Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:31:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Brushan

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

I think this project has a brilliant future. Everyone can be able to use its benefits, so it will become a serious competitive on the market.
I like it so much too. Are there any limits for users? I mean, is there a possibility to become a member of lancer to citizens of different countries?
Yes, thanks to Lancer there is no borders. I think it is easy to do those simple tasks that will be offered by this platform.
Wow. It is good. It is a wonderful opportunity to everyone. Also, it is a nice way to invest money in. Project has huge advantages.
You are right. I am sure that advertisement services will “move” in social media. Advertisers will be possible to save their money but get what they want.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:11:46 PM

I think this project has a brilliant future. Everyone can be able to use its benefits, so it will become a serious competitive on the market.
I like it so much too. Are there any limits for users? I mean, is there a possibility to become a member of lancer to citizens of different countries?
Yes, thanks to Lancer there is no borders. I think it is easy to do those simple tasks that will be offered by this platform.
Wow. It is good. It is a wonderful opportunity to everyone. Also, it is a nice way to invest money in. Project has huge advantages.
You are right. I am sure that advertisement services will “move” in social media. Advertisers will be possible to save their money but get what they want.
Yes. It offers ads service cheaper. Also, it is a transparent system with high speed of internal communication. People can find best offers fast and easy.
Brushan

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:21:29 PM

Yes. It offers ads service cheaper. Also, it is a transparent system with high speed of internal communication. People can find best offers fast and easy.
I see how much people care about this project, so, I hope, developers will work for improving of this system. They will make it easier and more interesting for users and customers.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:31:07 PM

I see how much people care about this project, so, I hope, developers will work for improving of this system. They will make it easier and more interesting for users and customers.
I am sure about it. Look how strong is the team. They have great plans and they will achieve all of their goals in a short time.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

Hey everyone! Who knows where will be listed Lancer’s tokens first? I am very interested in this project so I want to know more details.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:50:27 PM

Hey everyone! Who knows where will be listed Lancer’s tokens first? I am very interested in this project so I want to know more details.
Developers have great plans. They will list it on IDEX, then on HiTBTC. Unfortunately, there is no fixed dates, so we need to stay tuned.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

Developers have great plans. They will list it on IDEX, then on HiTBTC. Unfortunately, there is no fixed dates, so we need to stay tuned.
I can’t lose this information. I have another question. What plans do they have for its token? Do they predict something?
hobopete

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

I can’t lose this information. I have another question. What plans do they have for its token? Do they predict something?
No, they just will see what will happen soon. The market is so unstable. Anybody knows what will be next, so they developers will work as hard as it is possible.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:18:46 PM

No, they just will see what will happen soon. The market is so unstable. Anybody knows what will be next, so they developers will work as hard as it is possible.
There is some sense in these words. I hope they will successfully attract interesting investors and customers. They had a great potential for collaboration.
icobuffer

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:25:18 PM

The project looks very interesting, but the idea is not so innovative - for example, look for DREAM or BeepNow
hobopete

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:27:30 PM

There is some sense in these words. I hope they will successfully attract interesting investors and customers. They had a great potential for collaboration.
You are right. They need to help in community growing, so both parts will get their benefits and opportunities.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:35:38 PM

You are right. They need to help in community growing, so both parts will get their benefits and opportunities.
I think it is one of the most interesting ideas for a long time and it is obvious that they will be on the top. Society need changes because it is a mover of progress.
icostars

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

Video in Russian https://youtu.be/GiXCyWNkpEw
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:25:14 AM

Why do you think that now it is impossible to call a project good for investment? I think otherwise, that its potential makes it possible to receive new investments right now
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:35:51 AM

Why do you think that now it is impossible to call a project good for investment? I think otherwise, that its potential makes it possible to receive new investments right now

What do you mean when you talk about the potential of the project? What determines this factor in your opinion?
josell

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

What do you mean when you talk about the potential of the project? What determines this factor in your opinion?

I'm sure that this factor depends on the number of new users that appear in the project every day, their number and activity
Seidr

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

I'm sure that this factor depends on the number of new users that appear in the project every day, their number and activity

How do you understand that the project has a new number of users and participants? How to determine the degree of activity of people?
josell

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:08:58 AM

How do you understand that the project has a new number of users and participants? How to determine the degree of activity of people?

I try to look at the bounty program of the project. To the extent that users send their reports and work, how quickly the bounty managers check these reports
Seidr

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

I try to look at the bounty program of the project. To the extent that users send their reports and work, how quickly the bounty managers check these reports

I understand you, you want to say that these factors are good for the users of this project?
josell

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

Yes, of course, because a lot of people are participating in the bounty program at the moment. If their number will grow at a similar pace, then a large number of people will recognize the project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: