Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

It will be very interesting to look at this platform if the developers release the finished product, as such an extensive ecosystem will function on the blockchain.
Agree it is much more convenient than now. When the employer must manually collect a report on the work done, check everything, send the results to the customer and so on. It will be much easier to use a smart contract.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

It will be very interesting to look at this platform if the developers release the finished product, as such an extensive ecosystem will function on the blockchain.
Agree it is much more convenient than now. When the employer must manually collect a report on the work done, check everything, send the results to the customer and so on. It will be much easier to use a smart contract.
Blockchain technology will make life easier for both employees and employers. I believe that this technology should bring humanity to a new level of development. A few years ago, I could not even think that such things could even be feasible.
vvv8

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

Blockchain technology will make life easier for both employees and employers. I believe that this technology should bring humanity to a new level of development. A few years ago, I could not even think that such things could even be feasible.
I see no reason to be surprised. Technology does not stand still , every day there are new innovative projects that quickly find their followers and investors.
imginy

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

I see no reason to be surprised. Technology does not stand still , every day there are new innovative projects that quickly find their followers and investors.
I really hope that this project will see the light , the developers must provide users with a quality product.
vvv8

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:19:06 PM

I really hope that this project will see the light , the developers must provide users with a quality product.
First, you need to successfully conduct an ICO and only then talk about the final product and the number of users on the platform
imginy

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

First, you need to successfully conduct an ICO and only then talk about the final product and the number of users on the platform
Everything should be treated with a degree of skepticism, but this project causes me only an optimistic mood , I will gladly participate in the ICO and will follow the further development of events. I believe that this platform will be very popular in the future
GShock

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

As someone who's involved in this whole freelance thing… I think that this whole industry needs to be rebuilt from the ground up… I'm so tired of scammy freelancer websites, borderline retarded tasks and 99% commissions (looking at you, Upwork)
josell

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

Thank you so much! I will definitely refer to the official website so that I can read the article. Tell me, what exactly is in it? What information is available?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

Thank you so much! I will definitely refer to the official website so that I can read the article. Tell me, what exactly is in it? What information is available?

In the article you can find information about each member of the team. His specialty, role in the team, the experience that each participant has. A lot of information!
josell

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

In the article you can find information about each member of the team. His specialty, role in the team, the experience that each participant has. A lot of information!

Thank you so much! I found a link to the forum, I will now study. Thank you for finding time for me and telling me the facts!
Seidr

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:58:01 AM

I like to participate in the project, because I believe that in the future it will become popular and its participants will be a large number of people. I'm sure of it!
josell

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:06:10 AM

I like to participate in the project, because I believe that in the future it will become popular and its participants will be a large number of people. I'm sure of it!

Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view? To other participants understand what you are talking about
Seidr

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:14:17 AM

Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view? To other participants understand what you are talking about

Yes, of course, I believe in this project, because what role and what task it solves is very important in our time. I think that this will be important to many users
josell

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:22:51 AM

Yes, of course, I believe in this project, because what role and what task it solves is very important in our time. I think that this will be important to many users

But there are other projects with similar functions. Why do you think that this project will be successful in the future?
Seidr

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:35:44 AM

But there are other projects with similar functions. Why do you think that this project will be successful in the future?

Yes, I agree, now we can see a large number of projects, but this one differs from all with whom I was familiar before.
josell

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

Why do you think so? Why is this important for this project? Tell me your opinion, I want to know what you think about it!
Seidr

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:59:04 AM

Why do you think so? Why is this important for this project? Tell me your opinion, I want to know what you think about it!

I think that you should take part in the bounty program of this particular project, because you will get tokens that can go to the stock exchange after the end of the ISO project and will cost money. That is, you can make money on this!
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:38:14 PM

I think this project has a brilliant future. Everyone can be able to use its benefits, so it will become a serious competitive on the market.
I like it so much too. Are there any limits for users? I mean, is there a possibility to become a member of lancer to citizens of different countries?
Brushan

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:44:47 PM

I think this project has a brilliant future. Everyone can be able to use its benefits, so it will become a serious competitive on the market.
I like it so much too. Are there any limits for users? I mean, is there a possibility to become a member of lancer to citizens of different countries?
Yes, thanks to Lancer there is no borders. I think it is easy to do those simple tasks that will be offered by this platform.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:54:36 PM

Yes, thanks to Lancer there is no borders. I think it is easy to do those simple tasks that will be offered by this platform.
Wow. It is good. It is a wonderful opportunity to everyone. Also, it is a nice way to invest money in. Project has huge advantages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: