept and the idea of the project is very interesting and results to a huge range of people that interested the project. The platform was quite similar with others but still develop the difference between them the low transaction fee per trade was one of a kind offers. Hopefully it will help the project to be more established and popular from others.

yes I think the same as you but I have not got the right answer for my question, hopefully admin will explain to us about when the launch of the crypto trading platform / exchange will be published to everyone involved in the telluria project

We will start next week. We will announce the exact date soon
Wow.. I did not expect it would be that fast development of telluria project.. this will make telluria full of investors I'm sure it's

Why did not expect) they had the same 95% of the finished product was, even before the ICO
After the fees probably do not have to wait long.

We made everything that would make our project successful in the market of cryptocurrencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
telluria

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

How many weeks left till the end day of Telluaria ICO?
Now we provide 7 % bonus. You will get 303 tela-token for 0.1ETH

Has the Telluria signature company been still joinable?
Where to apply joining it?
Why did not expect) they had the same 95% of the finished product was, even before the ICO
After the fees probably do not have to wait long.

6 days to join with some bonus! you can check it at our site https://telluria.at
telluria

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

Limit 200 participants! .... and only 162 participants until now registered, there may still be 1-week opportunity for bitcointalk members to follow the signature campaign

Junior members (30 participants limit) :  3  Stakes / week (Closed)
Members (50 participants limit) :  4  Stakes / week (Closed)
What a fast campaign, which last only 1 week.
I wish the Telluria team will re-open it later.
Nevertheless, I added Telluria project into my watch list, which I will consider carefully and might invest into Telluria.

Thank you, we are glad that you are satisfied with the work of our team!
telluria

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:33:59 PM

This is performing better than I expected to the team Telluria. Well this is really good. There are lots of people here in the crypto currency community that keep supporting, participating and engaging themselves to the Telluria community. If this continues, the the rapid growth of the Telluria community will happen. I am looking forward for the positive result of this project.

Thank you very much! We try to do our best!
telluria

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

when the launch of the crypto trading platform / exchange will be  published  to everyone involved in the telluria project
Telluria is a combination of crypto exchange site and marketplace so its realy a huge platform for all crypto enthusiast. They also offer a very low transaction fees per trade.
Actually the concept and the idea of the project is very interesting and results to a huge range of people that interested the project. The platform was quite similar with others but still develop the difference between them the low transaction fee per trade was one of a kind offers. Hopefully it will help the project to be more established and popular from others.

yes I think the same as you but I have not got the right answer for my question, hopefully admin will explain to us about when the launch of the crypto trading platform / exchange will be published to everyone involved in the telluria project

We will start next week. We will announce the exact date soon
Wow.. I did not expect it would be that fast development of telluria project.. this will make telluria full of investors I'm sure it's
So we are expecting more about telluria in the future, I hope people will find the offers convenient to use and decide to support telluria more.

We hope that a lot of people will support us, thank you very much!
telluria

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

I rarely pay attention to ico rating, I always be cautious about ico,is this a credible rating? So what is place this rating in all ICOs, is it a good ICO rating?

Basing the project on ICO website won't give you a lot of help. It is still important to do a lot of research about the project's developer, their activities and the progress in developing the platform that they've promised.

Every day we work to eliminate any inaccuracies in our project and we are sure that before the release we will achieve perfection
telluria

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:41:38 PM

I rarely pay attention to ico rating, I always be cautious about ico,is this a credible rating? So what is place this rating in all ICOs, is it a good ICO rating?

Basing the project on ICO website won't give you a lot of help. It is still important to do a lot of research about the project's developer, their activities and the progress in developing the platform that they've promised.

This is not quite the best rating I think because it's on the 3+ rating only if it's on 4+ then its goods. Can these rating change in time? So the team can improve more in the development stages.

We working in this way, fixing everyting that not satisfied with ico rating projects.
telluria

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

This is not quite the best rating I think because it's on the 3+ rating only if it's on 4+ then its goods. Can these rating change in time? So the team can improve more in the development stages.

Yeah, they can change these ratings if another expert wanted to gives a high rating for the platform to increase the ratings shown in the website.
Hopefully, they will change the rating man, their ratings are not suited for the project because the project is a good project.

Thank you very much, our actual score is 4.999 Wink
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

I know that many investors trust European teams, but before doing this it is necessary to make sure of the experience and seriousness of the team.
Well some of European team has been very good and well experienced in terms of bringing projects to success. They very goodn in this field, but you have also a apoint that still team should be more sensitive and vigilant for choosing a good and very reliable team.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

I know that many investors trust European teams, but before doing this it is necessary to make sure of the experience and seriousness of the team.
Well some of European team has been very good and well experienced in terms of bringing projects to success. They very goodn in this field, but you have also a apoint that still team should be more sensitive and vigilant for choosing a good and very reliable team.
Telluria team is working on various deliverable and currently all standard banking services, such as the opening of multi currency accounts, payments, and transfers placements of deposits and more like installation of POS-terminals are making available for us.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

I agree. European countries are known to be a good quality of works and products. Most of the companies there are composed of well experienced and experts on their doings. So for this Telluria project, the chanced to succeed on this is high because Germans are capable to worked and developed the project into a good kind.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

I agree. European countries are known to be a good quality of works and products. Most of the companies there are composed of well experienced and experts on their doings. So for this Telluria project, the chanced to succeed on this is high because Germans are capable to worked and developed the project into a good kind.
The project is almost 100% working. So in which cities in Europe does the project work? And in general, all European countries or only the cities of Germany are involved?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/telluria-21276 🔥 . Congratulations!

I am not agree with u.this ico rating will give them a large number of investors & give this project a boost for the future.I think it will give the coin a good amount
But they can control by some "legit" and itself "ico experts".. I actually reading ICO rating like references and collection information about project. I don't believe so much at their "experts".

ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

It sounds something like high trustworthy locations where abudant of energetic, high-performed devs.
Anyway, I partially agree with you that Telluria probably has solid team, which might help the project developed well in the future.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

Whether there is some sense to join bounty the last week?: I think that the award will be low. Whether extension of bounty is planned for the 2nd round by the developer?

Yeah, but some people tend to grab the last week especially those have higher rank because they can still have high rewards that is equivalent with their positions. On the other side, the team managed well the platform because they seems to have a great sale in their token.
It is not profitable - one week to participate and one week to wait for the final calculations of stakes. In the signature campaign it is desirable to be at least 1 month.
Basically, everything just happens to get a reward for the signature, you need to wear it for at least a month. Companies can extend them, but it depends what the company wants.
Well some campaigns last for two to four months and for that period of time you need to wear their signature if you wish to join their campaigns. After the campaign and waiting for results of the project the next thing to wait is the summary of your total points earn and wait for another few  weeks for the release. Apparently the more weeks you join the more earnings you can get.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:20:42 PM

I liked the project, but I did not notice whether they had a company bounty, I would like to participate if it will.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
donietran2709

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

I still do not know much about this project. Depending on where you think the project will be successful Huh
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:05:13 PM

I liked the project, but I did not notice whether they had a company bounty, I would like to participate if it will.
Telluria have launched the referral program where you invite new users and can earn 20% from the commissions for their transactions, the promotion bonus is a way with Telluria.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

Telluria team is working on various deliverable and currently all standard banking services, such as the opening of multi currency accounts, payments, and transfers placements of deposits and more like installation of POS-terminals are making available for us.

More services means more chances to make their token more valuable. Telluria team definitely will do more innovations for the betterment of their platform.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

when does the Exchange start? And which tokens can be traded on the first day.If you read what the team writes it has to be a super exchange. But on which day is the start!  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: