Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:30:37 PM

The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.

It really happens, with so many projects there are instances that we commonly found in each platform. Blockchain technology has been making noise especially in the business side. Companies started to adopt it and we witness the fast development of it so, I am hoping this new platform will also give a better and great services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Mostly is better features reliability and some other necessary fixing steps is what they intends to present with their own idea to make trading and investments more easier

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:16:00 PM

Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.

Certainly, they are aware of what they are supporting and about the features, I think it is still similar to other existing trading platform. What makes them difference is that how they innovate the features that would also give the users the the ability to have some good benefits in it.
I actually think that the more efforts of team, the more investors bring funds for they make operation and handle problem at Telluria platform.

ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

Yes, i totally agree with you, with Telluria team experienced, i think they will improve Telluria platform more and more for serve all user.
Some are praising the project as European have a good background in creating reliable project in the world. Well, we will surely expect that they will improve and make this one more better.
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:48:05 PM

competition is good for the development. develope team will work harder to be first with their product. plus according their words 95% is ready.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:01:15 AM

I like the idea of the fairly low token supply and there is a need for more and more exchanges that are compliant worth regulations worldwide. Seeing it is a German project peaked my interest as they are fairly good at delivering A CLASS projects and products so I am going to earmark it and as I like to invest in exchange type projects I might invest here before the ICO ends. I will of course check my purse strings in the mean time to gather some ETH.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:46:48 AM

competition is good for the development. develope team will work harder to be first with their product. plus according their words 95% is ready.
Its realy necessary sometimes to compete with others so that you can set a higher goal and to keep track on your target. It drives all thier members to reach success.
You are right mate. Having to compete with others will make the project improve more. The team will put extra effort to build more details and plans for how to make the project more reliable.
drngocct

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

License, what is this?
And, how important it is with Telluria project, including ICO sucessfulness?
Probably, the team are still working to get license in Asia becuse as of the moment, no new updates regarding this matter. I hope, they can give some new progress of Telluria project of what are their other plans after they can get license there.

I am also wait for getting first exchange for Telluria, too.
I wish Telluria can be listed in first exchange ASAP.
It would be nice if they will engaged with some big exchanges inorder to have a better chance to gained profits.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

Surely this project will become a much better project as time goes by. Well, we can clearly see how the people are putting their trust to this project and keep suporting the Telluria to its developments. I am just like one of those people that is patiently waiting to the updates of the team regarding its liscense in Asia, its first exchange and to their further plans toward this project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

Its realy necessary sometimes to compete with others so that you can set a higher goal and to keep track on your target. It drives all thier members to reach success.
Yes first thing first know your opponent. That is one of most important thing to do. Investigate and classified the weak and strong point so you could simply check what should you need to do. This is what the project need to do. Know their competitors and study how they can be one step ahead from others.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

Yes first thing first know your opponent. That is one of most important thing to do. Investigate and classified the weak and strong point so you could simply check what should you need to do. This is what the project need to do. Know their competitors and study how they can be one step ahead from others.

You have a point, but aside from that the project must also have originality so that the investors will figure it out and can attract them to check this features and hopefully make some good investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

Surely this project will become a much better project as time goes by. Well, we can clearly see how the people are putting their trust to this project and keep suporting the Telluria to its developments. I am just like one of those people that is patiently waiting to the updates of the team regarding its liscense in Asia, its first exchange and to their further plans toward this project.
Me too I believe the huge potential of this project to achieved their goals  and plans. They are very straightforward of what they want to happen. They making sure that they have what it takes to be one of the best project in crypto community market. So much future for this project and I expect best for everything.
Edydka

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

As I remember, team told us that they will present their exchange on 25th of June. Today is 30th of June. Is there any announcement about exchange launch?

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌    DIGITAL DOLLAR COIN    ▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎      The etherMillennium Coin of the Century      ∎∎
Bitcointalk   ●   Twitter   ●   Reddit   ●   Github   ●   White Paper
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

As I remember, team told us that they will present their exchange on 25th of June. Today is 30th of June. Is there any announcement about exchange launch?
Yes, just wait and see in the future. And keep promoting this project until the end of your life so you can expect more updates incoming in short.
telluria

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

I know that many investors trust European teams, but before doing this it is necessary to make sure of the experience and seriousness of the team.

We have a very serious and balanced team of professionals who perform their tasks at the highest level!
May you confirm this statement somehow in practice? Any person can tell that he is competent and will try to gain the confidence, however not so much as it would be desirable really qualitative experts.

We have a well-coordinated team working on our project and we will improve its efficiency in ways accessible to us. Perhaps in the future we will grow into a huge corporation. At the moment our team is coping with its duties.
telluria

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

Thanks for your words! We will work to improve our project and introduce innovations in the future as our project grows.
telluria

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

This is great work of this campaign. Security is one of the most important aspect of crypto that should be considered.

Thank you, we try to do everything in our power to improve the project!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:23:12 PM

This is great work of this campaign. Security is one of the most important aspect of crypto that should be considered.
Just a suggestion, you can just quote all their humble opinion about your project in one reply rather than posting each of your response to them one by one, it helps the forum better and less spam! And this is an example:

I know that many investors trust European teams, but before doing this it is necessary to make sure of the experience and seriousness of the team.

We have a very serious and balanced team of professionals who perform their tasks at the highest level!
May you confirm this statement somehow in practice? Any person can tell that he is competent and will try to gain the confidence, however not so much as it would be desirable really qualitative experts.
We have a well-coordinated team working on our project and we will improve its efficiency in ways accessible to us. Perhaps in the future we will grow into a huge corporation. At the moment our team is coping with its duties.

Thanks for your words! We will work to improve our project and introduce innovations in the future as our project grows.
This can keep the forum looks clean without spamming!  Grin
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:57:34 PM

After Savedroid scam I dont think that "German reliability" means something.
About your project, you will have exchange or platform for trading? I cant understand... and working product expected only in 2020 ? What you will do all this years?  Shocked

We have almost done project! We will start as soon as possible (very soon, we finishing!)

You can read it in our roadmap:

March 2018
95% readiness of the project - completely operating product with the
basic set of functions. Testing of the system under the conditions of
repeated short-term and long-term increase/change of load.
April 23, 2018 Engaging Ethereum technology. ICO announcement. White Paper
publishing.
May 7, 2018 Start of ICO
June 2018 Launch of the trading platform / crypto marketplace
July 2018 Registration/Obtaining PSP license in Asia
August 2018 Registration/Obtaining E-Money license in Europe
2019 Registration/Obtaining E-Money license in the USA and Asia
2020 Start of the project phase on opening of both the cryptobank and pay
system based on blockchain-technology in Europe.
Why do not you get permission first in Europe and then in Asia? If you have a project related to German quality and you belong to Germany.
Yeah, I do agree with you but, for some reason, they need to take the license in Asia as Asia was the biggest cryptocurrency country.
I was very interested in this question, but so far I have not received a response, I will wait from the answer team why they do this and make a permit first in Europe.
telluria

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:07:19 PM

Yes, just wait and see in the future. And keep promoting this project until the end of your life so you can expect more updates incoming in short.

We are very sorry for delays but our developement team can't finish in the announced time, but we are working on the project and it will be launched as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: